- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's a long chapter, hope you enjoy it.

I opened my eyes on the sofa in Maryanne’s room. A short look at my body confirmed that I had grown back to normal size and another one out of the window and I realised that the sun had already gone down. No one else was in the living room and I wondered where the others had gone. I was still naked but that didn’t really matter anyway since the girls had already seen what was there to see. The clock next to the kitchen door informed me that it was past twelve o’clock PM. My heart started racing since my parents would surely be quite worried about my whereabouts. On the glass table was a note.

Hey Loke I hope you’re not too upset about what happened yesterday. I called your parents and said that you would spend the night at Maryanne’s so don’t be worried about them worrying about you. Tomorrow we should all meet again to speak about these strange events okay?

With apologies and hopes that we maybe become friends

Louise

My slight anger about what she had done yesterday was like wiped away and I caught me smiling about her offer. I would have another strong woman at my side in school and maybe my lone days were now over. With that in mind I closed my eyes again and continued sleeping. This was the first night without the voice talking to me in my dreams.

I was wakened by Maryanne with a coffee and a smile on her face. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I returned the smile.

“Good morning and welcome to the normal sized world Loke”, she said. I laughed and we small-talked a little bit before I stood up to get myself ready.

Loke?” She called me and I turned around.

“Have you ever thought of me as you have of Louise?” She asked.

I quickly shook my head to negate that and she came up to me and hugged me tightly. The fact that I was still naked proofed as a disadvantage in this situation since I immediately got a hard on. But although she realised it and laughed she didn’t let go of me and even gave me a kiss on my cheek.

“Maybe someday Loke…” she said and went to the kitchen while I started to get dressed. Even half an hour later when we got to her car my heart still bumped and I still was slightly red.

The day in school was one of the best I ever had. In every class I had at least one of the girls with me and they always invited me to sit with them. Other guys seemed quite irritated that I was with some of the hottest girls in the school and were obviously pretty jealous. In chemistry Louise helped me understand a lot of stuff that frustrated me until then. In exchange I helped her as good as I could in statistics and in the breaks we would already act as if we had been friends for years.

School was over as fast as it had never felt to pass and we drove together to Maryanne’s again. This time Louise’s friends, she had sent back home when I had shrunk last time, were not invited. As we all gathered around the glass table again I began telling them how I got to these words after all and we tried figuring out how all this could be possible. We pretty quickly got to the point where we decided that I’d have to try speaking the words myself to someone and Louise offered to be the guinea pig for that.

“But I won’t kiss your feet Loke be sure of that!” She stated winking at me.

I laughed and promised her that.

“Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis” I said.

We waited a bit but it didn’t seem to work at all. We got silent, all lost in thoughts until Louise broke the silence.

“So maybe these are just words that others can use to shrink you down but not the other way round”.

“But that would have no advantage at all for me. And still how does this work shrinking should not be possible anyway”, I stated confusedly.

“Well I can’t explain the latter to you but this shrinking stuff brought you closer to us and because of it we became friends didn’t we?” Louise answered.

She was right it definitely has had a positive impact on my life till now. We remained quiet for a while but I sensed that they hoped for me to suggest to be shrunken down one more time to observe more closely what was happening with me if they said these words.

“Being shrunken actually is not much fun girls. You don’t know how it feels to be a speck at your feet but I can tell you I’d rather not shrink down again”, I said. The girls nodded emphatically but I saw it in her eyes that they would try to convince me eventually.

“You know the thing that most troubles me, is that if you turn your eyes off me for one moment and can’t find me anymore afterwards. There’s no way you would find me again and I could end up under your foot once again Louise. Only that this time it wouldn’t be on purpose and with special caution but I would be flattened like pancake beneath you.” I said with honest worries.

“There’s no way either that we find out how this all is possible if we do not observe precisely what happens to you when we mention these words Loke. And it would be truly a sign that you trust Loke. You do, don’t you?” Maryanne stated with a smile on her face putting emphasis on the last part.

I sighed. I wouldn’t get out of this anymore I feared. But what surprised me was that the girls obviously interpreted my sigh as approval.

“Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis” They said basically in unison. And before I could complain I lost my consciousness again.

 

I awoke as my hit against something. It was quite dark around but I could still see my surrounding area. It seemed like some kind of cave with a quite big opening in the ceiling Far over me. A strangely familiar smell entered my nose and it wasn’t very pleasant and it mixed the smell of leather.

“What do you mean you lost him? Outside or what? Okay get your shoes on we must look for him in the front yard”, I heard Maryanne’s booming voice say.

I remembered that they had shrunk me down again and it hit me like a car that they seemed to have lost me. I inspected my surroundings a bit more precisely and noticed something big written on the fabric like ground I was standing on.

Prada

I started sweating heavily and it didn’t get any better when I heard the rumbling of steps closing in. I started screaming even though I knew that no one would hear me. And then I saw it. Louise’s giant foot appeared over the whole in my prison and began moving inwards. It got darker inside her boot and I lied down flat on my back to increase my chances of surviving this scenario I had told her I was worried about. The scent of her foot increased with every inch it was moving deeper inwards. Just as it began slightly pressing me into its sole it was suddenly removed from the boot and I heard loud laughter outside of it.

Louise’s hand appeared over the opening and got in to get me carefully out of it.

She placed me on the familiar glass table and the four girls sat down around me still chuckling. I was still angry but since they couldn’t hear me anyway there was no point in screaming around. I surely would get nightmares of Louise’s foot slowly descending into a boot I was trapped in and her odour just didn’t want to get out of my nose although this was surely psycho-somatic.

“I’m sorry but after what you said earlier we just couldn’t resist doing that little one”, Louise stated. There it was again. Once I was shrunken she started calling me little one and stuff like that. This would be the last time I let them shrink me down, I thought.

“But it wasn’t solely because of that actually…” she began and instantly had my full attention.

“We all saw you shrink this time and it kind of looked like your body would compress immensely. You know my suspicion from last time when I let you fall from way too high for a human to survive was going into a similar direction. I think your body is a lot tougher now than it appears but we need to get proof of it so we have a first clue of how this all works”, she continued.

It sounded quite reasonable but I didn’t like her inflexion of the word proof at all. Was she implying to endanger me on purpose to see how tough my body really is?

Milly stood up and left the room without any further comment and I wondered what was going on now.

“So since we can’t hear what you say we need to communicate differently. I will soon make you some Proposals numbered from one to four…” she started to explain and then Milly returned with a sheet of paper and some hand painting colour. She put the paper right in front of me and squeezed some red colour onto it.

“After I’m finished you consider the opportunities and then paint one, two or three lines with the colour depending on your choice, If you wanna go with the fourth one you just don’t paint anything okay so far?”

I nodded slightly although I wasn’t really sure if it would work that way. Wouldn’t it be better to paint one line as No and two lines as yes or the other way round? Or just ask me each time and look precisely whether I nod or shake my head in disagreement? Why were they making it so complicated again Jesus Christ.

“Okay here’s proposal number one: In order to check the consistency of your body and how tough it is we first weigh you and then compare your weight to different insects that would be around your size. Also we would try to mathematically calculate how much a human being of your size should actually weigh. We would then write the collected data down and send it to some clinic so they can figure out more precisely what could cause this transformation if it’s not magic”

I was kind of relieved. I expected them to make proposals which would endanger me but this one at least seemed pretty reasonable. The only problem was that if some kind of clinic would get this data they’d probably force me to shrink again to do experiments on me for the rest of my life.

“Proposal number two: We firstly check out what other capabilities you’ve got in your shrunken form, like how long you can stop breathing, how strong you are and whether you are iciness or heat resistant…” 

Okay I liked the first part but heat resistant? Did they plan on lighting me?

“Proposal number three: We let you fall from even higher and see from which height you start hurting yourself…”

Was she kidding me? Now that idea was total bull****

And the last proposal came from Levy and is rather disturbing but it might be actually helpful: We start by putting weight on you with our bodies so we can feel it as soon as something in your body seems to break. So we can check out how much weight your body can endure since we know our body weights. Of course we would not use our feet for this since you might get traumatised from being underfoot all the time. At the same time this test would also include the most parts of number two but I would understand if you’d decline this offer. Okay consider the options and let us know what you are in for!”

