- Text Size +

Sam spent the week hanging out with Jessica. They were now much more comfortable together. However one thing that Sam kept thinking about was the 'gift' that his mistresses had promised him. The thought of all three pairs of very stinky feet made him feel nauseous. He confesses to Jessica his fears and she kindly tried to calm him down and convince him he'd be okay.

 

On the Wednesday, the silence from Becky was broken. She texted him with a command to meet herself and Lauren outside the local basketball court at 16:45. Sam was not hesitant to obey.

 

Sam arrived on time to find Becky, Lauren and Jenny stood around talking. Becky and Lauren were in normal clothes, Jenny in her basketball kit: a blue vest and black shorts.

Jenny ran forward and embraced Sam as he approached them. “Oh Sammy! It's so cute of you to come see your mistress play basketball. I'm going to work extra hard with you watching, my feet are gonna be steaming.” Jenny said this very loudly, causing sniggers from her friends and weird looks from people around.

“I just wanted to see you play so badly Jenny.” Sam lied as he turned red.

“He's getting better.” Lauren said smiling, sounding less angry than usual.

“Aye” Becky agreed “we haven't even had to punish our little slave and he's behaving. Either he's a natural or Sarah did all the work for us.”

 

At 17:00 Jenny's match began. It went on for around an hour and 40 minutes, Sam was seated between Becky and Lauren when the match started, who constantly teased him.

“Look at those sneakers of hers Sammy, I bet those dogs are really barking right now.” Becky had said.

“Oh man slave Jenny looks so sweaty. Don't take your eyes from her sexy feet slave, I want you to appreciate the effort she's going through.” Lauren had whispered.

At halftime the girls made Sam move down a bench and rested their feet on his shoulders. Sam could smell their feet despite them wearing shoes, giving him a vague idea of how horrible Saturday would be. People were looking at the girls with their feet resting on Sam's shoulder and he had no choice but to endure the embarrassment.

 

Sam was relieved when the game was over and eager to go home, however Becky had other ideas. She grabbed him and dragged him to the girl's changing room, Lauren following all the way, struggling to contain her laughter. Becky knocked loudly on the door, silencing the joyful conversation that could be heard within. “Jenny! You've got someone here to see you.”

Jenny opened the door, looking very sweaty. She hugged him again, pressing his face into her body. “Sammy! Did you enjoy the game? I think you must be lucky, I don't think we've won so easily in weeks.” She pulled him into the changing room. “Time to introduce you to the 21s and under basketball team.”

Oh please no; not like this. Sam was reminded of the time Sarah had him tied and gagged at the feet of her soccer team and how much he had suffered. Sarah's disgusting 'lucky' socks (never washed) had been sealed in his mouth whilst 14 girls rubbed their stinky, wet feet in his face, laughing at his suffering. 

Sam felt his face burn red when he was brought before Jenny's team. 11 girls stood staring at him. “Hi everyone. This is Sam, he's in love with me and my feet, isn't that just so cute?” Jenny introduced him.

The girls chuckled as he turned an even darker shade of red. Jenny was about the medium height for the team, half were taller than her and half were shorter. One important thing is that all of them were tall, each of them stood taller than Becky and each of them had big feet, size 9 being the very smallest.

One girl with straw blonde hair and and thick muscular legs spoke up, she seemed to be the tallest and Sam recognised her as the only player other than Jenny who didn't get subbed off. “Ah Jenny has told us all about you! You must really like smelly feet, Jenny's probably got the worst on the team! Although I think any of us could pack a punch, right girls?” The rest of the team cheered and laughed at her words. “I'm Katie. The team's star player and captain. You should thank me really, I let Jenny stay on all match because she asked me to let her as she was getting her feet as stinky as possible in order to please you.” Katie gestured to her huge size 14 feet as she rotated on her bench and held her feet out towards Sam.

 

“Go on Sammy, give her sneakers some big kisses as a thank you.” Jenny said, pushing him forward. Every girl in the room savoured his humiliation and laughed at him as he got to his knees before Katie. Sam lowered his head and planted a kiss on each of her sneakers, looking as worn as Jenny's.

