- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
well, work got busy, so here's a little something to tide you guys over till the weekend.
The drawer rattled open, and light poured down on Sara. She tumbled along the bottom of the plastic box, having passed out from exhaustion. Jeanne's face hovered over her, a cheshire cat grin stretched across her face. Sara rolled onto her back and scooted into a corner, cowering in fear. A hand descended towards the box, lifting it from the drawer and setting it down gently on the dresser top.

Sara pulled her legs to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. Jeanne removed the rubber band around the lid, then slowly leaned the lid against the edge of the box. Her fingers lowered something into the box. It was a bottle cap, halfway full with water. Next, Jeanne laid a small pile of rice kernels next to the bottle cap, before removing her hand. She motioned to the bottle cap, before resting the lid back on the box.

Sara watched as Jeanne stepped away, headed for the bathroom. As soon as she was out of sight, Sara scrambled over to the bottle cap, and scooped water up into her hands. As she drank it, she sputtered, splashing the handful of water all over her chest. The dried sweat on her hands quickly tainted what she held, and Sara brushed her hands on her shorts, hoping to remove the salty residue. She then leaned over, drinking directly from the bottle cap. It was so cool and refreshing, and Sara realized how dehydrated she had become throughout the day. She lapped up mouthfuls of water, feeling her body absorbing the needed refreshment.

Feeling satisfied with the water, she turned to the clump of rice grains. They were each the size of a loaf or bread to her, but Sara didn't care. She scooped one up in her arms, and bit into it. While it had little flavor, Sara scarfed down half of the grain, before setting the remaining half back on the pile. She took another sip of water, then sat down in the corner, and drifted off to sleep.

Her rest was short lived, however. Jeanne walked over to the dresser, and peered down on the sleeping girl. She grabbed the box, and gently shook it back and forth, tossing Sara around like a rag doll. Tiny yelps echoed up from the box, and Jeanne giggled as the bottle cap tipped over, soaking a groggy Sara. She set the box back down, and leaned her face closer.

Sara picked herself up from the floor of the box, shaken but not injured. Jeanne's smiling face hung over her, droplets of water falling from her shiny wet hair. Sara could feel her hot breath fill the box as she exhaled. The sweet smell of wine concerned Sara. Sober Jeanne was already cruel, how much worse could a drunk Jeanne be to her?

Jeanne reached down and plucked Sara from her cage. She giggled as the pads of her fingers smothered Sara's face, and the tiny girl began to squirm and flail. She walked over to her bed and sat down, dropping Sara onto the footboard. Small gasps could be heard as Sara regained her breath. Without skipping a beat, Jeanne grabbed a bottle of lotion from her nightstand, and crouched forward. She grinned as Sara stumbled back from her approaching hands, and she squeezed a large dollop of lotion onto the footboard.

Sara backed away from the creamy pile of lotion. The floral fragrance wafted through the air. She watched as Jeanne laid back and stretched her feet out towards her. The soles were wrinkly and pink, still moist from Jeanne's recent shower.

"Okay, little bug, time to make yourself useful." Jeanne flexed her toes, and pressed her heels against the footboard. "My feet are aching, I want you to rub some lotion on them."

Sara cocked her head to the side. Drunk Jeanne didn't seem so bad. Not that she wanted to rub her feet, but it could be worse. She slowly approached Jeanne's feet, and began to rub her tiny hands in a circle. Jeanne's foot quickly collapsed on top of her, pinning her wiggling body against the footboard.

"I said lotion, worm." Jeanne growled, slowly grinding her foot back and forth on top of Sara. She lifted her foot, feeling Sara peel away from her damp sole.

"Now, rub that lotion in good, or I'll shove you up my ass so far you won't come out till I shit."

Sara preferred the idea of not being shoved back up Jeanne's ass. She staggered to her feet, and plunged her hands into the gooey lotion. She scooped up a glob, and slapped it against Jeanne's left heel. The towering foot flexed slightly at the cool cream, and Jeanne sighed.

"That's it, little bug."

Sara ran her hands across the heel in wide sweeping arcs. The lotion smeared across Jeanne's flesh, slowly soaking in as Sara rubbed. She counted her blessing that Jeanne had showered before, as her feet weren't sweaty. The wrinkly skin twitched as Sara's hands slightly tickled it, and Jeanne giggled.

Jeanne leaned her head back, relaxing into her pillows. The tiny hands on her feet were soothing, rubbing every nook and cranny of her soles. After several minutes, she felt Sara begin to slow down. She sat up, propping her body up on her elbows, and stared down the length of her body.

