- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
For those who have asked, here's little playtime with Jeanne.
Contains insertion, and there will be more down the road!

********
Sara awoke with a jolt. Her body was still compressed by Jeanne's ass cheeks, and the smell of sweat and sour beans was burned into her nose. She gagged at the stench, surprised she hadn't suffocated yet in the fleshy canyon of ass. Sara wasn't sure how long she had passed out for, but they obviously weren't home yet. Vibrations from the car gently reverberated around her as Jeanne crawled through traffic. The sweat around her had died down, and was no longer raining down on her. As she shifted her arms to wipe her face, Jeanne squeezed her cheeks, pulling Sara closer to her asshole.

Sara struggled against her bindings, hoping to release the remaining to ties before Jeanne got home and could torment her further. She folded her arms at the elbows, and began tugging at the twine wrapped around her chest. The string ran both above and below her breasts, with the knot tied directly below her neck. Sara leaned her neck back and glanced down, the ass cheeks limiting her range of motion. Slowly but surely, her tiny fingers tugged at the knots, loosening the threads one by one. As the last one showed signs of slack, Sara took a deep breath, ignoring the foul smell singing her nostrils. Her lungs filled completely for the fist time in hours, no longer oppressed by the restraints.

Jeanne felt Sara squirming and smiled. Her pussy was throbbing for attention, and Jeanne got an idea. She shifted her weight onto one cheek and, keeping her eyes on the road, she slid one up under her skirt. She hooked her thumb around her panties, and slowly began to wiggle them lower. As the waistband slipped below her hips, Jeanne adjusted to her other hand, and repeated the process.

"If you're gonna squirm, runt, you might as well be useful." Jeanne reached between her legs, and pinched the g-string between her fingers, slowly pulling it forward. The thin fabric slid against her slick skin, and Jeanne shuddered as she felt Sara being dragged along her perineum. The small struggles intensified as Jeanne drew her prey closer to her new home. She continued pulling until she felt Sara's tiny body touch her soaking lips, before squeezing her thighs together. Her hand dove between her legs again, and gently pressed Sara against her pussy. Jeanne moaned as she began to rub her fingers up and down, dragging her new little vibrator across the entrance of her womanhood.

Sara was inverted, hanging upside down by the last restraints around her ankles. The odor of ass was replaced by musky scent of Jeanne's sex. In front of her, Jeanne's throbbing pussy radiated heat, a shimmer of juices and sweat coating the skin. "Nonono...." Sara began to shake her head in horror, when Jeanne's fingers pressed against her back. Her screams were short lived, before Sara was shoved against the sweltering lips. Jeanne pulled up and down, sliding Sara along the hot slit, drenching her in a thick layer of vaginal fluids. Sara sputtered and swatted her hands at her face, wiping the thick secretions from her mouth and nose.

Jeanne moaned softly as she began to exit the freeway. The traffic no longer was an annoyance as she rubbed her hand against her pussy. She could feel Sara fighting the onslaught from her fingers, and clamped her thighs together again, squishing her hand harder against her pubic bone. Jeanne lined her middle finger up with Sara, and curled it forward, slipping it inside, along with her panties and passenger.

Sara felt the finger behind her start to flex, and screamed. She was rammed face first against the swollen labia, and felt Jeanne's finger shove her deeper. She thrashed against the finger, but only elicited a moan from Jeanne. Sara twisted her head, trying to find a source of air. The dripping walls around her pulsed and squeezed, pressing her against the massive digit. Sara felt her body being pulled out, and gasped for air as her face broke free, before being shoved in again. Over and over, Sara was thrust into Jeanne's hungry pussy, only to be pulled out before she blacked out.

Jeanne pulled into her driveway, the headlights illuminating the garage door in the fading light. She turned off the engine, and pressed her finger deep inside. Her muscles tensed as a small orgasm built within, and felt Sara being pulled deeper by her spasming pussy. She cupped her hand against her vagina and squeezed her legs as a wave of pleasure rolled over her. Jeanne sank into the seat of the car, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. She finally began to stand up, and adjusted her panties. As she pulled the waistband up, Jeanne felt Sara slip free from her lips, probably unconscious. She reached down the back of her skirt, and gently rubbed the tiny form against her asshole until she felt squirming.

"That's a good little toy," Jeanne smiled as she shut the car door, and headed inside.

Covered in Jeanne's juices, Sara was delirious. The lack of air and water was taking a toll on her body, and Jeanne's constant abuse wasn't helping. She laid against the g-string, defeated, as Jeanne's cheeks swayed back and forth.

Jeanne walked towards her room, smiling as she passed Krystal.

"Have a good day, sis?" Krystal inquired.

"Could've been worse, traffic sucks though," Jeanne smiled, trying to suppress her flushed appearance. "You going to the gym still tonight?"

Krystal smirked. "What gave it away, the yoga mat?" She was dressed in neon colors, toting a bright pink mat in her arm.

Jeanne patted her sister on the ass as she walked away, "Have fun. I'll make sure you have a little hot water left this time." She winked as she closed her bedroom door. She stood by the door, listening for Krystal to leave. Once she heard the front door close, she quickly slipped out of her skirt and underwear. Jeanne crouched in front the pile of clothes, treating Sara to an unhindered view of her privates.

"I'm gonna take a shower, then I'll figure out what to do with you." She picked up Sara, and untied the thread from her legs. She held Sara up above her face, and propped open her mouth. As she began to lower Sara, Jeanne could hear her begin to shriek in terror. She ran her tongue across Sara's legs, before closing her lips and chuckling.

"I'm not going to eat you, worm. Not this time." Jeanne dropped Sara onto her dresser, and rummaged through a drawer, before pulling out a small plastic box. The sides were all clear, and the lid had small holes in it. Sara scooted away from it when Jeanne set it down.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jeanne taunted as she scooped up her screaming prisoner. "This will be your home, until I eat you, or crush you, or let my sister kill you without her knowing." Jeanne lifted the lid and dropped Sara in. She smiled as she watched her crawl into a corner of the box, and curl up in a ball, before replacing the lid. As a precaution, Jeanne wrapped a rubber band around the box, securing the lid in place.

"I'll be back for you in a little, bug."

Saying no more, Jeanne swept the box into an open drawer, sending Sara tumbling into darkness.
Chapter End Notes:
For those who are still waiting, a bit of unaware is coming in the next two chapters.