- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is a list of everyone at the school, students and professors alike.

Everyone has a schedule of 6 classes, and yes the order matters- if your order is different from, say, Luna/me, you don't share a class with me, but still meet up with that professor.

I made sure to give the professors of all classes you mentioned having a profile, as well as one extra because why the hell not.

STUDENTS:

Luna Rivers

Female, 23.

6'4", pale skin.

Ear-length jet-black hair, ice-blue eyes

Slim, lean build; not much of a bust, and only slightly more of an ass.

Class Schedule- Drama: 96%; English: 98%; Biology: 5%; Mathematics: 100%; History: 0.6%; PE: 130%

In a relationship with Tanya Arellano. Isn't really the brightest student  at CoG, but extremely determined and willing to learn, and a bit of a  perfectionist regarding her own work. Generally lighthearted, friendly, and helpful, but have mercy on your soul if you harm one of the few legitimate friends she has. Is on good terms with the office attendant that checks on people after their black cards burn up. Enjoys playing cruel giantess to Tanya and her friends Bryanna and Madeline, when they ask, but wishes Tanya would assert herself more often. A huge pervert, and has thoughts of messing with every mildly attractive girl that comes close to her, but is loyal to Tanya beyond a shadow of a doubt.

======

Tanya Arellano 

Female, 22

5'3", pale skin.

Shoulder-length dyed green hair, emerald green eyes

Pear-shaped body

Class Schedule- Drama: 95%; English: 100%; Biology: 100%; Mathematics: 6%; History: 96%; Physical Education: 1%

In a relationship with Luna Rivers. Friends with Bryanna Johnson and Madeline Paulson. Submissive and excitable. Prone to overreaction. Extremely possessive and jealous, and has gone out of her way to squash people who she thinks are flirting with Luna. Proud of her intelligence, but extremely indecisive. Is on good terms with nearly every professor, with the notable exceptions of Coach Skye (who thinks she's a lazy, entitled twat) and Professor Inaban (who outright knows that Tanya can try harder than she has been).

======

Bryanna Johnson 

Female, 26.

5'6", pale skin.

Waist-length wavy black hair, brown eyes.

Respectably curvy.

Class Schedule- Drama: 100%; English: 7%; Biology: 96%; Mathematics: 54%; History: 72%; PE: 3%

Friends with Luna Rivers, Tanya Arellano, and Madeline Paulson. A shameless sadomasochistic switch. Hoards black cards by the dozens so that she can hide on chairs and climb into clothing without fear, and so that she can give anyone she dates enough to survive her own sadistic whims. Is almost always in a good mood, and doesn't stress out about grades- to her, so long as she's trying her best, there's no worries. Still, won't necessarily squash someone who doesn't want it. Has caught quite a bit of ire from Tanya because of her flirty sense of humor and her closeness with Luna.

======

Madeline Paulson

Female, 28.

6'3", pale skin.

Shoulder-length black hair, brown eyes. 

Quite voluptuous, her ass especially is quite fantastic. 

Class Schedule- Drama: 110%; English: 99%; Biology: 3%; Mathematics: 0.25%; History: 105%; PE: 2%

Friends with Luna Rivers, Bryanna Johnson, and Tanya Arellano. Kinda Gothy. Intelligent and opinionated, although this does get her in trouble with certain professors. Calm, collected, and clever. Manages to stay off Tanya's bad side by staying honest with the couple about her intentions towards them and helping them hide the relationship that they assume is a secret (it isn't). Frequently fantasizes about dominating and humiliating her friends at miniscule scale, but thankfully for them there's no class that she outdoes them all in. Really, really likes butts, and prefers curvy girls. 

======

George Lutz

Male, 21

5'6", pale skin. 

Short black hair, Brown eyes, glasses

Scrawny/Lanky

Class Schedule- Drama: 10%; English:40%; Biology: 100%; Mathematics: 1%; History: 70%; Physical Education: 1%

Submissive, Neurotic. Prone to anxiety. Intelligent in fields, but unable to ratchet up grades to due his lack of punctuality, often ending in tardies as well. Dating no one, but madly in love with Luna Rivers. When approaching her, he often thinks he's saying the wrong thing at every time, and ultimtely is depressed about himself. Constanly wears a brown tux, red tie and matching pants. 

