- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For those who guessed, lots of ass in this chapter.

 

********

 

Sara thrashed against the thick cotton restraints, her face mere inches away from Jeanne's puckered asshole. With each step the cruel giantess took, Sara's world jiggled and shook. The heat from Jeanne's body, mixed with her sweat, began to turn her ass crack into a sauna for Sara. The cheeks began to spread slightly, and Sara felt herself lowering quickly. Suddenly, the cheeks clapped together, smashing Sara from both sides, trapping her head in a small pocket of air. A small pocket shared with Jeanne's asshole. Sara screamed between labored gasps of air.

Jeanne sat down in the car, and felt her ass compress around Sara. She smiled as she turned the key, the entire rumbling to life. Jeanne gave her ass a slight wiggle as she adjusted in her seat, before shifting the car into gear.

Sara heard a low rumbling, and felt the flesh surrounding her begin to vibrate slightly. The pocket of air was contaminated by her other occupant, and Sara was beginning to feel lightheaded from the noxious fumes. This was going to be a long car ride.

Jeanne glanced at the digital clock on the dashboard and frowned. She was behind schedule. Her foot pressed into the accelerator as she slipped onto the freeway. The incline of the on ramp shifted her weight backwards, and Jeanne grinned as she knew her little captive was being flattened by the building momentum. She pushed the pedal down further, and drove her ass into the seat harder.

The walls of sweaty skin crushed Sara, enveloping her body. What little air pocket existed was replaced with ass flesh. Sara squirmed as her face was wedged against Jeanne's asshole. The fleshy embrace was short, and the crushing cheeks relaxed. Sara twisted her head sideways and dry heaved, her face and hairline slick with an oily residue from the asshole's kiss. Stench to ass was all over her face, and Sara was beginning to feel delirious. In a haze, she began to rub her face against the sweaty cheeks, trying to wipe the slimy film from her skin. Slowly but surely, the sweat from Jeanne's ass rinsed Sara's face enough for her to maintain her sanity. Sara stopped, could swear she heard a moan reverberate from above. She waited for a moment before writing it off as the hum of the engine on the road, and resumed trying to wipe her face clean.

Jeanne gripped the steering wheel tighter, and flexed her fingers one hand at a time. Whatever Sara was doing to struggle, it was turning her on. A short moan escaped her lips as she started to exit the freeway. She could feel the tension building in her loins, but decided to put a halt to it before she lost control. As Jeanne applied the brakes, she clenched her ass cheeks as hard as she could. She could feel Sara's squirming intensify as Jeanne deprived her of air. Slowly, the tickle against her asshole died down, and Jeanne relaxed her muscles.

The car bounced over a speed bump as Jeanne pulled into work. As she put the car into park, she began to worry just a tad. Sara hadn't moved in a few minutes, and Jeanne hoped her little toy wasn't dead yet. She got out of the car and flexed her glutes a few times, smiling as she felt something stir against her puckered hole.

"Glad to see I didn't lose you back there," Jeanne taunted as she turned her head, leaning one hand on her hip to pivot and look down at her ass. "Can't have you dying on me *that* easily, then I won't get to enjoy you at work." With that, Jeanne swung her purse over her shoulder, and strode up to the office building.

Everything around Sara was shifting as Jeanne walked. the cheeks rose and fell in sync, rubbing against Sara with each motion. She shook her head, trying to dispel the dizziness in her head. Jeanne's last crushing squeeze had caused her to black out from lack of air, and Sara was still trying to get her bearings. She was thankful for one thing at least: Jeanne walking had relieved the tension on the g-string, and Sara had a little bit of breathing room between her and the imposing asshole. She could still see it in the dim light, several feet in front of her, glistening with sweat. Sara shuddered, and hoped Jeanne had a standing job.

Jeanne pushed against the double doors to the office, and smiled as she hustled past coworkers. She quickly punched in, smiling at the webcam mounted by the computer. She slipped into the break room, and set her food in the fridge. As she opened the door to place her burrito in, Jeanne caught a glimpse of one of her male coworkers, Tom. She made sure to bend over slowly while she gingerly placed her food inside. She took her time, partially because she know Tom was watching, but also because she could feel Sara's reprieve ending. Once she felt the squirming girl back against her butthole, she quickly stood up and spun around on her heels.

