- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I wrote this story awhile ago, and just now got to posting it.

The Differences between Like and Love: Episode Two: The Daughter

By

Asukafan2001

Copyright 2007. Giantess Planet.  All Rights Reserved.

 

                Life had thrown me nothing but lemons as of late. I found out a couple of months ago that my wife was cheating on me.  I couldn’t believe that she could do something like that. It was a complete left field sort of thing. I thought we were happily married. We had been married for twenty five years. We even have a sixteen year old daughter, Tracy.

                I had given everything to this relationship and then to find out that your wife is cheating on you. Then to make matters worse, Jennifer my Ex wife was granted custody of Tracy and the house. This left me with nothing but an apartment across town and the same few meager possessions I walked into this relationship with.

                I set up my computer, TV and most of the bigger things and decided to call it night. I would unpack the rest of this stuff later this week and then go over next week for the last of it. I plopped down in front of my computer and started surfing around when I found an Ad for a serum that was suppose to reconfigure matter.  It was the oddest thing. I was about to close the ad when something inside of me told me to order it. I didn’t really know what could possibly cause me to want to buy this but I ordered it anyway.

                I spent the rest of the week unpacking and hadn’t even given that night at the start of this week another thought when there was a knock at the door. It was the UPS guy with a package.  I completely had forgotten about placing the order until I started to open the box and I saw the serum. It was in this syringe.

                “It looks like water, it’s probably just a scam” I mumbled to myself and shoved the syringe into my pocket and headed out the door. I had to go to my ex wife’s house to pick up the last of my things.  I still had a key. We agreed that it would probably be for the best if I picked up the last of my stuff while they were at work and Tracy was at school. No one wanted any part of the awkwardness of us all being in the same room.

                I pulled up to the house and cursed. It was Tuesday. I couldn’t park on the street here. I pulled into our neighbors drive way to turn around and drove about four houses down to an open spot and parked the car. I was relieved I didn’t have much left or else parking that far away would have been a pain in the ass.

                I opened the door with my key and then set it down on the coffee table like we had agreed. I started walking up stairs to get the last of my boxes when I heard voices coming from down the hall. It was coming from the room Tracy’s room.  My heart skipped a beat when I thought maybe Tracy had skipped class to see her old man off.

                I called Tracy’s name as I pushed the door open and glanced around but it was just the television.  I looked around the room slowly. It was a sty with clothes, shoes, and food from god only knows when strewn about.

                I walked across the room and shut the television off and was on my way back when I tripped on something and fell backwards onto the floor as I landed I felt something stab into my thigh.  I cursed and grabbed my thigh and felt the syringe stabbing into me.

                “Looks like I wasted whatever that, not like it was gonna do anything anyway.” I said to myself as I went to try to stand up but I felt a sharp pain stabbing into my back. I grimaced in pain as I realized I landed on a shoe.

                I tried to sit up but I couldn’t sit up. I tried again but it felt as if I was just too heavy. I tried again but still nothing. I really started to get a bit worried now as I frantically tried to move but nothing seemed to get my body to respond. In fact it felt as if I was being sucked into something.  It felt like just a slight tugging at first, but soon I could feel my body being pulled into something.

                “What’s going on” I tried to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. I felt my pain start to dissipate as I felt my back rest against something soft. The room began to expand as I felt my arms stretch out further and further until they curled towards each other finally merging into one with my fingers being broken off. My head rose up so it was in a vertical position and my mouth opened up wide and I could feel my jaw merge into my stomach as my tongue rolled out across my stomach.  My fingers started to merge into one and grow longer and longer while at the same time shrinking. I could feel my fingers cut through my body and then back out, but then loop back into me. This seemed to happen again and again. Finally my body started to merge into one interlocking being.

                I looked around desperately trying to figure out what just happened to me.  I tried to move but no matter what I tried I couldn’t seem to move.  I finally looked down at myself and saw nothing but the black tongue of a shoe extending down beneath a mess of shoe laces. I tried to move, it felt like I moved yet nothing happened.

                I looked down at myself once again and tried to move once again. I couldn’t believe what had happened to me. It couldn’t be real. It just couldn’t. I had somehow turned into one of my daughters black keds. My fingers were the white shoe laces, my mouth was the mouth of the shoe, and my arms made up the sides of the shoe in which they met at the heel of the shoe, my back made up the grooved rubber tread of the underside of the shoe and my stomach the top. My tongue had become the insole. 