======

Sam Tappet

Female, 25

5'7" (but wheelchair-bound), olive skin

Dark hair

Schedule- Chemistry: 10%; English:50%; Biology: 5%; Mathematics: 80%; History: 1%; Physical Education: 0%

Once ruled the roost at Class of Giantess, until a debilitating accident, which left her in a wheelchair. The subsequent depression also lead to grade slippage; had it not been for such a positive past, it is likely Sam would not have been kept around despite so many repeated flunkings. Although Sam is, and always has been, a generally kind person (only ever gave one person a wedgie), you don't go to any school without developing some rivalries, especially when you have the dynamics of a place like CoG.

======

Travis

Male 

6'

Brown hair, blue eyes

(No schedule- please fix this, because I can't do much if I don't have your schedule)

Decently intelligent, but rather apathetic. Usually mellow, but can be wild at times.

======

Matthew Long

Male

6'5", pale with signs of sun exposure

Long brown hair, brown eyes.

Not overweight, but definitely has some fat on him

Class Schedule- Chemistry: 70%, Biology: 40%, English: 80%, Drama: 1%, Mathematics: 130%, Physical Education: 70%

Friendly enough, though shy when he first meets someone. After opening up to them, can talk for hours. Bit of a gamer, and if he speaks to someone with that in common, he'll open right up. Really bad stage fright, which makes doing presentations in class difficult. 

======

Jen Freeman

Female

"Fairly tall", pale skin.

Red hair, piercing emerald eyes.

Very curvy with a shapely rear and D cup breasts. Likes keeping some hair down there to use to play with tinies.

Class Schedule- Chemistry: 99% Biology: 120%, English: 100%, Drama: 100%, History: 100%, Mathematics: 98%, Physical Education: 115%

Very cocky, cruel and mocking. She is a bully who has harrassed tinies over the years to the point where some are super small entirely because of her machinations. She loves playing with and taunting those smaller than her. The reason she is doing well in school is that she forces others to cheat for her in classes. Likes taunting and using her body to intimidate tinies. She especially loves focing the really small tinies to crawl around in her bush or on her nipples. Tends to forget when she has a tiny on her. She enjoys inserting tinies into herself or her ass. She also likes taunting and swallowing them whole. She taunts tinies during and after gym by placing them on her sweating body. Dislikes feet, oddly enough. She finds having tinies in her shoes to be anoying and the sensation drives her crazy with annoyance.

======

Amber Shea

Female, 20

5'4", pale skin that burns easily.

Long, curly dark brown hair with bangs, brown/hazel eyes, big nerdy glasses

Curvy/Chubby, not fat but a bit overweight

Class Schedule- Chemistry: 82%, English: 84%, Biology: 90%, Drama: 86%, Mathematics: 85%, Physical Education: 80%

A bit shy, but opens up when she knows she's made a new friend. A huge nerd who enjoys anything sci fi or fantasy. Desperately wants to be shrunken so she can be the submissive one for once, but gets a lot of pressure from parents and academic advisors to get good grades. She's really looking for the girl or guy that is worth the F, preferably the former. 
Interested in insertion, cleavage and bra, anal, panties, and even vore. She hasn't had to use any cards yet.

======

Rick Jacobs

Male

6'6", tanned skin.

Shaggy brown hair, brown eyes.

Athletic build. 

Class Schedule- Chemistry: 0.09%; Biology: 0.1%; English: 0.1%; Drama: 100%; Mathematics: 1%; Physical Education: 1.9%; Home Ec 2%

Very friendly and easy going. Very playful and teasing towards his friends when he was normal sized. He used to be really popular and active in the school, now he is still well liked but...beneath a lot of people's notice. 

======

Jon Striker

Male

6'3'

Dirty blonde-ish hair, blue eyes 

Chubby but not horribly overweight

Class Schedule- Sociology- 1.4% Biology-0.7% English-0.7% Drama-0.8% Math-0.4% PE- 1.2%

Actually pretty smart, but fails on purpose because he's a majorly submissive macrophile who loves seeing the girls in school tower over him (and to a lesser extent, he hates being giant compared to other girls). Also pretty good at managing not to get himself killed, since he's received so much experience from being tiny in every class. As far as general personality goes, he's friendly, though he's a bit awkward around people he doesn't always talk to (meaning pretty much everyone in this case) and submissive towards girls regardless of size-just more noticeably so to the giant ones. Infatuated with pretty much every girl, but more so with the ones that enjoy being giant and dominant. However, he isn't the kind of guy to force the issue with a girl, and he especially doesn't mess around with anyone in a relationship.

