- Text Size +

“I can’t believe you would do this to me”, Rebecca said to the now giant Tina sitting across from her at the table. Since their re-introduction they had both left the room and moved to a dining area to discuss this further. 

Rebecca was appalled to find she had to climb into a normal chair and then while sitting her feet were nowhere near the ground. The two had spent the better part of the night talking. Rebecca tried many times without success to get some answers out of Tina but she was being tight lipped about any of the technical details of how she was shrunk. All she would do was give her pointers on how to handle her new size, along with the news that she would be getting smaller.

So after a long conversation all Rebecca really knew was that her shrinking was reversible but it probably wouldn’t be reversed until she got smaller and she was going to be stuck this way for a while.

It wasn’t until around 4 in the morning that Tina opened up a bit more about why she had been shrunk. 

She admitted that she wasn’t the one behind this and in fact didn’t know much about how it worked or why the woman was doing it. Rebecca asked for some more information but Tina said she couldn’t. 

She also told her that her being shrunk wasn’t personal, she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. After being kept prisoner for 10 months she was grown to the height she met her at and set free with the  promise of being fully restored if she could find someone to take her place.

She wrestled with the idea for days, trying to accept her fate and convince herself that she could live a normal life at the size of a dwarf but things were just too hard for her. She couldn’t stand the stares from everyone who passed her on the street and the constant fear from knowing anyone could do anything to her and she was defenseless to stop it.

So when she saw Rebecca that night she made up her mind and went for it.

Rebecca was beyond angry and nothing Tina said would change her mind. Finally, after a lengthy barrage of insults she stood up and got right in Rebecca’s face and said, 

“You know what? Forget this, I tried to apologize but if you can’t accept that that’s you’re problem. I’ve been trying to help you as much as I can but since all you want to do is give me shit about this, I’m done. Come see me if you ever have to make the same choice and we’ll see who’s the bigger person”, she laughed at that last line then looked up toward camera in the corner of the room and said, 

“I’ve done enough. Let me go now Mel”,

Almost immediately there was a buzz from another room and Tina walked out of the kitchen. Shortly after Rebecca heard a door slam and then she was alone, except for whoever was watching her. She wondered when this mystery woman was going to reveal herself. The wait was getting frustrating.

Almost as if reading her mind, a door could be heard opening and closing and footsteps were approaching the room. 

Before long, a woman in her early 30s entered the room. She was on the short side (5’2, so still a good deal taller than Rebecca) with long black hair and thick black rimmed glasses. She was wearing a bright yellow sundress with green flowers on it and a pair of flip flops. 

She was definitely not what Rebecca was expecting the person behind this to look, which the woman seemed to be aware of when she said, 

“Let me guess, you were expecting some weird leather wearing S&M mistress, weren’t you?”

She said this in a very friendly, almost cheerful voice. Nothing at all that would indicate she was a person capable or even willing to shrink and trap a person against their will.

“I get that a lot. But appearances can be deceiving. Don’t think that just because I look like an innocent librarian I am one”, she came closer and took Rebecca’s chin in her hand making her look up to her and added in a more sinister tone, “And trust me, I’m more like what you were expecting than you think” then immediately switched back to the sweet voice, “But we’ll worry about that for later. For now, let’s chat”. 

She pulled up a chair and sat next to Rebecca.

“Hi! I’m Melanie. So, Tina says your name is Becky, is that right?”

Rebecca nodded

“But something tells me you don’t like being called Becky, do you?”

Rebecca nodded again

“Ok then, is Rebecca good?”

Another nod

“Good. Rebecca it is”. she thought for a moment then added, “What about Becca? Is that ok?”

Rebecca shrugged her shoulders, she was indifferent to that one

“I have to tell you hun, this silent treatment isn’t going to work for me. Now since this is your first day I’m going to make this easy for you. Come over here and stand next to me”

Rebecca did as she was told and was soon standing next to the larger but not as intimidating as she thought woman. She felt like even at her reduced size she could possibly take her down and get out of here to find some help.

Once again, the woman seemed to know exactly what she was thinking and said, still in that cheerful tone, 

“If you think you can take me you’re welcome to try”, she pulled out a remote and pressed a button that made the front door buzz, “there, the front door is unlocked. All you have to do is knock me out and you’re free. I’ll even leave my phone on the table so you can call the cops when you’re done”.

This took Rebecca completely off guard and she just stood there in stunned silence not sure if she should take her up on this offer or if it was a trap.

While she was thinking she felt a sharp prick in her arm and looked down in time to see the woman pull a needle out and place the now empty syringe on the table.

“Oopsie! Too late!” she laughed, “You might have had a chance but you’re about to lose that chance”, she stood up and said the words slowly, 

“any”

Rebecca felt the floor expand under her feet. Just a little at first

“minute”

The sensation got stronger and she started feeling dizzy. She thought she would pass out again but as soon as it started it stopped

“now”

When it was done she found that she had shrunk some more and was now about as tall as the seat of the chair. Whatever chance she may have had against her captor was definitely gone now.

Melanie reached down and placed the newly shrunk woman on her lap. She gently stroked her hair and continued talking in her sweet tone some more,

“So as I was saying, your disobedience isn’t going to be punished this time”, Rebecca looked up and said, 

“Not punished! You shrunk me again! I’m way too small to live on my own now!”

Melanie laughed at this and said, 

“Oh sweety, the shrinking wasn’t punishment. That was going to happen no matter what. Trust me, you’ll know when you’re being punished. And in case you’re wondering, the answer is yes. You’ll be getting smaller before this night is over. I can’t say how small exactly, it’s not an exact science I’m afraid but come on and follow me. I’ll show you where you’ll be staying so you can get an idea”, she placed Rebecca on the ground then stood up and began walking.

Before she left the room she turned and said, 

“Come on, follow me. I don’t give warnings before punishments”

Rebecca immediately started walking as fast as her little legs could carry her.