                I struggled to close my mouth but it was no use.  Nothing would respond to my orders. I panicked for what must have been hours but slowly I started to accept that there was nothing I could do right now. I started to take inventory of my body.  I felt fresh, and in fact my body had felt better than it had in years. I noticed a bit of new shoe smell coming from me which told me Tracy couldn’t have wore these shoes for any length of time If it all.  In fact I can recall many times over the years she would get new shoes and just dump them out of the box and then put the box down in the basement.

                My thoughts were interrupted by the floorboards starting to reverberate. I could feel my new rubber and fabric body shake as I look around at the vast room. Everything looked so different. Tracy’s bed now looked so far away and it was simply gargantuan.  It dominated the room now, it made me feel insignificant.

                At least it did until I felt a gust of wind flow past me as the door swung open. My daughter entered her room looking as if she were a god. I called out to her but she completely ignored me, she couldn’t even hear me. I no longer had a vocal cords or anything that could produce sound. I was completely mute.

                “Tracy” I silently called out as she walked towards me. I desperately tried to move some part of this new body of mind in some hope of showing her that I was not just the shoe I appeared to be but nothing happened.

                As she walked towards me, I watched her doc martins stomp down on everything cluttered about her room. They looked dinged up and gritty from years of abuse. I cringed at the thought of the treatment they must have gone through.

                Tracy continued to walk closer and closer to me; I watched her light brown hair swish from side to side as she walked towards her bed.  Tracy’s book bag started to slide down her left shoulder first and then her right.  Tracy’s right stomped down next to me causing my eyes to drift away from her and focus in on her gritty doc martins for a moment before realizing a shadow had appeared around me. Tracy’s light brown backpack engulfed my field of vision like darkness blanketing the midnight sky.

                The book bag hurdled towards me as I desperately tried to move to the left or right in hopes of avoiding but my body would no longer respond to my commands.  I silently cried out as the bottom of Tracy’s book bag struck me and then fell over onto the ground covering everything from the mouth of my shoe body to the toe end.

                The next few hours were a painstakingly vivid in my mind. I could hear everything. Every now and then I would catch a glimpse of Tracy but for the most part my vision was filled with her heavy book bag which was crushing my body.

                I had never felt so insignificant before in my life. I wasn’t even being acknowledged as a person, or even something that existed. When Tracy walked by I was nothing. If she noticed me at all she just over looked me as just another shoe strewn about her cluttered floor.

                The hours ticked by slower than a windows installation as I wondered if this is what my life would look like. If this is what my existence has amounted too? I always had believed in fate, but I couldn’t believe that this was my fate. Was I allowed to live for all these years just so I could become a shoe, a conglomeration of shoe rubber, cottons and other synthetic materials?

                My answers to my new existence were answered as I heard my daughter’s phone ring. I couldn’t make out who she was talking from how she was talking but I had made out the fact that she was going out.

                As soon as she hung up her phone I heard Tracy moving about her room. I couldn’t see her at all from what it sounded like I was glad I couldn’t as it sounded like she was changing. A few minutes later bright light was shining down on me, as what felt like hundreds of pounds were lifted off of me by Tracy lifting up her back pack.

                If I could, I would have been smiling as my daughter was looking down at me for a brief moment. I could see her beautiful blue eyes, her light brown hair. She was dressed to kill. She had on an orange v neck sweater which ended just above her navel, along with a black skirt which was a little too short for my liking.

                Tracy reached down somewhere behind me. I was confused on what she was doing until I saw what looked like my clone being lifted up above me. I nervously looked up as her other hand came down towards me.

                “Tracy, wait no. You can’t wear me. It’s me, dad! Tracy!!” I tried to yell out, hoping somehow I would be able to talk but it was just not meant to be.  Her warm hands reached into me and grasped at back of my shoe body as I was lifted up into the air.

                Everything careened past me at seemingly the speed of light. We were moving what looked like towards Tracy’s bed. I desperately fought to somehow escape her grip but I merely dangled from her fingertips.

                As Tracy sat down on the bed I felt myself being released from her grip as my back roughly slammed against her floor causing me to silently scream in pain. Luckily I had landed on a couple of t-shirts which softened my landing. I wasn’t prepared though for what was to come next.

                I watched as Tracy’s bare foot rose into the air, it hovered above me for a moment before it started falling towards me. I cried one last time before her orange painted toe nails past through my mouth. I could feel the heat radiating off of Tracy’s foot already.

