- Text Size +

After a while she began to calm down and regain her composure. When she was sure she was confident enough she came out of hiding and finished the walk to the store. 

As she went in, memories of the last time she had been here came rushing back. When she was still big and how something as simple as trying to help someone else ended with her like this. 

Seeing the top shelves she was used to being able to reach with ease now towering well out of her reach was too much and she decided she’d take a cab downtown and do her shopping somewhere she was less familiar with where she wouldn’t have as many memories from before.

She went to the taxi stand across the street and waited with the rest of the people, trying to keep her head down and hoping no one noticed her. 

Luckily it was early enough that there weren’t too many people around so she was only behind three people.

As she opened the door and started to climb in she saw the door on the other side open and a woman jumped in.

She was about to get out and let her have the taxi when the woman noticed her and apologized, 

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you getting in. You stay, I’ll get the next one” and went to leave but Rebecca got an idea and said, 

“No, it’s ok. We are you going? Maybe we can share?”

“Really? That would be great” the woman replied, “I’m going downtown. I hate this store, they never have the things I want. How about you?”

Rebecca smiled and told her she was going there to and the woman offered her hand and said, 

“Great! We’ll be cab buddies then. I’m Sarah”

Rebecca hesitated a moment then took the much larger hand in hers and shook, 

“Hi. I’m Rebecca. Nice to meet you”

They shared some small talk on the way there, the whole time Sarah never once even mentioned Rebecca’s height. And not assuming she was a child at first was a nice change too. 

During the ride they decided that they would stick together for a while since they were going to the same place. Rebecca joked that she could probably use someone to help her with high shelves and Sarah added that she didn’t like bending for the lower ones and they both laughed.

She could tell this woman was a very kind and trusting person, plus she was very attractive which would meet Melanie’s requirement, and when they got out of the cab she saw that she was very tall. And not just tall in the sense that everyone was to her now, looking at her compared to everyone else she could see that Sarah was a few inches taller than most of the men and about a foot taller than most of the women.

As they walked and talked she found herself growing fond of this woman and was regretting the decision she was going to make but then she saw a reflection of them in a window and was reminded how small she was and her resolve was restored.

After they finished getting their groceries Rebecca asked if she’d come with her to buy some clothes and Sarah said sure.

They went to a small boutique not too far and split up to look for clothes in their respective sizes. 

When the cashier, a young girl with blue streaks in her blond hair, saw Rebecca her eyes went wide and immediately picked up her phone and started texting someone. She tried to ignore it but it was not to hear when the phone rang and she could hear the girl’s end of the conversation. Even though she was trying to stay quiet she wasn’t doing a good job of it,

“No, I’m serious. She’s like a midget or something. You have to see this”

silence followed by, 

“Yeah right. What if she notices?”

more silence,

“Her friend is pretty tall though. What if…”

another pause,

“Ok ok, fine. But if I get jumped by an angry dwarf I’m going to tell Vicky what you said about her”

The call ended and the girl went back to pretending not to notice them. Rebecca was sure she heard a camera go off followed by the girl laughing to herself but shook it off.

She was glad to not have Sarah around for this because of how awkward it was plus she realized she had no idea what her sizes were now and would have looked weird grabbing a bunch of different things to try on. 

Being more interested in making sure they fit than style she was able to find some stuff pretty quickly and was ready to check out when she saw Sarah come out of the dressing room wearing a long dress that accentuated her figure very nicely. 

She stood in front of the mirrors and twirled, looking pleased with herself. When she saw Rebecca heading her way she called her over and asked what she thought.

“You look great” she said honestly, “You should definitely get this”.

Sarah checked the price tag and her eyes widened, 

“Um, no way. It’s way out of my range” she said as she went to change out of it.

“Wait!” Rebecca yelled, a little louder than she had wanted to which turned a few heads and made her blush, 

“Let me see the tag”, she said while reaching up and turning it over. 

It was $250, pretty expensive for one dress but she figured if she was going to be choosing her she should at least give her a nice last day as a normal size person so she said she would get it for her.

Sarah tried to protest but Rebecca wouldn’t hear it and before long she was dragging her by the hand back into the dressing room to change out of the dress so she could pay for it.

While she was doing this she heard another click of the camera followed by the girl talking in a hushed voice again. Rebecca noticed this but ignored it and followed her into the changing room.

Sarah slid the dress down her long body and was standing in front of her dressed only in bra and panties. 

“You’re sure about this?” Sarah asked one more time, “I mean you don’t have to”

Rebecca stopped her and said, 

“Yes, I want to do this. I recently came into some money and I’m new here so I don’t know anyone. And you seem nice so…” 

she was interrupted by Sarah bending down and lifting her up and placing her on the bench. Even with this boost in height Rebecca was still several inches shorter than Sarah.

“Wow, you’re tall” she said, “How tall are you anyway?”

Sarah blushed when she answered, 

“I’m 6’3 without shoes but probably about 6’5 with them” she looked down at Rebecca and added, 

“And since we’re on the subject. How tall are you?”

