- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Small disclaimer, this chapter primarily includes a lot of watersports, so if thats not for you then sorry wait for the next chapter, but if it is for you then enjoy!

Lying there underneath her massive weight you couldn’t help but try to hold your breath. Despite this the stench gets through to you and you can’t help but gag on the stale air that is your world. The gigantic ring of muscle hangs above your tiny body menacingly, waiting for its chance to swallow you whole. All the while you lay there in terror, your captor sits above you laughing and enjoying the night with your friends.

What seems like hours pass in your prison until there is some movement other than the occasional bounce and grind from above. As the world around you begins to shift and the fleshy walls holding you in place begin their gentle grating on your body. From what you can tell she is walking, but where? You ask yourself. Your question is answered after a few moments of wondering as two gigantic fingers pull you out from the pantie prison.

“Enjoying yourself in there?” She asks you playfully bringing you up to her face. You can smell on her breath that she has had a fair bit to drink and is on her way to getting hammered. This can only end well you think as you tell her;

“Fuck no I’m not! Put me back to normal!” You shout back up to her, her smile dropping into an exaggerated frown.

“Aw come on, you know this is all you really want. And I know how much you wanna fuck me. This is your dream come true!”

“Eve, I am not in the mood to play around. Now, put me back to fucking normal!” She doesn’t look too happy to hear this.

“I think someone needs a timeout and a drink…” She tells you as she trails off walking across the room still holding you tightly in her fingers. It is only now that you realise that you were in the pubs restroom and with fresh terror you notice that Eve is walking towards one of the cubicles. You try to call to her to plead but your begging falls on deaf ears as she ignores you, her destination the only thing on her mind. The door is pushed open and Eve examines the new surroundings before lifting the toilet seat up and silently dropping you in.

As you hit the cold water the breath is knocked out of you in shock. Your legs kick wildly in an effort for control before your mind can regain its senses and you begin to tread water. You look up to see her standing there, looking down at you with an evil smile that you had never seen on her before. All in silence she turns around and hikes up her skirt, exposing her bright pink panties to you clearly for the first time, my prison. You used to take any chance you could to look at the perfect ass before but now, all you can see is the amazing curves swallowing the pink fabric that only moments ago held you prisoner.

Then with slightly drunken elegance, Eve gripped the waist of her panties and slowly pulled them down exposing her most private areas. The sight you had most wanted to see for the last few years is right in front of you and despite your current predicament you cant help but get hard. Her pussy was clean shaved and her lips were already slick and glistening in her juice. Her clit stuck out slightly, already swollen just from the feeling of you being ground between her buttcheeks. Lost in thought you fail to notice as she slowly lowers her bare ass to the seat.

Once she is fully seated above you, you still cant help but look on in awe as the sexy ass cheeks you have long since fantasized about, slowly spread out and expose the hole that taunted you earlier. Again your sense of fear is overridden by lust as you take in every detail of the ring above you down to the pattern of the wrinkle’s and even the shade of brown it had been stained after twenty one years’ worth of shit had passed through it. The seconds of peace under this sight seems to stretch into minutes and the minutes stretch into hours as you take in the view as your cock continues to get harder in the water.

The peace was broken as Eve’s pink lips parted slightly to allow a torrential flood of warm, yellowish piss to pass through her and into the water. The temperature of your environment rises as the colour of the water tints to match the waterfall. At a loss for words you fail to realise the potential risks of what is happening until Eve slightly shifts herself above, causing the stream to crash down directly on to your head. The sudden pressure from above knocks you under the surface of the water and out of your lust filled trance.

Your mouth, which was left wide open in shock and arousal at the sight of Eve’s nudity, is suddenly filled with the warm liquid. The taste is that of something you would never forget. The warm musty fluid tasted salty and slightly bitter. Just to try to get some air into your lungs your forced to swallow the foul drink only to have your mouth filled once again. The choice is simple here, you either have to drink all the piss that she is forcing into your mouth or drown in it. Thinking fast and acting on the animal instinct to survive, you keep swallowing mouthful after mouthful until you feel like you’ve drank gallons of it.

The violent stream comes to an end and you are allowed to float back up to the surface where you watch the last few droplets fall from her pink lips. Moments pass until she stands up and turns around to face you only to have her reach down and pull you out of the now bright yellow water. Still silent she brings you around to her front and move you closer to her pussy now damp with her piss and juices. Sliding you out on to on finger, Eve lays you on your back with your upper body exposed to the elements while cradling your back with her pointer finger. She moves you closer to her pussy and brings you to the bottom of her lips before she gently presses you face first into the warm, soft skin. In all your life you had never dreamed that coming into contact with her pussy for the first time would be like this.

Your face is pressed into her forcefully as she begins sliding you upwards, your head softly pressing in between her lips. The left over moisture and piss residue collects around your head and face and you are once again forced to swallow it all in the hopes of survival. However the salty bitterness of the left over urine is now offset by the thicker, slightly-sweet cream of her sexual juices this time and this taste is more pleasant. Then the thought strikes, she’s using me as toilet paper! And the slight arousal that came with the new flavours is overtaken by humiliation. Once she has wiped herself thoroughly with your puny body she brings you back up to talk to you.

“Now, have you learned your place?” She asks coldly as you stand in her palm red faced. You don’t say anything in your humiliation but simply nod in answer. “Good. Now you must be cold since your shivering there so I’ll tuck you back in your home for now, then when we get home we can have some real fun.” She tells you as her smile returns, broader than ever. She brings you back around and instead of just dropping you in, pushes you head first between her cheeks forcefully. This time your pressed up against her asshole with no distance between you and the foul hole. She pull’s her panties back up and starts to walk back to the table.

Once back at the table she takes her seat, causing more pressure to be put on you by her foul smelling asshole, making her smile to herself yet again.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Again, any reviews are happily accepted along with any idea's on where you would like to see this go.