                She pushed more and more of her bare inside of my new body, then with one final push my mouth, which was the mouth of the shoe, was wrapped around her ankle. It literally felt as if her foot was inside of my body. I then watched her hands grasp onto her shoes laces which use to be my hands and pull them tighter and tighter finally tying them tightly in a neat bow.

                I felt so humiliated; I was literally hugging the foot of my daughter. Although unlike a normal hug I couldn’t release my grip.

                “Tracy” I silently cried out. The only response I got was the force of two world colliding bearing down on me. I hadn’t ever felt anything like this and this was simply just from Tracy standing up.  I could feel her foot sinking down into my tongue which made up the insole of her shoe. My tongue molded to the bottom of her foot filling each and every inch of the underside of her barefoot.  My  Back which was the rubber treading of her shoe felt as if it was going to give out. 

                What became more apparent to me was that my nose was located somewhere on the inside front of my shoe as I was starting to smell Tracy’s foot. It smelled like the cucumber melon lotion she always uses, only much more powerful then I was use to smelling as my nose was literally being pushed into her foot.  What was much worse them the smell was the fact my tongue was the insole, meaning I could taste the bottom of her foot.

                I prayed for this to end, I desperately wanted to somehow escape this, but it had only just begun. I felt myself lift up into the air; it was unreal seeing all kind of clothing that was lying on the floor whiz on the ground as I glided over them all. It was kind of like I was flying. The wind was speeding by me. It felt good, but the fun ended as her foot descended to the floor. I hit the carpeted floor harder then I had ever felt anything in my life. My back was screaming in absolute pain as more and more of Tracy’s weight bore down on me.  My back felt like it was going to crack; I could feel my arms which were the side of walls of the shoe being pressed outward slightly by Tracy’s foot. The pressure increased more and more, her foot sunk further and further into my tongue which was now the insole of her left shoe, then finally everything begun to decrease as her foot as I felt everything decrease. The pressure I was feeling was getting lesser and lesser as I once again glided across the floor. While I was in the air I felt my tongue start to de-flatten from the all the seeming insurmountable pressure that had just got done bearing down on me.

                That process repeated itself again and again. My mind was reeling as I found it difficult to think. The only reprieves I got were when I was up in the air and the other shoe was facing the brunt of Tracy’s weight and power.

                I heard a clunk of the door shutting which told me that Tracy had entered the hallway. I found myself starting to go insane as the near constant pounding, pressure, and pain my body was going under was simply torture.

                As Tracy bounded down the stairs, showing my new body totally new forms of pain and torture I found her foot already starting to sweat a little. A few beads of sweat were forming on her foot and then I would feel them slide down Tracy’s foot and the side walls of the she which were my arms and then finally splash down onto my tongue, Tracy’s insole. I wanted to gag; as the taste of her sweat was repulsive enough, but this is sweat mixed with her cucumber melon lotion was enough to make me barf if I could.

                “Bye mom” I heard Tracy call out.  Her voice rumbled through my body.

                As she stepped out from the house I saw the horrifying concrete below. The carpeted floor was bad enough but the concrete brought about a pain I had never felt before. As Tracy stepped down onto the concrete floor my back groaned in pain as her foot sunk lower into me than ever before.  I had never felt so low in my life. I was beneath the foot of my daughter.  I was a person, being tortured by simply someone going about their life. Tracy wasn’t aware of the torment, the pain, the degradation that she was causing me. Tracy, my angel, she did nothing wrong. She had no idea she was stomping around on her father, how would anyone know?

                As Tracy walked I could feel my body bending, spreading, and groaning under the intense pressure of Tracy’s foot. I thought I was going to die. In my head I started to hear the repeated thuds of my body being slammed against the pavement. The constant slamming was only feeding my insanity. I thought I was about to snap until I heard the car door open, then moments later all the weight in the world was lifted off of me.

                The car ride was a relief as I wasn’t being walked all over but it was way too short. Before I knew it Tracy had the car door opened and I roughly collided with the cement. I could feel the hot humid air all around my new body as Tracy begun walking.

                I could feel her foot begin to sweat, it made me sick as I watched what started out as a few stray beads of sweat splashing down onto me, to a more constant flow of sweat dripping down onto my tongue. I tried to gag or spit some of Tracy’s sweat out but it was no use. I no longer possessed those abilities.

