- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For those of you who don't like fart, might want to sit this one out. Y'all knew it was coming...

 

********

 

 

Another gurgle reverberated through Jeanne's abdomen. She stopped typing for a moment and gently patted her tummy. The burrito was quite filling, and Jeanne sighed in content. She shifted her butt in her chair, feeling a little lump in her ass come to life with the movement. She smiled and slowly ground her ass deeper into the chair, feeling her ass crack gobble up her underwear. If only she could get Sara wedged deeper without her fingers...

Jeanne snapped out her daydream as the phone at her desk buzzed. She sat up and lifted the phone from the receiver, and directed her attention back to her job. She had a hard time focusing on what the person was saying, as Sara was busy trying to escape again. It felt like her arms were finally free, and her tiny hands tickled her ass. Jeanne leaned forward and slid her hand down the back of her skirt, and tugged up on the g-string. She felt the thin cotton pull against her asshole, the strip of fabric conforming to the curves of her rear. As she hung up the phone, Jeanne leaned back and let go of her underwear, releasing her self-induced wedgie.

Sara pushed her hands against Jeanne's asshole, fighting back the hungry orifice. Every time she was pressed against it, Sara thought that it would swallow her head and not let go. She had given up on trying to keep her face free of its slime, having run out of ass to wipe her face clean on. Another rumble from deep within Jeanne echoed around her, and the asshole in front of her puckered shut. Sara took a deep breath, afraid of what was to come. The pink ring slowly relaxed, and Sara gasped as she let out her breath. She knew what the rumbling meant after a burrito, and figured it was only a matter of time before the ass sauna turned into a gas chamber.

Jeanne suppressed her fart, not wanting to embarrass herself around her coworkers. Only another hour left before she could go home, and release the gas that was building in her gut. Work was slowing down for the day, so Jeanne focused on her phone, occasionally clenching her butt on Sara when she stopped squirming. Finally, the bell dinged, and Jeanne was on her feet and headed for the door before the final chime had rung.

Sweat began to quickly form around her as Jeanne stepped outside into the afternoon California sun. She slowed her stride as she walked to her car, allowing her ass to warm in the sunlight. The unmistakable feeling of swamp butt began to manifest as she opened her car door, feeling a wave of hot air flow over her face. Jeanne hopped inside, the hot leather seats warming her bottom further. She shut the car door, shook her ass into the car seat, and released a blast of wind from her back door.

The temperature had risen quickly in Jeanne's ass, and Sara was soaked in fresh sweat within seconds. A droplet rushed towards Sara's face, and she squinted her eyes to keep the burning liquid out. As the drop rolled over her face, Sara's arms swatted around her mouth, and she began to wipe her eyes when a gale of hot air rushed by. Sara cupped her hands over her mouth and nose, and her eyes watered. Lungs burning, she finally exhaled, and gagged as she took a breath. The smell of sulfur and beans filled her nostrils, burning her nasal passages. She began to wave her hands in front of her face, in a vain attempt to dissipate the foul gas.

Jeanne twisted the key in the ignition, and felt the gentle vibrations of the engine spinning up. Sweat trickled down her brow, and Jeanne shook her head to flip the drops away from her eyes. She looked down at her crotch and said, "How you doing down there, runt? Must be REALLY sweaty down there." She wiggled her ass from side to side, her cheeks sliding against each other, slicked by the building layer of sweat.

"I'm sweating pretty good, you must be drowning down there. Why don't I give you some air?" Jeanne flexed the muscles in her abdomen, pushing a bubble through her intestines. As she felt it approaching the exit, she slipped a finger down her crack, and smushed Sara against her filthy hole.

Sara screamed as she watched the twitching ring contract before her eyes, preparing to fire. Suddenly, a massive digit slammed into her back, driving her body against the clenched sphincter. Sara felt it twitch and undulate against her chest, as Jeanne began to slowly rub her finger in a circle. As Sara's body began to slide lower, she heard another rumbling approach. She thrashed against the pressure on her back, and screamed until her lungs were empty. Jeanne pushed her a little lower, until Sara's face was centered in front of the rubbery ring of skin. Sara's eyes bugged out in horror as the tight ring expanded, and a blast of noxious gases streamed loose. Sara wretched at the smell, and began to feel dizzy from the lack of clean air. The smell of sweat would be sweet fragrance compared to the acrid stench that filled the humid ass crack.

As she felt her asshole begin to close, Jeanne pushed Sara's pathetic little head forward. She could feel her little arms beating on the rim of her hole, and felt her slowly slide in. Her other hand slid beneath her skirt and began to toy with her pussy, gently stroking her clit. Jeanne pushed with her finger, feeling Sara slip inside her asshole, along with a little of her panties. She pushed until she felt her first knuckle touch her asshole, then squeezed her sphincter and pulled her finger free, trapping Sara inside.

Sara wailed and gagged at her predicament. The temperature was somehow even hotter in Jeanne's rectum, and the smell was unbearable. She could feel Jeanne squeeze her asshole against her back, and the slick walls around her compressed, wrapping her in their slimy embrace. An ominous gurgle echoed from deeper within Jeanne, and Sara screamed. Her ears began to hurt as the pressure inside increased, and the air reeked. Sara began to hyperventilate, the lack of oxygen driving her to hysteria. She felt the asshole behind her fly open, throwing her free, accelerated by the pent up gas. As the g-string snapped back, Sara was flung against the rim of the slimy hole, the impact delivering the final blow that knocked her unconscious.

Jeanne leaned forward, as she drained the gas from her gut. The car began to really stink, and Jeanne removed her hands from her pants, and rolled down the windows. She noticed that Sara had stopped squirming, probably passed out from the smell. Jeanne didn't care, the hormones in her brain were running wild with the sensations she was feeling. The complete power she held over Sara was intoxicating. Jeanne rolled up the windows and switched on the A/C as she pulled out of the parking lot, joining the gridlock of rush hour traffic.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, not really my thing, but I figured I might try something different. A little more playtime coming up in the next chapter.