“Was that satisfactory for you, miss?” Sam asked hopefully.

A big smile came to Katie's face. “Wow you really are a polite little fella aren't you? I don't even want to know what these girls put you through to make you this way. Yes, that was very humble of you, get up. But I warn you. If you ever disobey Jenny, we've offered our help to punish you. Just imagine how awful it would be if we tied you up and made you smell our big, stinky feet. Actually that was exactly what we were going to do, until Jenny asked us politely not to.”

 

Becky, Lauren and Jenny left the changing room with Sam behind them, the threatening words of Katie still fresh in his mind. Jenny had opted not to get a shower. “Oh man I really killed it out there, did you guys see me?” Jenny said.

“Yeah Jenny you were great. I don't think slave boy here was watching you play though.” Lauren complimented her friend.

Jenny looked slightly hurt. “Were you not watching me Sammy?”

“Oh he was watching alright. Watching those big feet you've got. I bet he just couldn't stop thinking about all the smell building up in your rank sneakers hahaha.” Lauren followed up and Jenny's smile returned to her face.

 

Sam was sent home to wait for the big day that the girls had planned for him, after kissing their shoes of course.

 

 

 

Finally the day had arrived. Sam woke up Saturday morning fearful of whatever the 'gift' might be. Becky text him at around 12. “Hey Sammy, we're not quite ready for you yet. Be at Lauren's house at 5. Her parents are away for a week so tell your parents you'll be staying at a friends, don't say who. Don't be late slave ;) xoxoxox” Fuck. Today really is the day. I wonder what is in store for me? Will it just be smelly feet? A horrifying thought crossed Sam's mind. Oh god please don't let the gift be Sarah. If Sarah's there she might never let me go again.

 

Begrudgingly, Sam found himself at Lauren's door at precisely 5. The trio of tormentors opened the door together and greeted him with big smiles on their faces. “Hi Sam!” They shouted before grabbing him and dragging him inside. Up the stairs they went and into Lauren's sizable room.

Sam was thrown on the floor and told to “wait there” by Becky. Next thing he knew his vision was gone as a blindfold covered his eyes.

 

The sound of someone, probably Lauren, looking through drawers was clear to Sam. He had a girl either side of him, obviously Jenny on his right as he could feel her sweaty hands, bigger than the others and that left Becky to his right. They held him still. “What's going on?” He asked fearfully.

Suddenly things became better as someone's lips met his in a longing kiss. Sam and the unknown girl kissed for around a minute before she pulled away and gave a cute giggle. It sounded like Lauren. “Don't get used to kisses from me slave.” She said in a playful yet stern voice.

Another pair of lips met his. These lips were warmer and pressed tightly against his. The girls tongue explored his mouth. “I'm going to kiss you lots Sammy, just like you're going to kiss my big stinky feet all the time.” Jenny teased.

Next Becky had her kiss with Sam. Becky's kiss was tender and tasty, her breath was almost fruity. Sam was most disappointed when Becky pulled away. She laughed before telling him “Wow that was quite enjoyable. The look of disappointment on your face when I pulled away said it all Sammy. Careful, we wouldn't want to make Jenny jealous.” Becky laughed sensually once more as she tweaked Sam's nipple.

 

“Now that we've rewarded you for your obedience, it's time for your gift slave.” Lauren stated as she opened the small box she had fished from her drawers. The grips on his arms tightened as she carefully removed something from it. Sam yelped as something pricked his arm and sent liquid into his bloodstream. As the needle left Sam freaked out. “What the fuck was that!” Sam's temper had finally come to the forefront as he tore himself from the girls and pulled off the blindfold. He saw the eager smiles on the faces of these three beautiful girls as they watched him with baited breath. He felt dizzy and tried to sit down, but passed out instead. As he slipped into unconsciousness, Sam  thought he could smell the cheesy feet of his mistresses. That must be my imagination, they still have shoes on.