- Text Size +

Rebecca’s head was pounding and she ached all over when she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and found that her vision was blurred but clearing. 

With great effort she managed to rise to a sitting position and felt around where she was. She could only tell that she was on a mattress in the corner of a room since she could feel a wall behind her on both sides. Nervous about what was going on, she closed her eyes, brought her knees to her chest and did a breathing exercise she used for anxiety she would sometimes get. It eventually worked and when she was calm enough she opened her eyes again and was relieved to see that could see clearly now. 

Unfortunately that didn’t seem to help much as she was in a somewhat large, windowless empty room that only had the mattress she was on and a beanbag chair a few feet away. 

The room was lit by a dim lightbulb in an uncovered ceiling light which provided just enough light for her to see that there was someone sitting in the beanbag chair with their back to her. She called out to them, 

“Hello? Can you hear me?”

and the person immediately stood up and headed toward her.

“Oh thank God!” came a familiar voice, “you’re awake! I thought I had lost you.”

‘Huh?” Rebecca asked, still unsure about what was going on. Her last memory being of that tiny woman standing over her making a phone call and saying something she couldn’t make out. That’s when it hit her, the voice was Tina. 

Upon realizing that she leapt up and toward her, ready to find out what the hell was going on, no longer concerned about hurting the small girl only to be shocked when she reached her and Tina was now about a foot taller than she was. The fight immediately left her at this revelation, not because she was scared but more because she was confused.

“H-how did you get so big?” she asked the taller woman.

Tina looked down at her with the same sad look in her eyes from just before she passed out and said, 

“Please, sit down. I’ll explain everything but first I want to say how sorry I am this had to happen to you”. She then took Rebecca’s hand and led her to the beanbag. Rebecca’s first instinct was to pull out of the handhold but considering the strength she felt in it she was so sure she’d be able to and just went with it. 

When the two were sitting Tina let out a long sigh and began, 

“Well first of all, I didn’t grow. You shrank. You seem to be a few inches shorter than me” before Rebecca could correct her Tina explained, 

“Which I know looks like more but that’s because of your new perspective”, she paused to let her take this in and then went on, 

“Yes, I did this to you” she said knowing that would definitely be a major question she had, 

“but I swear I didn’t have a choice. You’ll…” she began sobbing again and there was a pause. 

Rebecca looked over at the larger woman and thought to herself, 

“She drugged me and she’s the one crying? What does she expect, me to comfort her?”

Tina eventually stopped crying and continued, 

“You’ll understand why I did this someday but”, she wiped tears from her eyes, “that’s all I can tell you for now”.

She then stood up. Rebecca went to do the same and follow her but she was gently but firmly pushed back down and told to stay seated.

Tina walked over to a button on the wall and reached up, standing on her tip toes to do so, and said into an intercom Rebecca hadn’t noticed before, 

“Ok. I did what you asked. Now you do what you promised”.

There was a loud buzz followed by a click and Tina pulled the door open, which seemed to be very heavy for her. 

At this point Rebecca realized that if someone bigger than her was having trouble with it she’d never get it open and decided to make a dash for the door. 

She made it to Tina before she was shoved with great force to the floor and warned, 

“Stay down. I don’t want to hurt you but I will if you make me”, and then quickly left the room leaving Rebecca alone.

Not knowing what else to do, she went over to the beanbag char and dragged it under the button she saw Tina press. She made it as high as she could and when she stood on it and reached up as high she was able she saw with dismay that her fingers just barely grazed the bottom of it. She didn’t have the right leverage to press it.

Determined, she went over and with all her strength managed to push the mattress over to the button as well. She then stacked the beanbag chair on top of it and trying again was able to press it.

No response.

She pressed it again and still no response.

Frustrated, she pressed it over and over as hard as she could and sill nothing. 

After doing this for what felt like ages, she slumped to the floor in defeat. 

When she did that, a woman’s voice came from the intercom, 

“That was quite the performance little one, you’re going to make a great pet”

She jumped up and climbed back to press the button, shouting into the microphone, 

“What do you mean, ‘pet’? Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?!”

but was met with silence again.

She gave up quick this time and heard the speaker hiss to life again only for the woman who just spoked to let her hear that she was laughing.

Rebecca paced around the room for a while before tiring herself out and going to sit on the mattress. 

As she lay on it she looked at the tag and saw that it was only a single but felt like a queen to her. Something that drove home the reality of her situation. She still had a small hope that this was some very elaborate prank and that she had no idea how they were doing it but seeing a woman who only, how long ago was it anyway?, was about chest height to her now towered over her made that seem very impossible. She knew something was weird about that girl, people just aren’t that small and in those proportions, and she would have trusted her instincts and ran but now here she was, apparently smaller than someone she once saw as impossible short and waiting for who knew what to happen. 

She wasn’t sure how long she sat there lost in thought but eventually she heard the woman from before say something from the intercom but she wasn’t paying attention and couldn’t be sure what it was. She looked up in silence and when she didn’t answer, the woman said, 

“Well? Are you ready?”

“Ready for what?” Rebecca yelled up but was met with a sigh from the intercom,

“I can’t hear you unless you press the button dear”

Feeling a bit embarrassed for forgetting that simple function, partly because she should have known but also because of the tone the woman took with her, Rebecca climbed her makeshift stool and pressed the button and asked again.

“To meet your first ‘giant’ “, came the reply with a giggle. She could tell this woman meant normal size person when she said “giant” and it made her feel uneasy. Would she eventually begin to think like that if she stayed small for too long? She shook that though off and just shrugged her shoulders, which the woman could see through the camera in the intercom and replied, 

“Very good. Please go stand against the far wall and wait”

Rebecca thought of disobeying but remembering how easily someone as small as Tina was able to throw her back wasn’t too interested in seeing how much damage a “giant” (she was already thinking of them like that before meeting them. She worried how long before the mental air quotes went away) could do so she complied.

Once she was against the wall the woman complimented her for “being a good girl” and the door buzzed then opened and the tallest woman she had even seen in her life walked in.

She wanted very badly to run from this nightmare but knew that was hopeless so she stood frozen in place as the huge woman approached her. Everything about her was bigger than she thought a person could be. She didn’t look up though, too nervous that she would see an ogre face or a troll, or something that her mind was telling her something this size should be so she focused on the woman’s boots.

They were knee high to the giant which she saw meant about mid chest high to her. She just stood there, staring at the huge boots in front of her, the giant meanwhile wasn’t moving. She was just waiting patiently for her to take it all in.

Finally, Rebecca reached out and touched the giant leg. She wasn’t sure what she was expecting to feel but it felt like a normal person’s leg, only much bigger.

She eventually worked up the nerve to look up into the giant’s face. As she did she noticed that she was only about belly button height to this massive woman.

She looked up past the belly button, past the largest pair of breasts she had ever seen, and finally stopped at the face. When she saw who it was her mouth fell open and she was speechless.

She flinched as the giantess quickly dropped to a squat position to being them closer in height which only served to accentuate how much smaller she was looking into the giant eyes of this woman.

The giantess’s eyes were still red from crying but she was trying to smile and sound happy when she said, 

“Hey Becky!”