- Text Size +

Stuck in the dark at the bottom of an aquarium, Rebecca panicked and began kicking, punching, and slamming into the walls in a vain attempt at getting out. She even tried reaching under the bottom and lifting the container but it was no use. No matter how hard she tried she couldn’t do anything to escape.

Once she calmed down she realized it was probably not a good idea to leave the safety of her only air supply anyway. She didn’t know how long Melanie was planning on leaving her and if there wasn’t a way for her to climb out when she reached the surface she would have been stuck treading water for who knew how long.

Resigned to her fate, she slumped to the floor and tried to go somewhere better mentally. Unfortunately it was too cold and she found herself shivering too much to focus on much. She jogged back and forth as much as she could with water up to her knees, hoping it would warm her up and it did for a bit but she soon found herself getting tired and her back was getting sore form having to stoop so much so she didn’t do that for too long. 

She decided to try and find a way to sleep. Laying was definitely out of the question. Although she could lay on her side and keep her face above the water, as soon as she began to drift off to sleep she’d fall right in and be woken up.

She tried to float on her back which almost worked but she just couldn’t get comfortable with her head half submerged.

Finally she found that if she sat in a corner with her back against the wall and brought her knees to her chest she was comfortable enough and even managed to warm herself up a bit.

It still took what she estimated to be an hour to fall asleep but when she did, she fell into a very deep peaceful sleep.

She used to always have trouble sleeping anywhere that wasn’t her own bed. She’d always wake up in the morning with no clue where she was and would freak out a bit before being reminded, but this time for some reason she didn’t have that problem. When she woke up she took a quick look around and remember exactly where she was and in what condition. 

She took a deep breath and stood up as much as she could to stretch when she noticed the lights were back on and she could see Melanie’s massive shape moving around in the distance, blurred by the water and glass of the aquarium. 

She also took this moment to appreciate her immediate surroundings. Although she was terrified of what was going to happen to her she felt a sense of awe watching the huge fish swim by and go about their business. She started to wonder what other unique perspectives her new size would allow her to experience and felt that under different circumstances this could be an exciting adventure.

As if to remind her exactly why this wasn’t a situation she should be excited about, she saw a shadow descend over her enclosure and heard a loud rush of water as it filled quickly and was removed from the tank, leaving her underwater and rapidly trying to make it to the surface.

She was never the greatest swimmer, but she considered herself good enough that she’d never drown. Now she was having second thoughts about that. She pushed herself as hard she could, waiting for the moment when her head would break the surface and she could take a nice deep breath and just when she felt she was done for it finally came.

She gasped and choked while her little head bobbed just above the surface. Looking up she saw glass walls that rose fifteen feet on her scale to where Melanie was looking down at her with a large smile.

“How did you sleep, Becca?” she wanted to know.

Rebecca still found herself wanting to scream all sorts of profanities at this psycho but found the feel was less intense and easier to keep under wraps this time so she just looked up and said in a monotone voice, 

“fine”.

“That’s nice”, Melanie said down to her, “but are you ready to be a good girl and come join us land lubbers again?” 

She apparently thought that was hilarious because she burst out laughing. Rebecca decided to play along with it and said she was. She even managed a fake smile, though she wasn’t sure if Melanie bought it.

She watched as her face disappeared from the sky above her only to return moments later as a large green net came down and without warning scooped her up. The mesh material clung to her face and would have suffocated her if it was for the good sized holes in it. Holes she realized were tiny to anyone of normal size and again felt as small as she was.

It also had a strong fish smell but that was the lest of her concerns at the moment.

She wasn’t in it for long before it was turned upside down and she came tumbling out and landed on her butt in Melanie’s hand.

She was brought to her face and Melanie said, 

“I know that was rough but I had to teach you a lesson. Even if you’re still new to all this, that’s no excuse for what you did”, once again she sounded like she was scolding a puppy which irritated Rebecca but she remained silent, “Now do you understand how serious I am about obedience? I really don’t want to have to keep punishing you. I really missed having you on our first night together”.

