- Text Size +

“Ngh…” James muttered, stroking his cock as he sat before his computer screen.  He had just finished cumming for the second time in two hours.  He couldn’t believe his luck that there was a family shrinking story that he had never read — having read nearly every one of those stories — and it was about a family whose daughter shrinks the dad out of some revenge thing.  James was mostly familiar with brother-sister shrinking fetish stories, but two ejaculations later, he considered himself satisfied.

            Cleaning himself up, he took the cum-soaked toilet paper into the basement bathroom.  Flushing the toilet, he then returned as he zipped up his shorts.  I don’t hear Karen back yet, he thought.  Man, she’s been gone shopping a long time.  Flipping off the basement lights, he ascended the stairs, entering the living room.

            The house was silent.  His mind had been engrossed in the text on his computer monitor for the length of a feature film, and now twilight had begun to diminish the luminescence in the large middle-class house.  He switched on a lamp on the end table as well as a tall, standing lamp in the corner of the room, the off-white painted walls revealed.

            “I don’t know, I could watch some TV for a bit… nah, I feel the need to lie down,” the 35-year-old said to himself.  He climbed the stairs to the second floor, his stepdaughter’s angry outburst still fresh in his mind, thoughts rushing back to him like a dam breaking and flooding his consciousness.  His body shivered for a moment as the memory, the indelible image, of Adelaide’s pale blue eyes glaring into his eyes took hold of him.  James was by no means a Boy Scout when it came to hearing bad language in movies and whatnot, though it was new to him to have someone… someone much younger and of the opposite sex… yell ‘Fuck’ repeatedly at him.  He honestly felt like a ripe banana that had been tossed into the cage of wild, starving monkeys — he felt completely out of his league when it came to holding his own in an argument.

            Coming across Adelaide’s room in the hallway, the door was shut as always.  She was, of course, not home, though her ‘KEEP OUT’ placard in black and red left no confusion to any who may pass by.   James recalled that the sign went up on ‘Day One,’ six months ago when the family moved in, a week after he and Karen had tied the knot and made it official.

            He walked past Brian’s room, his toys and clothes were spread about, but generally it was pretty neat.  Moving down the hall, into the room he and his wife shared, he collapsed onto the king-sized bed.  “Ohhh…” he uttered, the back of his right hand resting on his forehead.  James’ thoughts of the last few hours traversed his mindscape.  He knew he was an anxious person in general as part of his personality; he didn’t need the help of a 17-year-old girl to draw out his anxiety — it was already there.  Suddenly, he felt a stir of excitement within his groin… as if his subconscious and conscious minds were flirting with one another.  It was the intense, even frightful, memory of the encounter with his beautiful stepdaughter that was driving his sexual arousal at that very moment — and it surprised James.

            “James!” a voice called from downstairs, and he was awakened from his daydream.

            “Yes, Karen!  I’m upstairs in our room!”

            “Get down here!  I need help putting away the groceries.”

            Quickly getting to his feet, he traveled down the hall, descending the stairs.  He smiled, seeing his lovely wife in the kitchen, her shoulder-length dark hair brushed back behind her ears.  He admired Karen’s curvaceous figure and beauty, kissing her on the cheek.  “So, how was shopping?” he asked.  “You took longer than I had imagined.”

            “Yeah, well…” Karen answered, unpacking a loaf of bread from a paper bag.  She paused, and then matter-of-factly stated, “I stopped by the mall.  I didn’t see Addie there at all.”

            “You did what?” James replied.

            “Fine!” Karen breathed out.  “I know.  I know… I wasn’t planning on going to the mall, but I took the exit going south and the next thing I knew I was in the parking lot outside of Macy’s.  So… I spent an hour doing some window shopping — and I never once saw Adelaide — and I know the stores she likes.”

            “Honey,” James said, “maybe there was a change of plans, and she went shopping somewhere else.  You know how teenagers are spontaneous with what they do.”

            “No,” Karen replied, “she lied to us.  She specifically told us she was heading to the mall.”

            The front screen door snapped shut and Brian walked into the house.  Karen abruptly set down the cottage cheese carton she was holding, stepping into the living room with her arms crossed.  “Brian, I need you to walk the dog.”

            The boy slumped a little, holding his baseball glove.  “But, Mom…

            “No buts, mister.  You can’t play all day and not do your chores.  And I mean like right now before it gets too dark and it’s not safe outside.”

            “Okaaay,” Brian answered grabbing the dog’s leash, the rattle of dog tags causing the black Lab to come running.  “Come on Ruff — let’s go boy!” he said, attaching the metal clip to the collar.

            The two of them exited the house, when James turned toward his wife.  “Let’s go see a movie, just you and me… right now.”

            “What?  Right now?”

            “Yes,” James answered, smiling.

            “But I want to be here when Addie gets back.”

            James refrained from responding, instead looking down at the kitchen counter.

            Karen opened her mouth, not saying anything… just staring at her husband.  “This… This is about Addie, isn’t it?”

            “What?” James said incredulously, as if he was being accused of a crime.

            “It is… James… you never could hide your true intentions from me.  So what is it?  Why do you not want to be here when my daughter gets back?”

            James swallowed, a dozen thoughts swirling about within his head, yet not a syllable being uttered from his lips.  Karen can’t read my mind, James thought.  It was just a lucky guess that this is about Adelaide.

            A grin slowly formed on his wife’s pretty face.  “Huh… so it is about Addie.  I knew my feminine intuition had trapped you in a corner, James.”

