- Text Size +

The Brooklynn Tunnel

After bumping into Oliver, Brooklyn cut her run short, returning directly to the Omega house. She couldn’t believe how incredibly turned on she was from her run-in with Cam’s roommate. Not that he was hot, although he was, her enflamed ardor was due to the fact of having Cam secretly tucked into her slit. It was so decadent talking to Oliver and feeling Cam writhe around. She wondered if Sersei’s brother had maybe heard and recognized Oliver’s voice. Was that what spurned him to movement? Regardless, she bounded up the steps and into the house.

Up in her room, she grabbed a towel and mopped her face, tossing it near the hamper before kicking off her shoes and wiggling out of her shorts. Climbing up onto the bed, she flipped over onto her back and retrieved Cam from her panties, his little body slippery and flushed pink as she used her free hand to slough off her underwear.

Released from the sultry pressure cooker-like confines of her panties, Cam felt faint, clinging to her feebly to the fingers curled around his body. He felt like he had been run over by a steam roller.

Lifting him over her face, “You’ll never guess who I ran into,” she said, grinning.

“I don’t know,” he croaked, shaking his head.

“Oliver!” she said.

He didn’t know what to say. Mashed against the folds of her privates and the sounds her body was making, he hadn’t heard a thing. What could Oliver have done anyway?

“He asked about you, well sort of in a roundabout type of way. I think he’s got an eye on Sersei,” she said, sliding her shirt up to her shoulders.

The mentioned of his sister’s name sent a stab of anger through Cam. How long had she known?

Lowering Cam down between her thighs, Brooklynn brought her legs together, smothering Cam between the firm flesh of her smooth supple legs as she removed her top and sports bra. Naked, she parted her legs, collecting Cam and set him on her sweat dampened stomach before she arched her back and stretched her arm above her head.

To avoid spilling off her body, Cam sprawled out.

“That tickles,” she chuckled, dropping her left palm over him and pressing his body flat against hers, the pressure behind it demanding and urgent as she slid him over her skin and down to the moist cleft between her legs.

Unable to counter Brooklynn’s vastly superior strength as she ground his body in a counter clockwise motion over the petals of her blossoming pussy, Cam went limp, surrendering himself to her whim and desire. Although lubricated by her leaking vagina, the friction generated heat intensified as she increased her pace.

Spreading her nether lips with the fingers of her right hand, she used her left index finger behind his head to push him into the tight opening of her body. Suddenly he became animated, trying to wriggle out from under the finger, but his efforts were to no avail as she easily shoved him through the frilly pink flesh and headfirst into her vagina, the hungry orifice swallowing him to his waist before she positioned her fingers over his feet and drove him deeper into the humid crushing darkness. He opened his mouth to scream, rewarded instead by swallowing what seemed a gallon of her juices.

Twisting inside her pussy, fingers scrambling over the slippery corrugated fold trying to find purchase, there was nothing he could do as her undulating pelvic muscles drew him deeper inside the heated pit of her hunger. Suddenly he was in space, the pressure around him abated though everywhere there was a soft spongy texture except for one wall, sleek and smooth, a small opening in the middle of it. He could still hear the force of her blood moving through her body, the deep rhythmic pulse of each beat of her heart. He could draw breathe, the air thick and wet with her essence, her taste invading his senses. It was such a strange sensation being lost up inside this beautiful girl as she continued to please herself.

Brooklynn lay supine, back arched as her fingers danced with practiced precision over the sensitive areas of her pussy. She knew Cam was somewhere deep within her and she thought she could feel a flutter of movements from somewhere near the core of her being. “I’m…going…to…come,” she said between gasping breaths, losing herself to the gathering desire raging like an out of control fire moments before flashover. Movements becoming erratic, jerky, she threw herself over the edge, climaxing with abandon, yielding reason for bliss, every synapse triggered and neuron firing.

The whole space around Cam seemed to quivers, the flesh trembling and then collapsing in on him, her cervix slamming into his body with each contraction. The impact was tremendous, like being hit by a truck again and again, the space between suddenly swamped with viscous fluid so thick it pasted him left arm across his chest.

Lying in the sultry darkness, up, down, left, right, Cam had no bearing, though gratefully Brooklynn’s cervix ceased its assault on his tiny body. Letting his air out slowly, he slid his arm away from his body, fingers exploring the fluted walls of his confinement. In the absolute blackness, he found the upper entrance to her birth canal leading down and out of her vagina, though the dense tissue refused to part enough to permit him to pass through it. Using his hands and feet, he tried futilely to gain entry.

Slamming both fists down against the resilient flesh, “Let me out!” he hollered, a wave of claustrophobia setting in. It was like a miner trapped deep in the earth, except the earth was Brooklynn and the mine her ravenous pussy. The whole space shuddered and shifted.

Getting up from the bed, cheeks flushed crimson from her climax, Brooklynn crossed the room and drew a robe around herself before gathering the other things she needed for her shower. Going into the bathroom, she took a stall and hiked up her robe. Sitting on the toilet, she arched her pelvic, fingers exploring her seeping vagina as come drooled out and into the cold water below. “Come on Cam,” she murmured, trying to coax him out. Finally she located an arm and carefully grabbed it, dragging him out of her and into her hand.