“Having me?” Rebecca thought to herself, “what does that mean?” Deep down she knew what she meant and had to admit she wasn’t surprised. It only made sense that someone who would shrink another person and torture them would also force them into sex acts. 

While she was thinking about the ways Melanie could use her as she was she heard her snap, 

“Are you even listening to me?”

She looked up and from her expression Melanie could tell she wasn’t and repeated, “I said, do you want see your house now? I’m sure you’d like a bath and to finally get some clothes on”.

Rebecca never minded being nude, and even like this she wasn’t bothered by it any more that the whole situation was disturbing, and besides she felt like being so small made her more difficult to ogle since she’d have to literally be in someone’s face for her to make out any details. But even still, some clothes would be nice so she replied, 

“Yes please. That would be nice”

Melanie was clearly impressed by her manners because she smiled as she carried her back toward the dollhouse. 

When they arrived, Rebecca was placed in front of the house and Melanie laid on her front propped up by her elbows in front of her to watch her reaction. 

Facing her, Rebecca could see the large cavern of her cleavage and found herself wondering just how big those breasts were compared to her now. She supposed she’d find out soon enough and turned to walk to the dollhouse.

When she got to the front steps she found that although she could manage them, they were pretty close to being too high for her and she needed to step up as far as her tiny legs could reach. It was a good thing there were only three.

The doorknob was at eye level and pretty unwieldy but manageable as well. She needed to give the door a hard shove to open it which resulted in Melanie giggling from behind her but she just ignored it and stepped inside.

Once inside she saw a light switch a little over her head but reachable. She slipped it on and was surprised when lights came on just like in a real house. 

Looking around she saw that the place was almost like a real house except there was normal sized items placed throughout as if to remind the occupants how small they were.

There was a pencil laying across the kitchen floor that she had to step over and out of curiosity bent down to try picking up only to find it was way too heavy for her. She was able to clumsily slide it though so that was something. 

The living room had an iPad against the wall that acted as the biggest TV screen she had ever seen. 

It started ringing very loudly, vibrating the entire house. She saw that Melanie was calling her on FaceTime and ran over to swipe to accept, realizing when she did this that she needed to use her whole hand had to press hard.

When she did the screen came to life and Melanie’s face filled the screen.

“Aw! You’re so cute in your little house! You look like a little kid doll”, she paused, “Well, except for your little boobies” and for the first time Rebecca felt self conscious about her nudity when she could feel Melanie’s eyes on her. Before she could react Melanie said, 

“But enough of that. We’ll have plenty of time later. For now, how is it? Can you reach everything? I can put some itty bitty steps if you want”, she brought her fingers very close together as she said this making Rebecca feel tiny once again. She just shook her head and said, 

“I think I’m ok”

Melanie said she should check out the bed to make sure she could get up into since it was pretty high so she made the climb upstairs and entered the bedroom.

She saw the mattress she remembered being way too small for her, now sitting on a miniature box spring that was half her size making the mattress itself more than twice her height. She tried to climb up but couldn’t get a foothold to make it. She looked around hoping to find something she could use. Anything at all, since she didn’t want to have to ask her captor for anything but when she found nothing she went back down to the iPad and said, her face red from embarrassed, 

“I need steps for the bed”

Melanie looked amused and asked her why.

Rebecca meekly answered, 

“you know why”

But Melanie kept playing dumb and asking her what she meant. Rebecca finally gave in and gave her what she wanted, 

“Because I’m too small to climb up into bed. Are you happy now?”

Melanie’s grin widened and she replied simply, 

“Very”

Then the call ended and she could hear loud thuds meaning she was walking away. 

As they got further, she heard Melanie call out, 

“I won’t be long. Check out the rest of the house. But stay inside. I don’t want to catch you outside when I get back”

Rebecca had no intention of disobeying.