- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I thought I was done for the night but this came to me and I didn't want to wait.

Rebecca sat in the dark for what must have been hours. She didn’t dare move out of fear of what would happen. She eventually got tired and fell asleep and was woken when the lights came back on and Melanie entered wearing the same dress before that was no longer too big on her but still seemed a little bigger than it should be.

“First”, she said with annoyance in her voice, “Let me tell you that your little stunt cost me two inches. Thanks to you I’m going to be 4’10 for a while” she stared down at Rebecca who didn’t know what to say and said, “Well?”

Not sure what she wanted from her she remained silent which seemed to anger the giantess more making her slap her across the face. It was clear she was holding back or she probably would have broken her neck but it still hurt enough to bring tears to her eyes.

Melanie spoke again, this time like one would to a child with no manners, 

“what do we say when we do bad things to people?”

“I’m s-sorry” Rebecca said with her head down. 

Melanie didn’t reply and pulled another syringe from her pocket, pulled the protective cover from the needle and placed it down next to her.

“I don’t believe you’re sorry, but that’s ok. This will make up for it”. She nudged the syringe closer to Rebecca and said, “pick it up”.

She did as she was told and Melanie continued, “Good. Now stick the needle in your stomach and inject yourself”. Rebecca just stared up at her in shock. The needle was huge to her and although she knew she was getting injected either way she couldn’t imagine doing it to herself.

Melanie looked down and pointed at her wrist to indicate time was ticking.

“Get moving. If I have to do it it’s going in your neck”. Rebecca slowly and shakily lifted the syringe, and after closing her eyes, jabbed it into her stomach. 

It didn’t hurt as much as she expected, but it wasn’t pleasant. She pushed the plunger down and  felt the cold liquid inject under her skin. When she was done she looked down and saw a large bruise where the needle went in but she was ok otherwise.

“There you go!” Melanie clapped, “that wasn’t so bad was it?” Rebecca said nothing and Melanie just laughed and said, “Now for the good part. Stand up so I can watch you shrink”, Rebecca stood up and Melanie went on,

“Oh, and by the way, I put a little extra that should make you two inches smaller than I had planned. Give or take an inch, like I said it’s not an exact science. I guess your dollhouse is going to be more spacious than you thought. I might need to install some tiny step stools”, and she laughed even harder.

Rebecca just stood there, not daring to say a word and terrified about how small she was going to become. 

The feeling came quick. She felt a tingling all over her body followed by the sensation of the floor (or in her case, table) she was standing on expanding under her feet. Unlike with Melanie though, she didn’t seem to be in any pain. Her vision was getting blurry and she was getting dizzy and felt like she was going to fall, but she heard Melanie’s voice from above, higher than it was just moments ago, tell her that if she fell she’d regret it.

It took great effort but she managed to stay standing until the very end when she stumbled and tripped. As she fell she reached out to grab anything she could and her hand landed on a long thick round support that she used for her balance. 

It wasn’t until the dizziness went away and her vision cleared that she looked closer at it and saw it was Melanie’s pinky, now as long as she was tall, maybe even a bit longer.

Melanie laughed again, a sound that was now thunderous to Rebecca’s tiny ears, and lowered her face so that it was even with the tabletop she was on.

“Wow! I’ve never seen anyone as small as you”, she said in awe. “I think I might have gone overboard with the extra dose”, she looked concerned but shrugged her now massive shoulders and said, “oh well. That’s what you get” 

She placed her hand down in front of the tiny girl and ordered her to step on, which she did, sickened by the realization that she had to step up to get into this giantess’s palm, and felt a rush of air as Melanie stood and she was lifted to her face again.

“Ok, let’s get you measured and then we can get started on your punishment”

“Wait!” Rebecca yelled up at her, “I thought the extra two inches was my punishment?”

Melanie just sighed and said in an annoyed tone as if she was an idiot for asking, 

“That was to make up for making me shrink two inches. There’s still the matter of what to do about your little attack on me”.

Rebecca couldn’t believe the nerve of this woman! Her she was, standing in her hand, God knows how small, and she was being petty because she was two inches shorter?! She wanted so badly to say something but looking around and seeing that she was in a hand that was wider than she was tall she decided it wasn’t a good idea. 

Melanie paused as if expecting a remark from her tiny captive but when none came she continued into the next room and placed Rebecca on a cold metal plate.

“Stay still”, she instructed and Rebecca complied. She heard a beep and Melanie giggled and said, “you weigh 1.3 ounces. Kind of a great weight loss plan, huh?” Rebecca remained silent and Melanie stopped her up in her hand and laid her on a ruler. Looking to her side, she could see the number three was just above her head. Oh God, was she really less than three inches tall now?

Melanie gasped in awe when she saw this and said, 

“Wow, I really did make you small didn’t I? You’re 2.9 inches tall. In case you’re wondering, that’s just under half as small as Tina was and the smallest I’ve ever made anyone. Welcome to the record books, kid!” She then started mumbling to herself about measurements and other things but Rebecca was too stunned to say hear any of it.

Her head was spinning with the thoughts of how small three inches was. 

She thought back to when she was in school and would use rulers, now realizing that one of those was now four times her size. She couldn’t take her mind off of all the previously tiny things she never thought about that would now tower over her. 

She thought about a pair of heels she bought recently that she was excited to wear because they had five inch heels, realizing that now those heels were almost twice as tall as she currently was.

She remembered teasing her ex about having a small penis, joking that it was only two inches, realizing that now that would be more than a third of her size. Forget about the usual seven inches that would tower over her.

These thoughts just wouldn’t stop coming and she began to sob uncontrollably.

After a while Melanie turned her attention back to her and said, 

“It’s time for your punishment”, she looked serious as she said this, “Remember, this is your own fault”. She scooped her up and dropped her into a clear reusable plastic container. She cringed as she waited for the lid to come down and worried about where she was going when Melanie looked in one more time and added with an attempt at a friendly smile, 

“This is going to be scary but I promise you you will survive it”.

She was then brought over to a 55 gallon fish tank filled with water and many exotic fish. She felt the container being tipped upside down and she was quickly plunged into the tank with the container resting on the bottom making an air pocket for her to breathe. She then saw Melanie huge hand come down and place two straps with suction cups on either side followed by a large rock for extra security. Finally she heard a loud scraping noise and looked up to see a valve she didn’t notice before on the bottom of the container (now the top), slid open and a plastic tube was inserted to keep a fresh airflow.

Her “prison” was too short for her to fully stand but she could if she hunched over a bit, and the water was about at knee height so she could sit but she would be submerged if she tried to lay down.

She looked around outside the container and could see the distorted shaped moving around her. Some checking out the new addition, others staying far away. 

She could also hear a loud, slow thump coming from in front of her. She looked out and could barely make out Melanie’s face peering in and pointing to a digital clock that she couldn’t read.

She tried pantomiming to the giant that she couldn’t read it but all she would do is nod her head and tap louder. At first she thought she just couldn’t understand her but then she heard a voice come from the tube, 

“I know you can’t read how long you have left. That’s the point. Goodnight”

And the lights were turned off, leaving her in total darkness except for some distant power lights on some devices she couldn’t make out.