- Text Size +

The night before the final, Jenny decided to tease her little foot toy. As she got into her own bunk, in a slightly walled off room where they had privacy, Jenny prepared to remove her footwear. She lifted the covers and went underneath in nothing but her underwear and sneakers, with the light on her phone lighting the small space. Instead her sneaker, her sweaty right foot scrunched and abused Sam with the stinky flesh. Jenny smiled to herself and untied both sneakers, before separating her big feet from them with a loud squelch. Her purple toenails glimmered as she wiggled them against the fresh (well, freshER) air in this small cave she had created. The atrocious aroma from her feet soon swamped the inside of her bed covers and Jenny let loose a sigh of comfort as the strong, familiar odour washed up her nose and she felt rather excited that Sam had to endure this stench, at such a small size too.


 


The right foot of Jenny turned sole up, allowing Jenny to see her foot's prisoner. When she first stuck him to her sole, he used to try (unsuccessfully, but he almost managed) and unstick himself from her adhesive, thick sweat but as the days went on Sam's will to fight the immense sole of the beautiful young woman disappeared. Now as her amused eyes looked on his body, he lay in the middle of her wet, wrinkly sole with his arms out to the side, squirming to try and pull his face out of the fleshy, smelly foot. Jenny watched her captive tiny man for a few minutes before peeling his body from her awful foot.


 


Sam found himself looking up at Jenny, deposited between her giant, stinky feet, sitting horizontal to either side of him. As relieved as he was to not be in contact with her sole anymore, the smell in this space she had made was just as strong and the heat had barely subsided, with her feet acting like a pair of pungent radiators.


 


“Kneel before your goddess Sammy. And you can take off your gag.” Jenny ordered, smiling down at Sam. Sam obeyed, afraid of the tortures her disgusting toes could inflict on him. There was little that Sam fear more than the goo between Jenny's toes.


Once Sam had knelt in submission to her, Jenny decided to tease her slave with what tomorrow might entail. “You know what tomorrow is Sammy?”


Sam's voice was quiet, he was not used to anyone hearing him, the only thing he really communicated with was the unfeeling feet of the three bullies. “I-i-it's your tournament final, goddess Jenny.”


Jenny was pleased with his manners. “It is indeed and you know what I'm going to have you do when we win?” She bit her lip, enjoying the hopeless situation of Sam.


“I think it will involve feet, goddess Jenny.” Sam replied, completely deflated.


After giggling at his answer, Jenny spoke “Not just any feet, little Sammy. You know the basketball team I introduced you to weeks ago? Well tomorrow they will be packing some stiiiiiiinky feet. Their toes are going to be nice and tangy, their soles lovely and sweaty. All for you. I've told them not to wash their feet this week, so there are 11 pairs of smelly feet for you to worship. Oh my, I can't imagine how terrible that would be to experience, at such a small size too! Hahaha you will need to lick and kiss so many feet, feet that are bigger than you. What do you have to say to that, Sammy?”


Sammy looked at Jenny in disbelief. She sat there, smiling down at him and laughing, sadistically informing him that she would make him worship the feet of her basketball team. Sam felt so helpless. Unable to speak, he lowered his eyes to the mattress and began to sob. 


“I know you hate not being able to touch my foot, but you don't have to cry about it Sammy.” Jenny said tauntingly as she pushed him over onto his back. “I'll tell you what, for absorbing so much sweat and smell from my feet, I'll reward you.”


 


Jenny's right foot came over Sam and descended as he screamed, glad to have his gag out but not happy about having to scream in horror so soon. The taste of the sweaty gag still lingered in his mouth, and the flavour refreshed itself as the red, wrinkled sole covered him entirely from the stomach up, some foot flesh poking into his mouth, preventing him from closing it. The smell was worse than before with Sam's nose lodged into a deep wrinkle. He kicked his legs in protest, accomplishing nothing.


 


Smiling at Sam's tiny, flailing legs, Jenny took two long fingers and sucked on them, coating them in her saliva. The opposite hand pinned the legs and the wet fingers touched Sam's man parts and started moving over his penis, rolling the relatively tiny object under and between her soft fingers, pleasuring the young man. Sam felt the sexual arousal wash over him, his entire body twitching as Jenny's fingers brought him to orgasm. He felt disgusted having to suck and smell Jenny's sweaty sole as she made him explode.


 


As Jenny completely released Sam, he lay there spread eagle, staring upwards in the aftermath of his orgasm and breathed heavily. Jenny's big toes stopped before his face and stayed there, Sam knew what Jenny wanted. He kissed the slimy big toe. Jenny was most amused by this, going by her laughter. “I love you too Sammy. Put your gag back in. Time to be where you like the most.” Jenny teased as she scrunched her feet. Sam sighed in defeat and put his gag in, wincing at the awful taste. Jenny smiled cutely at him once more, before kissing his head and recoiling. “Ergh, you taste like feet hahaha.” Jenny pressed him into the bottom of her left foot and buried it back inside the stinky tomb that is her sneaker. Sam had managed somehow to escape into sleep several nights since he had been shrunken down and turned into a foot toy but tonight was one where he could not find solace in his dreams. Constantly being tortured by the smell, taste and touch of Jenny's giant sole, he couldn't stop thinking of the upcoming event tomorrow.


