- Text Size +

It was an usually chilly morning for late August, so Kimberly wore yoga pants under a knee-length, blue-gray summer dress. She pulled into the Speed's driveway behind Brooke's new used Nissan Altima shortly before 8 am as Andy and Brooke were carrying boxes out the front door.

"Hey Kim!" Brooke said giddily. She had some pep in her step. She was excited to finally be going to college.

"Hey," she replied.

"I made biscuits. They're in the kitchen."

"Cool, thanks." Cake, biscuits, breasts, reading the Bible… Brooke was unrecognizable after the changes she went through this summer.

"Hey, Kim," Andy said gruffly, lagging behind his taller, stronger daughter. He was carrying a box that weighed almost as much as he did.

"Good morning, my love." She kissed him on the mouth, took the box from him, and dropped it in the trunk of Brooke's car. "Did Paul leave already?" she asked.

"The woman from All Sizes came and picked him up about an hour ago, right Brooke?"

"Right," Brooke said. That was her story and she was sticking to it.

Kimberly sighed with relief. She had lost sleep during the night, worrying what the little man might let happen if he came under Brooke's spell. She remembered all too clearly what Brooke had confided to her, how she wanted to dominate a shrunken man of her own. It looked like restraint won the night.

Andy grabbed Kimberly's hand and led her into the house. "I need your help with something."

He led her through the living room into the kitchen. "Did you tell Brooke that I was at your date with Paul?" he whispered.

Kimberly blushed. This was the risk she ran in trying to head off Brooke, and she was prepared to defend it. "I did."

Andy paced and ran his fingers through his hair. "Why did you do that?! Brooke can't know what happened between us before Alecia died. I thought we were in agreement on that!"

"We were. I'm sorry. I only told her you tried to break up the date and he got violent. She just thinks you were trying to protect me from a creepy older man. I didn't go into what happened before or afterward."

"But she could ask, couldn't she? She could put it together on her own."

"Andy, will you listen to me? There's a reason I told her."

"What?" he demanded.

She sighed. "Brooke was flirting heavily with Paul last night. If things went any further, they would both do something they would regret. I knew I couldn't stop her, so I tried to change her mind."

Andy scoffed. "I would have noticed her flirting with him."

"I saw it with my own eyes, Andy. She talked to him about helping him come."

"And you believed she would—would… with Paul?" He was struggling to understand.

Kimberly nodded. "Is that so hard to believe?"

"Yes!" This was his little girl they were talking about. Well, maybe not so little, but still…

Kimberly bit her lip. She didn't want to bring this up, but she had to. "I know about your little rendezvous in my bra, the day we played that prank on her."

It was Andy's turn to darken with shame. "Whoa, whoa, hold it right there. It's not what you think, Kim. NOTHING happened. She—"

"I'm not accusing you of anything. She told me what she did, and she also told me some other things, about how she would use a shrunken man if she ever got her hands on one. I couldn't let that happen to Paul. Remember how aggressive she was with you? Think how much more aggressive she would be with him."

Andy was still recovering from the revelation that she knew about the incident between him and Brooke. He felt like he'd been punched in the stomach. It was humiliating, to lose control of your body like that in front of your child—because of your child. What must Kimberly think about him, about Brooke? And she still wanted to be part of this family. She must be insane. They were all insane.

He shook his head to clear it. "Looks like we haven't been as honest with each other as we should have been."

She carressed his cheek. "You don't have to apologize. This whole thing is my fault."

He held up his hand. "Kim, please—"

"I should have pulled you aside, but the evening was going so well, you were so happy, I didn't want to ruin it for you. I thought I could take care of it on my own." She inclined her head. "I'm sorry."

Andy reached his short arms around her waist. "I'm sorry, too."

Some time elapsed. It could have 3 minutes or 30. It had been an emotionally stormy summer for both of them. But storms reveal the sturdy rock upon which future foundations should be built. Andy and Kimberly had a firm foundation in each other and the providence of God.

Brooke walked into the kitchen, came up short when she saw them embracing. "Car's loaded up, Daddy. Ready to go?"

"In a minute, sweetie." Brooke left, and Andy looked up at the woman he loved most in the world. His love for her made her glow. "Let's go to college."