"Hi Tom!" Jeanne flashed a flirty smile as she watched the poor boy fluster. He obviously wasn't expecting her to turn around so fast, and she knew it. She giggled quietly as she walked past him, his cheeks turning bright red. He was cute, but not her type; too quiet and shy. Still, she enjoyed teasing him every once in a while though, especially when she "caught" him looking at her. She brushed thoughts of Tom out of her mind as she swiped her key card, and opened a large white door at the sound of a buzzer.

Sara grumbled. She knew Jeanne had bent over on purpose, making sure she didn't get a respite in her ass. Jeanne must have realized that walking gave her a little freedom, as she was now walking with her cheeks gently squeezed together. Sara could still breathe, but her limbs were completely immobilized by Jeanne's gigantic cheeks.

Jeanne set her purse down beside a computer terminal, and plopped her butt down on a chair. She wiggled her booty back and forth a few times, to get comfortable and to crush Sara just a little more, then leaned forward and began to type. Every few minutes, Jeanne would flex her ass, pulling Sara closer to her smelly hole.

Jeanne almost jumped out of her chair when a voice spoke behind her, "Any progress today, Jeanne?"

Jeanne spun around in her chair, coming face-to-chest with her supervisor. She threw on a professional smile before replying, "Not yet, Ms. Grey. The client didn't seem too keen on the offer, I'll reach out again."

"Update me when you have news."

Jeanne barely had a "yes ma'am," out of her mouth before the woman turned and walked away. Spinning her chair back around, Jeanne smiled, and resumed typing away.

Sara couldn't make out anything that was said around her. She didn't think much about it though, as Jeanne shifted her weight and crossed her legs, pressing more weight into Sara. This was going to be a long day for her.

The next few hours were spent with Jeanne typing and answering calls, occasionally shifting her plump butt back and forth to grind Sara into her ass. At one point, she reached back and scratched at an itch, then pressed her finger against Sara, pinning her to her ass. She could feel the dampness on her finger as she removed it, and smiled deviously, knowing Sara was in hell down there.

Hell didn't begin to describe the situation for Sara. Jeanne's ass was huge, and she sweated a lot. The foul atmosphere felt like a jungle to Sara, the heat and humidity both approaching 100. The sweltering warmth made trying to rest impossible, not that Jeanne was going to let that happen. Sara began to stop squirming, her limbs sore and weak from fighting against the cotton threads all morning. Every time she would begin to doze off from exhaustion, Jeanne would clench her cheeks, or a droplet of sweat would wash over her face.

Jeanne heard a bell echo through the office, and stood up. Arms raised high above her head, she leaned back and arched her back, stretching from her long sitting marathon. Lunch time had arrived.

As she walked back to the break room, Jeanne smiled. She loved burritos, and she knew Sara would be getting a taste of it too, whether she liked it or not. She retrieved her meal from the fridge, and tossed it into the microwave. As it spun on the turntable, Jeanne played a little game with Sara. For each rotation, she clenched her cheeks tight, then a rotation of rest. Based on Sara's struggles, Jeanne had her pinned pretty good. The squirming would start off strong, and slowly died down before her ass released its grip. Finally, the timer dinged, and Jeanne fished her steaming burrito from the microwave. She smiled as she walked back to her desk, and propped her feet up on the desk, her ass sinking into the chair as she ate.

"Hey, runt," Jeanne whispered, "I'll let you out for a little if I miss this shot." She wadded up the burrito wrapper, and tossed it towards the wastebasket. It deflected off the rim, and dropped to the floor with a quiet crackle. Jeanne frowned, and shifted her weight to get up. "Okay, I lied, you're not coming out if I miss," she pressed her hands on her cheeks and mashed them together, reviving the struggles in her ass crack. She let go and glanced around. Seeing nobody in sight, Jeanne crouched down to pickup the wrapper. As she squatted, her cheeks parted, and the g-string pulled taut down her crack. She could just barely hear Sara's pleas for mercy, and chuckled.

"Now that I know you can hear me, I wanted to give fair warning. You're not gonna like the afternoon shift, Sara." Jeanne smiled and stood up, and Sara's screams were silenced as her ass closed in around her again. Jeanne dunked the wrapper just as the bell rang again, and returned to her desk. As she sat down, she felt her tummy gurgle. "Better hope all I get is gas, little bug, or you're gonna be in deep shit." She ran her fingers across her stomach, feeling her lunch already beginning to digest.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Anyone still read these notes?