- Text Size +

Adam followed Rebecca into the now massive dollhouse, noticing that despite being much larger than he was Rebecca was also undersized for this place. 

“Is there anyone else?” he asked

“Huh?” Rebecca stopped and looked down at him to ask.

“You know, any more shrunken people. Like us”.

“No”, she told him, “At least, there aren’t any now. I know there was one before me and another a long time before that and I assume there were others in between but to be honest I’ve never thought to ask. I don’t think I want to know how many other people she’s put through this”.

She saw Adam’s face drop as he asked, 

“So she’s pretty hard on us, is she?”

Rebecca nodded,

“Yeah. She’s a very twisted person. But sometimes”, she made sure to emphasize ‘sometimes’, “and I mean sometimes, she can be almost pleasant. Don’t get me wrong, I’d escape at the first opportunity even at the best of times”, the way she said that was tinged with a littler bitterness directed toward the way Adam had spectacularly blown her best chance at freedom and now Melanie was on her way home to do who knows what to them but she didn’t dwell on it. Adam was clearly suffering for his actions. How much more he’d suffer remained to be seen but she suspected it would be plenty so she made up her mind to forgive him and try to work through this together. 

When they reached the stairs Rebecca and Adam both realized there was no way he was getting up them on his own so she bent down and lifted him under his arms and held him against her hip as she made her way up. 

She couldn’t help but notice the way he wouldn’t stop staring at her chest. Although it made her slightly uncomfortable she also couldn’t blame him, they were without question the biggest he had ever seen in his life and anyone, male of female, would be fascinated by that for at least a little while. Plus, him being cute didn’t hurt. Although she felt bad about what had happened to him she found her mind going to other places while she carried him, feeling his penis growing hard with each step that made it rub against her stomach. 

She decided to ignore it for now but would definitely be addressing it later.

When she got to the room she placed him down on the floor and let him explore a bit as she went to get something to wear.

She decided on what looked like a pair of daisy dukes and a short denim shirt but was really just a denim print scarf Melanie had fashioned into this outfit for her. 

It was without a doubt the sexiest outfit she owned and she wanted to look good for her little man.

“wait”, she thought to herself, “why am I trying to seduce this guy? We need to be planning our next move before Melanie gets back”, she shook the sexual thoughts out of her head and walked over to where Adam was standing, trying to hide his erection behind his hands and lifted him again and threw him on the bed then climbed her step to be up there with him.

When she reached the top he was no longer trying to hide anything and was instead stroking himself. 

The sight of this turned her on even more and she slowly crawled over to him, knowing from his reaction that this was driving him crazy.

Halfway there she heard the familiar hiss sound from the gas valve and knew exactly why she was feeling this way but whether because she was actually attracted to this guy and the gas was enhancing that or if Melanie had just increased the potency since the last time, she found she didn’t care.

When she was on top of him he looked up at the massive woman with lust in her eyes and for a brief moment came to his senses and said, 

“Wait! What are we doing? Why are we…” but was cut off by a breast twice the size of his head being shoved in his face. He resisted for a brief moment before giving in and licking the stiffening nipped that was filling more of his mouth as it grew. 

He teased it with his tongue some more and heard a moan of pleasure from above him followed by the quick removal of the tit from his mouth. It was so fast and had gotten so engorged that it made an audible pop sound that made them both chuckle a bit.

Rebecca then held him down with one powerful hand and lowered herself down to his erection which she proceeded to take into her mouth. 

He had always been slightly on the larger end of the spectrum so he wasn’t used to women going deep throat on him but now she had not only the shaft but the balls in her mouth all at once with room to spare. 

She gently rolled her tongue around his member followed by gently flicking his balls then repeated on both together. It was the best sensation he had ever felt and for a moment he managed to forget about everything that was going on and and that he was getting a blowjob from a three inch tall woman who was now three times his size on a doll bed in a dollhouse in some crazy woman’s bedroom. A crazy woman who was going to be here any minute, and as he would soon learn, was going to make his current giantess look miniscule.

But right now wasn’t the time for worrying about that, he had taken all he could and he exploded right in her mouth.

Rebecca felt it and once again not knowing if it was the gas, or just that she hadn’t been with a man in a very long time even before she was shrunk, loved every minute of it.

She released him and swallowed while looking him in the eyes then rolled over onto her back and lifted him up and onto her stomach.

“I’m all yours, tiny” she teased him, “you just have to undress me”. She leaned back and waited to see what he would do.

As much as he loved the massive breasts in front of him, he had seen them already and was interested in something else so he slid down her long body until he was kneeling in front of her sex. He could smell the aroma wafting through her shorts and it was getting him hard for a second time already. He reached up and grabbed each side of the shorts and pulled, but no matter hard he tried he couldn’t get them past her hips. 

“Oops!” she teased, “I’m not used to being bigger than anyone. Sorry” she said with a  laugh as she lifted her hips to allow him to remove the shorts. 

Luckily she lowered herself right away because he found that he’d need to stand on a step stool just to reach her if she remained like that.

When her ass hit the bed again he leaned it and thrust as deep as he could go, which was all the way. 

Like with her mouth, her vagina was big enough to take him all. Unlike with her mouth however, he found the balls going in and out distracting so shifted tactics by lowering his face in front of the huge slit and when he found what he was looking for taking it into his mouth and doing a similar act to what she had just done to him. 

He could feel her tightening and the moans high above him were increasing until she let out a loud shriek and he was soaked in her juices.

Exhausted, he crawled back up to her stomach then to her chest in between her breasts and wedged himself in between them where he fell asleep.

Rebecca looked down at the little man nuzzled in her chest and underneath her current state of arousal and exhaustion couldn’t help feeling pity for him as well. 

Just before she passed out she heard the familiar booming sound of Melanie’s footsteps approaching.

Whatever was going to happen next, at least they both had this moment.