- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow, 50k views so far! You guys are awesome!

In honor of you guys/girls (and a few stalkers I'm sure), I'll try to have a couple of chapters up over the holiday weekend to keep you entertained.

********

Sara's eyes fluttered open, her head still pounding from the impact with the table. She pulled her arms up, and slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position. The room around her was dim, and Sara could barely make out her surroundings. She was still on the kitchen counter, and a faint glow of dawn was just beginning to illuminate the outside world. Looking around, Sara stood to her feet, and began to walk towards the edge of the table.

When she reached the edge, her heart sank. The floor was wooden, not something she could jump to and survive. She turned her head and looked at the chairs, but they were also wooden. The seats had no cushion to break her fall before the hard surface would break her legs. Sara backed away from the edge, and glanced around nervously. The table was empty besides her, leaving her open and exposed to whoever came into the kitchen first.

A muffled noise came from down the hall. Sara hoped it was Krystal, at least she might still be merciful and try to help her. Her hopes were shattered when she saw Jeanne's bedroom door creak open, a groggy woman standing in the doorframe. Sara crept to the far side of the table and huddled in the corner, hoping to be missed by Jeanne's sleepy eyes.

Jeanne yawned, and stretched her arms above her head, her fingertips brushing the top of the doorframe. An oversized t-shirt draped over her body, hanging down to her knees. Her nipples pressed against the fabric in the cool morning air, creating a pair of small lumps in the cotton. Another yawn escaping her lips, she walked into the kitchen, and switched on a light.

Sara curled into a ball, the light further exposing her to Jeanne. She peeked her eyes out over her folded arms, and watched closely as Jeanne fumbled around the kitchen. The giant woman pulled out a ceramic mug, and began to make a pot of coffee. Sara's nose twitched as the rich aroma of cocoa beans crept into the air.

Jeanne waited until the last drops of black liquid had trickled into the pot, then poured herself a full cup of coffee. She lifted the mug to her lips, and breathed deeply through her nose, sighing at the wonderful smell. After taking a long sip, she lowered the mug and walked to the table. Her foot wrapped around one of the chair's dainty wooden legs and pulled, then slowly spun on her heels and sat down. She set the coffee mug down and leaned back, enjoying the early morning silence.

Sara was mere inches away from Jeanne's steaming hot mug. Heat radiated from the towering cup, warming her tiny body. She didn't realize how cold she was until the warmth began to soak into her skin, and she shuddered. Suddenly, the mug rose into the air, as Jeanne took another sip. As it came barreling down again, Sara scooted back, narrowly avoiding being crushed under the large mug.

Jeanne's eye caught a glimpse of motion on the table, and she tilted her head to get a better view. Her hair brushed against her shoulders as she spied a little leg poking out from behind her coffee mug.

"Son of a bitch," she muttered, as she quickly lifted her mug and lowered her chin to the table, staring directly at a stunned Sara. The tiny girl was petrified, her abrupt discovery catching her completely off guard. Jeanne smiled, and reached her hand across the table, snatching the tiny screaming girl from the table.

"How did you manage to survive my sister's dinner, bug?" Jeanne pressed her fingers together, squeezing the air from Sara's battered body. "Never mind, I guess you earned it if you managed to escape." The fingers released some of the pressure, and Sara sucked in air between coughs.

Jeanne took another sip from her mug, then held Sara over it. The steam danced around her tiny body, and she quickly broke into a sweat. Jeanne smiled as she watched the puny struggles in her hand. She leaned her face down to her hand, and stuck out her tongue, licking up and down's Sara's squirming body.

Sara wretched at the smell. Coffee mixed with Jeanne's morning breath filled her nostrils, making the air inhospitable to breathe. The minuscule drops of sweat on her brow were replaced by a slimy layer of Jeanne's saliva, coating her face and hair.

Jeanne sat back in the chair, and pondered for a moment. A devious grin slowly crept across her face, and she stood up without a word. Carrying her little prisoner along with her, Jeanne fetched her roll of thread from the bedroom, and returned to the kitchen. Setting the spool of cotton on the table, she bent down and picked up a pair of flip flops from the corner, and placed them on the table as well. She dropped Sara on the rubber sole, chuckling as she watched the poor girl crumple from the fall.

"We're going to the beach this morning, and I guess you might as well join us."

Sara began to back away from Jeanne, until she reached the edge of the sandal. Her foot slipped, and she fell backwards onto the table, landing hard on her back. Dazed, Sara didn't offer much resistance as Jeanne scooped her up and held her against the strap of the sandal.

Jeanne held Sara with two fingers, and began to wrap the thread around her, tying her tightly to the strap. As she finished each knot, she bent down to inspect her work. After three knots, Sara was completely pinned to the flip flop, unable to move. Even turning her tiny head seemed to be impossible with one of the threads wrapped around her mouth, doubling as a gag.