Okay number three and four were both nonsense and would most definitely get me severely injured. I had no idea how three quite smart girls could actually come up with ideas like that. Number two was okay except for the last part which again was idiotic. So I considered option one but I just couldn’t get my head around all this clinic stuff. While I was thinking I totally lost my feeling for time and was suddenly interrupted by Levy.

“See he thinks my idea is great so let’s get going”, she said.

Confused I stared at her wondering how long I already had been thinking about all this.

“Well it’s could answer a lot of questions but it still surprises me that you chose number four little one”, Louise said and carefully grabbed me from the table.

Wait wouldn’t they ask me again if I was sure? I started screaming around but it had no effect. Louise and the girls were walking upstairs with me where Louise put me on a microfiber cushioned chair in Maryanne’s room. Then they sat down on Maryanne’s bed and seemed to think about how to proceed from here.

“But we do only know our full body weights. Just pressing on him with our fingers wouldn’t give us any clue about his sustainability”, Maryanne mentioned.

At some point Levy started staring at me, until she suddenly jumped up.

“I know why don’t we sit on him?” She exclaimed as if this was the greatest idea of this century. I just raised my arms trying to signal them that this idea was bull**** too.

“Well we’d have to remove any clothing that would get in between him and our butts or we wouldn’t feel him at all”, Louise stated as if she was seriously thinking about this idea.

“Are you kidding me girls? Seriously what is wrong with you?” I screamed but I got no reaction.

“And we would just start with the one of us who weighs the least and then continue to see if he even can stand your weight Louise”, Milly added chuckling.

Louise showed her the finger although she was right about her being the heaviest in this room.

“Do we really want to show him our nude butts? And then even put them onto his also nude body?” Maryanne asked.

“Well we owe him something anyway don’t we? And personally I do not have any problem knowing that he probably will jerk off to the picture of my giant butt upon him some day”, Louise answered and earned agreement.

I couldn’t believe what was going on. They didn’t even ask themselves whether I would even want to be sat on at this size. Normal sized this would be a different matter. I would take the four of them at once but this was different. I screamed and screamed but to make the matter worse they seemed to interpret it as impatience.

“Okay already Loke. I assume I am the lightest here so why don’t I just start okay?” Levy said and stood up. She started to remove her blue jeans and her ebony-coloured underwear revealing her cute but from my perspective still incredibly huge butt. It was white as alabaster and its sight actually turned me on a little bit but as she started to move backwards into my direction, fear started to overwhelm me. She stopped directly in front of the chair giving me a great view of her incredibly huge ass.

“I’m actually a little afraid… What if he pops under butt when I sit down?” Levy said nervously.

“He survived a drop from what must have been around three-hundred feet for him so I don’t think you need to worry about that Sweetheart”, Louise tried to calm her.

Levy sighed and a shadow was casted over my tiny body. Her beautiful behind blocked my vision and eliminated the last bit of daylight I could see from my location. Slowly her butt descended until it connected with the front part of the cushion and then it seemed to me as if the ceiling would collapse above me. The skin of her butt seemed smooth except for some skin-irritations that were normal at her age and before I ever could be ready for this to happen that very skin touched me. I was lying on my back crying about what was about to happen when she eventually sat down on me. It was like being squished between too giant cushions only that her butt cheek was warm and a little bit sweaty. I couldn’t breathe anymore and the weight already seemed unbearable although I was sure that she hadn’t put all her weight on me yet.

“He feels funny down there but I think he’s fine”, I heard Levy’s muffled voice say while the pressure was increasing. My body began aching and it was getting way too hot for my taste. And then in the glimpse of an eye I felt that she let herself go and put all her weight on me. I would have groaned but my mouth was like the rest of my body pressed into the soft skin of her butt cheek. I couldn’t move an inch as I was pinned down by her butt and I couldn’t feel my arms and legs anymore.