 


 


 


Jenny didn't say anything to Sam when she awoke. She just went on her usual morning routine and got ready for the final. She and the other girls got plenty of practice in, Jenny wanted to try extra hard to work up a nice sweat for her footlover but contained herself for the final, she didn't want to be tired and let the team down after all. When their team was finally called through, Jenny started sweating more than she did during practice. Despite her confident and lovingly domineering self, she still felt nerves when it was appropriate. She rubbed her long fingers against her clammy wet palms, smiling as she thought about the soles of her big feet reacting the same way as her palms.


 


It was obvious to Sam when the final match had started and Jenny went all out. The amount of sweat coming from her feet increased as did the heat of her foot. Being within the sneakers of this enourmous basketball star during play was akin to being inside a sauna. Pressed up against it, being abused by the movement and pressure of her sole as she played he couldn't help but smell her feet. He was pumped full of foul, cheesy air, struggling to no avail. It came as no surprise to Jenny when her team won as they played flawlessly, but Sam was kept in the dark (literally) until Jenny could remove her sneakers.


 


Ushering all the tired, sweaty girls into a player lounge set aside for celebrations after being cheered off the court, Jenny got them all comfortable. They sat on a crescent shaped, red comfortable couch and relaxed in their full kit, stretching out their long legs to keep the stench of their unwashed feet and dirty socks away from them all. Jenny stood before the 11 other girls as they eagerly awaited what Jenny had to say.


“As all you guys know, I've got myself a footslave. A cute, helpless boy to serve my feet, to rub and clean them no matter how sweaty and disgusting they are. Well, in celebration of winning, I have brought him here today, against his will hahaha, to worship all of your feet and lick them!” Jenny said with glee.


The girls cheered, Katie and Anna looking extra happy knowing that their feet were worse than the rest. “So where is he then?” One of the girls chimed in, awaiting the soothing feeling of a wet tongue against her sore, smelly feet.


“He's right here, in this room and he's been under my foot all week, being forced to sniff my smelly puppies!” Jenny exclaimed to everyone's confusion.


“What? Are you insane Jenny?” Katie asked, half with genuine concern and half with amusement at the possibility of this being a joke.


“Nope, look closely.” Jenny said with a smile as she sat on the floor and untied the laces of her left sneaker and pulled out her left foot. As soon as the foot was released the girls of the basketball team grabbed their noses to block out the powerful smell filling the room like some kind of toxic gas, complaining and telling Jenny to put her foot away. Hey soon quieted as she turned her foot sole up and showed them the tiny, 2 inch tall man on her red, wrinkly sole. Jenny's finger grabbed his legs and unstuck him from the sticky layer of sweat that kept him from freeing himself.


 


Jenny held the tiny form of Sam, upside down and wet with footsweat, to the girls. At first they gazed in wonder and amazement, which soon turned to giggles and finally into full blown laughter at the expense of tiny Sam.


Anna was clapping, with tears rolling from her eyes as she laughed. “Wow he's so small! I don't even wanna know how you made him that way, but I certainly wanna know how he feels being pressed between my stinking feet!”


“Well you know what to do ladies! Get those socks off!” Katie cheered, unlacing her huge size 14 sneakers.


Soon there were 11 pairs of filthy, sopping wet socks in a pile near one end of the crescent couch, 11 pairs of very stinky, sweaty bare feet and 11 girls chattering with excitement and giggling expectantly.


 


Sam felt utterly sick and humiliated as Jenny deposited him in the middle of the almost complete circle of girls feet. His sense of smell was in overload, over half of the girls couldn't stand the smell, they clutched their noses to avoid the stench of all 11 pairs of feet combining together. Unfortunately Sam had enhanced senses and couldn't cover his nose, whenever he tried a big toe pushed him to the ground. “You can take your gag off Sammy, you'll be needing your mouth.” Jenny commanded, trying to contain her laughter with her eyes eating up the sight of Sam stuck at the massive feet of the basketball team. Sam did as she ordered, removing his gag, which had just began to lose some of its flavour. But the taste of the gag was quickly overtaken by the the taste of the many feet before him, like with Jenny's feet, the smell was so potent it could be tasted.


 


Looking up at the wall of feet before him, Sam's stomach sunk. Visible just beyond the tips of the gargantuan gaggle of toes the titans cackled with delight, clad in their basketball kits. All of the feet were above average size and visually wet with sweat, red from the heat built up in socks and sneakers during the game. The feet ranged from the smallest, a couple of size 9s, to Katie's pair of size 14s at the largest. The girls had all different coloured painted toenails, only one was unpainted. While the vile smell from all the feet was assaulting him all at once, the strongest aroma came from the two girls on the rightmost of the couch, one being Katie and some girl on the very right that Sam didn't know the name of. Sam was having terrible flashbacks to school when he was subjected to the feet of the girls soccer team, however this was over twenty times worse.