Remembering the conversation from earlier she knew she wasn’t four feet tall so she went a little lower and said she was 3’9 then added, 

“but probably closer to 3’11 with shoes” and the two women laughed followed by an awkward silence that was only broken when Sarah bent down to get her clothes and got dressed again. Before she left the room she turned to Rebecca and asked if she needed help getting down. 

“Nah, I’m fine” she answered and jumped off the almost two foot bench which was apparently higher than she anticipated and she landed hard.

Sarah was kneeling down beside her immediately asking if she was ok. 

Rebecca stood up slowly and after a quick check found that nothing was broken except for her ego so she said she was and the two headed to the checkout counter.

Rebecca paid and asked the cashier if they could have separate bags.

With a huge smirk the girl replied, 

“Sure thing hon, which of these are yours?”

It was beyond obvious who was getting what and Rebecca wanted to say something but decided against it and just paid and took the bags.

Before she left an idea came to her and she said to the cashier, 

“You look familiar, have I seen you around campus?” to which the girl replied, 

“You mean college campus?” she laughed, “Nope. Not yet. I’m still in high school”.

“Oh”, this disappointed Rebecca but still holding out hope pressed on, “you look so mature. How old are you?”

“17” the girl replied with the same smile.

“Darn!” Rebecca thought to herself, “there goes that idea” but then thought to ask one more question, 

“Wow, are you close to 18 though?”

“Ha! I wish”, she replied, “I just turned 17 last week”

She started to say more but Rebecca had heard enough and left the store with a confused Sarah following her.

 

——

“What was that about?” Sarah asked when they were out of the store.

“Oh, nothing. I just thought I recognized her from somewhere” Rebecca tried to play it off but she could see that Sarah wasn’t buying it so she tried another approach, 

“Ok. I overheard her talking to one of her friends about me. And I swear she took a picture and sent it to someone. I was just going to mess with her a little but I changed my mind when I realized she was still in high school. I just.. forget sometimes how small I am and it gets to me” Saying it out loud made her really feel that way and suddenly she felt very small again. She hung her head in shame and Sarah stopped down in front of her her and lifted her head by her chin so she was looking in her eyes and said, 

“It’s ok. You don’t have to hide it. I know how it feels to be a different size. I mean you don’t see many women over six feet tall”

Rebecca knew she was trying to comfort her but it wasn’t working. 

“Yeah, but at least you’re not seen as some helpless little kid. Look at me, I can barely do things on my own like this”

Sarah looked a little confused about that and said, 

“What do you mean? You’ve made it this far, and you seem pretty together so I’d say you’re pretty capable”

Rebecca knew she couldn’t keep this conversation going so she forced a smile and said, 

“Yeah, you’re right. Anyway, are you hungry? I was only supposed to be getting a few things to eat but I got sidetracked and I’m starving now”.

“Sure”, Sarah said, “But I’m paying this time. I definitely owe you” 

Rebecca started to say she wasn’t expecting anything in return for the dress but Sarah stopped her, 

“I know. Sorry, that came out wrong. I mean I’d like to take you to dinner. Is that ok?”

Rebecca nodded and said sure.

“Great. What do you feel like having?” Sarah asked

“Good question, I’m not sure. How about pizza? There’s a good place not too far from here”

Sarah looked relieved that Rebecca suggested something relatively cheap when she said, 

“Sounds great! Lead the way” and began to stand up, but before she did she leaned in and planted a kiss on Rebecca’s lips.

Nothing too long or sensual but it was clearly intended to be a romantic gesture. Rebecca stood there stunned for a moment and noticed Sarah standing over her awkwardly, her face red from embarrassment.

“Um, sorry” she said, “I didn’t know if… I mean, do you like… uh…” she looked like she wanted to run from this situation but Rebecca just took her hand in her smaller one and said, 

“It’s ok. And yes, I do like you too” and while holding her hand led the way around the block toward the pizza place she had mentioned. 

The two walked hand in hand without saying a word, Sarah because she was nervous about what she was going to do next and Rebecca because she knew that although she could very likely get Sarah somewhere she could shrink her and call Melanie she wasn’t sure if she wanted to.

Sure she was smaller than she’d been since she was a kid but in the short time she’d known Sarah she was finding herself liking her more and more.

And even if she didn’t was it really right to subject her to what she’d have to endure while living a Melanie’s pet? And then make her have to make the same choice she was now faced with?

She put it out of her mind as the two entered the pizza place and ordered dinner.

 

They had a great time at dinner, both women learned a lot about each other and the more they learned the closer they felt. Just after the waitress left to get change after Sarah paid, she said to Rebecca, 

“I don’t want to sound too forward, and I completely understand if you want to take things slow, but would you like to, uh, come to my place after this?”

Rebecca wanted that very much, partly for the same reason as Sarah and partly for her other reason so she said she’d love to but she needed to stop by her place to grab a few things.

