- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last Chapter! 

Melissa walked to edge of the shadow. If she walked further she would be out from the safety of the chair. She peered out and saw the window in the wall where the desk was. She saw the top of some ones head but had no idea who it was. So Melissa ventured out into the open and just as she did a giant Asics shoe slammed into the ground in front of her, knocking her off of her feet. Melissa looked up at the uncaring giantess who walked right in front of her.

 

“I should be more careful.” Melissa said to herself.

 

Katie stood up as she was done with work for the day. She stretched and logged off of the computer that she had been working on. A nap sounded good.

 

Melissa looked at the door that led behind the desk and saw Katie her classmate walk out of it.

“Katie!!!!!” Melissa screamed while running towards her all the while thinking Katie would hear her. Unfortunately Katie did not hear Melissa and started to walk away from Melissa increasing the gap between them. Melissa began to tire and so she slowed and eventually stopped. She was panting with her hands on her hips. She looked around and saw how insignificant she really was.

 

The doors to the building opened and another giantess walked into the building. Melissa had no idea who the girl was but concluded that she went to school. She had on tight dark wash jeans on that formed to her butt and were bell bottomed at the end perfectly to overlap her black reebok princess shoes. Her white under armor athletic shirt hugged her mid section and made her breasts stand out. Her belly jiggled as she walked as well. Her jet black hair was pulled tightly into a pony tail and she looked to her left as she was walking in at the bulletin board. She stopped and looked at the fliers and as she did her right foot hit the floor with enough momentum to make Melissa feel the floor quake.

 

Melissa then had to plug her ears as the screech of rubber on the tile echoed through the commons area of the building. Melissa looked at the shoe and she could see the girls toes wiggle ever so slightly as she shifted her weight back and forth. The shoe glistened in the light as it was a fairly old shoe from what Melissa could make out.

 

The girl then turned and started walking towards Melissa and Melissa had to dive out of the way of the shoe.

 

Boom!

 

The floor shook immensely. Once it settled down Melissa noticed that the giantess had stopped walking and was texting on her cell phone. From the floor it looked small but she could tell that the phone was made by apple. Fortunately one of the shoe laces fell right next to Melissa as she lay on her back still staring up at the giantess. She rolled over and started sprinting over to the shoe lace. She grabbed on tight and no sooner had she grabbed on her world started to whiz by.

 

Melissa felt the feeling of free falling and then she slammed hard into the top of the shoe. She got entangled in the rest of the laces as the giantess was taking another step. This time though Melissa was caught in the laces at the top of the shoe so she did not really have to hang on for the duration of the walking.

 

The walking stopped and soon Melissa was staring at the underside of a table with little view of anything else. The classroom was quiet until Melissa heard the sound of heels walking into the room.

 

“Alright class take out your books for the test and you can leave after I pass out the test.” the teachers voice rang out.

 

That was Ms. Fox Melissa thought. She struggled to get her arm unstuck from the shoelace but right now it was held firmly as the girls foot was shoved more forward in the shoe. The heels smacking the floor came closer and soon Melissa saw the black patent pumps of Ms. Fox right in front of the girls foot. The business suit type of pants that Ms. Fox complimented her pumps nicely and Melissa could see that she was barefoot too inside the pumps. The girl shifted her foot forward and Melissa went flying off of the Reebok shoe and onto the hard tile floor. She tumbled for some time and then came to a stop in between the titanic sized heels that Ms. Fox was wearing. The heels started to move and Melissa go up and ran. Luck was on her said as Ms. Fox walked right over her. But she tumbled again as the quakes from Ms. Fox were like a 9.0 on the Richter scale at her size.

 

Ms. Fox continued down the aisle and Melissa had no choice but to stand there for now. She could tell that she was in a different class and that she knew nobody. She could see multiple different shoes but none looked familiar. Melissa looked at the old black reebok princess shoes behind her. She had to try and reach that girl.

 

Melissa took off running towards the girl with the black reeboks. She got right up to them and she could feel some heat coming off of them. They shifted away from here and she could see the women's toes wiggle inside and then the toes dissapeared like an actor from behind a curtain.

 

“HEY!!!” Melissa yelled up at the women.

 

Her only response was the feet sliding back and the girl standing up and pushing in her chair with a loud screech. Melissa ran towards Ms. Fox's desk as she knew thats where the tests were being handed in at.

 

She saw the girl walk up to the desk and set her test on it. Ms. Fox was just doing whatever on her computer and then they started chatting in a whisper as to not disturb the other members of the class.

 

“You have been doing a very good job in this class Lindsey.”Ms. Fox whispered.

 

“Thanks Ms.Fox.”the girl responded.

 

“LINDSEY!!!!!” Melissa screamed out as she was closing in on the black reeboks.

 

Unfortunately, Lindsey shuffled her feet and she caused Melissa to stumble to the ground as she moved so that her feet were on either side of Melissa. Melissa looked up at the giantess standing over her not paying her any attention.

 

“That test was kinda hard this time. But we will see what I get. Alright thanks see ya!” Lindsey said quietly and she left.

 

Melissa was sitting on the floor and she saw Ms. Fox sitting there grading tests. She had on the same heels from the day she had shrunk herself. Melissa then saw a computer cord by the desk that was low enough for her to reach. She ran too it.

 

When she finally got to the cord she began to climb and climb and climb. Her arms burned. She thought that she was never going to reach the desk. But finally she did and crawled over the edge. She rested for a few moments. She had been climbing for what seemed like an eternity and while she was climbing most of the class had finished the test. There were only a few students left. Soon those students were done too and Melissa saw Ms. Fox rise up to her full height. She looked down at her desk and picked up her things and turned to leave. Her heels clacked as she walked towards the exit of the room.

 

“MS. FOX!!! DOWN HERE!!!!! NO!!!!! “ Melissa screamed.

 

Ms. Fox switched off the light and walked out of the room. Melissa was all alone on a clean desk. Then the door opened again and a girl walked in and she walked towards the desk. It was Katie Melissa's lab partner from the day she shrunk herself.

 

Katie walked towards the recycling bin by the teachers desk.

 

“Last classroom to empty for another silly shift I picked up.” Katie thought.

 

Melissa ran towards the edge of the desk. She started waving her arms in hope that Katie would see her.

 

Katie walked up and bent over to pick up the container and then she spotted something on the desk. She moved her hair out of her face and looked closer.

 

It was then that she realized that it was Melissa and her eyes widened. That is when she noticed that Melissa was trying to tell her something so she put her head down to the desk and angled her ear towards Melissa. She could just pick out unshrink as she listened.

 

“Where??” She asked. She listened again. And she heard the word bag but not the location. She thought for a moment and she remembered seeing a bag that was sitting in a box outside of the classroom. She went and grabbed it and she found Melissa's shrink gun. She aimed the gun at Melissa and fired.

 

Melissa appeared on the desk and she hugged Katie. She told Katie that next time she would not shrink herself without some one next time. With that the two friends walked out of the classroom headed to get something to eat.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hople you enjoyed this story!