- Text Size +

As she entered the hallway, Rebecca saw Melanie standing at the other end waiting for her. She wasn’t sure what she was doing but knew she was meant to follow. Suddenly she saw her wind up and throw something toward her. She wasn’t sure what it was but she knew its as big and she was lucky enough that she was able to dodge just in time to see it fly past her and land with a soft thud in the kitchen. When she turned around to see what it was she saw that Melanie had thrown one of her flip flops at her. 

“Well?” she heard the larger woman scold her, “Don’t just sit there staring at it, go get it and bring it back”

Without hesitating she turned around to do as she was told. When she got to it she was amazed at the size of the thing. It was almost three feet long. The thought that this huge sandal belonged to someone she would have considered short just a few days ago really helped to drive him her small size. 

She bent down to pick it up, not sure how heavy it was going to be and despite her anxiety over her current situation found that she was curious about finding out when something smashed into her back at a high speed and sent her sliding across the floor for a good distance before hitting her head on the baseboard. 

“what the hell?!” she thought as she rolled over to her back and sat up, holding her head in pain. She did a quick assessment to make sure nothing was broken and aside from having the wind knocked out of her and the pain from where she smashed her head, she seemed fine. But still, she decided to wait a moment before standing. 

While she sat there she could hear Melanie stomping toward her, laughing the whole way. 

“Oh man!”, she said breathlessly from all her laughter, “I nailed you!” 

Rebecca looked at where was approaching and saw what had hit her. 

While she was retrieving the first flip flop Melanie had thrown the other one at her. Whether this was her plan or if she really did just miss the first time she wasn’t sure and decided not to ask. 

She stood up and stormed over toward Melanie, her anger making her forget her diminished stature but being face to face with the giantess’s knees reminded her instantly. 

But still, Melanie had seen the anger in the tiny woman’s eyes and was going to have some fun with her.

“Aw, what’s the matter? Did my middle shoe knock you on your ass?” Melanie teased her.

Rebecca just stood staring up at her, trying her hardest to keep he mouth shut out of fear of the consequences. 

Melanie noticed this and goaded her even more.

“Well, if you’re so mad, do something about it” she said as she pushed her shin into Rebecca, not enough to hurt or knock her over but enough to be irritating. The more she backed up the more the giantess crowded her. Eventually she decided to step it up and raised her foot in between her legs, lifting her up a foot before dropping her on her butt.

Through it all little Rebecca maintained her composure which Melanie eventually accepted and decided to move on but not before one more display of power.

She reached down and grabbed Rebecca by the waist, lifting her in front of her face. Her cheerful attitude was gone and she could see darkness in her eyes as she said, 

“Never forget this, little one. You’re no match for me. Not before, not now, and definitely”, she paused for dramatic effect, “not in about 15 minutes. You’re going to think this size was huge soon enough”.

Then she lowered her to the floor, sat in a chair and without saying a word pointed to the discarded flip flops and then her bare feet.

Rebecca figured out what she wanted immediately and Melanie’s speech had left her feeling very small and vulnerable so she ran to the huge footwear (she was feeling a sharp pain in her side and wondered if maybe she had bruised a rib) and to her surprise found she could carry them both even though they were a bit unwieldy.

She then went to Melanie sat and as she presented each foot slid them into place. When she was done Melanie stood up and once again was pleasant. 

“Good! I’m glad that’s over with”, she said “Now let’s get back to where we were”, and she headed back toward the hallway, Rebecca trying her hardest to keep up this time.

 

The house turned out to be pretty big. They went down the end of one long hallway and into another, then another where Melanie led her into a room and turned on the light.

It looked to be her bedroom. There was nothing out of the ordinary about this bedroom, other than the very large dollhouse sitting against the wall across from the foot of the bed.

“Tada!” Melanie proudly announced as she motioned toward the dollhouse, “here it is. Your new home!”

Rebecca cautiously started walking toward it before stopping and looking up at her keeper who looked down and nodded her approval to go check it out.

She was currently too big to go in but she could see from the windows that it was very nicely decorated. She walked around to the back and saw that there was a good size swimming pool and patio back there with very soft astroturf. If it wasn’t for the fact that she was going to be so tiny and helpless she might have actually been excited to move in.

She knelt down and carefully opened the sliding doors and reached her hand in. Carefully she fished around until she found a lounge chair which she pulled out and inspected. 

It felt like the real thing, only smaller. But it wasn’t Barbie furniture, she knew that from the attention to detail and the size. Barbie is around 10 inches tall, this was for a doll at least half that size. She gulped at this realization. 

“Not too shabby, is it?” Melanie asked from high above her. She had crept up on her while she explored and gleefully watching her check everything out.

“It’s amazing”, Rebecca answered honestly. “Where did you get all this stuff?”

“I had it made” came the reply as Melanie knelt down beside her and removed the roof of the house with ease and placed it down beside her. She seemed to be looking for something which she sound she placed down next to Rebecca.

“Here’s your bed. I’ve been told it’s like sleeping on a cloud”.

Rebecca looked over at the mattress she laid before her and gently nudged it with her foot.

“Go on, don’t be scared. You might be too big right now but you won’t break it” Melanie encouraged her.

Rebecca stood on it and bounced a bit. It did feel very soft. Suddenly she felt Melanie’s large hand around her lower legs and another on her back. She was scooped up and placed down in a laying position on the mattress. Although small, it did feel very nice. The cover was like the softest silk she’d ever felt and the stuffing really did feel like a cloud as Melanie said. 

She just lay there looking up at her giant captor, for a moment forgetting her worries when she felt herself lifted again and she was carried over to Melanie’s truly huge bed. 

She placed Rebecca on a pillow and bent over her, her face inches away and told her to stay put, she was going to get the last treatment ready so she could move in as soon as possible then she left the room.