- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Play time can't last forever, or can it?

Shifting gears back to the booty, only this time, it's intentional. >:D

********
Jeanne's eyes shot open as her phone buzzed. Her hands dropped from her chest, and she fished her phone from her pocket. An alarm blared from it's speakers, reminding her of work. She muttered under her breath, not wanting her alone time with Sara to end. She reached down and dug Sara out from her prison. The tiny girl was on the verge of unconsciousness from the crushing, and simply rolled over in Jeanne's palm.

"Well, I have to go to work now, runt." Jeanne chided. "I can't just let you wander around, wouldn't want Krystal to find you before I'm ready for her to know." Jeanne closed her hand into a loose fist, and walked into her room. she opened her hand and deposited Sara on the top of a dresser.

"So... you'll just have to come with me." Jeanne bent over, and slipped off her jeans. Her thumbs slid under the waistband of her panties, and slowly glided over Jeanne's wide hips. Sara watched from the dresser, noting that Jeanne never took her eyes off of her. Jeanne smiled as Sara stared, a wicked plan forming in her mind.

Sara slowly began to walk backwards, terrified by the look in Jeanne's eyes. Jeanne noticed, and sprang forward. "Uh uh, little bug. You're not getting away so easily." Sara squeaked and curled into a ball as Jeanne rested a hand over her, trapping her on the dresser top. She rummaged through a drawer for a moment, before lifting her hand. Sara looked up from her cowering pose, and shuddered at the sight. Hanging from one of Jeanne's outstretched fingers was a skimpy g-string, the look on Jeanne's face betraying her plan. Sara scrambled to her feet, but before she could take two steps, a pair of fingers grabbed her.

"Since you're a little Houdini, I'll just have to make sure you cant escape while I'm at work." Jeanne set the thin cloth down, and retrieved something from another drawer. Sara kicked and screamed in protest, deathly afraid of where she was headed. Krystal's ass was bad enough, and that was without her even knowing about Sara's presence. Jeanne's ass was easily two sizes large than Krystal, and slightly more rounded.

Jeanne pressed a finger against Sara's face "Shh, save your strength, runt. you'll ned it." With that, she straightened out the g-string, and placed Sara against the thin strap. Sara thrashed around, unwilling to take another trip between someone's ass cheeks.

Jeanne frowned. "Stop squirming, dammit! You're gonna make me late!" Sara refused to comply, so Jeanne decided to step up her punishment. With one hand pinching Sara's waist, she reached her other hand down, and pressed her thumb firmly against Sara's head. The tiny arms began pounding against her thumb, signaling her plan was working. Soon, Sara's struggles began to die down, before her little arms fell limp to the dresser. Jeanne quickly retracted her thumb, and stared at Sara. She could see her little eyes dashing about, as she tried to catch her breath, and she was no longer resisting Jeanne's hands.

"Better," Jeanne uttered under breath, as she began to wrap a thread around Sara's legs. Before Sara could react, she was already wrapped at the ankles, and Jeanne had begun to tie the knot around her waist. Sara began tugging at the restraints wrapped around her hips, but only succeeded in lining up her arms for the final binding. Tiny screams of fear brought a smile to Jeanne as she tied the precise little knots around her victim.

"I think this should keep you snug while I'm at work." Jeanne stood back and admired her work. Sara's minute frame barely stood out against the panty string, and Jeanne made sure she was secure by gently tugging on Sara's head. She bent down and laid the g-string out on the floor, and proceeded to finish getting ready.

Sara fought against the threads, but they were too tight for her to wiggle loose. She glanced over occasionally at Jeanne, who was slipping on a new shirt, and a bright blue miniskirt. Sara felt the carpet shake as Jeanne walked over, fully dressed minus underwear. A foot landed on each side of Sara, and Jeanne leaned to the side, smiling down at her new favorite undergarments.

"Sara, does this skirt make my ass look big?" Jeanne gyrated her hips, sending ruffles through her miniskirt. Sara trembled in terror, the memory of the morning's bike ride still fresh in her mind. Jeanne crouched down, her massive cheeks spreading before Sara's eyes. Jeanne's asshole puckered, as if it was winking at Sara, knowing what was to come.

"I didn't get the time to shower since my bike ride this morning. It still feels a little sweaty back there, hope you don't mind." Jeanne's hand reached down and grabbed the waistband of the g-string, and began to stand up. Sara watched as the ass cheeks slowly slid back together, obscuring Jeanne's filthy pink hole from view, at least for the moment.

"Get comfy, Sara. It's gonna be a long day at the office." Jeanne slowly pulled the panties up, feeling the thin gusset stick to her moist pussy. Her hand slowly worked backwards, making sure to pull Sara in slowly.

Sara screamed in despair as the light around her faded. Her arms and face made contact with Jeanne's warm ass cheeks, and she began to slip deeper. The smell was awful, stale sweat mixed with the faint odor of shit. Sara felt the walls close in around her as Jeanne flexed her ass. Jeanne was right, it was still sweaty back here. Sara could feel the humidity in the tainted air.

Jeanne looked at her phone on the dresser and sighed. She had to get going, and decided to wrap things up. With one quick jerk, she pulled her g-string firmly up her ass, wedging the string and Sara deep in the confines of her round booty. She could feel Sara's futile squirming just outside her asshole, and smiled as she walked out of her room. She swung by the kitchen, and opened the fridge.

Jeanne slowly bent over, keeping her knees straight, as she looked for her lunch. She could feel the g-string tighten as she bent lower, and continued to stretch further. As she reached the bottom drawer, she felt Sara finally make contact with her asshole, and giggled. She grabbed a microwave burrito, and before standing up, reached back with one hand, and rested a finger on her tiny captive, pinning her against her back door, and slowly stood up. She felt her cheeks compressing around her hand, squeezing her tiny captive and holding her firmly in place. Jeanne's finger slowly retreated from her ass, and she sighed contentedly as she adjusted her skirt.

"Mmm, I guess it's burritos for lunch, what do you think, Sara?" Jeanne slapped her ass when she said her name, feeling the vibration shake Sara against her smelly asshole. She smiled and headed for her car, ready for a good day at work.
Chapter End Notes:
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this is headed.