"Getting tired already? Geez, you're pathetic."

Jeanne reached forward and grabbed Sara. "There's so much lotion still left to use." She began to drag her fingers through the pile of cream, smothering Sara in the flowery goo. As the last of the lotion piled up around Sara, Jeanne shifted her legs, and pressed her feet together. Her fingers slipped between her arches, and pressed Sara and the lotion into her feet. She pulled back her fingers, and began to rub her feet up and down against each other.

Sara rubbed the lotion from her nose and lips, gasping for air. Jeanne's feet pummeled her as they rubbed against her from both sides, dragging her across the wrinkled soles. Slowly but surely, Sara was rubbed up towards Jeanne's toes. the pudgy digits smushed against her face, burying her face in the soft flesh. Sara beat her arms against the bottom of Jeanne's big toe, begging for a respite.

Jeanne laughed as she felt Sara's struggling between her toes. Her pathetic kicks and punches only tickled, and Jeanne pressed her feet together, mashing the tiny girl harder. As the lotion finally soaked in, Jeanne slid her palm below her feet, parting the slick soles. Sara fell with a splat into her waiting hand, her tiny frame limp with exhaustion.

"See? That wasn't so bad," Jeanne cooed. She watched as Sara stood up, and brought her to her face. "I'm gonna get some more wine, then I have a game for you." She brought her hand back over the plastic box, and tipped it so hat Sara spilled out. She placed the lid back on top, and headed out of her room for another drink.

Sara laid where she landed, tired and sore. She wasn't looking forward to whatever game Jeanne had in store for her.

Jeanne returned a few minutes later, a full glass of wine in hand. She sat down on the edge of her bed, and looked over at Sara.

"About that game, little bug," Jeanne swirled her wine glass in her hand, the red liquid spirally along the crystal walls. "I think we should play a game of hide-and-seek!" She tipped the glass to her lips, and polished off the wine in a few quick gulps.

Sara trembled within the box. There was no way was this game going to end well for her. Jeanne stood up lazily, and sauntered over to the dresser. The empty wine glass clinked as she set it down hard next to the box, causing Sara to jump. She swiped the lid off, and quickly reached in, grabbing Sara between her fingers before heading out of the room.

Sara squirmed between Jeanne's fingers, her fists pounding along the edge of the giant nails. Jeanne responded by squeezing her fingers, causing Sara to howl in pain, before all of the air was crushed from her lungs. Sara writhed in agony, her mouth gaping open, but unable to refill her flattened lungs. After what seemed like an eternity, Jeanne lessened her grip, and Sara coughed and sputtered as her burning lungs filled with air.

Jeanne strode into the kitchen, and opened the fridge door. As the light flickered on, Jeanne reached with her free hand, and pulled out a plastic container. Sara could see the word "Sushi" printed on the sticker, surrounded by random colors and Japanese characters. Jeanne set the container down on the counter, nudging the fridge shut with her hip as she did so. She squeezed Sara again, then dropped her unceremoniously onto the counter next to the container. Sara landed hard on the granite, and crumpled onto her side with pain.

Jeanne quickly cracked open the lid of the container, flipping the lid back to reveal the neatly rolled sushi bites. Sara felt a breeze of cold air flow over her from the box, followed by the smell of tuna and soy sauce. Jeanne extended her fingers towards Sara, who barely raised her hands in resistance, and plucked her up from the counter. She pulled Sara close to her face, letting her humid breath wash over Sara, and smirked as she saw Sara's little nose wrinkle in disgust.

Sara yelped with each crushing squeeze. She knew Jeanne was a little drunk, but what the hell was she doing? Sara stared up in terror; she knew Jeanne had nothing good planned, and was afraid to find out. It wouldn't take long for Sara to realize why the sushi was out and open. Jeanne's hand slowly began to descend towards the container, and Sara renewed her struggling.

"Let me go, you fucking bitch!" Sara screamed, her fists pounding futilely against Jeanne's fingertips. Jeanne huffed, her sinister smile returning, and responded to the insult with a firm squeeze. Sara didn't even have time to scream, the air in her lungs was crushed out in a heartbeat. Her face turned bright red as the blood was forced to her head from the pressure. Sara saw stars around the edge of her vision, and everything was starting to darken.

"Shhh! You're supposed to be hiding!" Jeanne let up on Sara slightly, just enough so that she could breathe, but it took a lot of effort on Sara's part to suck in enough air to keep from passing out. Sara suddenly felt weightless as Jeanne released her grip for a split second, only to clamp her fingers shut again. Sara's face contorted to the side, her lips pressed into a pucker by the pressure bearing down on each side of her face. Her breasts and arms were still pinned as well, but the rest of Sara's body dangled below Jeanne's fingers. A pair of tiny legs could be seen kicking wildly, and Jeanne chuckled darkly at the sight.