            “It’s not about Adelaide,” James lied.  “I just wanted to see a movie with my wife.  It was your idea earlier, if I recall.”

            “Okay, James,” Karen said with a smile, folding a paper grocery bag, and setting it off to the side.  “If you want to lie to me, then maybe we shouldn’t have sex this month.”

            “Hey, hey… hey,” James said.  “All right, it is about Adelaide.  I was... feeling nervous around her… okay?”

            “Unh-huh,” Karen answered, looking unimpressed with James’ response.

            Just then Adelaide walked through the front door.  James’ heart rate suddenly doubled and his breathing became shallow as he saw the buxom teen look in his direction for a moment just before heading up the staircase.

            “Addie!” Karen called, quickly walking after her daughter, following her up the stairs.

            Still standing in the kitchen, James could just barely hear the sound of female voices, mostly that of his wife.  And then suddenly he heard yelling, really loud, vicious yelling.  James’ hands clenched, and he freezed up.  He knew Adelaide was really angry about something.  Really, really angry.  It was her voice that reverberated through the whole house.  He heard her yell, “I don’t care!  You can’t ground me!”

            James tensed up even further, the yelling having been replaced with an eerie, dead silence.  And then a long ten seconds later, the sound of footfalls came plodding down the stairs.  James expected the footsteps to be that of Karen, though the athletic and curvy thighs which appeared soon became evident to belong to his stepdaughter.

            He watched as Adelaide stepped into the living room.  James swallowed hard, as his eyes absorbed the incredibly curvy figure of his stepdaughter wearing her short jean shorts and skintight black tank top.  His eyes went up her long, powerfully built legs… past her large, heaving breasts… all the way up to her breathtakingly beautiful face, her long, dark hair in a ponytail.

            “I hope you don’t feel nervous, Jim,” the teen said, in a sultry, confident voice.

            “Wh-wh-what… what…?” James stuttered.

            “Mom told me how you wanted to see a movie with her… because… I make you nervous.  Is that right?  Do I make you nervous, Jim?”

            James watched his stepdaughter place her hands on her womanly hips.  “Umm…” he uttered, his voice cracking, his throat all of a sudden bone-dry.  “Uhh…uh…”

            Adelaide smirked.

            And then to his surprise, he spoke.  “What have you done… with Karen?”

            The teen gave him a confused look, saying, “What do you mean?”

            James’ wife then came walking down the stairs, entering the living room.  “Addie, I’m sorry.  Okay?” Karen said calmly.  “You don’t have to be grounded this time… but I want you to tell me where you are going in the future.  And if you change your plans, call me on your cell.”

            Adelaide snickered.  “Mom… you don’t have to know where I am 24/7.”

            James blinked several times, his mouth agape.

            “James, honey, are you all right?  You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

            “Oh — yeah —” James uttered, answering his wife.  “I’m fine… umm…”

            Adelaide giggled.  “You don’t have to worry about Jim, Mom.  I think he’s just feeling a little nervous, that’s all.  He’ll get over it after a little while… I’m sure.”

            James looked at his stepdaughter, seeing her with an amused smirk as she looked in his eyes from across the room.  Suddenly, Brian and the dog came marching into the house, Ruffington pulling hard on the leash.  “Stop, Ruff!  Come on, let’s get you a treat,” Brian called out.

            James then silently excused himself as he stepped towards the stairs, walking up to the second floor.  Moving down the hall, he thought, Geez… what is wrong with me?  How could I have thought that Adelaide shrunk Karen?  Adelaide certainly has the power to shrink a person, but she wouldn’t do that, right?  I need to keep my head together.

            He entered his bedroom, half-closing the door and then lying down on the dark-blue bedspread.  He closed his eyes, his mind still churning out thoughts all by itself.  The reason I am imagining Adelaide shrinking people… is because I just read that story about the daughter shrinking the dad.  See, if I hadn’t read that story, I wouldn’t be thinking these thoughts now.  But then again… Adelaide at dinner said she absolutely loved shrinking things.  Yes, but that’s THINGS not PEOPLE.

            James covered his face with hands, breathing out.  His mind finally slowed after half an hour of obsessing — his thoughts interrupted by his wife’s voice.  “Are you going to sleep there in your clothes, or you going to change?”

            Opening his eyes, he sat up.  “Karen, why did you —” he said, glancing to see no one was at the door.  Speaking quietly, he continued, “Why did you tell Adelaide that I felt nervous around her?”

            “Why not?”

            “Because, I don’t feel nervous around her… all the time.”

            “James, it’s not your responsibility.  It’s Addie’s responsibility to not make you feel nervous in the first place.  She has to learn these lessons as she becomes an adult.”

            “Well,” James said, “she was really angry earlier.”

            “Is that it?” Karen asked.  “Her anger makes you nervous?”

            “I… I don’t want to talk about it right now,” he answered.  “I’m going to brush my teeth.”  He got up and walked into the hall.  Entering the bathroom, he took his toothbrush, running it under the water.

            “Oh — you’re in here,” Adelaide’s girlish voice sounded surprised from the doorway.

            Turning to look at his stepdaughter, he noticed that she had changed into her night clothes, which for her meant a pair of short boxers and a tiny, close-fitting top.  “Oh, I’m just brushing my teeth, before I go to sleep,” James said.  “You can brush your teeth, if that’s what —”

            Adelaide walked into the bathroom.  “Yeah, I need to brush my teeth, too.”

            Oh, no… James thought.  What have I done?  And I haven’t even started brushing my teeth yet.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!