- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Apologies for the very slow updates anyone who is bothered, I am not great at updating. Gonna leave the story at a vague end point for now and MAY pick it back up later to give it my intended finish. 

Sam sat on the ground, Jenny's feet on either side of him, looking up at her smiling face. If he tried to get up the two gigantic, crimson soles came together and rolled him around for a few minutes before releasing him again. Once Sam had learned not to try and escape, Jenny made a satisfied grunt and decided to speak to him.

“Right Sammy. I know you love my beautiful feet so I won't keep you apart from them for long. I just have to make sure you're always smelling my feet and not licking away the tasty goodness I've built up for you these past weeks, so I'm going to gag you like the others did. I'm sorry Sammy! It was all Lauren's idea and I have to go along with it. Don't worry know I'm sure I can find some big, sweaty feet at the basketball tournament for you to lick and worship!” Jenny teased Sam, knowing he despised feet, especially smelly ones as he was bombarded on both sides by walls of stink. He dare not cover his nose for fear of pissing off Jenny so he just breathed through his mouth, although this didn't help too much as the scent was so strong he could taste it.

 

The tiny man watched as Jenny's elegant fingers came down to her disgusting toes and pried the big toe and second toe of her right foot apart, revealing, behind sticky strings of thick sweat, orangery wet gunk deep in the pit of her toes. Her other fingers reached inside and pulled out a strip of grey sock. “This has been soaking between my toes for about a week and a half now Sammy. It is a strip from my old sweaty gym socks, when I used to wear gym socks anyway. I found them in a pair of old gym shoes, unwashed and wasting away. I thought it would be good idea to cut out a strip to gag you with but in the condition it was in, I didn't think it was gross enough to go in your little mouth so I stuck it in my cheesy toes hahaha.” Rolling up the strip as her big and second toe rubbed together, Jenny grabbed Sam and lodged the middle in his mouth before pulling the ends behind his head and tying them (Jenny has rather dexterous fingers).

 

As she let go of Sam his fingers rushed behind his head to untie the gag, but Jenny's rumbling voice stopped him in his tracks. “I wouldn't do that if I were you Sammy. I'm being nice now but if you insult me by removing my gift to you I'll just tie you to my foot like Becky and Lauren did, but with your head crammed between my awful, reeking toes. Honestly I'd rather give you freedom under my foot so you can squirm and struggle more efficiently and give me a nice foot massage whilst you're down there. But by all means if you want your face buried in my huge stinky sole take off the gag.”

 

Sam considered his possibilities. The taste overwhelming his taste buds was terrible, both cheesy and sweaty. However if he took it off not only would he be punished, Jenny would probably just put it right back on. Acting against his every instinct to remove the disgusting object from his mouth, his arms dropped to his sides. Jenny beamed at him. “Aww you're being so obedient Sammy! You must want to be free so you can show my feet how much you love them.”

 

Jenny's left foot lifted into the air and knocked Sam flat on his back. He screamed into the gag, drawing some stale toe sweat out of it, as her huge foot loomed directly above him. She giggled cruelly as the foot slowly lowered, her toes wiggling in excitement and her sole dripping sweat onto him. Sam was entirely covered by the wrinkled, warm foot as it reached the foot and entombed him. Jenny kept her foot there for a while, enjoying the feeling of Sam fighting against her immovable foot, before lifting it up once again. She laughed as she saw the little man trying to remove himself from the giant sweaty sole that he had stuck to, his face deep inside one of many wrinkles.

 

Jenny grabbed her gross sneakers and inserted her feet. Inside Jenny's left sneaker was a nightmare for Sam. Immediately the stink of cheesy, sweaty feet increased twofold and the warmth and humidity inside was unbearable. It got worse when her foot touched down on the insole of the sneaker, which had spent years absorbing sweat and grime from Jenny's bare feet and had become a terribly stinky weapon in its own right. Now Sam was trapped between Jenny's funky foot and her indescribable insole and knew already that this week was not going to be pretty.

 

 

 

Locked inside such a disgusting environment was not fun. Sam was honestly wishing for death the smell was so terrible. The sweaty skin of Jenny's foot was constantly shifting and rubbing against his body, sucking him in and out of the numerous wrinkles he was pressed up against. On the second day Jenny got the bus to the basketball tournament miles away with her team and got settled into the dorm. Every morning and night Jenny swapped the foot Sam was helplessly imprisoned by. Not being tied to her foot brought little comfort. Most of the time he was unwillingly made to stay in one position once the unmerciful sole buried him for the day. The only thing that was different is that he could manage to struggle and wriggle around beneath the hot, slimy foot slightly, which Jenny really enjoyed.

 

Every day Jenny had a basketball match to play. It was instantly obvious when she was playing to Sam because the bursts of extreme pressure placed on him by her foul soles became more frequent and the stream of sweat coming from her feet increased. The sweat from her feet went one of three places. An awful lot of it poured into Sam, soaking through his gag and overwhelming his sense of taste with vile foot flavour almost every second. Anything that wasn't consumed by poor Sam was either absorbed by her sneakers, worsening the conditions within, or just converted into pure, humid, stinky air, which is mostly breathed in by Sam, torturing his sense of smell. Whenever Jenny removed her foot from the stinky prison cell that she called a sneaker she had to laugh to herself as the smell escaping from her footwear was almost visible.