The drive to Iowa City took 3 hours. It was moving day for a lot of students, and the campus was bustling with incoming freshmen and their families, many of whom were there for the first time.

Kimberly and Brooke parked on the street in front of one of the freshman dorms and started unloading Brooke's car. Gobsmacked 18 year-old boys and their fathers gawked at the procession of two beautiful girls (sisters?) and the small man (kid brother?) carrying stuff up the stairs to the second floor. Andy was relegated to carrying sheets and pillows on account of his inability to lift heavy objects.

The 150 square foot room was empty except for two bed frames and two tall dressers. Brooke had texted her roommate and learned she was moving in tomorrow, so she would have the first choice of bed. She chose the bed against the far wall, underneath the window. The room was on the corner of the building, so with two windows there was plenty of natural light.

Brooke and Kimberly made four more trips between the room and the car. Andy, who wasn't much use, started unpacking Brooke's things and setting up her room for her. She tapped the box labeled INTIMATES with her toe. "Don't touch this box, Daddy."

"Don't worry, I won't," he assured her. Handling his daughter's undergarments was the furthest thing from his mind. He set up the writing desk and hooked her laptop up to the Internet.

Amidst her desk supplies, he found two framed photos. One was of him, standing next to Kimberly's Bible, flexing his arms like a wrestler. The other was of him, Alicia, Brooke, and Kimberly, in the stands at a football game. Brooke was in her marching uniform. She was 16 in the photo, still a young girl. Hell, she still WAS a young girl. Just… grown up. He looked at Alecia in the photo. If you could see our daughter now, you'd be so proud, he thought.

The door flew open and the girls walked through the door with armfuls of clothes. He wiped away his tears, covering up his mixed emotions. "Is that everything?" he asked, voice cracking.

They hung up the clothes in the closet. What didn't fit on a hangar was dumped in the bed.

"There's just one box left. Stay here, I'll be back," Brooke said.

As soon as she left the room, Andy and Kimberly looked at each other. Alone at last. She'd been waiting all day for this chance. Something she had overheard Brooke teasing Paul with last night had given her ideas that she couldn't wait to try out.

She put her hand on top of his head, then moved her hand laterally towards her hip to compare his height to hers. "My legs are still longer than you are tall," she said.

"Not for long."

"You say that like it's a good thing." She sidled next to him, giving him an eyeful of her perfect pins juxtaposed to his small body. She lifted the bottom of her blue-gray dress, letting him see the form-fitting yoga pants clinging to her butt and thighs.

"I have this theory that every man has the shrinking disease," she said.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. Remember when I kicked your friend Paul in the balls?"

Andy smirked. "How could I forget?"

She stepped towards him, backing him against the wall of Brooke's dorm room, next to the dresser. Her right knee brushed against his crotch and thudded against the wall between his legs.

"I could feel his balls on my leg when I kicked him. They were small—not just small, but tiny. Tinier, in fact, than you when you stopped shrinking."

Andy wondered where she was going with this. It was definitely someplace new, someplace exotic. He decided he would let himself be strung along, for now.

"What's your point?" he asked, looking up at her pretty face.

"My point, Andy, is men are small. Even 6-foot tall men, like Paul, they have small testicles. Us big girls have to be careful around them so we don't hurt them, the same way I had to be careful around you when you could fit in my hand."

She tucked a wisp of hair behind her ear and placed her hands on his shoulders. Holding him steady, she pushed her knee into his junk. His boner sprang to attention.

"So even when you're big again, Andy, you'll still be small, because your balls are small."

She slid her knee up the wall, her leg lifting his 30-pound frame off the floor easily. He grunted as his bodyweight was added to the pressure on his testicles.

"How small do you feel, Andy?"

"Real small."

She pressed her crotch into his chest and flexed her quadriceps, grinding her strong leg into his groin. His torso bent forward reflexively.

"How small do you feel?" she repeated huskily.

"I'm… tiny," he gasped, hugging her toned thigh, which was thick as a telephone pole and tenderizing his precious gonads.

She bounced her knee. "Do you feel helpless, Andy?"

His voice rose an octave. "Yeah." He knew he should stop her, but all that they'd been through had built in him an unshakeable faith in her. He'd ceded control a long time ago.

