- Text Size +

The 35-year-old man shook uncontrollably, his eyes having glazed over, his jaw having fallen as he watched his teenaged stepdaughter’s feet — now 50 feet long and over 20 feet high — step out into the hallway, the ground trembling.  BOOM! … BOOM! … Her pink socks clung to every subtle curve of her exquisite feet from her high arches to her lovely toes.  James’ gaze slowly lifted skyward, his eyes only beginning to comprehend the sheer enormousness of Adelaide.

            The teen’s strong and shapely calves loomed large above him, rising up... higher and higher.  Even at 100 feet up — the height of a 10-story building — his eyes had yet to reach the level of his stepdaughter’s knees.  And then booming, goddess-like laughter caused the air to quiver — a throaty, sensuous laugh of profound satisfaction and delight.  James’ head jerked upward, his neck straining to look higher still… 200… 300… 400 feet.  Peering down at him was the beautiful, grinning face of his stepdaughter.

“Well, well…” she cooed.  “You didn’t really think you’d get away without me shrinking you, did you?”  The titanic teen giggled, and said, “I shrunk you down to 1 inch tall.  This size suits you much better.”

James’ arms went up in front of his face as he saw Adelaide reach down.  He grunted, feeling the air in his lungs compressed as he was lifted off his feet… up… up… up.   His vision a blur of colors whirling by… the dizzying ascent almost causing him to faint… suddenly slowing as blood rushed back to his head.

Blinking his eyes, his head throbbing, he found himself before his stepdaughter’s pretty face as she held him between the thumb and index finger of her right hand.  “Hello, little Jim,” she said, her voice sounding flirtatious and adult.

James gasped… his field of vision now dominated by the 17-year-old’s gorgeous countenance.  She truly was breathtakingly attractive, stunningly beautiful.  Her bone structure was exquisite, her cheekbones divine, the angles of her chin and jawline pleasingly feminine.  He stared dumbstruck, his pupils naturally dilating at the model-like qualities of his stepdaughter.  Her cute, perfect nose… her tempting, full and mischievous lips… her captivating light-blue eyes and long full lashes.  The teen’s lustrous dark locks were tied up in a ponytail enhancing her sublime beauty… focusing the eye on her delicate, yet provocatively attractive features.

Bending her wrist ever so slightly, she dangled James in front of her face, his legs swaying from side to side.  “Does little Jim like being my toy?  Hmm?  Maybe you are too frightened to speak… now that I have you… right where I want you.”

His stepdaughter’s words, her powerfully feminine voice imbuing his mind… there was no reality than she.  Trapped in the gaze of her seductively large eyes, the pale blue of her irises like rare, precious gemstones surrounding the deep black pools of her pupils… James’ mental faculties were proving useless.  He was utterly and helplessly speechless.  It was like a dream; he could understand and observe everything before him in crystal clarity — in fact, his stepdaughter’s enormous face seemed almost too real… ultra-real… his senses having heightened, overwhelming him in an ocean of sensory stimulation.

“Honey, I’m back!  Addie, are you here, too?” Karen’s voice sounded from the first floor of the house.

James watched as his stepdaughter smirked.  And then suddenly his shorts and T-shirt, which had shrunken down with him, magically dematerialized, the clothing vanishing into thin air.  He heard Adelaide giggle as he became fully aware that he was totally nude.  “You won’t need clothes where you’re going, naughty little Jim.”  Her pink tongue snaked out from between her full lips as she licked her upper lip ever… so… slowly from right to left.

“Oh, no,” James uttered in his small, high-pitched voice.

Giggling again, her amusement about to climax, she tilted her head back slightly, her luscious lips parting.  “Oh, yes,” she answered him, her perfect white teeth flashing as she grinned.  The teen then extended her wet tongue as she lowered her stepdad down upon it… her tongue then receding back inside her mouth.

The entrance to the outside world closing, James lay on his stomach as pitch-black darkness stole his sight.  The skin of his whole body intimately felt the moist, slippery floor… knowing the velvety texture beneath him was literally part of his stepdaughter.  As far as his arms could reach, the surface extended beyond his fingers.  And then he sensed that his body was being tossed about… the teen effortlessly rolling him from side to side, lifting him up and down in her mouth.

            Walking down the stairs, Adelaide entered the living room.  “Oh, hi, Mom,” she said cheerfully, with a big smile.

            Karen, standing in the kitchen, smiled back.  “Well, you seem in a happy mood.  That’s nice to see, honey.”

            Stepping over into the kitchen, the teen leaned back against the counter, her hands resting behind her on the edge.  Adelaide’s large bust stretching her top, she said, “So, what’s up, Mom?”

            “Funny you ask,” her mom commented.  “I just found out something that’s important I tell you.”

            “What is it?”

            Karen paused, looking down at the counter.  Her gaze returning to her daughter, she said, “I found my credit card.  It had fallen between the sofa cushions.  I remember I was buying something using my phone, and I gave them my card number…  I must have set the card down and accidentally knocked it into the sofa, so I didn’t know I lost it.”

            “Oh, I see… well, I’m glad you found it, Mom.”

            “You’re being too generous, sweetie.  I accused you of stealing it.  And I just want to say… I’m sorry.”

            Adelaide smiled.  “Oh, that’s okay.  These things happen.”

            Karen stared at her daughter.  “Do you have something in your mouth?”

            “Yeah,” she said.  “Some candy.  I’m just sucking on it.”

            Her mom looked back towards the wall.  “That’s good.”  Taking a deep breath, Karen said, “I’m just glad you’re taking it so well.  I thought you would be angry with me.  And you would have been completely justified in feeling that way.”

