- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay, been sick this week and haven't taken the time to write (sleep is just so wonderful when you're drugged up on NyQuil). Anyway, now that I'm feeling better, I managed to finish this chapter up.

********

Over the low hum of the fridge, Sara heard a door close. Was Jeanne leaving, or was Krystal finally home? Sara tried to twist her head and wiggle free, but only succeeded in causing the filling to slide down her forehead. She stopped squirming, listening to the various noises outside of her chilly prison.

Krystal set her yoga mat down, leaning it against the counter. Her forehead still glistening with sweat from her workout, she wiped her forearm across her face, rubbing the sweat away from her eyes. She glanced atthe counter top, and sighed at the empty wine bottle next to the fridge. Jeanne must've had a long day at work again.

"Jeanne, you passed out yet?" Krystal called down the hallway, not really expecting a response.

A fumbling thud resounded from the end of the hall, followed by Jeanne's bedroom door swinging open. Light from the doorway poured down the hall, and a curvy silhouette sauntered down the hallway.

"You called, dear?" Jeanne leaned one arm against the wall, her other hand holding a wine glass filled with a few sips of red liquid.

Krystal chuckled and shook her head. "Glad to see you saved me some of it." She nodded at the tilted glass in Jeanne's hand. Jeanne feigned shock, and held up the glass to her sister.

"Want the last sip?"

Krystal turned around, opening the fridge. She bent down and removed her dinner from the lower shelf, and set it aside. "Hey, at least you didn't eat my sushi this time."

Jeanne began giggling at the word "sushi", and Krystal cocked her head to the side. She turned her attention to the plastic container, counting the cut rolls in the box. All were present and accounted for, so what was so funny?

"You didn't lick them, did you?!"

Jeanne shook her head, trying to stifle her laughter. "No! Why would I do that?"

"Then what's so funny?"

Jeanne flicked her wrist at Krystal, "nothing, sis. I didn't mess with your food." She walked over to the sink, using her empty hand to steady herself against the counter. While Krystal grabbed a drink, Jeanne rinsed out the wine glass, flushing the last of the red down the drain.

Sara reached her hands forward, trying to poke them free from under the fish filling. Hopefully, she could get Krystal's attention before she was her dinner. The container lifted, and Sara felt a lurch as she was hoisted into the sky with the rolls. From her small viewport, she could see Krystal's chest, her breasts bouncing under a bright pink tank top with every step she took.

Krystal sat down at the table, and picked up her chopsticks. She could feel Jeanne watching her, and was starting to get annoyed.

"Okay, joke's over Jeanne; what did you do?" Krystal's frustration clear in her tone.

Jeanne stopped giggling, and headed back to her room without a word. Krystal's gaze followed her down the hall, watching the door to her bedroom close. She looked back down at her food, still not sure it hadn't been tampered with by her sister. A small lump on one of the rolls caught her eye, and she prodded at it with her chopstick.

Sara felt the soft roof above her cave in, something pressing down on the outside. Her pocket of air was diminishing quickly, and she began to panic. Suddenly, the pile of filling slid forward, pushing her head down into the filling. Sara lifted her head, her face coated in cold fish puree. Krystal was holding the small chunk of filling on the tip of her chopstick, inspecting it. After a few seconds of looking it over, Sara watched the ruby red lips part, and the chopstick was held in front of her mouth. Krystal's tongue shot out, and licked the tip of the wooden stick, cleaning the filling off in a single swipe.

Krystal turned her attention to her meal, and removed the lid of the soy sauce cup next to the rolls. One by one, she plucked up a roll with her chopsticks, then dipped it in the sauce before slipping it between her plump lips. Every few rolls, she would wash it down with a sip of water, before scooping up the next piece. Soon, only Sara's roll remained, and Krystal squeezed it between her chopsticks. She lowered it into the soy sauce, but before she lifted it, she felt her phone buzz. The chopsticks released their grip on the roll, leaving it to soak in the dark sauce. Krystal shifted and slid her phone from her pocket, and began to type.

