- Text Size +

As I sit in my chair in the cockpit of the Arrow, Violet holds my hand. She squeezes my hand again and again. I look over to her, her eyes closed, tears streaming from the sides. Even with her make-up running, she is so cute.

"Vi..."

She sighs, "I know I'm being stupid."

"No Vi, that's not it at all."

She breaks my grip, storming back to the kitchen. I hear her slam the table and realize that she really needs me. I hand control over to Ed and walk back to be with Violet.

"...more careful... why didn't... should've..." I kneel down beside her, pulling her off the table, and wrapping her in my arms.

"Violet, this obviously is weighing on you, you still haven't told me why."

"I said Richar was the problem!" she snaps back.

I recoil a little, surprised at her vicious return, but I continue, "You said he was a problem, you didn't tell me why."

She sighs again, and raises her voice, "Richar. HE has followed me from job to job, planet to planet since I refused to work with him when we completed school. HE steals my work, HE steals the rewards of years of planning and effort, AND NOW HE IS TRYING TO STEAL MY GREATEST DISCOVERY." she slams the table again and turns about, tossing me to the floor in the process.

I hit my head on the wall, "Ow..."

She is still turned away. "STEALING... my... my..."

I raise my voice over her frustrated muttering, "SO WHAT VIOLET, WHO CARES WHAT HE STEALS?"

She pauses and turns around, noticing me on the floor, and realizing why I was rubbing my head. She drops to her knees before me. "Oh Alice... I'm sorry..."

I look into her glistening eyes, placing one hand on her shoulder and the other on her chest, "I don't care what Richar has done Violet, but I do care what he will do with this discovery... We need to get the third sigil and use its power to stop him."

She breaks down, slumping down and closing in on herself. I see something I hadn't seen before... the fact that Violet is hurting. Deep beneath everything she puts up, her confident attitude, her gorgeous eyes. She has been hurting for years because someone has been stealing her ideas and discoveries. Everything she knows, and all of her success... this gaping hole in her soul was caused by this man.

Then I realize that size isn't everything. Despite being one tenth her height, Richar has inflicted deep wounds in Violet's soul. As big as she is, as strong, and beautiful as she is, she feels defeated by this abusive person... Like me.

I know what she needs. She needs what she gave me. Love, care, a listening ear, and... ultimately she needs a victory.

I lean up and hook my thumbs behind her neck and lean back. She collapses forward with me as I pull her on top of me.

Her eyes go wide and her crying stops. I look up into her tear stained eyes, the beautiful blue globes I've come to adore and I say one word. "Hi".

She pauses, a look of confusion passing over her. "Hi?"

I laugh lightly, "Hi, my name is Alice, and it's nice to meet you."

A small smile appears on her face, "Hi Alice..." She forces through sniffles. "I'm Violet."

I laugh, "Well, I think you are beautiful."

Her eyes shut as her body relaxes. Her chest relaxes, and all her weight is suddenly on me. I pull her down and our lips lock together. I kiss her passionately. Her motionless lips don't move for about a minute.

Then she returns the kiss. She pushes down upon me, pressing her lips against mine. This kiss is full of thankful passion. Goddess.

Breaking the kiss, Violet rises away from me, her eyes much happier. I smile as I arise and take her hand, pulling her to the back of the ship.

"No Alice, I have to get back to my seat."

"Violet, forget Richar. This is space, we won't get to where we are going for awhile."

"But what if..."

I tug her again, "Ed if anything happens, you'll tell us right?"

To my surprise. Ed sounds like he is laughing, "Of course ladies."

Violet looks as if she is looking for an excuse... she breathes deeply. I simply pull her in and I touch her sex through her armor. I run my fingers up across her lips, making her legs go weak, she falls into my embrace... and I whisper in her ear, "I need you..."

This time when I pull her, she comes easily...

We snap each other out of our armor, leaving pieces all over the kitchen, the halls, and at the bottom of the ladder. I throw Violet on the bed, and she is wearing a lacy blue bra and matching panties, and one of the shoulder plates. I am left only with my left boot and my lacy pink undies.

"Nice shoulder plate Violet."

She winks and wiggles her shoulders, "Nice boot."

I kick the release with my right foot and the boot breaks off as my hands rise to my hips. "I know."