            The teen laughed.  “I can’t be angry all the time… can I?”

            “I guess not,” Karen replied.  “So have you seen James recently?”

            “Hmm…” she answered.  “I remember seeing him.  I do know that he’s not in his room right now.”

            “Oh, he’s probably downstairs.”  Waving her hand, Karen added, “I’ll just let him be.  Boys and their computers.”

            “Actually, I think he told me he was going out, and his friend from work or someplace was going to pick him up.  He said he wouldn’t be back until very late.”

            “Huh,” her mom said.  “That’s strange.  Maybe he left with Mark or Steve.  I don’t know many of his co-workers.”

            “Well,” Adelaide said.  “That doesn’t mean you and I can’t spend some time together.  We could do some shopping at the mall.”

            Karen smiled.  “What has gotten into you?  Are you trying to be the perfect daughter?  We haven’t shopped together since before you were a teenager.”

            The teen shrugged.  “I don’t know… I just… feel good.  I think my relationship with Jim is starting to improve.  I think he finally understands his place in the family.  Actually, I’m sure of it.”

            “Well, I’m glad you two are on better terms.”

            “Me, too.”  Adelaide said, smiling.  “Just let me change, and we’ll go.”

            “Sounds good, honey.”

            Adelaide returned to the stairs, running quickly to the second floor.  Heading down the hall, she opened her bedroom door… shutting it behind her as she entered.  She padded over to her dresser, opening the middle drawer.  “Stupid fucking Jim,” she breathed, as she sifted through her bras, her eyes darting about.  “You had to fuck up my organization, didn’t you?”  And then pulling out a white push-up bra, she smirked, saying, “Ah, yes.  This will do very nicely.”

            She stripped off her T-shirt, unlatching her bra behind her back.  Tossing her bra and shirt onto her bed, her perky F-cup boobs jiggled.  She then took the new, smaller bra, putting it on… her hands securing it behind her.  The teen looked down, adjusting the straps for fit — her large, heaving tits having been pressed firmly together leaving no space between them.

She looked down at the short cut-off jean shorts she was wearing.  “This is good,” she said.  Pulling off her socks, she then slipped on a pair of stylish white pumps with a wedge heel.  Opening the upper-left drawer, she grabbed a white tank top. Pulling it down over her head, she then adjusted it along her waist as she sauntered over to the exit.

            Leaving her room, she stepped into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her.  Turning on the faucet, she waited until it was lukewarm.  Opening her mouth, she removed James.  Holding the naked little man under the water, she began to smirk, keeping him there longer than necessary.  Patting him dry in the towel along the wall, she then lifted James high in front of her beautiful face, holding him loosely between her thumb and fingertip.

            James sputtered, coughing.  His vision coming to, he immediately uttered in his miniature voice, “Please, please, I beg you, Adelaide.  I beg you.  No more.”

            “Aww…” the teen said.  “I guess being my candy was too much for such a little stepdad.  But my tongue had so much fun playing with you.”

            “Please tell Karen…” he pleaded.  “Let her know that you have me.”

            “Nonsense, little Jim.  She would only want me to un-shrink you.  Besides, my mom and I are going shopping at the mall.  And… I have other plans for you.”

            James stared silently at his stepdaughter’s colossal-sized face, trying to decipher what was going on.  “What?  What do you mean?”

            “Well…” she cooed.  “For many years I’ve had this fantasy where I have a little, tiny man trapped between my big boobs… helpless… unable to escape.”  She giggled, and said, “I really, reallyneed that.”

            James’ mouth wide open, he stared in disbelief.  The next thing he knew he was being lowered down into his stepdaughter’s cleavage.  Her huge tits swallowed him up… the warm, soft skin embracing him, squeezing his naked body.  He grunted, realizing his arms and legs had been completely immobilized.  The more he struggled, the more it became evident that he was wholly dependent on his stepdaughter.  Beginning to panic, a feeling of claustrophobia originating from the primitive, survival part of his brain, he shouted, “Help!  Help!”

            “Hush, little Jim,” Adelaide scolded, speaking down at her cleavage.  His shouts were barely audible.  Already tiny as it was, his voice was muffled significantly enough by her breasts that Adelaide was confident that no one but she would even notice if he squeaked in protest.

Making sure James was deep between her tits — yet more than enough of an air channel above his head — the teen reached for one of her favorite bottles of perfume on the counter.  She sprayed a couple times along the bottom of her long neck, the mist drifting down inside her tank top and along the mounds of her bosom.  She laughed cutely, saying, “Now when you smell this perfume in the future, it’ll remind you of being trapped in my cleavage.”

Opening the bathroom door, she went out into the hall.  Grabbing her purse and phone from her room, she then walked down the stairs, her big boobs bouncing.

            “Ready, Mom,” she called.

            “Oh, great, honey,” Karen said, standing up from the sofa, her purse in her hands.

            “Can I drive your car, Mom?  It’s so awesome.”

            “Well… okay, sure.  You’ve been surprising me today with how grown-up you’ve been.”

            Taking her mother’s keys in her hand, Adelaide replied, “I’m sure Jim is noticing how grown-up I am, too.”

            Karen smiled as they walked outside onto the driveway.  Parked in front of them was a brand-new sporty white Mercedes.  The car’s bold contours gleamed in the afternoon sun.  “Wow, what a nice day,” Karen commented.  “The weather is perfect.”

As her mother opened the passenger-side door, getting into the car… the teen lowered her head as she said sternly, “I’m not letting you out of there, little Jim, until I’m satisfied you will behave yourself.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!