                “Tracy please! I’m your shoe!! Please help me!” I tried to cry out but I still couldn’t speak.  The rough pavement of the parking lot was already starting to takes its toll. I watched myself rise up above the pavement and then slam down onto it. Several pebbles had wedged themselves into my back. This only added to the pain I felt. 

                As Tracy approached the mall I saw her heading towards a guy. At first I thought it was just a coincidence but then I noticed he started heading towards her. Tracy started to walk faster and faster. She was no longer watching where she was going.  I looked down at the pavement below; my mind cringed as I saw a wad of gum below me.  I desperately tried to get Tracy’s attention but I already knew it was fruitless.

                I could only watch as she I sped closer and closer to the wet wad of gum.  I felt disgusted as my back touched it, and felt it spread across me. Tracy didn’t even seem to notice. The gum was pressed into the grooves on my back which is now the treading of her shoe.  As the gum oozed across a portion of my body I begun to realize just where I stood. I was nothing. I wasn’t even a person to anyone.

                My attention was pulled away from the gum as I looked up shocked to see the strange boy wrap his arms around Tracy. I was yelling for him to get his arms off of her but as if they were responding to my demands they parted for a moment and then pressed their lips against each other, passionately kissing each other.

                Tracy’s heel started to rise out of her shoe and I saw for the first time the heel of her foot as it hovered above my body.  I jealously looked up at her heel as the fresh air wafted against it. I could see heat distortions just above her shoe. I longed to be up in the fresh hot air, but instead I found myself trapped in the hot, putrid air of her shoe. The air wasn’t even making an attempt to leave.

                As the couple separated I watched Tracy’s heel slam back down against me, once again sealing me against her foot. All the perspiration that was covering her heel from when it was out in the hot air was being pressed down into my tongue which was her insole. I could feel her salty sweat soaking into me; I could practically see her foot forcing the putrid air back into my body as she stood hugging this boy, kissing this boy.

                As I looked up at this boy I felt myself becoming more and more enraged.  Not only was Tracy not allowed to date by me and her mother. Surprisingly it was one of the few things we actually agreed on.  No boyfriends until after high school here one was, and now because of a twist of fate he was being paraded around in front of me.

                Tracy and this boy who I found out’s name is Alex walked around the mall for a few hours.  Tracy’s every step was pounding more and more crud from the ground into me. My once clean, fresh smelling body has been replaced by rocks, dirt, gum and other filth pounded into the rubber portions of my body, while Tracy’s bare feet soak me with sweat.

                This was the first time in my life I wished that I would have made more an effort in Tracy’s life to make her wear socks. She thought it looked “cute” to wear shoes without them. I was now experiencing first hand the trauma that this causes.

                That night, I felt a wave of relief as Tracy walked into the house. I watched her kick off my twin, and then a moment later I found myself hurdling through the air. I rolled end over end hitting my twin counterpart and landing face down another shoe that looked just like me.

                I found three quarters of my vision was focused downward into this foreign shoe. I knew it wasn’t one Tracy had been wearing there was hot air coming out from the shoe. It had a slight odor emanating from it however.

                The other quarter of my vision was focused straight into the dining room. As I started to focus more on the dining room then the shoe as it was more interesting to look at then another insole I saw the man that my wife was cheating on me with. He was carrying out a large bowl of salad. He then turned to Tracy and embraced her.

                “Hey Trace, I have someone I want you to meet. This is my daughter, Stephanie.” I watched as a girl a couple years younger than Tracy came into view. She had short amber colored hair that just barely went down past her ears.  Unlike Tracy, this girl had a lot more definition, and had the look of an athlete. I later found out she played soccer and basketball.

                Tracy and this Stephanie girl seemed to hit it off fairly decent but was really making me sick was from my vantage point I could only see my ex wife and her new man. I found myself starting to stare more and more at the inside of the shoe then out at them. It made my blood boil as I looked at her kissing him, and hugging him.

                The night ticked by slowly until finally I heard him say that they had to go. I thanked god for finally making this hell end. I knew them leaving wouldn’t change my situation any, but I definitely didn’t need the guy who stole my wife away from me, paraded around in front of me.

                I could feel the ground shake heavily as he stomped his feet over to his shoes and started to put them on.  He then yelled something at his daughter that I couldn’t make out then headed out the door. A moment later I heard much softer footsteps come near me. It was then her foot slammed into the side of me. I felt myself roll back over onto my back and that was the first time I really saw this Stephanie girl up close and personal.

