- Text Size +

After five minutes with no sign of the crying ending anytime soon, Rebecca made her way downstairs and outside the dollhouse. In the distance she could see Melanie’s massive form lying on the bed with her face down in her pillow. She looked over toward the door and saw that it was open, if she was quiet she could probably sneak out and into the hallway. Heck, she figured at her size and with the noise Melanie was making she probably didn’t even need to be quiet so she decided she’d make a run for it.

She took off and ran faster than she ever had in her life, not knowing what she would do when she got out of this house or even if she got out of this room and not caring. 

When she got about halfway to the door she looked up again and sure enough Melanie was still bawling her eyes out.

She didn’t know why but for some reason she felt pity for the poor girl. She should have been angry, she should have wanted nothing more but to escape, which she did, but there was also a feeling of regret deep down that she couldn't shake.

Before she knew what she was doing she found herself running toward the bed.

When she reached it she grabbed hold of a hanging sheet and climbed. It was a long and scary climb but she made it fairly quickly. Once there, she was confronted with the mountain of a woman, her body rocking up and down with each sob shaking the bed and making the ground unstable for her.

She pushed her way through the long black hair that was hanging down surrounding her face and was soon directly under the crying giant’s eyes. 

From this position it was even louder and she could feel tears dropping down like rain on her head.

“HEY!” she yelled up, “DOWN HERE!”

Melanie opened her eyes and looked down to see the tiny Rebecca waving up at her.

“Becca?” she asked, her eyes widened, “but how? Why?”

“Well, I heard you crying and I… I felt bad. I’m sorry for upsetting you” she answered. 

Melanie made a face like she was deep in thought and then said, 

“So you got out of your dollhouse while I wasn’t paying attention and instead of leaving through the open door you came to comfort me?” he eyes lit up and for a moment Rebecca thought they had made a connection but then she added, 

“So it worked? That’s awesome!”

“Huh?”, she asked, “what worked?”

“A little something I cooked up to help make my pets behave better”, she laughed as she grabbed Rebecca in her hand and sat up with her back against the headboard and her legs crossed, “I have to say, I wasn’t sure if it would work. I was worried I’d have to punish you again when you left the room”.

Rebecca fell to her knees in Melanie’s palm, 

“L-loyalty?” she said as she stared up in disbelief, “so what, I’m your slave now? What did you give me? And when?. Other than the shrinking shot she hadn’t been given anything else.

Melanie smirked and said, 

“I won’t go into too much detail, a lot of it is way over your head”, she laughed at her pun, “I guess literally now too, HA! But I’ll tell you this, have you ever heard of that zombie power made from a blowfish toxin?”

Rebecca nodded, she remembered seeing a documentary about that a long time ago.

“Well, it’s a bit of that mixed with pregnancy hormones, and my pheromones to make me the one you bond to, with a tiny bit of aphrodisiac thrown in for good measure”.

Rebecca couldn’t believe it, 

“So it’s like a love potion? Am I going to fall in love with you?”

Melanie laughed some more and said, 

“Only if you want to” and winked at her, “But no, this stuff just gives you a strong compulsion to be care about me and more likely to be attracted to me. In fact, I bet at this close to me my scent must be driving you wild.”

Now that she mentioned it, Rebecca did notice a slight arousal ever since she got up on the bed. She had been ignoring it but now that Melanie mentioned it it was growing stronger.

Rebecca, while still angry suddenly felt like she was wrong for being mad.

“DAMMIT!” she yelled while holding her head and trying to fight the feelings.

Melanie stopped and beamed down at her, 

“How cute, you’re trying to fight you attraction to me. This should help”

and she pushed Rebecca down onto her back in her palm then brought her up to her mouth.

Once there her huge tongue came out and began licking Rebecca. 

She tried at first to just focus on her breasts but at her size she found it difficult and just began licking her entire body at once. She then picked her up between her thumb and index finger very gently and carefully placed her in her mouth and closed it.

Rebecca panicked when she saw the giant mouth close around her and she was left in the warm, wet dark place but then Melanie’s tongue began rolling her around back and forth, stopping at first her breasts, doing a tiny twirl on her pinhead sized nipples with a delicateness that was surprising from something so huge, then it moved down to her crotch where it gently worked its way as deep as it could get, which wasn’t very deep but was enough to send Rebecca over the edge.

Melanie could hear the tiny scream of pleasure coming from her mouth and knew she had hit the right spot.

Before she spit her out, she went just a bit lower and slowly massaged the tiny feet. Rebecca had always enjoy foot rubs and this was one of the best she had ever had. She pushed back against the tongue and her feet depressed the muscle enough so that she was in up to her ankles. This continued long enough that she felt another orgasm coming and let out a second shriek.

On the outside, Melanie heard the mini girl’s climax and decided it was enough for now.

She gently spit her into her palm and laid on her back with her propped up.

She then placed Rebecca in between her breasts and watched as she sat up.

Rebecca slowly sat up in between the two massive hills that were Melanie’s breasts, her legs feeling like jelly and her mind racing from the recent pleasure she had just experienced. She looked up at the giant face and saw she was smiling down at her.

The two just started at each other in silence until Melanie spoke, 

“It’s my turn now little one” and gently picked Rebecca up to place her on her right breast.

Her mind flooded with hormones at this point, she slowly walked over to the nipple, swaying her hips in a seductive war knowing Melanie was watching and from the way the nipple was swelling plus the increased heartbeat she could feel under her feet with each step she knew it was working.

By the time she reached it, the nipple was up to her stomach. She carefully climbed up on top of it and with some effort managed to insert most of it inside of herself.

Once on she bucked up and down, each movement causing the ground beneath her to shake more and more until she feared she would lose her balance and fall off.

Melanie saw this and wrapper her index finger around her to keep her secure, covering her tiny breasts and gently massaging them at the same time.

Before long the two women climaxed at the same time, Melanie’s loud moans deafening to little Rebecca and Rebecca’s high pitched shrieks almost inaudible to Melanie.

When they were both done Rebecca slid off the nippled and lay on top of the breast, exhausted and out of breath.

Melanie just smiled down and watched as her miniature lover drifted off to sleep.