"That's because your balls are small. So, so small. I could flatten them with my leg. It wouldn't be that hard for a big girl like me to take away that which makes you a man. Does that frighten you?"

She was driving him wild with her voice. Her dirty talk was elite since she moved back in with her parents. That's what weeks of phone sex will do.

"A little," he moaned.

She chuckled. "It would frighten me a lot, for my manhood to be so small and so helpless, to be at the mercy of my big fiancé. I mean, what if I made her upset? Or what if she didn't look where she was going and accidentally—" She jerked her leg lower and his package landed on her bony knee. "—squished them?"

He mewled pitifully, his anticipated orgasm ruined. She stroked the back of his head like he was a child.

"Oh, did that hurt you? I'm so sorry. I guess your balls are pretty weak, huh?"

She reveled in the power, the ease with which she controlled him. It was such a little thing, to lift her leg this way, to bob it that way. But such minutiae comprised Andy's whole world at the present moment. He really was a helpless little man.

She whispered in his ear, "You're lucky I want children, Andy, or I would take your nuts just for my edification."

She slid her knee higher off the floor. Andy's head followed the curve of her chest and he went vertical against the wall, face engulfed in his confident fiancé's curves.

"Oh, allow me to introduce you to my boobs, Andy," she said, nonchalant. "They're what identify me as a woman. Kinda like your nuts, but much, much bigger."

Keeping him pinned to the wall with her body, she pulled her dress over her head and unfastened her bra, uncovering her teardrop-shaped breasts and pepperoni-sized areolas. His face fell in the shadow of her deep cleavage.

"They're big, huh Andy?" she purred.

He licked his lips. "Oh yeah."

One of her large hands went around the back of his head, keeping his face pointed at her bare breasts. She twisted her knee gingerly under his testicles. Her coltish leg could dole out pleasure as well as pain. His penis woke up from the dead.

"How big are they, Andy?"

He rubbed his right cheek against the inner swell of her left breast. How he wished to be tiny again, just to curl up in her warm, sumptuous bosom, despite its dangers. His voice reverberated in the hollow between her mounds. "Fucking huge."

She turned her shulders, buffeting his face with her soft breasts. "I know. So very, very big to a tiny man like you. They almost crushed you like a bug, remember? How small do they make you feel now?"

"Microscopic."

She liked that. "Let's test that theory," she said. She lowered her leg to the floor, holding Andy's body against the wall with her buxom chest alone. She loosened his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. He felt cool air on his exposed genitals.

"Ooh, you could be right, Andy. I can barely see your microscopic balls. Hold onto the dresser, I need to take a closer look."

Kimberly lifted Andy by his hips until his stiff, 4-inch cock pointed at her long cleavage. She turned 90 degress to her left so his lower back was up against the dresser, and he could support his meager form on his elbows on the dresser top. She held his hard, little penis against his belly and cupped his bald ballsack in her hand, closing her fist until she could feel resistance from his gristly testicles floating loosely inside.

"They both fit in the palm of my hand, Andy. Can your hand hold even half of one of my huge boobs?"

"Unh," Andy groaned, incapable of forming words as her strong hand fondled his nuts.

"So fragile, so tiny," she cooed. She pumped her fist around his nuts at short intervals, like he was a stress ball. His scrotum turned red as it distorted in her grasp.

Andy's body jolted like he was being electrocuted. A visceral fear joined his sexual excitement. Did she know what she was doing? Did she know to stop before she crushed them?

She thrust out her chest and gathered her heavy breasts around his junk. His cock and balls disappeared in her flesh. She panted with excitement, "Do you feel that, Andy? You're so small, I can fit all of you between my huge boobs. I could flatten your balls with my boobs, that's how microscopic you are." She squeezed him in her cleavage and tugged upwards.

Andy's brain, awash with conflicting sensations, was barely functional. The pain from his stretched nutcords was contradicted by the sublime friction she applied to his sensitive cock.

Kimberly kissed his chest through his shirt. Her tone was less playful and more serious. "I don't know how long it will be before we have more time alone together, Andy. So I'll leave you with this so you won't forget what you have to look forward to on a daily basis when we're married. Even though you're getting bigger every day, I'm still bigger than you'll ever be. You can't resist me, and you never will. Happy birthday, baby."