                I watched as her foot soar above and shove into the shoe that I was on top of. Good riddance I silently called out to myself. I knew the other shoe, unlike me wasn’t sentient but it still felt good.  I was sick and tired of the home wrecker and the home wrecker’s daughter was on my nerves by association.

                I wasn’t prepared for what happened next. The home wrecker’s daughter foot dangled above me for a moment allowing me to see the grungy underside of her sock. It was heavily discolored from what sweat and other grime. The white cotton sock as a whole looked as if it had seen better days.  A moment later I saw her toes being shoved through my mouth. It was unreal; I couldn’t comprehend at first what was happening. I felt her stocking clad toes drag along my tongue.  Sock fuzz covered in sweat and assorted filth flaked onto my tongue which was in the insole of the shoe. It tasted simply rancid but I could nothing to prevent myself from tasting it. To make matters worse, unlike when you have something disgusting tasting in your mouth, you can just swallow it and make it go away, I have no such functions.  Each piece of sock fuzzed grime is like a never ending gobstopper that has is sweat flavored.

                Stephanie rocked her foot back and forth a few times and then tied me to her foot and then turned to grab her coat. It was at that moment I saw how she could so easily make such a mistake. Stephanie had identical shoes to Tracy. I couldn’t even tell the difference between my counterpart and Stephanie’s.

                “Thanks for having me over” the home wreckers daughter sweetly replied as she grabbed her jacket and started heading out the door. I desperately yelled and screamed my wife’s and my daughter’s name hoping that somehow my voice would come back to me but Stephanie stepped down onto the porch and I heard the door shut behind her.

                As she walked along the sidewalk, she wiggled her toes play with bumps and imperfections within my body. As soon as she sat down in the car, I unrelentingly toyed with me. She would rub her big toe up and down a bump that was located on the toe end wall of the shoe. 

                Stephanie most likely perceived as simply some stitching of my body, unfortunately for me, it was my nose. Her stocking clad to would run up, down and across my nose. Every moment I could smell her feet and unlike Tracy I could Stephanie was definitely a tomboy. Scented lotions didn’t touch these feet.

                Due to Stephanie’s toying with me the car ride felt like it took forever.  The footfalls were fast and furious as she exited the car and ran up what felt like hundreds of stairs. I heard one door shut and another open up. A moment later I was soaring through and crashing against the wall, then falling to the floor of her closet, although this time I landed on my back.

                I found myself staring up at series of dresses, skirts, pants and tops of various types. There looked to be hundreds but I really had no idea. I didn’t even bother yelling for help as I knew it was hopeless. I had no voice.  Seconds after that realization she closed the closet doors leaving me in near absolute darkness accept for a few small shards of light that were entering in from the seam where the two doors met.

                I heard this Stephanie girl moving around her room for a bit and then all the lights shut off. I sat in darkness looking at nothing.  All I had was my thoughts. I couldn’t believe that when I woke up I was a person. I had a life. Then I had been turned into one of my daughters shoe and she wore me around town. Then to make matters worse I ended up being mistakenly worn home by my ex wife’s boyfriend’s daughter.

                Morning finally came and I heard Stephanie moving about the room. Then the closet doors busted open illuminating my world.  Steph grabbed a few items then disappeared.  When she returned I found myself dreading what was going to come next. I was going to spend the day beneath this girl’s foot. I wondered if I would be able to take it. She reached down looking right at me but I watched grab a different pair of sneakers and then partially closes the door walk away.

                It was at that moment, I realized my fate, what I had become. I was literally shoe. I was this girl’s shoe. Girls have tons of shoes. To her, I am no different than any other shoe in her close.  These thoughts really started to hit home.  My mind begun to grasp what I really was. I was nothing but this girl’s shoe.

 

Epilogue

 

                Days drifted into weeks which drifted into months.  I have been worn countless times. I seem to be trapped in a pair of shoes that she wears quite regularly. I see action a few times a week.  I have seen Tracy a couple of times, but I have been worn often enough by Stephanie that I smell like Stephanie and have a lot more wear then Tracy’s shoes that look me.  In fact I have heard Stephanie call me her favorite shoes on a few occasions. Apparently I am quite comfortable and have a nice lived in feel.

                I use to think and pray for the day that this solution would wear off, but I have long since given up on that. I know now that I will forever remain Stephanie’s shoe.