- Text Size +

The first thing Melanie noticed when she entered the house was that the groceries had been left out and the ice cream was started to melt and leak out through the bottom of one of the bags.

“Ah shit”, she said as she quickly picked up the bag and placed it in the sink to minimize the damage then proceeded to see the results of her conversation with Adam.

From the cameras she had installed to watch Rebecca she knew her two pets were in bed passed out from the effects of her love gas.

She quietly lifted the roof to see Rebecca lying naked with an even smaller man passed out in between her breasts.

“Oh my!” she giggled, “I didn’t think he’d get so small. I guess Becca will have a pet of her own now for a while”.

She then carefully laid Rebecca out in her palm to bring her closer to her face and get a better look at Adam. 

Having seen him many times at full size she already knew he was fairly handsome, even if she wasn’t too into men she could still appreciate a good looking one when she saw one.

Holding her hand as still as she could she reached out with her free one and poked the tip of his tiny penis with her finger.
Even passed out she could just barely see that it was reacting to the stimulation.

She blew lightly on both of her captives and saw Rebecca’s nippled harden from the cold air and Adam nuzzle closer to her left breast for warmth.

Satisfied with her work, she placed Rebecca down on her table and went about the business of cleaning up the mess from the kitchen and Adam’s clothes.

When she laid on her back in bed and placed Rebecca with her tiny passenger on her stomach to wait for them to wake.

It took a lot longer than she was expecting and just as she was about to fall asleep she saw them finally start to stir.

Rebecca woke with a throbbing headache that she recognized immediately as the after effects of being gassed. Holding her head she looked down to see the newly shrunken Adam doing the same.

As he awoke he found himself on a warm soft surface surrounded by two large mounds. He also had the worst hangover of his life and for a moment was worried that he had been drinking again but quickly remembered what had really happened and suddenly wished that he had just been drinking. If he was just drunk he could wait it out, go home to family, and beg for another chance. 

He wasn’t sure he could even make it out the door at this size let alone the rest of the way home. 

As he looked up he was the familiar giant face of the previously tiny woman looking down on him. She looked sad when she asked him how he felt.

He told her he felt like shit but would live and she offered a weak smile then explained that they’d both been drugged with a powerful aphrodisiac and that was why they felt this way. He could see her blush and at her relative size he could even feel the skin he was sitting on grow warmer as it too turned red.

He started to tell her it was ok when he heard a thunderous roar from high above.

He looked up past the giantess’s face to what seemed to be several miles higher where he saw an impossibly large face looking down with a wide grin.

He recognized this immediately as Ms. Burke and yelled up to ask her what she had done to him but all he could hear was more loud rumblings.

Rebecca was looking up intently then back down to him, 

“She says you’re too small to hear her or her to hear you”

“But I’m not that much smaller than you”, he answered, “How can you hear her?”

He watched as she yelled his question up at the incomprehensibly large monster in the sky followed by more incomprehensible rumbling, this time followed by an earthquake that caused his smaller giant to shake violently as well.

“She says she’s not really sure, I was the smallest she’d ever made a person before so you’re past her expertise”

So he was roughly a third the size of the previously smaller person ever, this sent chills down his spine.

“So what’s she going to do with me? When can I be big again?”

Rebecca looked down at him with pity and said, 

“I don’t know. I’m so sorry, I should have stayed hidden but I just wanted to see if I could get out”, more rumbling got her attention as she looked up again then addressed the larger giant, “he’s asking when he can be big again”.

This was followed by even more shaking, this time sending him soaring off the relative safety of his mini giantess and rolling down the flat surface of Melanie’s stomach, reaching a deep pit and plunging 30 feet to the bottom.

Although the bottom was soft he landed in a way that twisted his ankle backward and he heard a loud snap followed by a burt of pain in his right ankle.

He could hear Rebecca calling his name while the world around him kept shaking.

All Melanie saw of this was the tiny man slip off Rebecca’s chest then roll down her stomach and into her belly button before dropping in and vanishing out of sight. She thought this was the funniest thing she had ever seen and couldn’t stop laughing.

Seeing Rebecca get up and run over to where he had fallen in just made her laugh more. When she knelt down and reached in then pulled out the tiny man she was still recovering from the laughing fit but she could tell something was wrong by the way Rebecca held him.

She placed her hand in front on her stomach and Rebecca climbed aboard and braced herself as she was raised to her face.

“It’s his ankle”, she said worried, “I think you broke it”

“First of all, runt” Melanie corrected her, “I didn’t break anything. I didn’t ask him to sneak into my house, I didn’t make him look where he had no business, and I didn’t let him find something he shouldn’t have found. Are we clear?”

Rebecca didn’t have time to argue about this and considering that every argument with her giant captor ended with her locked in a freezer or at the bottom of a fish tank she didn’t see the reason anyway so she reluctantly nodded her head.

“I need to hear it” Melanie reprimanded her.

“Yes, I’m sorry. You didn’t break his leg”.

Melanie smiled down at her with a smug look and asked, 

“and who did?”

She wasn’t sure what answer she was looking for so she decided to take a chance and answered, 

“I did. If I didn’t lure him here he wouldn’t have been shrunk and he wouldn’t have gotten hurt”

“That’s right”, Melanie agreed, “now give him to me and I’ll see what I can do to fix your mess”.

She held out her index finger which Rebecca placed him on it then waited as she was put back into her dollhouse and told to just relax and watch some TV while she looked into what she could do for him.