- Text Size +

To Sam's surprise, Becky untied him before removing the tape and allowed him to take out his gag. He spent a few minutes wheezing on the floor, coughing to try and get rid of every bit of sock that had stuck to the inside of his mouth. Becky just watched until he was done.

“You must be hungry Sammy. It's been a whole week since you've eaten.” Becky said.

Sam's stomach rumbled at the mention of food. It has been a while since I've eaten. I can only hope that Becky will feed me something normal and not anything from her feet. Sam thought, worrying at the possibilities. He nodded at Becky.

 

Becky gave him a kind smile and brought a plate down from her dresser that she had prepared for him. On the plate were very small cubes of cheese and chunks of strawberry. Sam eyed them suspiciously.

“I haven't done anything to them! I'm being nice to you Sammy, would you rather I just be mean like Sarah would be if she were here?” Becky said, offended that Sam had treated her act of kindness the way her did. Sam crawled forward and got onto the plate. He sniffed at the food and decided to eat it. It was all very nice. The cheese reminded him of feet from all of his time spent under them but if he ignored it he was fine. All of it was consumed as he essentially had a bottomless stomach thanks to the virus speeding up his metabolism and disintegrating any waste.

“You don't have to eat very often thanks to your size. The reason you won't need to drink is that Lauren's footsweat managed to sustain you which is good. You'll never grow thirsty under my foot.” Becky said to Sam with a wink.

 

“Thank you Becky. The food was great.” Sam said gratefully to Becky.

Becky gave Sam a dazzling smile. “Aww Sam you're so sweet. I'm not surprised Sarah liked you. And Jenny too I suppose. Plus Jessica! You're quite a ladies man aren't you Sammy? Well, a ladies foot man anyway.”

Sam looked at Becky and realised that although she led the trio of evil, she was the kindest one.

“You should enjoy your time at my feet while you can. Sure they are very smelly and very sweaty but at least I fed you right. I can't imagine what Jenny will feed you, after all she's obsessed with your entire world being at her feet.” Becky said with a laugh. Sam gulped at the thought of Jenny's feet.

 

Sam gulped even harder when Becky started unlacing her boots. He looked around her room for methods of escape. “Run if you want Sammy. I will catch you, and I will make sure you're very much unfairly punished. Even if somehow I don't catch you, Sarah is coming over this week and believe me you don't want her to find her ex foot slave powerless at her feet.” Becky warned.

He thought better and stood his ground. Becky noted this with a smile. Once both her boots were unlaced her pink socked feet emerged from within the small brown boots. The smell forced Sam to fall backwards. It was terrible. A strong cheesy odour that caught in his nose and wouldn't let go. These are the feet that I'll be trapped under? He thought to himself in disbelief as Becky scrunched her toes, wringing her sock slightly and causing a puddle of sweat to drip onto the floor. She giggled softly and grabbed the top of her right sock. Above her ankle the socks were almost the exact same shade as when  she put them on, albeit a little damp. Below her ankle however was a totally different story.

 

The light pink sock had become a very dark shade of pink, soaked with sweat. The outline of her soles and toes was clear, a faintly yellow colour on the bottom and around the sides. The sock clung tightly to her foot. Becky slowly peeled off the the sock, which clung to her foot with everything it had. A very red and wrinkled sole was revealed. Drops of sweat rolled down the wrinkly surface, swimming over every bump and crevice. The sock managed to get over her plump toes to completely expose Becky's disgusting, cheesy left foot. Sam wasn't even close to it and he could feel the heat and the stink filled the room. There was no escape.

“Come here slave.” Becky commanded as she pulled out some tape. With the only other choice being punished, Sam obeyed. As he came closer to her huge foot her toes flexed, repainted pink a few days ago. “Don't you think my toenails look pretty Sammy? I painted them just for you.” Her soft fingers grabbed him and the tape.

 

Soon Sam had his arms taped to his sides and his ankles together. Becky smiled and laid him down on his back, positioning her dripping wet mountain of a foot over him. He cringed as her sweat dripped onto him. Becky's fingers dug between her second and middle toe and she pulled out a soggy pink lump, bits of grey were stuck to it. “Lauren gave me this idea. I loved the image of you having a disgusting gag in your mouth, allowing you to suck on the taste of feet and smell them simultaneously. Every day I gathered up my sock lint and distributed it evenly between my cute toes, merging it with my toejam. I bet this will smell atrocious.” Becky teased Sam and lifted the lump up to her nose and sniffed. Suddenly she withdrew in horror and started coughing. Becky looked at Sam in surprise which slowly twisted into an evil smile. “Holy shit it reeks! I can't believe that I'm going to put this in your mouth and you'll have no choice but to suck on it while inhaling my unwashed feet. I almost feel sorry for you. But I think it's so hot that you'll be suffering so much because of my smelly feet Sammy.”

 

Sam started sobbing as Becky brought Sam's gag towards him. “Open wide Sammy, here comes my toe gag.” Becky was struggling to hold back laughter.

“Please Becky stop this is too much I'm begging yo--” Sam was interrupted as the awful object was forced into his mouth. Because she had split the leftover sock between her toes the gag was smaller than the ones Lauren had made and didn't fill his mouth but it was much fouler. If was like having a sweaty piece of sour cheese in his mouth. As he attempted to force it out another strip of tape cover his mouth.

“No no no. Naughty Sammy. I want you always tasting what my foot has produced. I'm sorry I don't have as much sock lint as Lauren, wool socks don't seem to produce as much, but as I'm sure you can tell I have the ability to make your gag taste much worse than she ever could.”