======

Gina Evans

Female, 19

6', black skin

Black hair, done in a ponytail, Hazel eyes

Fairly athletic body

Schedule- Chemistry: 100%, History: 2%, Biology: 90%, Mathematics: 110%, English: 100%, P.E.: 120%

Quite intelligent as well as athletic, she's normally a kind person but can be known to be a bit cruel and prone to anger. She's constantly stressed about her poor performances in History and Drama, and is fairly irritated about both. Quite proud of her work ethic, so if someone compares her poor grades to poor work ethic, it will instantly anger her. Though she can get angry often, she doesn't always resort to instant plots of revenge such as trying to inflict harm or beginning to yell back, mostly she prefers the use the school's shrinking and growing dynamics to plot revenge.

======

Lily Iris Lo

Female, 16

4'9"

Black, shoulder/chest length hair, Swept neatly to the side

Skinny and light, B cups. Into dresses and skirts more, and secretly jealous of people with larger cleavages.

Class Schedule- Biology: 2%, Drama: 0.3%, English: 76%, Mathematics: 98%, Phys Ed: 3%, Home economics: 2%

Shy, timid and small, but with a deeply mischievous and playful side. Can be very submissive when scared and very easily embarrassed even at full size. Friends may tease or bully her often. She likes to be extremely playful and mischievous when she has the upper hand, but isn't so good at dealing with being small (who is?). 

======

Robin Mcloud

Female, 21

5'6, pale skin

Warm Brown, Messy Hair, yellow-crowned blue eyes

Lean athletic

Schedule- English: 86%; Biology: 2%; Mathematics: 6%; Drama: 12%;  History: 96%; Physical Education: 93%

Quite timid when not around friends, Robin seems to be just scraping through the days in some classes. She considers herself to be a bit of a writer but doent have the entusiasum to truly strive. Very submissive. Hopes that when smaller, she doesnt get squashed underfoot, and constantly stares into the faces of other students.

======

James Kirkby


Male, 22

5'8", slightly tan skin


Black, short spiky hair, Brown eyes


Schedule- Drama: 35%; English: 12%; Biology: 15%; Mathematics: 6%; History: 7%; Physical Education: 25%


Lazy. Easily distracted. Friendly. Overly trusting. Actually quite smart but prefers being small and can be rather adventurous at times. Easy to get on with. rather shy.

======

Jeremy Whistler

Male, 18

5’ 10”, Lightly tanned

Slim, can never quite get that tone he wants due to PE being hell.

Light brown hair with shaved sides, rimless glasses, a tad boyish.

Class Schedule: History 50%; Biology 5%;  English 90%; Mathmatics 85%; Chemistry 100%; PE 20%


Being openly gay has not prevented the occasional giantess bully to take advantage of Jeremy. These events are particularly frustrating to Jeremy, believing he is singled out for his orientation. Thus Jeremy takes his frustration out on shrunken classmates. Jeremey has feelings for Professor Evans and works hard to keep in his good graces. He pushes hard to succeed (fail as he may) and is weary of many classmates but can be a stalwart friend, given enough time.

======

Sgt. Daniel Knight

Male, 26

Light brown, close cropped hair, green eyes

5'11, tan

Toned and muscular

Class Schedule- Mathematics: 5%, PE: 100%, Drama 10%, Sociology:5%, English 10%, Biology 50%

Sgt Knight is on leave from the army whilst an unexplained broken leg heals, although intelligent he has lost stature in all but one of his lessons due to him not taking shit from any one, he also has a secret foot fetish that he has shared with no one. 

======

Jennifer Frost (Jenna)

Female, 18

5'6", Greek roots.

Auburn hair that reaches her waist, piercing eyes that change color depending on her mood.
-Blue for happy, joyful moods.
-Green for demeaning, condescending moods.
-Grey for unhappy, sad moods.
-Yellow for angry, fiersome moods.
-Brown for neutral, content moods.
-Black for all other moods, making it the most mysterious. 

Healthy hourglass figure, smooth skin, fit but not overly toned.