Sara's heart was pounding. Her consumption was averted, at least for a moment. She could feel the soy sauce soaking into the roll, her legs growing damp as it leeched up into the filling. She looked up, and watched in horror as Krystal set her phone down, and picked up her chopsticks again. She was quickly lifted up, then the world began to flip. The roll was tipped upside down, and Sara shrieked as Krystal lowered the roll back into the soy sauce, dunking the other side. Sara gasped just as her head was submerged in the sticky black liquid, and felt the sauce soak into her clothes and hair. After several seconds, the roll was lifted, and Sara sputtered soy sauce from her lips. The tangy and salty taste stuck to her tongue, and while not terrible, it certainly wasn't a pleasant flavor to be overwhelmed with.

Krystal lifted the roll to her lips, and opened her mouth wide. Sara stared in terror at the rows of white teeth lurking behind the full red lips. She could feel Krystal's hot breath flow over her, the tangy soy sauce mixed with the peculiar odor of fish. Frozen in fear, Sara didn't even scream as the roll was slowly inserted into Krystal's mouth. The light behind her quickly faded as the gigantic lips sealed around the wooden poles holding her in place.

As darkness surrounded her, Sara finally began to scream. She felt the roll lurch back, stopped by Krystal's razor sharp teeth. She could hear the sound of the chopsticks dragging against the pearly boulders, scraping like nails on a chalkboard. Suddenly, the roll fell forward, and the tongue began its work. The roll was pushed up against the roof of Krystal's mouth, and Sara felt her body being compressed by the tongue from below. The chunk of food began to break apart, and Sara rolled free, flailing her tiny arms to keep the tongue away. Everything was soaked in saliva and soy sauce, denying Sara any grip to hold herself steady. She slipped and landed on her back with a wet splat, and looked up to see the massive pink organ smash into her. It pinned her against Krystal's front teeth, and rubbed against her body, the rough taste buds absorbing her flavor. Sara turned her head to the side, and tried to push the slick muscle away, but it was futile.

The tongue slid under her legs, and swept her into a soggy clump of food, expertly positioning the slimy glob between Krystal's molars. Sara wiped the spit from her eyes just in time to see the sharp teeth descend. She screamed and rolled to the side, feeling the teeth snap shut behind her. She was wedged between Krystal's gumline and the spongy flesh of her cheek, and could feel the muscles below her working as the jaw began to chew. Saliva pooled around her, covering her face in warm spit.

The teeth bit down, jarring Sara as they clamped shut. In the darkness, she could feel the suction of Krystal's mouth as she began to draw the contents of her mouth towards her throat. Sara grasped at the edge of the molars next to her, her fingers barely holding on between the thin gap between two teeth. A loud gulp reverberated through the moist carvern, as Krystal swallowed the chewed morsel. Sara was relieved; she hadn't been sentenced to death by digestion, at least not yet.

Krystal finished chewing the last roll, then tilted her head back slightly and swallowed. She felt the bite slid down her throat, into her belly. As she gathered up the empty container, she felt a slight lump against her teeth. "Must be a piece of sushi," she thought to herself. She picked up one of the chopsticks, and wedged it against her gums like a giant toothpick, and began to poke about.

Light filtered in through Krystal's opening lips, and Sara looked up. Racing towards her was the blunt end of a chopstick! She screamed as it dug into the cheek beneath her, and hoisted her up. Sara wrapped her arms around the thick wooden log, clinging to it for dear life. The chopstick began to retreat from Krystal's mouth, dragging Sara's back along her upper lip as it left her mouth. The plush, slick skin pushed against her body, and Sara began to lose her grip. She frantically clawed at the wooden bar, as she was pulled loose. Suddenly, the chopstick was gone, and Sara began to plummet. As she fell, she could see straight down Krystal's tank top. She reached her arms out to brace for impact, bouncing against the soft flesh of Krystal's massive rack. She flew through the air, and let out a tiny shriek before crashing into the table top. Everything went black for Sara as her eyes fluttered shut.

Krystal held the chopstick up to her face, looking to see what was buggin her gums. She squinted, but could see nothing on the end of the stick. She shrugged, and tossed the utensil into the otherwise empty container, and headed for the trash. Tossing the plastic box inside, she headed for her room.

Chapter End Notes:

Sara's out cold! Who's gonna find her when she finally regains consciousness?