- Text Size +

The Goddess

Instantly, the flesh under Oliver began to respond, growing warm as the labia majora parted slightly, revealing the rosy pink interior. “Well I’ll be dipped in honey,” he said nonchalantly. Given that her legs were together, he knew it was going to require a Herculean effort to gain access to her inner being.

The flesh was pliant, but the density made it exceedingly difficult for his tiny body and limited strength. If only she could part her legs a little more, or tilt her pelvis. “A little help would go a long way,” he growled, wedged between the labia minora near the vaginal orifice. Persisting, little by little, he insinuated himself into her feet first until he was embedded up to his navel. Panting from exertion, he took a few moments to catch his wind. Trying to get a little deeper, he encountered something under his feet, lodged near what he believed to be her cervix. “What is that?” he asked, trying to get some measure of the sizable object with his feet. Whatever it was, it felt smooth and round, about the size of a small beach ball. Despite being buried the furnace of her body, whatever it was felt incredibly cold. Trying to get his legs around whatever it was though proved an exercise in futility.

Undulating his body downward, he brought his shoulders through the opening of her vagina, fingers trying to grasp the smooth object, but it was too slippery and just rolled under his hands. Altering his strategy, he pushed his entire body inside of her, sliding to the side and under the object. Feet against her cervix, he wrapped his arms under the spherical object, suffering the cold as pushed himself back up, chest and shoulder emerging out of her hole revealing the reward for his effort, a perfect sphere of polished jet.

Examining the featureless ebon orb and rolling it in his hands, the surface so cold it felt like it burned the tips of his fingers. “Talk about the ultimate peach pit,” he chuckled. Giving it a heave to the side, gravity finished the task and it rolled off her onto the smooth stone floor.

The moment the object broke contact with her skin something happened. Instantly, she jerked into an upright position. The movement so swift it caught Oliver by surprise and immediately her abdominal muscles clenched his three quarters embedded body and dragged him back entirely inside her.

The force within her was unbearable as the walls enveloping crushed down on him from all sides. White spots danced before Oliver’s eyes as he fought to breathe. The walls bore down on him and he felt as though his bones might break. Something grabbed his left arm, tugging forcefully at it. He felt himself drawn up and out of her then he was swinging free, mouth open and desperately gulping air.

Laying his tiny body face up in the palm of her left hand, she smiled down upon him. Those astounding sunset colored eyes luminous and filling him with peace. “Oliver,” she said warmly, her voice soft and wonderful tinged with a whisper of an accent he could notplace.

Gazing up at her, words failed him.

“All is well,” she soothed, reaching to him with her free hand and caressing the side of his face, the touch sending electrical shivers down the length of his spine.

“I don’t know what to call you,” he babbled.

She paused a moment, expression pensive as if in contemplation, thoughtful, “Selene shall suffice,” she supplied.

“Selene,” Oliver repeated. “I like that.”

Getting to her feet, Oliver still in hand, she looked down at the obsidian sphere on the floor. Using her foot, she pushed it as far away as the chamber would permit. Stepping back from the round stone, she made a gesture with her free hand and the grating noise of stone and earth filled the chamber.

Oliver watched in rapt awe as the earth parted, reconstructing itself like a spiral set off stairs leading up toward the open air.

Holding Oliver close to her body, she ascended the stairs, stopping at the top. Closing her eyes, she inhaled deeply, sampling the fresh air

While waiting, “You are probably going to need some clothes,” Oliver recommended, noting her sublime nakedness.

She regarded him with a quizzical look.

“I am sure a whole lot has probably changed since the last time you were out and about,” Oliver commented.

Squinting in the late morning sun, Selene nodded slowly, “Undoubtedly.”

“You are going to need clothes,” he repeated. Standing up in her palm, Oliver scanned the surrounding wilderness. “Thomasin should be somewhere near,” he advised.

Unsure how long the process could, should, might take, Thomasin resolved herself to stay as long as necessary despite the incessant buzzing of flies and other insects pestering her. Slapping her neck for the umpteenth time, she muttered under her breath. Why were the insects so bloodthirsty? She wondered if perhaps some enchantment might have been lain over the area to keep curiosity seekers away. Looking down at her right hand, she spied three mosquitos in mid suck. Slapping her hand and leaving crimson streaks, she cursed under her breath. Wiping the remnants of dead mosquito remains from her left hand against the side of an Eastern Hemlock tree, she looked at the discolored white bumps appearing on her right hand.

From else place amongst the dense thicket surrounding the pond, she heard an unusual sound. Cocking her head to the side, she strained to listen. Were there bears in Nova Scotia? Some other animal? Either way she felt compelled to at least investigate or if need be, defend Oliver. Edging in the direction of the noise, an odd calm settled over the area. Thomasin stopped; all the insects were gone and everything possessed an eerie quietude. Pressing forward through the brush, she stopped short spying a nude woman standing in the open space amidst a copse of trees. The radiant grace, beauty, and sheer physical presence of the woman overwhelmed Thomasin. Dropping to her knees, “Goddess,” she said reverently.

Turning her head slightly to the side, Selene looked down on the woman, brow narrowing.

“Thomasin,” Oliver introduced hastily. “She’s a friend and without her, you would still be in the ground.”

“Please forgive my transgressions great goddess,” Thomasin pleaded.

Nodding slowly, “You may rise,” Selene permitted. Turning to her side and indicating the newly created path leading into the earth, “There is a little obsidian colored sphere in there, fetch it if you will,” Selene requested.

Nodding, Thomasin got to her feet and quickly descended the stairs. As she neared the bottom, she took out her phone and brought up her flashlight. Spotting the orb on the stone floor, she scooped it up. Startled by the surprisingly chill temperature, she rolled it in her palm.

Thomasin reappeared, “I have it Mistress,” she said, extending the hand with the absolute black sphere toward the goddess.

Selene shook her head, free hand extended in a warding off gesture, “Be cautious, it is a void stone. It must be contained,” she warned.

Oliver made a little face, “That was, um, inside,” he said, making an up-and-under motion with his hand.

Selene smiled, “As were you,” she added.

Oliver blushed.

“I have some spare clothes back at the car. We’re fairly close in size. They should fit,” Thomasin offered.