- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will spice up the story! 

Melissa tumbled as the sock was pushed deeper into the shoe.   She tumbled and then she felt herself stop.   She stood up and almost hit her head on the top of the cloth of the shoe.  Because this shoe had breathable holes in the top of the toe box, light streamed through however, it was dim at best.   The whole place stunk of foot sweat and Melissa had to try to get out. 

 

She ran over to the sock and started to push.  She tried to stuff like a sleeping bag but all she managed to do was almost get herself stuck in the folds of the sock.  It was hopeless.  The sock was simply too big and too drenched in foot sweat and soft to even push at her size.  She would have to wait until Ms. Fox took out the sock to get out.  Melissa looked through one of the holes through the shoe and she saw Ms. Fox sitting there looking at her phone. 

 

“Ms. Fox!!!!  In your shoe!!!” Melissa yelled.

 

Ms. Fox did not even move.  Then everything started to shake. 

 

Melissa tumbled into the toe end of the shoe smacking herself at the very toe.  Then the dim light from the outside faded and She could no longer see anything.  She heard the zipper and she knew that Ms. Fox had put her into a gym bag for the ride home. 

 

It was an uneventful for the drive home and Ms. Fox grabbed her things and went inside.  She went right to the laundry room and emptied her gym bag onto the floor.  She reached down and pulled her socks out of her shoes and put them in the clothes pile. 

 

Melissa ran out of the shoe and started shouting. 

 

“Ms. Fox!!!!!  Hey!!!!  Down Here!!!!!”

 

Ms. Fox looked at her and a surprised look came over her face.   She bent down and took a closer look.

 

“HELLO!?!?!?!”  She said not realizing that her voice was so loud. 

 

Melissa covered her ears and then looked back at Ms. Fox. 

 

“You Have to help me!!!!” Melissa shouted.

 

“How?  Your so small.” Ms. Fox said in still a loud voice. 

 

“You have to take me back to school!  I left my shrinking machine there and you unknowingly took me with you!” Melissa shouted up. 

 

It took a moment for Ms. Fox to register her request but she soon smiled and said, “it will have to be tomorrow.  I will not be going back tonight. “ she said. 

 

“Would you like to get cleaned up?” Ms. Fox asked. 

 

“Yes please!” Melissa yelled back. 

 

With that Ms. Fox lowered her hand and Melissa stepped onto the hand and watched the scenery speed by as Ms. Fox walked to the bathroom.  Ms. Fox dropped Melissa onto the counter and got completely undressed.  Melissa was left staring at a very nice clean pussy in her face as Ms. Fox reached for something across the counter. 

 

Melissa was suddenly grabbed and thrusted towards the pussy.  She screamed for Ms. Fox to stop but she didn’t and her torture went on. 

 

Melissa was thrust deep inside the tightened walls of the vagina.  She tried to hang onto Ms. Fox’s fingers as they slid out but they were too slippery and she was left inside.  She heard Ms. Fox moan everytime Melissa made a movement.  This went on for the next 20 minutes as Melissa tried to make her way out of the deep confines of Ms. Fox’s vagina all the while listening to Ms. Fox moan. 

 

She was fished out by a couple of fingers as Ms. Fox brought her to her eye. 

 

“You are better than any viberater I know.” Ms. Fox said.


Her smile turned to a wicked one. 

 

“Once I get that shrink ray of yours I will rule the world or better yet, I can do anything I want.” She said with even more of a smile. 

 

“But first lets work on what I am going to say when anybody asks about you.”.

 

With that Ms. Fox carried Melissa with her into her bedroom and deposited Melissa onto her small vanity.  Ms. Fox grabbed an old shoe box from her closet.  She looked inside and had forgotten that she had put her old grass cutting shoes in it.  The shoes were white and orange and they were made by Asics.  Ms. Fox wrinkled her nose as the smell hit her. 

 

“This should be good enough for you.” Ms. Fox said with a look of disgust at the shoes but pleasure at Melissa.

 

Melissa tried to run away but she was not fast enough for Ms. Fox.  Melissa felt herself falling and soon she hit a card board surface and then she looked up to see  Ms. Fox staring down at her and then all went black and the box felt like it was dropped to the floor.  Melissa bounced between one of the shoes and the carboard of the box before coming to a stop.  She stood up and put her hand out in front of her and felt the mesh of one of the shoes.  It felt a little like slightly melted chocolate.  Just as she was doing that the smell hit her and she felt sick to her stomach.  She laid back down and passed out, hoping it was all a dream.    

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed.  No so much about feet and shoes but a little at the end.  Please read and review!   Comments Suggestions and Reviews welcome!  

 

Thanks and Enjoy!