She jerked his hard penis up and down, side to side, between her lucious baps. The pain from before converted to a sharp pleasure that started at the base of his balls and worked its way up to his glans. His loins tightened and he geysered all over her swan-like neck. He would have hit the ceiling were it not for her chin getting in the way.

Hot, watery jizz streaming down her chest, she continued to milk his erection even when the spasms stopped, in case he wanted to go another round. But after a detonation like that, he wouldn't be coming again for awhile.

She lowered him to the floor. His legs crumpled underneath him and he fell on his butt. She wiped his semen off her breasts with a tissue.

She had been a little concerned that Andy's growth since they were last together would diminish their passion. But the level of interaction with his larger body was so much better, it more than made up for the loss of her perceived proportions.

She put her clothes back on and helped her fiancé to his feet. He looked dazed. She giggled girlishly, pleased with herself. "You gonna be okay?"

She was so casual about it, so matter-of-fact about giving him the tittyfuck of his life. There were times, like this, when she scared him. She knew he loved her, knew her body fired him up. But could she ever know—could she ever REALLY understand—just how powerful she was?

"Come closer," he said.

She knelt next to him, concerned. "Did I go too far? I'm sorry, I—"

He touched her cheek. "You will always be a giant in my eyes, Kim, no matter how big or small I am, because I love you." His hand went around her neck, and he pulled her in for a kiss. More accurately, she felt him meekly tugging on her neck, and she followed his lead.

Before their lips touched, however, his small hand darted over her right breast and twisted her pointy nipple, outlined in her dress.

"Oh!" She fell back on her haunches, holding her right breast protectively.

Andy frowned coquettishly. "What's the matter, Kim? Did my big, bad hand hurt your tiny, little nipple?"

Her shock turned into a playful smile. "You cheeky—Ah!"

He tackled her chest, sending her onto her back. She may live rent-free in every nook and cranny of his mind, but he would not have survived this relationship without knowing a thing or two about what made Kimberly tick. He wasn't totally helpless, after all. Hell, when he was 3 inches tall, he reduced her to puddy by jerking off her nipple with his feet. He could hold his own against her, and it would do her well to remember that.

He delved under her dress and pulled the 36G bra cups up off her breasts. He latched into her right nipple like a starving infant, stimulating the other nipple between his fingers. His other hand reached all the way down across her washboard stomach to grope her pussy through her yoga pants.

He'd never stimulated both her nipples at once, because he could never reach both nipples at once before. Now he was doing it AND stoking her fire down below. Hugging Andy's little body against her, Kimberly covered her mouth with her other hand and moaned uncontrollably. Parents helping their daughters move into adjacent dorm rooms stopped and wondered what the hell was going on.

The door opened and Brooke walked in with the last box of her stuff. "Jeez, I can't leave you two alone for 10 minutes!"

Andy jumped to his feet. "Don't you knock, Brooke?"

"Not when it's my room, Dad," she said reprovingly.

Kimberly was slower in getting up. She pulled her dress down. "Sorry, Brooke. Don't tell my parents, okay?"

She clucked her tongue. "I'll think about it." She let the box drop to the floor next to the dresser. "That's that last of it!"

They looked at each other. The moment had arrived. It was time to go.

Kimberly hugged her best friend and future stepdaughter. "Good luck, Brooke."

Andy was next. He hugged her legs, turning his head to avoid getting a faceful of her crotch. "I love you sweetie. Be a good girl. Call if you need anything."

"No sweat, Daddy. I'll see you next Friday." She followed them to the door and locked it behind them. She spun around and leaned her back against the door. "Finally!" she cheered.

She ran to the box labeled INTIMATES. She dumped its contents—an assortment of bras, panties, and strappy heels—in a pile on the floor and pulled out a rolled-up pair of black, thigh-high nylon stockings. She unrolled them on the bare mattress.

"Hello, Mr. Paul," she said to the 1.9-inch lump entangled in one of the stockings. Good, she thought. He hasn't stopped shrinking.

The nude man looked up at his giantess's audacious form, shaded by the mesh of the stocking like she was Athena peering through the clouds from atop Mount Olympus. He was cold and hungry and thirsty, but seeing her made him forget everything. When he was with her, he wanted for nothing.

"Hi, Brooke," he said.