 

Sitting in the locker rooms with the team after a match was awful for Jenny. All she wanted to do was tell them about the little man suffering in her sneaker, forced into a world of nothing but her feet. She constantly ground her feet against the floor, loving the sensation of Sam's body against her soft, large foot. The girls constantly asked her questions such as “What is so special about the surprise you're planning for us? Do we get to use your footboy if we win?” and “Why did we have to go without washing our feet? Jenny I hope this pays off because my feet reek.”

 

Jenny simply laughed off their questions and maintained her silence. Knowing that if their team won this tournament, little Sammy would be sniffing lots of stinky feet. Unfortunately the feet of the basketball team were not as disgusting as Jenny would have liked. Only Katie and another girl called Anna had gone without washing their feet for a week before leaving for the tournament like Jenny had requested; Katie suspected that she'd get to make use of Sam, but had no idea of how small he would be. One thing the girls complied with was not washing their socks which provided some small consolation. None of the team had washed their sweaty feet since leaving for the tournament either, motivated by the fact that they wouldn't have to deal with the complaints of anyone but their teammates and the coach.

 

Jenny had no idea why, but knowing Sam was being tormented by stinky feet brought her pleasure. Every time she tortured him under her vile, slimy feet it brought such a big smile to her face and she knew that this is what she truly wanted: to be a smelly footed goddess to tiny, helpless Sam as his entire life was spent at her feet. Seeing Becky and Lauren inflict suffering upon him with their feet made her almost as happy as when she did it herself, so Jenny was really looking forward to winning the basketball tournament and sharing Sam with the team as a reward. After placing in the finals by winning their semi final on the fourth day of the tournament, the possibility of having Sam service the giant feet of the basketball team was looking very likely, the very thought of it caused Jenny to shiver with excitement. Of course, she often thought about Becky and Lauren, wondering what evil plans to torture Sam they had made whilst she was away.

 

 

 

“She better show up soon.” Said Lauren impatiently to Becky, tapping her tattered trainers against the ground.

“Don't worry Lauren, she's pretty submissive so I highly doubt that Jessie would refuse to meet us, especially since she knows we probably have something to do with Sam going missing.” Becky told her friend confidently.

 

Just as expected, Jessica arrived a few minutes later, very quiet around the two girls. “Hey Jessie! Long time no see!” Becky said in a friendly yet demeaning manner, ruffling Jessica's hair.

“W-w-what have you done with Sam! He's missing and you guys made him your slave!” Jessica asked, getting straight to the point.

“We're not going to tell you that yet Jessie” Lauren said, leaning against the wall. “All you need to know is that he isn't dead and that Jenny is taking care of him right now; well, Jenny's feet are anyway.”

A look of disgust crossed Jessica's face, knowing that although Jenny seemed to be the nicest of the trio, her feet were the sweatiest pair of feet she had ever known. “So why am I here? What do you want with me?”

 

Becky smiled kindly and walked over to Jessica. She put her arm over Jessica's shoulder, noticing her try to move away out of fear. “Well Jessie, we wanted to invite you into our friend group. As it turns out, your little Sammy is a great footslave and we have no intention of giving him up. It seems as though he actually enjoys the position he's in if you'd believe it! However we know how much you two miss each other so if you join our little friend circle you'll be able to see each other again.”

“I'll be able to see Sam again?” Jessica said in disbelief, after thinking for so long that Becky had done something terrible to him. “Sure, I'll be your friend!” Jessica said happily.

Becky hugged Jessica tightly. “I'm so glad you accepted! All the time I've known you I wanted you to be our friend, but you were just so good with our feet. I'm sorry for how we treated you Jessie.” Becky said to Jessica, wrapping the girl's mind around her finger.

“Really? Is that true?” Jessica said to Lauren.

“Yep, it's true.” Lauren replied half-heartedly, not caring enough to be a master manipulator like Becky.

 

Jessica was so overjoyed to hear this. All her life she wanted to be popular and have friends. Although she felt bad about Sam, maybe she'd have a chance to help him later, perhaps convince her new friends to let him go. After all, Becky and Jenny could be kind sometimes. She believed them so strongly because she hadn't had friends in so long. This is want she wanted.

 

“So since we're all friends now Jessie, I think we should repay you for all the shit we've put you through. I am going to train you in long distance running, so you can be as good as me! It takes a lot of dedication, hard work ad skipping showers. Interested?” Becky said to Jessica.

Jessica became even happier. Running was her passion an how she first met Becky. All she had wanted at the time was to have a friend to go running with and improve. “Yes Becky, I can't wait! Thank you guys so much.” Jessica said with tears in her eyes.

Becky smiled, hiding behind that smile was a dark glee that her plans were falling into place. “It's no problem, Jessie my friend.”