Violet pulls the shoulder plate off with her right hand and tosses it aside. I crawl over her, my eyes trailing along her curves. Her hips are incredible, so wide and smoothed by her soft skin. I grab her panties with a finger and pull them down, allowing her to kick them off. Her pelvis curving into her picturesque lips. I run a single finger along the edges of her lips, they are so soft and wet... a small line of glistening fluid follows my finger up as I continue to trek up her body to her navel. I lay myself down touching my navel to hers... She moans with the contact, and I seize up slightly.

My lips land on her, and her fingers tempt my pussy through my panties... I gyrate over her in response. Just as she thinks she knows what is about to happen, I squeeze the device in my hand, and find myself completely enveloped in her cleavage.

She is shocked, "What the... hell?" I clamber through the soft warm valley away from her powerful voice.

Suddenly I collapse as her stomach curves in, "Alice!" I hear from behind me, as my body passes over her lips. When I hit the bed I run forward and jump into her. She screams in ecstasy as I fill her in a way she had never been filled before. Her vagina is very dark, but the walls slide back and forth, rippling in response to my welcome but unexpected presence. The cavern is filled with a deep moan, coming from all sides.

I rub my hands on her walls and press at the areas I know are most sensitive. When I find her G-Spot I grab and hold it, licking it furiously. She seems to throw her hips up in response. I cannot truly be sure, because her pressure and heat is so intoxicating.

The little air inside her smells intensely like her... Well, like her gorgeous sex. The walls cave in on me from all directions. Rhythmically squeezing me in tune with her laborious gyration. Moments later, I feel her fingers wrapping around my legs as she pulls on me. I raise my hands and run them along the walls as I am pulled out. When my neck is enveloped by her lips I think she is about to pull me out.

Nope.

I am shoved back inside with greater force then I had been pulled. It is intense, but not unpleasant. In fact, her vaginal walls manage to stimulate my nipples through the fabric of my bra. "Goddess!" I scream as she pulls me out and pushes me back in.

Soon her force becomes more intense as her pleasure mounts higher. I am feeling a similar feeling deep within myself. The powerful undertones of orgasm start to tick. I moan enthusiastically and while I know she cannot hear my puny moans, I hear her every sound.

I hear the telltale sounds of a feminine orgasm, shallow breaths and a high pitched squeal, "eeeeeeEEEEEEE!"

When she suddenly thrusts me far within her, my legs sliding out of her fingers, and I slide through her, coming to rest by her uterus. Where her sudden rush of feminine cum envelopes me and drags my puny body over the edge. I scream with my girlfriend, as a powerful orgasm washes over me.

I clench my jaw as my body works to powerfully push pleasure through every fiber of my being. I breathe the little air of the cavern, trying to catch my breath, while the walls around me calm down. Her breaths are calmer, more relaxed as her body enjoys the massive surge of pleasure she released, when I suddenly feel a reorientation which I can only assume is her getting off our bed.

Her breaths are still relatively shallow, when I realize my foot is resting against her G-Spot. I smile, and kick it, proceeding to rub my foot across the surface of it, initiating another powerful orgasm.

I quietly chuckle, until the moment I realize that she's actually falling over.

Which means I am falling with her. "Shit."

She lands on the floor and her pelvis is pressed in, compressing me against her vaginal walls again. She scrambles back up, her laughing pressed through my body, the vibrations are pleasant and melodic.

Then, I hear the shower. While it is a familiar sound, it is dampened by being inside another woman.

She reaches in, opening her powerful lips, and I see the light peeking in, as a torrent of water enters. The water loosens the grip of her feminine fluid and I slide down through the opened aperture.

My legs emerge first, and she takes hold of them carefully. As I slide out into her hand, I collapse from the cataclysm of the event. Her eyes are very different from earlier. They are now bright, happy, and slightly concerned.

"Goddess... Violet..."

She seems a little more worried then I thought originally though. "Are you okay Alice?"

I collapse back. "Oh yes... I am so okay, actually better then okay. That was incredible."

"I didn't hurt you?"

"No, not hurt at all, your vagina is amazing..."

She blushes. "You didn't have to do that."

I giggle, "No I didn't, but I wanted to because I love you Vi."

She sighs, leaning against the shower wall, she takes a soapy hands and lathers me up, carefully running her enormous fingers over my entire body.

"Alice, I thought you were wearing a bra?"

"Oh. Shit."

She looks down at me inquisitively, "Did you lose it inside of me?"

I laugh. "Looks like I did."