- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So, what is Jeanne going to do with Sara anyway?

This one is for the boob fans.

********
Sara thrashed between Jeanne's fingers, and shouted for her freedom. "Let me go you monster!" Jeanne responded with a smirk and a squeeze, and Sara's shouts became unintelligible screams as pain shot through her torso.

Jeanne shifted her weight and stood up, keeping her pinched fingers close to her face. Sara's struggling diminished, now fearful of a fall from her new height. Jeanne noticed the change in Sara's resistance, and decided to run with it. "Whoopsies..." she feigned shock as her fingers split open, sending Sara spiraling through the air. she quickly swung her hand down to her waist and cupped it below Sara, interrupting her trip to the floor. As she lifted a shuddering Sara back up to her face, Jeanne said, "Look here, little bug. I don't know how you managed to survive this long without being squished under my little sister's foot. You're obviously more durable than I expected." With that, Jeanne gave Sara another crushing squeeze, sending more tiny screams into the air. "I should just crush you now and get it over with, but I think that would be too easy. Maybe...I'll just play with you until you break."

Jeanne tipped her cupped hand towards her chest, slowing tilting it further forward. Sara scrambled in the moving hand to maintain her footing, pressing her back against the palm of the massive hand. She could feel the tendons tense against her back as Jeanne splayed her fingers, and Sara began to slide. Her arms gripped at the soft skin, as the angle of Jeanne's hand continued to increase. Jeanne smirked, and jerked her hand vertical, dumping Sara from her palm. A small squeal was heard, before Sara landed with a tiny thump against the top of Jeanne's ample breasts.

Sara bounced a few times on Jeanne's soft skin, before beginning to slide towards the valley of her cleavage. Her tiny hand clawed at the smooth skin, and Sara's descent slowed. Jeanne tilted her head forward and stared down at Sara, her hair falling around and forming a giant curtain around her chest. Jeanne frowned as Sara slowly made progress and began to crawl towards the edge of her V-neck top. Jeanne raised her hand up next to her breast, and gently swatted the side of her boob. A ripple flowed across her chest, overtaking Sara like a wave. The frown reverted to a sadistic smile as Jeanne watched Sara tumble backwards towards her cleavage. Tiny yelps could be heard as Sara rolled head over heels. She was unable to regain her balance as Jeanne continued to pat the side of her chest, sending shockwaves of milky flesh across the surface of her breast. Sara rolled down into Jeanne's cleavage, desperately grasping at the smooth skin.

Jeanne giggled as she felt Sara's tiny body slip between her tits. At her tiny size, she barely produced a noticeable tickle on her skin, but the power she had over Sara gave Jeanne a sense of euphoria. She felt Sara finally stop slipping deeper, apparently wedged snugly between her breasts. Jeanne cooed down to her cleavage, her lower lip poking out in a mock pouty face. "Uh oh, looks like someone's stuck! What to do..." Jeanne placed her hands on each side of her rack, and began to slowly push her breasts together. Sara's pathetic screams increased in pitch, before they were silenced by the compressing flesh. Jeanne watched with glee as Sara's face was engulfed by the swelling flesh, leaving only a pair of tiny flailing arms above. As she pressed just a little harder, Jeanne's smile broadened as those tiny arms were swallowed up as well by her boobs. Jeanne began to rub her breasts up and down slowly, mashing Sara's tiny body all over her skin. Jeanne felt a tingle run down her spine as Sara's occasional pleas and cries fell on her ears.

Sara was trying to stay afloat in the sea of churning flesh. The soft skin pressed against her from both sides, making a breath of air almost impossible. What air she did manage to gulp down, Sara used to scream for mercy. She could feel the tight space between Jeanne's breasts warming up, and the skin began to feel moist at sweat began to slowly build from the action. Sara could feel her clothes dampening as her body was rubbed and squashed in every direction. Suddenly, the pressure surrounding her increased, flattening her tiny form between the fleshy orbs. Sara felt lightheaded from the lack of air, and her eyes began to droop as consciousness fluttered away.

Jeanne released her grip, halting the steamroller effect on the little prisoner in her cleavage. She reached down with two fingers, and plucked Sara from between her breasts. As she held her up to her eyes, Jeanne chuckled. Sara's body looked soaked in sweat, and her face was cheery red. Jeanne could feel her puny chest struggle to expand between her fingers.

"Let's see if you're even useful to keep around, little bug."

Jeanne slid her free hand along her chest, and hooked her fingers around her collar, and pulled back, revealing a lacy bra. She began to lower Sara towards the imposing cup. Sara wasn't struggling as much, still trying to catch her breath.

"All right, bitch, time to put your squirming to good use." Jeanne slipped her fingers down the back of the cup, shoving Sara deep into the bra. She twisted her fingers around, positioning her captive's face against her areola. Her fingers retreated, and Jeanne could feel Sara's struggles against her hardening nipple. She let her collar go, and traced her fingers around her curvaceous chest. The slight tickling of Sara against her nipple felt amazing. She could feel a heat rising between her thighs, and knew she'd have to try Sara down there later. She had only a few minutes before she'd have to leave for work, and Sara would have to make due in her bra until later.

Sara writhed against the pink nipple as she tried to wiggle free. Her face was positioned in center of Jeanne's areola, and the hardening point began to push into her face. Sara strained to turn her head sideways, lest she be suffocated by the growing nipple. The firm flesh pressed against her cheek, driving her head into the bra cup. Sara squirmed, trying to pull herself away from the nipple, but Jeanne's bra was too tight, and offered no space to move. All of a sudden, everything compressed, mashing Sara face first into the skin.

Jeanne cupped her hands around her breasts, slowly squeezing and massaging them. She could feel Sara's struggle intensify as Jeanne kneaded her tits, slowly grinding Sara into her nipple. Jeanne could feel her thighs beginning to dampen as the exquisite sensation of Sara's struggles teased her. She rolled her head to the side slightly and closed her eyes, savoring the pleasure the little bitch was providing.
Chapter End Notes:
Another (chapter) bites the dust!

I know some people have expressed a desire for more unaware, and I promise, IT SHALL RETURN. I have 2 chapters written that are at least partially unaware, and a third that is almost fully unaware. They're just a little ways out in my evil plan though, so sit tight!