Class schedule - Drama: 10%; English: 100%; Biology: 100%; Mathematics: 135%; History: 115%; Physical Education: 120%

Jennifer has never bothered socializing with people. She was strongly pressured to take Drama class by her parents, because they thought the science classes were too easy for her and that she needed a challenge. She's terribly insubordinate, but most teachers have never found a legitimate way to mark her down.

Jenna is cold, blunt, and unfriendly; these traits mixed with her genius end up with her pointing out the flaws in people that try to socialize with her. She has no interest in killing, but if someone is bugging her (and it's easy to bug her), she'll demean them by spitting, sitting, and sometimes farting on them (if they're small). Typically when she does, she'll tie them up with string first, or find some other creative way to make them defensless.

Finally, her naturally flawless skin and envied body make her the target of many people's affections, though they are always shot down as she has no interest in other people (so far), and has been content with satisfying her needs herself.

======

Michelle Park
Female, 17

5'6"


Long black hair, Frames her face nicely.

Dimpled face, the Korean beauty. Gorgeous and adorable, D cups, shapely butt and almost model-like figure. usually wearing tanks or spaghetti tops (she says she's easily hot.) and open button-downs.

Class Schedule - Drama: 6%, English: 13%, Biology: 14%, Mathematics: 105%, Phys ed: 87%, Home econs: 97%

Despite her mathematical and domestic brilliance, she can be a bit of a ditz. Loves to feel on top and superior to others, and tends to feel threatened and jealous of those bigger than her in any given subject. Loving and teasing, she likes using her gorgeous body and sweet face to charm teachers, though it doesn't always work. Best friends with Lily, though Lily is often jealous of her body and grades, and feels extremely competitive with Madeline, as she outdoes Michelle in almost every class she participate in. Unfortunately for Madeline, Michelle's incredible math record is her chance to exert dominance. She's a teacher's pet with Professor Inaban, always taking candy to her and chatting in spare time.

======

PROFESSORS:

Professor Chase

Female, 32

5'10", pale skin 

Breast-length black hair, brown eyes

Absurdly curvaceous- immense breasts, round behind

Teaches Biology 

A generally lighthearted pun-lover. She knows exactly how distracting her voluptuous body is, and makes all manner of shrinking-related jokes if someone's grade falls while she's doing her bimonthly grade updates. Fun fact: if you don't react to one of her puns, she's prone to get miffed and dock a percentage point or two, and you can actually make up points by making a few of your own. The class work is generally easy, but if you're squeamish the labs can eat a chunk out of your grade, and her ridiculously heavy-weighted quizzes mean that if you don't test well you're royally fucked. An immense tease, and often drops particularly dense or rude students in her clothing. Offers tutoring, but most don't take it because of an incident early in the year where she crushed everyone who showed up in her cleavage.

======

Coach Skye 

Female, 29

5'7", sunkissed skin

Shoulder-length brown hair, gray eyes

Slender and athletic, but is still rather well-endowed.

Teaches PE

Focused, determined, and expects the same of her students. Not overly intelligent, but clever enough to have the thought that people more intelligent than she is mock her. Naturally, she has a massive superiority/inferiority complex with some of her students. Enjoys watching people who she believes are uppity intellectuals or lazy assholes shrink, and has a thing for her personal favorite students crushing as many black cards as possible out of them. It's believed she has a camera system in the gym and shower room, but no one can prove it.

=======

Dr. Northend, Ph. D.

Female, 35

5'8, incredibly pale

Waist-length red hair, emerald eyes, high-fashion glasses

Basically a Soulcalibur character come to life

Teaches English

Intelligent, crafty, and sadistic as they come. Has a soft spot for girls with black hair, but that basically means they get a chance to worship her or be used as her sex toy before being reduced to a splat, or a pile of ash. Lights her classroom exclusively with candles. A huge grammar nazi, and is quick to correct every other variety of mistake and mark down for it heavily. Flat-out enjoys watching people shrink, and likes watching them beg not to be killed even more. She's legitimately frustrated when someone she wants to fuck with does well enough in her class to not be shrunk.

