- Text Size +

She woke up in the dollhouse bed with a throbbing headache. The last thing she remembered was listening to Melanie crying after she didn’t address her properly. And then she… the memories were foggy and jumbled in her head. She remembered running toward the door but stopping for some reason. 

Then she was on the bed and laying on Melanie’s chest breathless and in a daze.

Then she was in her palm being licked and fondled.

Then she was somewhere dark, her mouth maybe? It felt like a dream but real at the same time.

She tried to concentrate more but the headache combined with a sudden thirst and hunger were contributing to her fuzzy memory. 

Looking over the side she saw that the matchbox stairs were lined up so she could use them to get on and off the bed.

She placed her foot on the first one, not sure if it would hold her weight then sighed as she set it down and it didn’t even depress a little. 

She had a memory of holding a matchbox in her hand at some point and how lightweight the cardboard was. And here she was standing on one and not even registering. Her smallness hit her again but she shrugged it off and continued downstairs to get a bottle of water.

While a bit tough to hold she managed to find a good position to drink as much as she needed. It felt good but didn’t do much for the headache which had become a constant throb that increased with each step. 

She decided to head back upstairs and sleep whatever this was off when iPad started ringing. If she thought it was loud before, in her current state she thought her head would explode if she didn’t stop it soon.

She ran/shuffled as fast as she could and slid to answer it.

Melanie’s face popped up, grinning ear to ear and looking eager to see her.

“Good morning, lovely!” she chirped, making her head throb more. She saw Rebecca hold her head and grimace in pain and looked concerned.

“What’s wrong sweetie?”

Rebecca shrugged and said in a hoarse almost whisper, 

“I don’t know. You tell me, one moment I’m listening to you crying and the next I’m bed with the worst hangover I’ve ever had in my life. I know you did something to me so like I said, you tell me”.

The look of concern remained but a slight hint of a smile started to poke through and Melanie said, 

“You mean you don’t remember anything at all?”

Rebecca, unsure if she wanted her captor to know about her messed up dream and hoping above all that it actually was a dream, nodded and Melanie asked, 

“Seriously, you remember nothing?”

Rebecca nodded

“Not even some minor details?”, before Rebecca could nod again Melanie added in a more stern tone, 

“And please don’t lie to me again. We had such a great time last night, it would be a shame to have to punish you so soon afterward”.

Upon hearing this Rebecca knew that what she thought was a dream really had happened and her heart sank.

She told Melanie what she remembered and was given the rest of the details which made her fall to her knees and hold her head in her hands.

“No, don’t be upset little one. What we had was beautiful. I had a great time. And from the looks of it at the time so did you”.

“GREAT TIME?!” Rebecca yelled, her head still throbbing but the anger too strong to care, “forget about this”, she held her arms out to emphasize her shrunken state, “now you’re drugging me and making me have sex with you? What the hell’s wrong with you?”

Melanie started to say something but Rebecca had had enough and said, 

“No. You know what? Fuck you! Put me back in the fish tank, I don’t care. It beats doing… that with you again!” and she kicked the end call button as hard as she could, ending the call.

She also underestimated her strength and when she kicked the iPad she unbalanced it causing it to fall toward her, treating to crush her.

She jumped out of the way to avoid most of it but it landed hard on her leg.

She screamed in pain and tried to pull out from under it but it was too heavy.

No matter how hard she pushed and tugged, she couldn’t free herself. She realized she only had one option. Closing her eyes she called out, 

“HELP! MELANIE! I NEED HELP!” 

and hoped she was close enough to hear.

She didn’t hear anything for a while so she tried again. This time she heard the loud thuds of Melanie’s footsteps rushing toward her.

She felt the house shake and the wall was lifted away revealing the giantess looking down at her, pretty angry but when she saw her tiny captive pinned and helpless the anger melted a little and she lifted the iPad off her with an ease that made Rebecca sick to be so small then reached down and lifted her up and laid her in her palm and rushed over to her vanity.

She turned on a light and shone it down onto the shrunken woman. 

Reaching into a drawer she pulled out a magnifying glass and studied the leg that had been crushed. 

She reached out and squeezed it as gently as she could which was still fairly strong to little Rebecca and she winced as Melanie asked her if she could move her toes.

She tried and was relieved when she was able to. 

Melanie then asked if she could stand which was could with a little effort. Finally she told her to walk toward her which she was able to do with some pain but not an unbearable one.

She looked up and said, 

“It hurts but not a lot, I think it’s just sprained not broken”.

Melanie seemed relieved to hear that and scooped her back up into her palm bringing her close to her face.

“I’m glad you’re ok, I really am. But I’m going to have to punish you again. You can’t keep disrespecting me like this. I don’t think you understand how small and helpless you are, you can’t yell at me like we’re equals anymore. You got that?”

Rebecca looked up and looking around the huge room, down at the hand she was sitting in, and finally the giant face looking down at her, felt smaller than she had yet and realized Melanie had a point. Tears started to roll down her cheeks, she hoped she was small enough that the giant couldn’t notice as she weakly nodded her head and said, 

“I-I understand”.

“Good. Try not to forget it. I don’t like making you suffer like this but it’s the only way you’ll learn. You don’t want me to keep you dosed with that stuff all the time, do you?”

Rebecca shook her head, a reminder that she was still hungover pulsing behind her eyes.

“Ok then. You sleep this off and when you wake up you’re going to begin your sentence”.

Rebecca wanted to ask what she was going to do to her but the look in her eyes told her she wasn’t going to tell her anything.

She just closed her eyes and was asleep before she was placed back in  the dollhouse bed.