- Text Size +

She decided to start with the living room. Other than the iPad there was also a couch coffee table, and two end tables on either side.

She approached the couch and saw that she could get up on it but she needed to climb a bit. Once up she sat back against the cushion and found that her feet just barely reached the edge of the cushion. She felt small sitting like this, and then again even smaller when she realized this was a dollhouse. But she shook it off and hopped down. 

She knelt down to examine what the couch was made out of because the craftsmanship was very detailed for something so small.

The cushions were made out of a very soft silk, when she lifted one she saw a label on the bottom that read Victoria’s Secret. 

“So she made this out of her underwear? Great!” she said out loud to herself. She then proceeded to the frame and saw that it looked like pressed wood and was stained in places. In some spots it was red, some orange, some purple, etc. It took her a few minutes to figure out that these were popsicle sticks. Looking over at the coffee and end tables she saw that they too were made out of popsicle sticks, the coffee table having a layer of glass on top that she saw was two microscope slides glued together. 

All in all, it was a very nice setup and she couldn’t help feel impressed with it.

She moved on into the kitchen/dining room. This was where she had reached in earlier and removed that chair which she could now see sitting outside on the patio. She thought of going to check that out but wasn’t sure of Melanie would consider that ‘outside’ so decided to play it safe.

The kitchen was a row of cabinets and counters, all of which were empty when she opened them. She had hoped for some kind of snacks but as Melanie would later explain to her, that would attract ants which at her size wasn’t something she wanted to deal with.

There was a small plastic box against the counter that contained several vials of water, something she assumed would have been about water bottle size to a tenant of ‘normal’ dollhouse size but to her were about as long as her legs. When she reached out and touched one they were cold. That’s when she looked at the base and saw a large chunk of dry ice under a clear sheet of plastic. 

“Pretty clever”, she said to no one in particular and continued her tour.

She stopped and looked out at the pool, remembering how small the pool looked earlier she shuddered when she saw that it seemed so much bigger now. She didn’t know how deep it was but she was sure it would be over her head.

Looking up she saw a heat lamp that she hadn’t noticed before looming over the ‘backyard’ and thought that it would actually be pretty cool to spend a day lounging around the pool with her mini sun warming her up. If only she wasn’t so ridiculously tiny and at the whim of a crazy person.

She moved on and went back upstairs to the bedroom. The entire second floor was just her bed with several armoires along the wall. She went to the first one and was just able to reach up and undo the latch to see that it was filled with dresses. Some very nice ones she had to admit but the smallest of them seemingly over ten feet high with one or two significantly more than that. She she was probably about as tall as the tops of them,  which made her wonder what she was going to be wearing from now on. She hoped Melanie had some ideas for that because she wasn’t looking forward to being nude for the rest of her life. 

She went to the next armoire and it was full of pants and shirts, again all sized for someone at least twice her size.

The last one had bikinis, again for giants, and lots of shoes of all shapes and sizes but none even close to hers. 

Still, she bent down and picked up a knee high boot, surprised that it wasn’t just plastic like most doll shoes. As she examined it though she realized it was basically just fake leather cut to look like a boot. The bottom had no sole and would offer no real foot support so would only be for show.

She got a flash of Melanie playing dress up with her and shuddered then smiled when she realized she wouldn’t be playing that with her, at least not with these clothes.

Out of curiosity she decided to slip the boots on.

It took some effort but she was able to roll the material down enough so that they were thigh highs boots but even still she could feel them digging into her inner thighs and they were very unconformable so she quickly kicked them off.

She then decided to try on the smallest pair of sandals she could find. They still dwarfed her tiny feet but she could at least walk a little in them. But she decided to take them off and just go back downstairs to wait and see what Melanie had in store next. 

 

She didn’t have to wait long, as soon as she got to the bottom of the stairs she heard a loud pounding on the door, it sounded like a SWAT team was trying to bash it done and was rattling the whole house. She ran to open it and see what Melanie was doing. When she opened the door, she saw Melanie’s large toe coming toward her very quickly. She jumped to her right as fast as she could and the toe just barely missed her.

Not sure if she was even paying attention, she tried to run away from her feet to avoid being stepped on and ran straight into her other toe. 

From high up she could her the giantess laughing hysterically.

“Oh my God! You have seen how quickly you scurried”, Rebecca didn’t like the word ‘scurry’ to describe how she ran but didn’t see the point in arguing.

She was covered in a large shadow as Melanie squatted down as low as she could to give her something.

As she held out her hand, Rebecca saw that it was still too high for her to reach so she tried jumping but wasn’t even close. She waited for the laughter but it never came and she realized Melanie wasn’t even paying attention.

After a moment she heard her say, 

“Oh. Sorry, I forgot how small you were” and she laid on her stomach like before, offering her the item on her palm. 

Rebecca climbed up and walked to the middle of the open hand to retrieve it.

She saw that it was several matchboxes cut up and glued together to make a set of stairs. The piece was slightly more than half her size but surprisingly light. She picked it up and with some trouble walking was able to carry it off the hand and to the door when she saw that it wasn’t going to fit through.

“Never fear”, Melanie said heroically “giant woman is here!” Rebecca wanted to groan but didn’t have time as she and the stairs were swopped up in her hand and lifted to the roof which Melanie lifted and placed them both down.

She stood over the open house looking down in a heroic pose.

“Well?” She asked, “What do you say to the hero who helped you move?”

“Um, thanks?” Rebecca said up to her.

“Thanks what?”

Rebecca honestly didn’t know what to say here so she just stayed silent. This seemed to annoy Melanie and she shouted down, 

“THANKS GIANT WOMAN! GEEZ! YOU DON’T APPRECIATE ANYTHING, DO YOU?” and with that the roof was slammed back on the house and she heard Melanie stomp away and fall on her bed followed by crying.

Rebecca had no idea what to do next and stood in darkness while the sobbing intensified.