“Okay stay on him for let’s say a minute and then stand up again”, I heard Louise say. The simple fact that I heard her was proof enough that I was still alive but I already felt like I had been flattened completely. I imagined that this was how it would feel when you get overrun by a steamroller. The minute felt like an eternity and the temperature kept increasing. But then eventually the pressure was lifted off me. Strangely though, it was still dark around me and I still wasn’t capable of moving.

“Where is he?” I heard Levy ask confusedly. That question was followed by laughter and I couldn’t figure out at all what should be so funny at the moment. Then something dragged me off my location and it made a noise like someone would detach a patch from skin. Suddenly light flooded my eyes again and I was able to breath. I gasped for air and tried to realise what had happened and quickly found my answer as I looked at Levy’s butt in front of me where still seemed to be an imprint of where I had been. Obviously I had been stuck to her butt cheek after she stood up. I was laid down on the chair again and I checked my body. I had problems moving my arms and legs which had turned red and at some spots even slightly blue. Furthermore they actually seemed to be a little bit flattened but nothing had been squished so far. I was relieved that I had survived this encounter but this was more than enough struggle for today. I had to make sure they wouldn’t go on with this horrible experiment.

“So that were 112 pounds and he sustained it pretty well it seems”, Levy stated and she seemed relieved too that I hadn’t popped under her ass like a tomato.

“Well then let’s add another twenty. I’m somewhat curious now”, Milly said and began removing her clothes too.

“No stop that’s enough for today”, I screamed and tried to wave with my arms but they wouldn’t move at all. Helplessly I watched another pretty nice shaped ass moving into my direction. Her butt was definitely a bit bigger and had more irritations on its skin but that didn’t matter anyway since she was already descending it onto me. Slowly my nightmare got repeated as the flab of her butt pushed me down into the cushion. She also slowly increased the amount of weight she put on me even though it seemed a bit faster and less care than when Levy had put me through this. I definitely also felt a difference in the weight put onto me in comparison to when Levy sat on me. But maybe my body just was still weakened from that encounter.

“This is a great feeling. I know he’s doing that voluntarily but the feeling of a tiny man completely helplessly being pushed into my butt cheeks is just awesome. I imagine him to be that guy from last year who always whistled at me when I passed him and then said “Damn that ass”. Do you remember him?” Milly said.

Great, now it wasn’t even an experiment anymore but a way for them to express their frustration with superficial machos. What a great development of my situation…

This time the feeling of being slowly squished became quickly stronger and you won’t believe how relieved I was as Milly finally stood up. This time I remained on the cushion probably because I was covered in sweat from myself and from her butt. Milly put her clothes back on and then turned around to inspect me. I was still lying on my back just capable to stare at her trying to signal that I wouldn’t sustain anymore butts.

“He seems slightly flattened and his arms and legs are pretty red I think”, Milly stated and Louise wrote everything down.

“So 132 pounds and he still is roughly fine. We should give him a minute so the blood can return into his arms and legs. I bet it was all somewhere else you know what I mean?” Louise said smirking.

Yeah very funny… Did they really think that being nearly squished under their asses would turn me on? Well the sole sight of their enormous butts I have to admit was pretty awesome but the rest was just cruel.

“Well Loke Sweetheart, now your moment has come. Finally you can have some of this”, Maryanne now said jokingly and walked up to the chair. She turned around and slipped of her tracksuit bottoms and revealed her ass which was still covered partly by a string-tanga.

“I will not reveal as much as the others though since I know that you’re quite besotted with me.” She added before she started to pretend a strip-tease. This actually turned me on heavily since she was the women of my dreams. If she only wouldn’t sit down on me in a few seconds, this could have been the best moment of my life. She wiggled her ass while descending it very slowly. But she didn’t sit down on me directly but descended her butt only onto the front part of the seat so I had a good view of what was expecting me soon. Then she started slightly bouncing into my direction always covering a distance of a view inches. Did she do this to frighten me even more? Well anyway it worked. After four bounces she reached my legs and bounced happily onto them as if they would be no obstacle at all. I saw my legs disappear beneath her butt, followed by my crotch, which painfully expressed its dissatisfaction with it, and then my chest disappeared and the difference in weight put onto me I felt was enormous. She was nearly five inches bigger than Milly and Levy and let’s say she also was a little more endowed than them. Only my head was left free but I could see from the corner of my eyes how her butt cheek began expanding onto my face too and soon I again had disappeared completely under a woman’s butt.