 


“He's all yours girls!” Jenny proclaimed. Sam looked back at her through the prison of feet with desperate eyes, begging her silently to help him. Jenny merely looked at Sam with a big smile on her face and an aroused look in her eyes. She left the room on the phone to somebody. Sam had no idea what she was doing but his attention was drawn back to the girls as they entered a new round of giggling. Suddenly it began. One of the girls in the middle grabbed Sam with her vinegary toes and wrestled him to the floor. Another girl's sole came forward and rested on the lower half of his body. One of Katie's giant feet utterly dominated his sight of it came towards him with her scarlet red painted toes wiggling. Her sole pinned his upper body and head to the ground with his face buried in her hot, wet sole.


“Foot pile!” Someone yelled, which was received with cheers. Suddenly the heat and pressure began steadily increasing as foot after foot joined the stack. Sam cried, screamed and fought against the unbelievably heavy weight above him, but could do nothing as the girls on the outside laughed and enjoyed tormenting him. After what seemed like hours for Sam, but was only about 5 minutes for the girls, the feet crushing down on his body began to shift. The foot sweat acted as lubricant as the many feet slid and pushed against one another, with Sam in the centre of this smelly, foot filled chaos. Sam's face must have found its way on every part of every girls foot during this maelstrom of soles and toes, probably managing to explore every deep wrinkle and every toe gap. The poor tiny man was consumed by terrible, pungent smells and disgusting, stomach turning flavours. Eventually the mass of foot flesh withdrew, each set of feet returning to their owners.


 


Katie took charge of the situation, eager to have the tiny slave worship some big, bare, stinky feet. “Okay Sam, or slave or whatever you prefer. It's time to prove to us how much of a footslut you really are. Starting from your left, you're going to worship our disgusting, huge feet. I want you to rub yourself against each pair, run your tongue lovingly up each sole and between every single toe. We don't have forever, so we're limiting you to 10 minutes for every foot so you'd better work hard and fast. If you don't I'm sure we'll be able to find ways to punish you.” She grinned down at Sam as the first girl on the left tapped her soft, smelly sole against the floor.


 


Sam walked over to her and her eager feet. Above his tiny 2 inch body the girls cheesy toes wriggled menacingly. Sam actually tried to be as good as possible, throwing himself into the skin of her sole, licking the sweat and rubbing her sole at the same time. Soon her foot lowered so Sam could start cleaning out the stinky spaces between the towering toes. Many disgusting lumps of toejam were consumed by Sam as his tongue explored. After 10 minutes the first foot moved away, still mostly filthy as such a tiny mouth couldn't possibly clean up a normal sized foot in that amount of time, and the second replaced it, giving Sam a new round of sweaty foot.


 


This routine continued all the way around, each and every girl laughed with superiority as they made the obviously unwilling footslavc perform a task that even someone with a steel stomach would have trouble with. Inevitably Sam reached Katie, who didn't hesitate to start gloating and teasing. “Well well well; looks like you've finally got to me and my reeking, giant feet. Oh man I wish you could do a full job of mine, at your size it'd take you hours, maybe even an entire day to get them completely clean! Perhaps in the future we can do this again, just you, me and my sweaty feet! Oh and I think you should know, me and Anna here” Katie gestured to the girl on her left (Sam's right), who flashed Sam a flirty smile and winked “may have 'neglected' to wash our feet a whole week in advance of this tournament. The others weren't willing to commit so hard to having stinky feet but we trusted in Jen. So I believe that the two of our feet together, will taste just as bad as all the feet you've worshiped so far combined. How exciting for you and your taste buds!” Katie enjoyed every second of Sam licking at her salty soles, consuming her vile foot sweat and grime that had accumulated on her soles and the goop between her toes. Katie's feet were so massive that Sam didn't even put a dent in the filth coating her feet, merely being made to suffer the intense and offensive flavours.


 


Finally, Sam was faced with the feet of Anna. Her pale face surrounded her pink lips, she was smiling down at the tiny man stood inbetween her size 12 feet that were like monoliths to Sam. Her toenails were painted electric blue. “Whoooooa man, I don't think my feet have ever been this bad. I too wish that you and my footsies could have some alone time. Y'know, so we can get to know each other more personally. I reckon if I ever get the opportunity to do that with you in the future I'm gonna see if my feet can get even stinkier than this! How great would that be. Right now, I wish my feet were as bad as Jenny's. Her feet are the sweatiest things I've seen by a long shot. I really don't envy you having to be stuck against them for so long, although I've love to watch you mouth down some of her sour, cheesy sweat. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to settle for watching you lap up mine.” Anna's smile grew even greater as her feet descended upon Sam. Anna did things a little differently than the other girls. One of her feet pinned Sam to the ground with its grimy toes, playing with his body as the other foot was shoved in his face, moving around so he was forced to focus on the worst sections of her foot, swapping over feet at the halfway point.