They took a cab back to Rebecca’s and Rebecca made Sarah wait outside, using the excuse that her place was a mess when in reality she didn’t want her to notice that her place was clearly not set up like an apartment where a woman less than four feet tall lived and didn’t want to blow it on either front. 

The first thing she did was throw the bag of groceries in the fridge, not everything needed to go in the there but she’d sort it later.

She quickly threw some stuff in an overnight bag, which was mostly the clothes she had just bought since that was all she had in her new size but also the shrink serum Melanie had given her along with the phone, and hurried back out and met Sarah in the hall.

The two went back out and Rebecca found that Sarah only lived a few blocks away so they decided to walk the rest of the way, learning more about each other as they went.

This was both good and bad for Rebecca. She was finding herself falling for this woman but at the same time this was a very good chance to regain her lost height. She didn’t know what to do but when they arrived at the apartment and Sarah jokingly lifted her and carried her inside she figured she would wait at lest until the morning. 

She wanted to make sure that at the very least Sarah had a good time before she made her decision.

She was a little irritated at having been lifted without warning but as Sarah walked and she felt her large, warm breasts covering nearly her entire back she found her irritation melting and was soon looking forward to what was coming next.

Without a word she was carried into the bedroom and gently placed down on the bed. 

Even lying along the width she found she didn’t reach either end but being small didn’t bother her when she looked up and saw Sarah pulling her shirt over her head and reaching back to release her bra and revealing her perfectly round breasts. She couldn’t say they were the biggest she’d ever seen having until recently been around some that were several times bigger than her whole body but still these were quite large.

She then pulled down her pants and panties and crawled into bed.

While Sarah lay next to her, Rebecca stood up and did the same.

She saw Sarah’s eye light up when she pulled off her shirt, no bra underneath as she hadn’t had time to change into one of the ones she bought and didn’t bother when she knew where she was going.

She was a little self conscious that Sarah would think her breasts were too small even though they were proportionately about the same size, maybe Sarah was bit bigger than Rebecca’s normal size but she was also taller, but that fear went away when she felt herself pulled down and Sarah’s large mouth take her right breast almost down to her chest and begin to gently circle her nipple with her tongue while she used her free hand to massage the left one. 

She remembered this feeling good when Melanie did it but it was so much better when she was completely willing and acting of her own free will and not under the influence of a combination of some aphrodisiac and just plain fear of being locked in a freezer by her giantess captor.

Suddenly she felt the hand on her left breast move down her stomach and come to rest just below her abdomen. 

Sarah released her right breast from her mouth and asked, 

“May I?”

Which Rebecca found so cute considering she clearly already had permission but nodded anyway.

She felt a long slender finger slowly slide down along her vaginal lips and after gently teasing them for a few seconds begin to make their way inside her.

She was amazed by how fast Sarah found her clitoris and before she knew it she was in the throes of pleasure. She tried to hold it in but she couldn’t resist and let out a loud, shrill shriek that she could tell hurt Sarah’s ears so she apologized.

Sarah just smiled and said it was ok as she continued working her hot spot.

Rebecca then leaned in and placed her tiny mouth around as much of her larger lover’s closest breast and tried to do the same thing that had just been done to her. 

Judging by the stiffening of the nipple she was doing it right.

Using her free hands she then went to work on the other one but with less success as she felt Sarah’s larger hand guide her down to the area between her legs.

Taking her cue Rebecca released the breast from her mouth and lowered herself to Sarah’s vagina.

Again, it wasn’t the biggest she’d seen but it was still considerably large to her. She found she could fit her entire hand inside and once in began massaging with all her fingers.

To Sarah this was the greatest thing she’d ever felt. She’d been with men and women so she had experience with both but never in her life had she had what felt like five partners inside her at once all working in synch toward one goal - to get her aroused.

When it finally came she let out a shriek like Rebecca only not as high pitched and without thinking clamped her legs shut.

To Rebecca it felt like she was just tackled by a huge lineman. She felt the hit and then got dizzy and could only watch as her vision narrowed and she slipped into darkness.

 

Sarah looked down to see that Rebecca was unconscious and panicked. She quickly carried her over to the living room and placed her on the couch then went to the bag she brought with her to see if she could find something to help with this. She wasn’t really sure what she’d find but she was shocked when she pulled out a syringe filled with a clear liquid and a long needle followed by a phone with only one name in it and a text from that person talking about “getting” someone for her. 

She scrolled through the pictures until she found a picture of a note that seemed to outline rules for finding a woman and bringing her to someone. Rebecca had never bothered to check and didn’t know Melanie had left a picture of it on the phone.

“What the hell is going on?” Sarah asked out loud to no one in particular as she held up the syringe and studied it as if looking at it longer would somehow unlock its mysteries.

After a while she brought the syringe along with the phone and laid them on the coffee table in front of the couch she had laid Rebecca on.

“I don’t know who you are or what you were planning on doing with this”, Sarah said to small sleeping woman in front of her, “but when you wake up you have a lot of questions to answer”.