- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This picks up right where chapter 1 ended. I know there might be some typos/grammar errors, I wrote this one pretty quickly. Hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------

“My first final is in an hour, and you are gonna help me out on it cause I like, didn't study at all. I think the professor likes me enough to pass me anyway, but my mom will flip if I don't get a good grade in this psychology class cause she's super into that and so I have to pretend to be too. I need one of you to sit up here in my ear and look out at Devon's paper and whisper me the answers. Devon is this super smart chick that I'm gonna sit next to. Since everyone looks at me all the time, I can't risk looking over myself and getting caught, so I need one of you cuties to do it for me!” She winked as she said this last part, and Jared thought he was gonna collapse right then. As much as he hated to admit it, he was totally ready to do anything she asked. Pleasing her seemed more natural by the second.

 

“I'll do it!” Jared piped up. The other two looked at him, shocked that he was giving up so easy.

 

“Yay! That's what I like to see, some good old fashioned manly initiative.” She picked him out of her hand and brought him up to her left ear, dropping him in a little carelessly. “Can you find a comfortable spot to sit in there? I don't think anyone is gonna see you at your size, but you still gotta be a little discrete. If anyone knows I actually went through with this spell, they'll freak.”

 

Jared adjusted himself in her inner ear, looking like a soldier staring out from the trenches. “Ready madam!”

 

“Ooooh, I like that! I hadn't even thought about what y'all should call me. Since we just met and all, I think it'd be a little rude to just call me Caitlyn. That name is so flat and boring anyway. How bout we spice it up a little, what do you think of Goddess Caitlyn? Or just 'Goddess' is fine too, I'll know who you're talking about.” She smiled and laughed at her own joke, causing Jared to flip over in her ear. “Oops! I'm sorry little guy, you'll have to hang on a little tighter than that if we're gonna walk to the test together.”

 

Still down in her hand, Michael and Eric were both frustrated with Jared's immediate surrender and a bit jealous of all the attention he was getting from the beautiful goddess above them.

 

“Jeez Jared, you always were the first one to give in to a pretty smile and some nice tits.” Eric said angrily.

 

“You shush, I will not have my boyfriends fighting like this.” Caitlyn said, pouting. “You could learn a thing or two from Jared here, those who please me always get their rewards.”

 

“So what are we gonna do? Just sit around while you go cheat on your test?” Michael replied, sincerely intimidated and intrigued by what she meant by 'rewards'.

 

“Of course not sillies! I need you two to help me on the test too!”

 

“How are we supposed to help? Your plan sounded pretty much made-for-two, what could we do?”

 

Caitlyn sighed. “Boys and their total lack of imagination, I swear it gets worse the more I talk to you. I've got to be comfortable while I take the test, right? I won't be able to think if I have an itch on my leg, or a hair in my eyes, now will I?”

 

“We're gonna do all that?” Michael asked. “Sorry if this sounds rude, but it's a bit much to get to all those places when we can't even get out of a shoebox.”

 

“Well, I can't expect you to do everything, a girl's gotta be independent after all. No, I just need you to do one simple thing” She said. “You see, my toes get a little uncomfortable sometimes in these shoes, oh how we all must suffer for fashion, but not when I have you two cuties down there!” As she said this, she stood up and sat down on her bed, peeling off her socks one at a time with her free hand.

 

“You want us to do what?” Eric shouted, not sure if he believed what he just heard. “That's crazy, there's no way I'm getting in your shoes.”

 

“Eric Eric Eric...” Caitlyn pouted. “All you've done is removed your choice, I was going to let you and Michael decide amongst yourselves which set of my lovely toes you wanted to keep company. But now Michael gets first pick, you could learn something from a good boy like him. So what'll it be Michael, right or left?”

 

Michael was oddly quiet this whole time, he had a secret foot fetish that he really didn't want Eric to know about. But truthfully, he was the most excited he had been in a while, he was thinking this might not be so bad after all. On her left foot was a fuzzy pink sock with white stripes, and on her right and green and blue polka dotted sock.

 

“...I'll take the right sock Goddess Caitlyn.” Michael said, trying to sound embarrassed in front of Eric.

 

“Oooh, that's my favorite one too! Great minds think alike after all.” She grinned and set down Eric on her bedside, pushing together the blankets so they would make a little hill around him should he try to run away. She didn't very much trust him yet, she was wondering why her size and beauty wasn't bending him to her will as quickly as the others. “Oh well.” She thought. “We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other.”

 

Caitlyn grabbed her right sock and held it beneath her hand, turning it over slowly to drop Michael in. “It might be a little bumpy in there! I felt some lint, but that just means you'll be extra cozy, doesn't it?” She cloyed. As Michael fell in he was immediately surrounded by the greatest smell he had ever smelled. Caitlyn must take very good care of her feet, for even her socks to smell heavenly. When he was snug in the bottom, Caitlyn peered in and smiled at her willing tiny boy, saying “Here goes!” like a ship captain about to leave port before sliding her long soft foot in. From Michael's point of view, five indescribably huge and cute toes smothered him, it was all he could do to try and wedge himself comfortably between her big toe and second toe. He was suddenly worried about what it would feel like to get stepped on, but his panic left as soon as he took another smell of Caitlyn's glorious scent.

 

“And as for you...” She said, looking back over at Eric who was trying unsuccessfully to sprint up the blanket. “Hope pink isn't too girly for you!” She brusquely grabbed him and stuck him at the bottom of her other sock, right where her big toe would go a second later. Eric had never smelled something so foul in his whole life, he couldn't even think, his nostrils felt like they might singe and fall off and he had only been in the sock for five seconds. As Caitlyn's toes pushed him around, he felt very bruised and knew this would be a very long day. He was still thinking of how to get away, but for the time being at least he felt trapped and lost. He started crying, from the smell or the sudden loneliness of being separated from the other two and all his friends in his past life, he couldn't tell.

 

Caitlyn stood up quickly, flexing her toes to feel the boys in their new spots. “Ahh, this is just what I needed. I bet I won't even feel tired walking over there. Now Michael, kiss once if you can hear me, I have something special for you to do.” She felt ecstatic as she felt a tiny pair of lips kiss her big toe. “Yes! Just like that, I want you to keep kissing my toes while you're in there. If you can move around, try to get to all of them, though if you can't there'll be plenty of time for you to get acquainted. As for you—Eric, kiss if you can hear me.” A similar rush went through her legs as she felt a tiny kiss planted on her other foot. “Eric, I want you to lick between my toes and get all the lint and crud out of there, I of course am a proper lady, and I do take care of my feet, but I imagine there's quite a lot at your scale that someone at my size might miss. I want them to be spotless by the time the test is over. And don't think I won't feel you trying to wriggle your way out, though I doubt you could make it. If I feel anything but licking and crawling to my other toes, I have ways to remind you who's in charge here.” Caitlyn smiled, though she didn't like to be tough with anyone, she had to admit it gave her a certain satisfaction in seeing Eric rebel and quashing it. Jared and Michael had almost given in too quickly, though she supposed it was only natural at their size. “All right, boys, let's do this!” She felt a rush as she went to put on her shoes and she felt two kisses for good luck, one in her right sock and one in her ear. She was so happy to see that her tiny men were learning quickly.