======

Professor Inaban 

Female, 30

5'5", porcelain skin tone

Mid-back-length black hair, cobalt eyes

Rather top-heavy

Teaches Mathematics 

A sweet-loving sweetheart, and very easy to bribe with candy (which many do if they want to make someone use a death card in her class). Takes teaching very seriously, and while her class is very difficult it's quite fair- get stuff done and she might go easy on you. That said, if she knows you're not trying as hard as she knows you're capable of, she is no stranger to flunking you to flea size and dropping you in her cleavage or in her shoe. Still, a bit of a bitch, and enjoys mocking people for their shortcomings. Also, she's heard every possible Japan-related joke you can tell her, and she does dock points for particularly stupid or racist jokes.

======

Professor Young

Female, 28

5'11", mocha-colored skin

Dyed-blue hair, gray eyes 

Slightly overweight, with the only behind in Class of Giantess larger than Professor Chase's. 

Teaches Drama

A hopeless romantic, with a love of love itself. Finds romantic plays inspiring, and those tend to be graded highest in her class. Has very little respect for her stage crew, and docks them points for not being bold enough to act in her productions. Directs every play personally, and occasionally writes them just to see if she can make two of her students kiss passionately in front of her. Finds that casting to gender is irrelevant- if you're good in the part, she doesn't mind forcing you to crossdress, and seems to enjoy it.

======

Professor Hernandez 

Female, 39

5'1", medium tan

Short, curly black hair, brown eyes 

Pear-shaped body 

Teaches History 

Serious and straightforward, and has a tendency to rush through things and leave students behind. Has a tendency to skip random words because of how quickly she's talking, which makes her even more difficult to understand. However . . . this is the point. Due to the lack of formal desks in her class, dropping grades like mad is the only way she can get her students to look up at her. Dislikes tall people, and once someone particularly tall shrinks small enough for her to step on, she'll do it. Due to her old-fashioned upbringing, she does occasionally smack students with a ruler if they're not paying attention- regardless of size.

=======

Professor Masters

Female, 44

5'5", sunkissed skin 

Mid-back-length wavy blonde hair (styled into a ponytail occasionally), brown eyes 

Decidedly average body type [seriously: C-cup breasts, modest behind, bit of a belly]

Teaches Home Economics 

One of the single kindest instructors at Class of Giantess. She's practically a ray of sunshine, and will often swoop in to save tiny students from bullying when she sees them. She's accepting of her homely, motherly appearance, and makes jokes at her own expense often. Forgiving of failure, attentive, patient, accommodating of illness and late work . . . with two notable berserk buttons. She's a mild man-hater after her husband left her, and anyone who insults her cooking (the reason he left, at least according to her) is given no mercy. The latter is rather difficult to avoid, because she often shares her own pastries with the class, and she's an absolutely terrible baker. In other words, if you're in her class, you're either a girl who's a great actor, or you are near failure. That said, a lot of students like her class for one reason: Due to the broken AC, and occasional meetings of the Cooking Club, it's very warm in her room constantly, so if you want to see someone attractive shedding clothing it'll be in the Home Ec room.

======

Professor Evans

Male, 28

5'2", pale skin

Short brown hair, hazel eyes, thin glasses, short beard.

Slim and lean

Teaches Chemistry 

Serious, philosophical, and gives no shits. He's aware of the school he works in, to be sure- he just keeps a rigorous course schedule because he's, in his own words, "the kind of asshole you thank later". Doesn't protect shrunken students, and believes that if you're shrinking it's your own damned fault. Springs huge quizzes nearly at random, which means you can miss a day and come in with your size halved. Still, a very good instructor, and if you pay attention in his class you shouldn't get any questions wrong. Enjoys brain teasers, and awards extra points if you can stump him with a riddle or thought puzzle.

======

Professor Petrikov

Female, 33

6'2", Pale skin 

Long, platinum-blonde hair, blue eyes, round spectacles

Curvy, but looks slender because of how spread out her body is

Teaches Sociology 

Surprisingly one of the greatest professors at Class of Giantess, but her thick accent and rushed lesson plan make it do that most students avoid her class. She's honestly intelligent, a great tutor, and she lets the class decide how to use up a death card from a failing tiny student once a week. Her class is fun and involves various social experiments and interesting projects, and yet she's somehow the least popular professor at CoG, but to her frustration. It doesn't help in this regard that her classroom is on the second floor, which most students don't even know the existence of because the staircase is as far away from the front office as you could get. 

Chapter End Notes:

All 9 professors done! 

And I leave Professor Evans to those of you who like male giants- write CoG shorts in the Chemistry room on your own, because I honestly don't want to.