- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will include

Butt, Lesbians, Vore, Watersports (Sweat), Mouthplay

 

Most things don’t frighten Gina Evans; however, Jen Freeman was not most things. Jen had a reputation for being a bully, someone would steal the work from those small and submissive. Gina happened to be neither thankfully, but that didn’t stop Jen from occasionally trying to intimidate her. Despite being naturally shorter than Jen, Gina was luckily able to avoid ever having to give up her work. Except once early in the year for biology. Thankfully, she was able to recover lost time while finding refuge with various members of the class. Despite the fact she almost never had to worry about Jen, it still gave Gina nightmares of what might happen to her if she happened to be microscopic around the bully. She had certainly seen the bully in action, they both shared the same first and sixth period. After a long night of finishing a chemistry project, a class that she shares with Jen, a little dream comes to her after she passes out from exhaustion.

Gina walks down the hall, the most boring yet necessary part of her day. She had just finished talking a bit with some of her friends about sports, of which they seemed less interested than her. Regardless, she stopped before the chemistry room, her first period of the day. From just a minor peek inside, she could see no one in the room, not even Professor Evans. A strange oddity, considering the self proclaimed “Asshole who you’ll thank later” was quite serious and was always ready to teach his rigorous lesson plans. Maybe she had forgotten that they were doing a lab? That was all Gina could think of as she stepped into the room for a familiar feeling to happen at an unfamiliar time. She shrunk down to roughly three-fourths of an inch, as if her grade was one percent! Gina panicked, her grade was normally at one hundred percent, she questioned just how she could be so small. She hadn’t missed one of his huge quizzes, she had been around for the past two weeks and done everything. Before she could justify to herself why her grade here was awful, the sound of footsteps emerged from behind her.

It was the red haired, green eyed monster who haunted her, Jen Freeman. Gina cursed silently under her breath, of course it had to be her that showed up. Gina took a dive for the underside of one of the desks, something that was hopeless to think it would have saved her, yet she was snatched up easily by Jen’s left hand. Gina was easily contrasting to the large amount of pale flesh she currently sat on. “My, my, Gina. You’re looking a bit small today. Smaller than usual.” She gave a slight laugh before going back to her normally cruel smile.

“What do you want Jen?” Gina asked, gripping her backpack frightfully. Not even the sadistic Dr. Northend put as much fear into her as the notorious school bully.

“Oh, you know exactly what I want. The recent project we did, it’s worth a lot of points.” Jen answers, before taking a pause to smile “If I flunked it, that could hurt my grade. I know you would have it, you’re a good little girl who does her homework” Gina nods along, knowing absolutely what the giantess wanted from her. “So, why don’t you continue to be a good little girl and hand me over that recent assignment?” She smiles at the tiny girl, giving a look of sadistic pleasure as Gina ruffled through her backpack.

Gina eventually plucked out a small three page report. Looking at Jen’s smile, Gina was sure that the giantess had much more in store for her than just stealing her report. As a result, she clutches the report to her chest and squeaks out “I don’t wanna give it up…”

Jen leans in closer, her massive face dominating Gina’s field of vision “You want to repeat that to me, you tiny speck of a bug?”

Gina looks at Jen and manages to squeak out once more “I’m… I’m not giving you my papers”. Jen plucks Gina from her hand and holds her up high. Only two of Jen’s fingers are holding her, just gently by the back of her shirt.

“Well then Gina, I guess we’re going to have a bit of fun then” Jen comments, dragging her out of the room. Gina was relieved, she was going to get back to six feet tall and be able to run away from her captor. Yet, that didn’t happen, Gina remained tiny despite the fact she was outside the room. Something had to be going on, but she couldn’t be bothered to think why as Jen carried her towards the gym with no one around to stop her. Gina pleaded that once she got in the gym, things would be fixed. Gina knew her grade was higher than Jen’s in Physical Education, which should give her an advantage in trying to get away, but once more nothing happened. Something was very wrong here, but Gina was unable to think about that with Jen growing to even greater heights. Once the giantess stood at roughly eight feet tall, Gina shivers.

“What are you going to do with me?” Gina asks, scared of the woman holding her ever so carelessly above the floor.

