- Text Size +

Twenty months later…

"Tara's Theme" from Gone With The Wind played through the church speakers. Brooke's entrance music. Andy exhaled heavily and looked at his daughter, a vision in her white wedding dress, her distractingly large breasts tastefully played down in a minimizing bra. He looked into her bright green eyes. There was eagerness there, and nervousness.

"Ready, honey?"

"I'm ready, Daddy."

He hooked his arm through hers and raised on his tiptoes to kiss her veiled forehead. She was taller than him in her heels.

The doors opened, the people stood, and Andy walked his daughter down the aisle.

Matching her stride for stride, despite his limp, Andy locked eyes with the tuxedo-attired groom. Eric bent his knees and bounced on the balls of his feet. Five months ago he'd asked for Andy's blessing to marry Brooke, and he'd given it without hesitation, having already discussed it with his wife. Brooke was an odd girl, but with Eric she was almost normal. The young man brought out the best in her. For that reason alone, Alecia would have loved him.

Andy required one more qualification for the man who would take his daughter's hand. He had to be able to provide for his family. Eric had worked full time as an assistant manager at the mall ice cream shop while earning his associate degree in graphic design. Andy admired his motivation and work ethic. He was well-qualified to marry Brooke.

His eyes drifted left to the maid of honor, his wife. Kimberly was beautiful in her blue bridesmaid dress, but she looked almost ordinary standing next to the two amazons who were second and third down the line. The last year had been amazing. Kimberly wasn't the same as Alecia, but she didn't have to be. She was exactly who Andy needed in his life. Every day validated the risk he took in asking the much younger woman's hand in marriage. He didn't know it yet, but she was 6 weeks' pregnant with the first of three sons.

In the fifth pew from the front, sitting on the aisle, was Paul and his girlfriend. Andy didn't understand why Brooke wanted to invite him, considering they barely knew each other. While the shrinking disease had left Andy 6 inches shorter than his original height, the disease's effect on Paul, psychologically, was more profound. He returned to work when he grew past 5 feet tall and was clearly not ready. He was distracted, fidgety, and short-tempered. He lasted a month before quitting his job. Andy heard through the grapevine that he was day-trading from home, and doing fairly well. His professional dominatrix girlfriend, 6 feet, 5 inches tall and north of 300 pounds, stood next to him, tears streaming down her face. Andy shook his head. How did he go from dating girls like Kimberly to dating girls like that? Oh well, they looked happy.

He and Brooke stopped at the front pew. "Who gives this woman to be married to this man?" the pastor said.

"Her family and I do," Andy said. Eric stepped towards them. Andy felt Brooke slip free of him and take hold of Eric's arm. They both faced the pastor, and Andy sat down in the pew to his left, next to Alecia's mother and Kimberly's parents.

Roy smiled and patted his son-in-law on the arm. "Welcome to the club, Andrew."

Andy clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white. He'd done it. He'd given his daughter away.



Weddings made Kimberly super horny. After the reception, Andy whisked her to their hotel room and had his way with her.

She was his equal in bed, being an inch taller and only 20 pounds lighter than him. She helped his stamina with playful squeezes and kicks to his scrotum, preventing him from releasing but keeping him long and hard for her benefit. After she climaxed twice, she made him come via their favorite method. She sucked him off, taking as much of him in her mouth as she could, and guzzled down his salty load. Afterwards, they spooned.

"Do you think Eric and Brooke are having as much fun as we are?" she asked, when the afterglow passed.

He chortled as he played with her nipples. "I doubt it."



In the honeymoon suite, Brooke collapsed on the bed next to her naked, sweaty husband. His eyes were as big as saucers.

"Where did you learn to do all that?" he said hoarsely.

"Sources," was Brooke's cryptic answer. She was glad to see her 2 year-old research on Paul paying dividends. She pulled the sheets over them and moved her no longer virginal body closer to his, her manicured fingers dancing over his belly and along his enthusiastic cock.

Eric felt her feet intertwine with his. His face screwed up. "Have you gotten bigger?"

She gasped at his lewd question. "Aren't I big enough already?" she giggled, crushing her ample breasts against him.

He sat up. He'd always been a few inches taller than Brooke. She had looked taller than him at the wedding, but that was because she was wearing high heels. Or was it? Here he was looking his bride straight in the face, and her toes were touching his toes.

"Stand up. I want to see something."

Brooke smirked and slid the sheets off her glistening body. They stood nude in front of each other next to the bed. Eye to eye.

He looked down past Brooke's ivory bosom to confirm she wasn't wearing heels or footwear of any kind. The reality of the situation dawned on her before him.

"Eric, you're shrinking!"

THE END…?

Chapter End Notes:

That's all, folks. Thanks everyone for reading. I hope you found the plot and characters engaging and the smut satisfying. I didn't know 3 months ago that this idea of a shrinking man who lusts after his daughter's best friend would grow into a 90,000-word novel. I can say your positive feedback kept me going. And your repeated pleas to bring Paul back were the extra fuel I needed to complete these last 3 chapters.

In case you were wondering, there will be a sequel. But I won't write it right away, as I need a break from Kimberly and Brooke to refresh myself creatively.

I invite you to critique my story in the comments. What did you like best and like least? For me, the iffiest part of the story was choosing Andy to end up with Kimberly, a decision I made around the chapter titled Alive. I just didn't feel it was realistic, so I addressed that in the story by showing the trials they went through to become accepted and strengthen their bond. I hope in the end it felt like they were a real couple with a legit future together.