She saw his lips moving, but she couldn't hear him. She turned her Volkswagen-sized ear to him. "What was that?"

"I said 'Hi!'" he shouted.

"Oh." She turned her freckled face towards him again. "Guess what? There was an upperclassman handing these out in front of the building." She pulled a yellow flyer out of her jeans pocket to show him. "I've been invited to an off-campus party!"

That was quick, Paul thought, but not altogether surprising.

"You're gonna come with me to make sure I don't blow it with any of the guys there, okay?"

Sounds good to me, he thought. He was up for whatever.

"The party starts at 6, so we're going to get dressed now."

She took off her blouse and jeans, and posed in her underwear in front of the mirror hanging on the closet door. "Should I wear this bra, or another one?" She turned to view her profile. "I really like the shape of my boobs from the side in this bra, but it covers so much. You can't see any skin or cleavage."

Paul couldn't confirm or refute her observations from his persective. She walked over to the bed and lifted up the stocking. He twisted in his nylon confines in front of her chest.

"I guess it depends on whether you think less is more," Brooke said. "Guys in the digital era already know what big boobs look like. They masturbate to it all the time."

This is true, Paul thought.

"It might be better to let the guys at the party know I have big boobs, so they can try to imagine what they look like naked. That way I'll hook them and leave them wanting more."

He nodded in agreement. Her logic was sound.

"This bra it is, then." She shimmied her shoulders, sending her house-sized breasts into motion, stressing the bra's elastic band and Paul's credulity. His wolf whistle reached her ears.

She smiled smarmily. "You know, my cleavage feels tight in this bra. I wonder if it's TOO tight. Would you help me test it, Mr. Paul?"

She opened her cleavage and tucked the end of the stocking deep between her breasts. She reached underneath through her bra, grabbed hold of it, and pulled it through. The nylon flattened as it passed through her bosom. Paul sank into her tight cleavage up to his armpits. He had time to look up at her serene, heart-shaped face before she tugged on the stocking from below, submerging him in her flesh. Her full, sensuous breasts pressed in from everywhere, their supernatural perkiness his only savior from their crushing weight.

He emerged on the other side, next to her waspish belly, short of breath and stupid with bliss.

"Was that too tight?" she asked. He shook his head. "Good. Now, before I pick a skirt and a blouse, I'm going to put on my stockings. Hang on."

Sitting on the edge of the mattress, she pulled one stocking, then the other, over her shapely legs. Paul found himself face down on the soft, erotic mass of Brooke's left thigh, the nylon pressing against his back and holding him securely in place.

She walked to the mirror. The wind whistled by. Paul felt like he was hanging off the side of a building in the middle of a hurricane AND an earthquake.

"Aww, you look so cute in my stocking. You blend in with my skin. I think I'll keep you there all night, what do you think?"

She tapped his tiny bottom, then pinched the nylon over his body between her fingers and lifted. Paul tumbled down past her knee to her shin, where the stocking ran out of slack. He was now caught upside down and facing out from her leg.

Brooke returned to the bed and lay on her back. She stretched her left leg from the hip, rotating her long, skinny gam 180 degrees until her shin, the one Paul was stuck to, was in front of her face. His hard member wagged through one of the thousands of holes in the mesh.

"Is that erection for me?" She batted her eyelashes and stuck out her wet tongue. It covered him like a thick, wet blanket. She licked him like a popsicle from bottom to top, giving a little wiggle under his balls. It was enough. With a moan his hot cum squirted onto her pouty bottom lip.

"Ooh." She spread his load like balm over her her lip and dabbed it on her tongue. "Salty," she observed.

She stood up and put on the rest of her outfit. She ended up wearing a conservative pink blouse with a black miniskirt that ended where her stockings began. When she walked, the skirt waved, allowing titillating glimpses of her creamy thighs—and, for Paul, glimpses of her panties. Some black pumps brought her height to 5 feet, 9 inches. His approval was sought in every aspect of the ensemble.

"I think it's time we met the twins," Brooke announced.

What is she talking about? I'm already well-acquainted with her twins, he thought, still hanging upside down on her shin.

She left the room and ventured boldly out into the hallway, Paul hidden in plain sight on her stockinged leg.

"Slow down! I'm gonna be sick!" he screamed. She didn't hear him.

