- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The story is finished already but I will release chapters every 1-3 days to have time for changing things. I hope you like it.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

First chapter and mainly introductory. Hope you like it

As the sunlight slowly began shining through my windows, a strange feeling made me wake up. My heart was racing once again and pictures of my past nightmare still seemed imprinted on my eyes. Well not really pictures they were more like words echoing through the depths of my mind. I had no idea what they meant nor did the female voice speaking them seem in any way familiar to me. The only thing I could understand was “let them tell you this…”

Let who tell me what? It was the fifth night in a row that I had this nightmare and it always in the same way with me waking up in the early light of the rising sun. Whose voice was that? And what did she try to tell me? It had sounded like a foreign language and yesterday I started writing down the remains of what I remembered.

Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii

Three words were left for me to find out and unfortunately I wasn’t capable of catching them this time too. But even though I didn’t understand the meaning I was pretty sure that it was some kind of imperative.

In case I haven’t introduced myself yet, my name is Loke and I am a seventeen year old student living in a small town in the east of Germany. Since I’ve skipped two grades I’m the youngest student in the thirteenth class which consists mainly of people around nineteen or even twenty years old. Due to that I suppose it is normal to not have that many friends in school. Most of the others are nice to me but there is not much respect in the way they treat me after all. Either they pity me for being so young or they take advantage of my relatively small size. Even after doing a lot of workout and sports my body kind of refused to grow muscles so I pretty much stayed skinny. Furthermore after skipping two classes I had to admit that keeping up with the contents wasn’t that easy so my cleverness which had brought me there didn’t really help me in that situation.

I figured that these might be the reasons for my nightmares even though I had no clue what this all would have to do with the words appearing in my mind constantly. But I tried to tell me that this command which I suspected would probably bring me in a more powerful situation. Not that I was really angry at my classmates… I’m pretty sure I would’ve acted the same in their place but I desperately strived to earn their respect. Especially the connection to the females was pretty frustrating. Most of them didn’t take me serious at all and even though some of them thought I was cute, it was more like the kitten-kind of cute. One girl at school, named Louise was particularly mean to me. She was like one feet three taller than me and enjoyed mocking me. One day as I was on my way trying to hang out with the guys smoking on the front yard of the school, she tripped me up and I fell into the muddy grass. And like that wouldn’t have been sufficient enough to mortify me she put her also muddy boot onto my face and ordered me to kiss it. Fortunately one guy from the smoker’s crowd had seen this and came to my aid. Louise had only smiled at me and walked away.

I’m actually not mad at her at all since because of that a few other girls who had heard about that incident started to spend time with me in the breaks trying to watch over me so something like that wouldn’t happen again. These three girls are my main social contact now and even though I know that they were more like feeling protective about me I kind of liked them. Especially Maryanne, a beautiful blonde girl at the age of twenty who engaged in many social projects, had drawn my attention to herself. She seemed to know that I was slightly besotted with her and she didn’t really mind. She was the main reason I was going to school every day. Just like today…

I got up from bed still trying to figure out the last three words. I changed my shirt quickly since the other one dripped with sweat. I walked down the stairs to greet my parents who were sitting at the breakfast-table as usual at this time. They didn’t know about my nightmares and I had no intentions to tell them. My parents were great people but they had forced me to accept the offers of the school to skip the grade twice even though each time I just had found new friends remotely as old as I was. They knew I was having a hard time this year but they kept encouraging me to hang in not like my older sister who tried to make me anxious about these changes whenever she could. Even though it was unusual I called them Peter and Susanne instead of mom and dad. When I had finished my cereals I got ready and took the bus to school.

It was a common day with Math, History and German lessons and I spent the breaks with Maryanne and her two friends Milly and Levy. In the break between History and German I finally brought up the courage to ask them if they wanted to hang out with me after school but unfortunately they declined. As they noticed that I was pretty sad about that they invited me to come over the next day after school but warned me that Louise and some of her friends were invited too. It was then that I learned that the few friends I thought to have, were also befriended with the girl I hated the most among all students in this school. Nevertheless I thankfully accepted their offer glad to finally have to do something after school. Maybe I could make peace with Louise after all.

With that in mind the afternoon and evening aver school passed quickly and nervously I was going to bed awaiting the same old nightmare as usual.

And as expected I lived through it once again but this time the voice seemed clearer and finally I could complement the last three words to the command when I woke up the next morning at sun dawn.

Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis

Excited about it I wrote every single letter down as legible as possible on the note where the other words were already written onto and put the note into my school-bag.

The time in school passed quickly as I was awaiting the afternoon excitedly. Maryanne even remembered me to meet her and the girls on the parking lot after school. I did as I was told and Maryanne drove me to her home. It was a good deal distant from my home but she assured me that she would drive me there later. Louise and some other girls I hadn’t got to know yet waited in the front garden together with Milly and Levy. As we left Maryanne’s car, Louise smirked at me and gave me a seductive wink I couldn’t really interpret. Even though I was still somewhat sceptical about her I greeted her the same way I greeted the others, by hugging as it was common. It was the first time I hugged her and I couldn’t help but noticing that she had huge breasts, especially because my face was only inches above them when we hugged due to the difference in height.

Maryanne told me that her parents had left for vacation for at least two weeks and offered me a beer which I thankfully accepted. We gathered in the living room which was way bigger than the one at my home. While the girls talked about pretty much everything I remained rather quiet and enjoyed listening. At some point Louise asked me about my results in a math task we had to solve and I had to go to the kitchen where I had left my school-bag.

“Wait Loke I’ll go get it”, Louise offered and went to the kitchen instead. I continued listening to a story Milly told concerning a guy who seemed to be obsessed with her, until I heard Louise’s voice from the kitchen.

“I can’t find it, Loke could you come help me?”

I went to the kitchen where Louise was searching my bag. I don’t know why but somehow I couldn’t prevent myself from asking her:

“Louise are you only nice to me today because you would fail to solve the task?”

She looked up from the bag and eyeballed me frowningly.

“You should be grateful I hang around with you, you little prick don’t you think? And you aren’t that clever after all since my math exams yet have all been better than yours…”

Actually she was right and I didn’t know what I was thinking. Louise was one of the best in most of the classes and especially in math.

“But yes I would have failed this time, since stochastics really are a pain in the ass. I thought if we would somehow manage to get along we could help each other in the next few exams since I have heard you’re quite weak in chemistry. But I didn’t think you would be that much of an arrogant prick…”, she said quite wrought up.

“I…. I… you know… “, I stuttered but was interrupted when she suddenly got out a little note from my bag. I froze as I remembered that I had put it in there and what was actually written onto it besides the strange words.

“Probably my chance to be respected and to show Louise her place”, she read from the note.

“That was before… you know… hug… I really would like a new start for us…”, I continued stuttering.

But she didn’t listen. Instead she sceptically looked at the words written on that note.

“What does that mean you little nerd. Is that supposed to be some kind of spell or what? Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis “

As she had finished the last word, my world went black.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter coming soon. Thankful for any thoughts and comments about the story so far.