"Stop squirming, bug, or I'll crush your head like a grape."

Sara couldn't quite make out what Jeanne said, with the pads of her massive fingers pressed tightly to her skull like fleshy earmuffs. She continued to struggle, trying to move her arms as her legs swung freely below.

Jeanne's smile soured, and she pulled her other hand below Sara's flailing body. Her middle finger curled back, the nail resting on the tip of her thumb. The tendons tensed, and Jeanne's finger shot out, and harshly flicked Sara's legs. A muffled scream could be heard from her fingers, and Sara's legs coiled up in pain.

Jeanne leaned her head down to her hands and hissed, "I said hold still, little bitch. I won't tell you again."

Sara whimpered, tears of pain welled up in her eyes. She complied, and her legs fell limp below her.

"Good little bug. Now let's see about getting you settled in your new home."

Jeanne's hand finished its descent to the sushi container. Sara felt something cold press up against her toes, and recoiled in shock. Her movement was met with a stiff squeeze, mashing her face deeper into the large fingers. "Keep those legs straight, or I'll bite them off," Jeanne commanded. Sara slowly straightened her legs, her toes curling in disgust upon contact with the cold surface. It was mushy and yielding, and her feet sunk into the ground. Sara writhed at the feeling as Jeanne slowly pushed down. The smell of fish reached Sara's nostrils, and she screamed as the realization hit her. She tried moving her hands, but they were pinned tightly. The wet ground had slid up to Sara's knees, and was sticking to her like glue. Sara wailed as the gooey surface crept up her legs, and wrapped around her shorts. Soon her shorts were below the surface, and Sara sucked in a quick breath as the slick substance began to swallow her hips.

Jeanne stopped pushing when she felt the edge of her fingers touch the top of the sushi roll. As she released her grip, Sara's upper body flopped forward, landing with a tiny splat in the cold minced fish. Jeanne struggled to contain her laughter as she watched Sara flail her arms to push herself up out of the sticky tuna filling. Once the tiny girl had managed to right herself, Jeanne stuck out her thumb, and slowly pressed down on Sara's head.

Sara stretched her arms out and pushed against the monolithic pink digit, but the thumb easily overcame her efforts, and she began sinking deeper into the roll. The filling flowed up to her chest, slowly swallowing her breasts. Sara tried pushing down on the roll, but as soon as she lowered her arms to her sides, Jeanne gave a final push with her thumb. Sara felt and intense pressure on the top of her head, and winced in pain. The sushi filling sucked in her arms, and surrounded her up to her neck.

Jeanne pulled her thumb away, and smiled at her work. Sara was smothered up to her chin in chopped fish, and was hardly noticeable in the roll. Jeanne squinted, but wasn't quite sure she was fully hidden. Raising her hand to her chin, she tapped a finger against her lower lip for a moment, before silently mouthing "Oh", and smiling as the light bulb turned on in her mind. She reached down with one finger, and gently scraped the tip of her fingernail against the filling surface, scooping up a small glob from an adjacent roll. "Good! I can't even see you anymore, runt," she said, as she slowly smeared the glob on top of Sara, obscuring her from view completely.

Sara screamed as her head was covered. Only a tiny crack in the filling in front of her face allowed her room to breathe, and gave her a small view out across the rolls. She felt the container shift slightly, then heard the lid snap shut with a loud crack. The container rose up, and Sara heard the fridge door open. "Nononono...." She stuttered, getting more worked up at the hopeless situation. She saw Jeanne's eyes level with the rolls, and Sara swore she was looking right at her.

"Get comfy, little one. Krystal should be home soon, and she's always hungry after the gym." Jeanne flashed a wicked grin, then slowly closed the fridge door. Sara began screaming her lungs out, not stopping until long after the door light went out. She began to sob, and noticed the cool filling slowly getting colder around her.

********

Sara's teeth chattered like a jackhammer. It had been over an hour since Jeanne had shut the fridge door. The sushi had long since chilled back down, and Sara couldn't feel her hands and feet anymore. Her lips swayed with her chattering teeth, pale and gradually turning blue from the frigid air. The thin layer of filling soaked into her hair, matting it down with fish oils. Her eyes were too cold to even cry, though she whimpered occasionally through chattering lips.
Chapter End Notes:
For those who are wondering: YES! Unaware is returning in the next chapter. The wait is over!