Jeanne lowered the flip flops to the ground, and slid her feet into them. She barely noticed Sara's body as it was mashed between her big and second toes. Once she had the sandals in place, she began to go about the house, getting ready for the girls' beach trip.

An hour later, Jeanne sat at the table, tapping her foot. Krystal was taking her sweet time getting ready, and Jeanne's patience was wearing thin.

"Hurry up, Krys!" Jeanne hollered down the hallway. "We're not gonna get a good spot if you don't get your lazy ass moving!"

"I'm coming, gosh!" Krystal's voice was muffled behind her closed bedroom door, a hint of annoyance in her tone.

Jeanne looked down at her feet, and flexed her toes in her flip flops. the rubber soles squelched with her movements. She couldn't even feel Sara wedged between her toes, tied tightly to the strap. She squeezed her toes tightly, feeling the strap rub against the crevice between her big and second toes, before slipping off the sandals and setting them by the beach bag. Krystal would be none the wiser, if she ever came out of her room.

Sara's cries were muffled by the cotton thread wrapped around her mouth. Her hands were pulled back against the strap, and tied together from behind. Even her legs were secured, held by several loops of thread. Jeanne had certainly mastered the sadistic art of hog-tying Sara, and she had very little room to even turn her head. When she moved, the thread pulled painfully against her cheek, forcing her to keep her head as straight as possible. She had tried to chew through the fibers, but the threads proved too sturdy for her teeth to slice.

The handle on Krystal's door rattled, and she stumbled out. She was still trying to pull on her shorts over her bikini, and hopped down the hallway on one foot. Finally, she leaned one hand on the wall, and adjusted her shorts, before standing on two legs.

"About time you start walking like a normal human being," Jeanne teased as she picked up the beach bag loaded with snacks and towels.

"Shut up!" Krystal lightly shoved Jeanne's shoulder, a smile tugging at the corner of her cheek. She rested her hands on her hips, and glanced around for her flip flops. "Did you move my shoes?"

"Yeah, they're by the door," Jeanne nodded in the direction of the flip flops. She smiled darkly as Krystal walked over, and began to slip on the rubber sandals. Krystal wiggled her feet back and forth, pressing her feet into the squishy soles.

"Waiting on you now," Krystal yanked the garage door open, and raced to the car.

Jeanne swung the bag over her shoulder and followed behind, picturing them situation poor Sara must be in right now.

Sara's body was surrounded by hot flesh, which twitched and flexed with each step Krystal took. The scent of strawberry body wash filled Sara's nose, a smell she knew would change shortly. As Krystal stepped into the car, the foot slid forward, mashing Sara's body against the strap.

Krystal propped her feet up on the dashboard, and leaned back in the seat. Jeanne shook her head at the stereotypical display, then got in and started the car. She tried not to keep glancing at Krystal's feet, lest she draw suspicion from her sister. Krystal seemed to pay her no heed, idly squeezing her toes and toying with her hair.

The angle of Krystal's foot held Sara face down against the doughy skin. As the car left the garage, sunlight poured down on Krystal's feet, and Sara could feel the temperature begin to rise already. Slowly but surely, the walls of skin around her began to perspire, and the sweet strawberry scent was replaced by the musty odor of feet. Sara craned her neck up and breathed through her nose, her body and neck pressed against the moist flesh. Each breath was labored, as the sandal strap rested against her back, driving her further between Krystal's toes.

By the time the girls reached the beach, Sara was soaked in foot sweat. The cotton gag in her mouth was sopping wet, forcing sweat into her propped open mouth. Tears formed in Sara's eyes from the humiliation and extreme discomfort, her body stretched and compressed against the warm skin.

Jeanne put the car in park, and the girls disembarked. Sara felt the world shift, and as Krystal lowered her foot, she mad a moment of relief. She sucked in air as fast as her nose would allow, before Krystal's foot came crashing down, plowing into her. Sara felt her lungs compress, her last breath of fresh air squeezed from her rib cage. As the giantess began to walk, Sara was rubbed up and down by the oppressive foot. Her hair and clothes were drenched in foot sweat, and the salty liquid filled her open mouth. Try as she might, Sara couldn't keep all of the sweat from her mouth, and gagged down a mouthful of the acrid liquid. She wretched at the taste, and her stomach began to knot.

Krystal hopped off of the sidewalk, and began to trot through the sand. The warm silicon grains spilled over her feet, sticking to her sweaty skin. Her toes flexed instinctively as some of the grains worked their way between her digits.

