- Text Size +

Finally, after prepping and planning the big day came. Melanie was going back to work after an extended absence. 

Due to her age no one really questioned her departure, what woman in her mid 20’s wouldn’t take advantage of the chance to get away for a while?

Besides, she had some great people in charge while she was gone so it wasn’t a big deal and if anything had gone wrong they would have notified her which they didn’t.

As she was getting ready to head out the door she went over her rules with Rebecca for when she was gone.

“Remember, you’re only allowed in the bedroom. I don’t want to come home and see your tiny little footprints in the kitchen or anywhere else. Only here. Got it?”

Rebecca rolled her eyes at the mention of her leaving footprints. She kept herself very clean, if she want into another room she wouldn’t leave a trail. Did she think she was an animal? But whatever, she was glad for once that her small size made it hard for Melanie to tell when she made little facial expressions like that and she agreed.

“Good. And if anyone comes to the door, or God forbid, enters the house, what do you do?”

They’d been over this a lot and Rebecca was getting irritated at constantly being reminded but she answered, 

“I run to the panic room under your bed and lock myself in”.

The ‘panic room’ was a small safe Melanie had outfitted with a tiny door that locked from the inside and a ventilation system so she could hide as long as she needed if necessary. It had never been needed, and Melanie long ago dispelled the notion that she could hide from her in there as she had the combination and implied that she’d be very unhappy if she tried.

“Very good!” Melanie clapped and talked down to Rebecca like she was a pet, which she was starting to accept she was.

Before she left she leaned in planted a huge kiss on Melanie’s entire head then added, 

“It’s only until I’m settled in. Once I’ve been back for a while I’ll bring you with me. You’ll love it there” 

and with that she turned and left. 

Rebecca waited until she heard the door close before heading back to her dollhouse. When she got to the backyard she stripped out her dress that Melanie had made for her by cutting one of the larger ones in half and tailoring it to her dimensions. She had admit the quality was quite impressive, she found herself enjoying their time playing dress up. At least when it didn’t devolve into one of many make out sessions that led into full on sex with the giantess, but even that was becoming the norm and she was finding ways to enjoy it.

For now she just wanted to lounge in  the pool.

She pushed the small square of sponge Melanie had cut for her out into the deep end (well, to her it was all a deep end. The shallow part was four inches and the deep a whopping eight) then climbed aboard and relaxed, letting her toes dip casually into the water and gently pushing herself along with her hands.

After a few hours like this she began to get hungry so she got out, dried off, and without bothering to get dressed headed to the dollhouse kitchen where Melanie had left some snacks for her.

She grabbed a cashew and was about to sit on the couch and nibble it while she watched some TV when she heard the doorbell.

It ran several times before she heard the doorknob turn and the front door open.

This didn’t concern her as she knew it was just the daily delivery. He had done this before, Melanie had it in the instructions that if she didn’t answer he could come in and leave everything on the table.

She knew she should have ignored it and continued watching her safe daytime TV and enjoying her snack but it had been so long since she had seen anyone but Melanie and she told herself she’d just take a peek.

She quietly crept out of her dollhouse and quietly sneaked down the hall toward the kitchen. About halfway there she laughed at herself for trying to be sneaky. At her size there was very little chance he could hear her even if she was storming down the hall so she picked up the pace until she got to the entrance to the kitchen. 

She stood behind the doorjamb and watched the giant unload cans, boxes, and bags all many times her size and several tons to her with no effort. 

She was already used to seeing Melanie do this but seeing a guy do it, one she found attractive at that, was something else.

She found herself getting aroused at the sight of him. She didn’t know if it was natural attraction or just simply because he was the first man she’d seen in ages, and the first giant one ever. She took it all in, telling herself that this would help during her next intimate moments with Melanie.

While she was watching she zoned out and suddenly heard a loud thud followed by what sounded like a train coming at her. She snapped out of it just in time to see a can of corn barreling toward her. She jumped out of the way at the last second and fell to her knees shaking from the shock.

The man must have seen something because he called out, 

“Hello? Is someone there?”

Rebecca didn’t waste a second before she took off running to the bedroom as fast as her little legs could carry her.

She wasn’t fast enough unfortunately because he saw something small dart into the room just as she turned the corner. 

The dollhouse was too far to make it safely leaving only the panic room under the bed, but it would be a close one. She ran faster than she had ever run before, not stopping until she crashed into the wall of the safe. 

Once there she tried to open the door and it was locked,

“The code!” She thought out loud, wanting to slap herself for being so stupid. She quickly entered the 4 digit code and waited impatiently while the locks whirred into place finally stopping and the door slid open. 

She rushed in, pressed the button to close and lock it, and waited.

Moments later she heard footsteps enter the room. They grew closer and further several times before she heard another familiar noise she recognized as a big person dropping to their knees. She could hear his arm brushing against the carpet as it swept the floor until bumping into her room. 

The impact wasn’t hard enough to move it but it did knock her on her butt. 

She then felt the room moving and being lifted. She braced herself as much as she could but the safe was only designed for hiding with little in the way of support in case of situations such as this so when he began shaking and banging on it the sound was deafening and she was thrown around like a ragdoll.

Luckily it didn’t last long and she didn’t get hurt in the chaos but she knew she had to get out of there before something worse happened so she listed by the door hoping to hear where he was but couldn’t hear anything. 

After a few minutes of nothing she took the chance and unlocked the door then ran toward the end of the bed, unaware that he was standing behind her looking down in shock at the tiny woman who had just run out of the safe and was now bolting toward the floor. 

He snapped out of it and grabbed her quickly, trying not to squeeze too hard and hurt her but unaware how hard that would even be or if she was real. 

For all he knew he was having a nervous breakdown and hallucinating or something. 

He closed his hand around her and could feel the tiny thing struggling in vain to break free. 

He walked over to the desk nearby and sat down, cupping both his hands so that he could get a better look at his discovery without it escaping.

Sitting in his hands looking up at him was a tiny naked woman. She regarded him for a moment before smiling and waving.

“Umm, Hi” she said.

Not sure what else to say he sheepishly grinned and said hi back.