 

Now it was time for Sam to get cozy with Becky's left foot. She made a show of it, having her foot flat and wriggling her toes as it crawled towards Sam's helpless body. “Here come my toes Sammy.” Becky purred as her slimy toes got closer. All Sam could hear was Becky's excited laughter as her toes reached him. For a while her toes played with their prey mercilessly, Sam cried and screamed into his gag as he was assaulted on each of his senses by this teenage girl's rancid foot. Finally the cheesy toes finished him off by closing tightly around him, squeezing Sam and overwhelming him with a sudden torrent of sticky, slime-like sweat from between her toes. Becky's foot lifted into the air and approached her sock, which she held open and ready for her slave. “Say goodnight Sammy.” Becky mocked as he was sealed within her warm, wet, wool sock. She unclenched her toes and even still Sam couldn't move due to her sock pinning him inside the cavern of her toes.

 

 

 

Even after one day Becky's feet had managed to outshine Lauren's in every torturous aspect. The stink and sweat levels were higher (Becky had an extra week on Lauren in fairness) and Sam managed to be pressed harder into the flesh of Becky's toes with her foot being meatier. Sam had screamed and begged relentlessly and hopelessly into his gag as he had been coated in Becky's sour toe sweat which had become slightly solid and gooey from being trapped between her toes for so long. The humidity in the sock was high and the levels of warmth never dropped. Is this how it's going to be? Forced to be beneath these awful girls and their disgusting feet forever? Passed around with their feet becoming more and more disgusting each cycle? Sam was approaching breaking point and he still had to finish his week with Becky, followed by Jenny.

 

Becky was more diligent about running than Lauren. Every day Becky ran in the hot summer sun for at least 3 hours. Sam was very aware of when his 'warden' was running as he felt the rapid shifts in pressure as her foot smacked against the ground countless times. During her runs the increase in the temperate and sweat levels of Becky's feet were noticeable.

 

Every night Becky removed Sam from within her rancid sock and played with his tiny, unwilling body. Her toes tossed him around and wormed over him, while she laughed at Sam being unable to fight back. Becky seemed to have a desire to play a more active part in Sam's torture unlike Lauren who was content with her feet doing all the work.

 

Having 8 dark, stinky pits with bits of worn sock sitting in them allowed Becky to provide Sam with a new gag every single day, before which she made him kiss her beautiful toenails and listened to him beg for mercy as she ground him under her greasy big toe; she loved every second of this and it only made her more excited for what she dubbed 'the grand foot worshiping'. Regardless of how much the tormented little foot boy begged he found himself with a new disgusting piece of sock in his mouth each evening, followed by another excruciating and sleepless night being squished by toes from every direction. On the final night Becky realised she had one too many gags and so combine two foul sock gags into one even more terrible. This one actually didn't fit inside Sam's mouth properly and so Becky forced him (despite his long and desperate protests) to nibble at Becky's gross creation until it was small enough to fit entirely within his tiny mouth.

 

One day, late in the evening after a particularly hard gym session, Becky had bared both her feet and had Sam on the floor of her bedroom. Tied by tape and gagged, alll he could do was worm around on the floor as her red, wrinkly, dripping wet soles flexed and danced in the air above him. His sense of smell was dominated by the strong odour of soggy cheese, it was so thick it was almost as if his nose was drinking it. A puddle had begun to form around him as Becky's sweaty feet rained on him, dripping from her meaty wrinkles.

 

Beyond her disgusting soles and wriggling toes was Becky's beautiful face, smiling with glee as Sam suffered under her thick, smelly feet. She couldn't take her hungry, lustful gaze from his tortured form. Becky made sure she kept teasing Sam.

“Nice and smelly for you Sammy?” “How's the weather down there?” “Oh man Sammy, it was such a hard workout for my poor feet today.” “I hope you know that the rest of your live is going to be just like this, every second you'll be tormented by someone's stinky feet and there's nothing that you can do about it.” These are some of the things that Becky liked to say to him, breaking his mind more and more with every word, even though the smell of her awful feet had broke him long ago.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on Becky's door. Clearly the person knocking had little patience as the door opened almost immediately afterwards.

“Hey Becky, do you know where my gym stuf-- What are you doing?” Becky's sister, Sarah asked.

Oh fuck! Please not Sarah. Anything but Sarah. Sam thought as Becky's face turned behind her to acknowledge her sister. 

“Oh hiiii Sarah! I'm just playing with my new toy, wanna come see?” Becky said, giggling at the situation and at the fact that Sarah had to hold her nose to avoid the smell.

“Bloody hell Becky, take your feet for a wash they reek! If you show me a vibrator I'm gonna tell mom you're being weird again.” Sarah told Becky off as she walked over.

Becky's feet planted themselves on either side of Sam. With Sarah potentially about to see him he was fighting against his bondage far more than when Becky was playing with him. The smell and heat radiating from her hot, red soles had subsided slightly as he was no longer in the direct firing line.

 

Becky's face, topped with her huge grin turned back towards him, followed by the curious face of Sarah, still holding her nose at the smell. “I think you'll recognise him Sarah, he's just where he belongs.”

Sarah peered down at the tiny, tied up man at her sister's feet for a few moments, before her eyes lit up with realisation and amusement and her smile grew wider than Sam had ever seen it. “Is that you Sam?” Sarah asked tentatively, her voice shaking with disbelief as an overwhelming amount of pleasure was creeping out form between her toned, athletic legs seeing her ex-slave so small and helpless.