The neighbors' door was propped open. Rock music was playing softly. Brooke stopped on the threshold. "Hello, Anna," Brooke said.

"Oh, hey! It's Brooke, right?" answered a high-pitched voice with a Missouri twang.

Paul turned himself upright to gain a better view of the owner of this voice. All he could see were two tan, athletic legs wearing high, white socks and ending in a pair of yellow athletic shorts.

A matching pair of pins wearing the same shorts lumbered up next to the first. Paul shook his head. Was he seeing double?

"This is my sister Isabel."

"Bella for short," the new girl said. Her voice was more nasally, but their accents were indistinguishable.

"I'm going to a party tonight. Want to come?" She showed them the flier.

"A party? I dunno. No one invited us."

Brooke snorted. "Girls on basketball scholarships who look like you don't need to be invited."

"But I'm still sweaty from practice. I need at least an hour to get ready."

"We should go, Anna. Our first college party. I bet there will be a ton of cute guys there," the voice belonging to Bella said.

"Coach wants us back at practice at 7 in the morning."

"So we'll leave by 9," Brooke said.

"I'm going, even if you're not," Bella decreed.

"Fine, I'll go," Anna sighed.

To Paul's chagrin, Brooke angled her leg out and talked down at him. "Did you hear that, Mr. Paul? Anna and Bella are going to the party with us."

Paul saw two faces, haloed by fiery red hair, tilt towards the floor. Twins! Actual identical twins. And they were stunning. The only visible difference between them was once wore a headband, and the other had her hair in a bun.

The sisters looked at each other like Brooke was crazy. "Uh, who's Mr. Paul? You're imaginary friend?"

"No. He's my real friend." Brooke raised her left knee to her chest. "Look."

Anna and Bella bent at the knees to get a closer look at the deformity on Brooke's shin. Paul's spine tingled as two regal redheads, mirror images of each other with long, muscular arms and stilts for legs, examined his Lilliputian body.

One of them—the one called Anna, wearing the headband—frowned and said, "Why is there a little doll man in your stocking?"

"That's not a doll. He's real. That's a shrunken man," Bella said, her brown eyes glowing.

"Shut up!" Anna's face moved closer. Her breath bathed him in her lilac-scented body odor. Her black sports bra bulged formidably. Holy fuck, these chicks are big, he thought.

"She's right. Check this out." Brooke's monolith of a finger approached him from 4 o'clock and nudged the underside of his soft penis. It was like pressing a button. Paul ejaculated on demand. His spunk arced through the air and fell into the seemingly bottomless pit between Anna's fluffy mounds.

"Ew! His sperm landed on me." She recoiled in disgust, hands covering her breasts as if a man had just walked in on her while she was changing.

Brooke laughed. "He likes you. He's a horny little devil, but deep down he's a sweetheart."

"Who is he he? What are you doing with him?" Bella asked.

"Like I told you, he's Mr. Paul. He's showing me the ways of the world. How experienced are you with boys?"

Anna shrugged. "I kissed a boy once."

"I made her boyfriend come in his pants," Bella said, too proudly. "A case of mistaken identity."

"We agreed you wouldn't bring that up again, Isabel," Anna said, stressing every syllable of her sister's name.

"Hmm. If he's up for it, maybe I'll loan him to you. Would you like that, Mr. Paul?" Brooke touched the soft pad of her finger to his groin again. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he ejaculated weakly. A small amount this time, but still satisfying.

"I thought you would." She held her jizz-stained finger up to Bella's lips. "Taste?"

The statuesque redhead smirked, took hold of Brooke's wrist, and sucked her finger clean.




Kimberly turned into a parking garage instead of heading towards the highway.

"Where are we going?" Andy asked, trying to push himself up out of his booster seat to look out the window.

She parked the car in a dark, secluded corner of the garage and shut off the engine. She climbed into the backseat and lifted her dress over her head. She snaked her large hand over Andy's groin and unbuckled the latch.

He cocked an eyebrow at his fiancé. "What's up, Kim?"

She lifted him up and set him on her lap, facing her chest and straddling her thighs. "You're going to finish what you started."

Looking furtively through the windows to ensure they were secluded, she flipped her bra cups up. Her fat breasts flopped out, nipples pointing at him accusingly.

Andy's face lit up. "If you insist."