- Text Size +

Edith Unleashed

Climbing to her feet, legs unsteady, the space between her thighs tacky with orgasmic expulsion. Vesper looked over to Edith. The older sister still on her knees, hands in the residue that had been the weeping stone. There appeared to be odd currents in the air, little distorted ripples of energy and they seemed to be centered on Edith, floating down on her like ribbons

“Are you okay?” asked Vesper, her voice hoarse in her own ears.

Rising to her feet, Edith spread her arms, embracing the energy as it entered her, “It’s glorious,” she said, tone breathless and filled with wonder.

“What is going on? Are you sure you’re alright” Vesper inquired.

Turning to Vesper, Edith chuckled, face rapturous, her eyes glowing brightly, “Child I am better than alright. The untamed essence of the goddess flows through me and I am one with the power,” she said.

Involuntarily, Vesper took a step backward, “Goddess, your eyes,” she murmured.

Tilting her head back, “Goddess indeed,” Edith growled, lips curling into a sneer. “You could not begin to comprehend,” she scoffed, eyes drifting down to the cluster of unconscious sorority sisters lying on the floor.

Shaking her head slowly, Vesper continued to edge toward the door. “I think something has gone wrong,” she whispered.

Edith snapped her attention back to Vesper, “Wrong? On the contrary, I see now with such clarity. I know who has been true and who has been false. You’ve been a naughty girl,” she proclaimed mirthfully. 

At the door to the ritual room, in Vesper’s mind there was no doubt something very off with Edith, something very bad. Every instinct in her body compelled her to flee.  Turning, she bolted, her flight carrying her up the stairs, the sound of the elder sister’s laughter chasing her as she ran.

Edith was about to give chase when Sabina made a guttural noise. Turning her attention to the woman on the floor, a slow smile split her radiant face.

Rolling onto her side and climbing onto her knees, Sabina groaned, “Well that did not go quite as expected I presume,” she chuckled.

Edith snorted, “Long have you been a thorn in my side,” she stated.

Lifting her head to look at Edith and crack wise, the words died on her lips as she behind the other woman.

Spreading her hands, Edith smiled down cruelly on the white haired woman, “The time has come to atone for your insubordination, your lack of anything resembling loyalty,” she judged.

Raising her hands, “Edith, listen,” blurted Sabina, mind still fuzzy from the distorted swoon.

“No,” Edith replied, swinging her head slowly from side to side, incandescent gaze fixed on the kneeling woman. “What words could you possibly offer to defend or justify being an irritant?”

“I gave you something none of the other dared, I gave you honesty. I was no more no less myself,” she retorted.

“And therein lies the problem, for you are annoying, as a flea is to a wolf so are you to me,” Edith sneered.

Sabina laughed bitterly, “I know not what affliction possesses you now but I do know you have always been a controlling condescending bitch with an over inflated sense of self-importance. You are an insufferable hag. I should have devoured your precious little grandson when I had the chance,” she declared.

Edith’s smile contorted into a sneer. Moving forward quickly, she took Sabina by the forehead. The surge of power ran down her arm and out through her fingertips into the other woman. Sabina’s mouth dropped open, eyes filled with wonder then fear as her body began to diminish. “You can’t,” she babbled, words slurring.

Bearing down, the other woman’s energy filling her, igniting every neuron and creating a chain reaction of ecstasy. “Not only can, but will enjoy beyond measure,” she replied breathlessly, hovering on the edge of a rapturous release.

As the world expanded all around her, Sabina felt powerless, helpless under the sheer force of Edith’s hand driving her down and stealing her life essence. Powerless, she drained away until she was no more than a finger’s length, pinned to the floor by power of Edith’s hand pressing down.

Lifting her hand away, exposing the tiny nude form of Sabina, Edith groaned, barely containing the raging fire burning within her. Snatching Sabina up, she pressed the tiny woman firmly and abruptly to the heated furnace of her loins. Grinding Sabina against her swollen and ravenous pussy, she came hard, grunting and bucking against her hand and the tiny prisoner contained therein. “Goddess,” she moaned the act of coming all over tiny Sabina the ultimate expression of domination.

Covered in Edith’s sticky release, Sabina coughed and sputtered.

Shuddering from the raw intensity of the climax, Edith raised Sabina before her face, dangling the white haired woman by a leg. “The Awakening is now. You have been judged and your faith is found wanting,” Edith groaned, opening her mouth wide and extending her tongue.

“No,” Sabina cried, trying in vain to twist and squirm.

Closing her lips around Sabina’s upper body, Edith sucked the other woman into her mouth. Using her tongue to guide the tiny woman to her throat, she lifted her chin and swallowed, the motion pulling Sabina into her esophagus. Feeling her rival sliding down and into her stomach, a shiver of pure delight crawled up Edith’s spine.

Some of the other girls began to stir, pretty faces flushed and eyes slightly glassy.

Words drawn out, “Maeve take your plaything to the recovery area,” Edith breathed, forcing herself up to her feet.

Pushing herself up onto all fours, “As you will Elder Sister,” Maeve replied slowly, eyes drifting over to the tiny form of Kent.

Bringing a hand to her abdomen, Edith smiled, wondering how long Sabina might survive there. She would not be the first, nor would she be the last. The power from the stone had opened her eyes. She had not been lying when she told Vesper she knew who was true and who was false. She had been aware of Samantha’s allegiance with Agnes and that little enclave of renegade bleeding hearts. She would deal with her daughter’s duplicity in turn. Oliver. Stan. But those others who had worked to undermine would suffer the same fate as Sabina. Licking her lips, where was Vesper and where was Cerys?