“Oh, you’ll find out” Jen comments, sticking Gina on one of the nearby benches. Gina could probably jump off and be spared from the torment that would ensue, but with how things had been going and with her slight fear of heights, there was no way she could force herself to throw herself off the bench. Jen left the room before coming back in even sportier clothing than she had been sporting before. Jen’s shirt was tight and almost paper thin, her shorts emphasising her rear. Gina had always thought Jen was attractive, even if her personality was anything aside from that. Before Gina could even think about starring; however, Jen snatches the poor girl up and gives her another sadistic grin to look at. “I really hope you like kissing ass, cause you’re going to get a lot of opportunity to do so where you’re going”

“Jen, please don’t do this to me!” Gina pleads, but Jen gives no response as she pulls both her shorts and underwear back to place Gina right up against her ass. She lets go of her underwear, firmly trapping the poor girl right up against her rear.

“Might have to speak up a little more next time, bug!” Jen says to mock Gina as she begins to swiftly run laps around the track. “And if you don’t want to get crushed” She says in between breathes “I expect some affection, since you’re not holding your weight with my ass having to transport you around everywhere!”

Gina really didn’t want to kiss Jen’s butt; however, if the alternative was getting crushed under the weight of it, she’d rather just spare her pride for a few moments. Her face was stuck against her bottom anyways, so it couldn’t be much more humiliating. Gina does her best to plant a few kisses on her butt despite being snuggly trapped.

After several laps, sweat dripped down from Jen’s body and some slipped right down to her butt, just where Gina was. This was one of Jen’s favorite ways to torment tiny people in gym, Gina had observed. Over the course of the year, Gina constantly spotted Jen sticking tinies to her sweating body or soon to be sweating body. Gina personally was not a fan, wanting nothing more than to be freed from her current prison. Though Jen seemed to have forgotten about her, just walking around the gym as though nothing happened. For what felt like hours, Jen went about running more laps, walking some laps, and occasionally tossing around a ball in the room. Eventually, Gina couldn’t take the sweat or being pressed up against Jen’s ass any longer. Though, Gina silently admitted that it wasn’t the worst place she could be. Trying to pry herself away from Jen’s bottom, she yells as the top of her lungs “Jen! Your pants! You forgot something!”

It takes a few seconds but eventually Jen takes her out from her pants, sweating dripping down her face and making her clothing a bit damp. Jen lifts up her shirt with a sinister grin and uses Gina somewhat like a towel to absorb the sweat before bringing her back up to her face. “It should be an honor for a bug like you to even grace my skin”

Gina coughs a bit, trying to shake the disgusting feeling that now follows her. “Jen, please, just let me go. I helped wipe off your sweat, endured you keeping me against your butt and even literally kissed your ass, what more could you want from me!?”

“Well, I seem to recall a certain someone not wanting to give up their homework” Jen answers “And I don’t like it when people aren’t willing to share. I prefer others to have an unselfish lifestyle”

“I’ll give you my homework, just let me go!” Gina answers “Please, I’m begging you!”

“It’s too late for that bug-girl, should have given that to me a long time ago. Though, what was that homework for, biology, right?” Jen replies “I could easily teach you a lesson in that right here and now”

Gina is slightly confused, Jen couldn’t be that dense, right? “No, it was for chemistry…”

“I like the class I presented better. You know what would make me a great biology teacher for you?” Jen asks

“No?” Gina asks, still confused

“I can teach you everything you need to know about the digestive system. Why don’t you write me a report about how it reacts to bugs like you becoming nutrients?” Jen replies, opening her mouth wide open.

Much like Jen’s mouth, Gina’s eyes open wide. “No, no, no, no, no!” She screams “Please, anything but this!”

Before Gina could even hope to struggle, Jen tosses the poor girl inside of her maw. Her pink tongue catches her before Jen’s mouth closes and surrounds her in darkness, saliva, and warm breath. The plush pink platform below her shifts below her. This was an utter nightmare as Gina tried to stand. The powerful muscle battered her, forcing her around the chasm that was Jen’s mouth like she was nothing. Gina tried to fight back, but at her size, she could fight back against Jen’s mouth about as a well as a kernel of corn. Quickly saliva was slathered all over her body, top to bottom. Gina cries out “Jen! Please, stop this!” but to no avail. The giantess continues to swish her around just for the pure sadistic bliss. Eventually, she opens her mouth, making an audible ‘ahhhh’ sound to give Gina one last glimpse of light. She then closes her mouth and swallows, giving Gina a one-way ticket down to her stomach.

She awakes with a start at her desk, a slight bit of drool on her paper. Expecting to be in the card lounge she searches around for the familiar woman behind the desk. Upon finding herself back in her room, she sighs with relief. As Gina glances at her paper, she silently shoves it in her backpack. “I hope I never end up tiny next to Jen, ever.” She then shivers “and she doesn’t decide to follow me to history class.”