But this time it was worse. Not only because she weighed more but also because the woman of my dreams had no problem with putting me through this. She even enjoyed torturing me under butt. Well I guess she didn’t know what torture she was putting me through and she still thought that this was what I wanted but that didn’t change anything in my current situation. To make matters worse Maryanne started to wiggle her butt on top of me and I could feel how my body was flattened more with every second I had to spend beneath her. As she made some even more intense wiggling movements suddenly my arm began to respond again by heavy pain. I would have screamed but like before I was buried deep in her steadiness.

“Oh you feel good beneath me Loke. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do”, Maryanne said and it actually sounded like she was serious. She actually had no idea how this felt to me. She spent around two minutes on top of me and when she stood up I was nearly unconscious.

Still lying on the cushion I was groaning in pain as my right arm seemed to kill me.

“Seems like my 145 pounds were already a little too much for poor Loke. Look at his right arm it shouldn’t be distorted like that I guess. I’m so sorry Loke maybe I shouldn’t have played around on you so much but it just was so tempting”, Maryanne apologised.

In that moment her words did not matter to me at all. I felt like I had been overrun by a eighteen-wheeler and barely survived that.

“Was it really so great to sit on him?” Louise asked with regret in her voice.

“Well imagine you’d get the chance to flatten a guy you hate under your butt. It definitely is fun and I feel like I deserved to do that at least once in my life”, Milly answered.

I ignored everything I heard and concentrated on staying conscious.

“But I think you would be too much now for that poor fellow Sweetheart”, Levy said with a worried voice.

“Maybe his arm is broken and we don’t know how it’ll look like when grown back to normal size”, Maryanne added.

“Oh c’mon another 15 pounds won’t kill him and I would never wiggle my butt on top of him. I’m sure that this was what really hurt him. And I want to feel him beneath me too. Everything else would be unfair don’t you think?” Louise pleaded. The others remained quiet and so Louise got my attention again as she stripped off her black leather pants and revealed another ass covered in a string tanga. Her skin had a rather tanned colour and was nearly completely free of irritations. She turned around and looked at me. I managed to shake my head in desperation and fear and she pursed her lips.

“You’re done for today aren’t you?” Her voice boomed over me. I nodded hoping that she would understand it. She returned the nod and gave me a smile. Relieved that I wouldn’t have to endure it another time I could concentrate on the pain in my arm again. Slowly the feeling in my left arm and my legs returned too and I managed to straighten up a bit to look at my tormented body. The colour was beginning to turn normal again but it still seemed a little too flat. Louise turned around and I looked at her ass again. She took some steps away from the chair and then remained standing there. Now that it didn’t threaten me anymore I could really enjoy the sight of her really beautiful butt. It was a lot bigger than the other girls’ asses but not too big and wonderfully shaped.

“Fuck you James, this is what happens if you reject my beautiful arse you son of a **** “ She suddenly yelled, made two large leaps backwards and let herself fall onto the chair with her full weight. In shock I witnessed how her ass which I had admired in relief a few seconds ago crashed down on me. Her big butt flattened me with the power of 160 pounds falling as she basically had jumped onto me. I felt how my legs gave in to the pressure and how the lung was forced out of my lungs.

“How do you like that James? And here comes a special present for you…”  I heard her say while the voices of the other girls seemed to try to calm her. Then a roaring followed the words I just heard but it came from a source much nearer. Did she just do what I thought she had done? I couldn’t breathe anyway since my flattened body was now part of Louise’s giant behind.

“What the hell Louise that’s enough get of him”, I heard Maryanne yell before I became unconscious.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked. Glad to read further thoughts about this story :)