Sara tugged at her restraints as hot gravel rained down on her body. Her arms and legs were battered by the jagged grains, and small tears began to form in her clothes. Sara looked up with tears in her eyes, only to see the bottom of the sandal strap arching over Krystal's massive foot. Each footfall tossed more sand around her, rubbing her skin raw.

Krystal jumped up and down, and waved to Jeanne. She had found the perfect spot in her mind. Jeanne huffed and dropped the bag from her shoulder, and pulled out a brightly colored blanket. With unspoken precision, the sisters unfolded and stretched out the blanket, stomping the corners into the sand to keep them in place. Krystal promptly flopped down, her ass sending a ripple through the blanket. Jeanne giggled, and began to coat herself in suntan lotion.

Sara hung limp against the cotton threads, propped up by the firm rubber strap. The toes in front of her shifted, then retreated, as Krystal removed her flip flops. Sara slowly lifted her head, her sweat-soaked hair framing her beet red face. In the distance, she could see the girls applying sunblock to themselves, helping each other reach places they couldn't. A groan escaped her lips as she saw Jeanne glance over at her, a smug smile across her face.

The sisters stretched out their legs on the blanket, and laid back. Krystal stretched her arms above her head, her left leg arched in the air, and closed her eyes. The warm sun felt amazing on their skin. Small droplets of sweat dotted their skin after a few minutes, and the girls rolled over onto their stomachs. Jeanne rubbed her hands into the blanket, forming an indentation to rest her ample breasts.

The strap provided Sara with some shade, and she rested as much as she could. This was one of the few times in the past several days that she wasn't being crushed and smother by the girls, whether by Jeanne squishing her on purpose, or by Krystal's unaware escapades. Sara shifted her weight, and nodded off, exhaustion quickly overwhelming her sore body.

After about an hour of soaking up the sunshine, Jeanne reached for the beach bag, and removed a book. She pulled the bag behind her head, using it as a makeshift pillow, before flipping open the book. Krystal sat up and yawned, arching her back and raising her arms above her head. She curled her toes, grains of sand falling from her feet, and stood up.

"Hey, I'm gonna head for the water, want to join me?"

Jeanne glanced up from her book, looking at Krystal from the rim of her sunglasses. "Nah, I think I'll pass for now."

Krystal pouted. "There's some cute boys playing volleyball over there...."

Jeanne slid the sunglasses down her nose a tad, peering out over the sandy landscape. Sure enough, there was a group of college boys playing volleyball. The sun reflected off their sculpted bodies, and Jeanne was tempted for a moment to get up. "Meh," she huffed, pressing a finger between the lenses of her shades, pushing them back into place.

"Okay... don't get mad if I get a cutie though and you don't." Krystal twirled on her heels, spraying a dash of sand at Jeanne.

"Hey!" Jeanne shook her book, repelling the sand from the pages. Krystal laughed as she jogged off in the direction of the volleyball game. Jeanne watched and shook her head. "Headed for the water my ass."

The commotion roused Sara from her sleep. She looked around, and saw to her dismay that Krystal was gone. Jeanne appeared to be preoccupied with her book at least, maybe she would leave Sara alone for now.

"Don't think I forgot about you, little bug," Jeanne mumbled from behind the book, as if reading Sara's mind. Without looking up, she extended her leg towards Sara, her toes creeping along the warm rubber sole. Sara began to scream as Jeanne shifted her sweaty foot into place, filling her vision with hot flesh. A musty scent hung in the air, and Sara gagged at the smell.

Jeanne scrunched up her toes, lifting the flip flop and drawing it back to her. The tiny squirming of Sara barely registered against the thick skin between her toes, and Jeanne smiled as she flexed her toes. She could feel her sweaty skin mash against the strap, pinning Sara between her smelly toes. After a few minutes of toying with her, Jeanne leaned forward and removed the flip flop. She held the sandal up to her face, peering across the sole. Still firmly attached to the strap was a weary and sweaty Sara, thrashing at the restraints.

A pair of piercing blue eyes spanned the horizon of Sara's view. She could see Jeanne's cheeks rise as her devious grin returned, a grin Sara knew too well meant pain for her. Something jerked against the thread around her hands, pulling her arms back at a painful angle. Sara screamed in agony as her shoulders felt like they were about to shatter. Finally, the pressure let up, and her arms swung loosely to her sides. the restricting threads around her wrists fell to her sides, exposing her bright red skin beneath. Suddenly, the cotton string around her legs pulled tight, threatening to slice her legs in two. As quickly as the pain started, it stopped, and Sara hobbled forward, collapsing to her hands and knees.

Jeanne saw Sara fall forward as she snapped the last thread between her nails. Before the tiny girl could muster the strength to stand, a pair of fingers reached in and clamped onto her small torso. Jeanne tossed the empty flip flop back next to its partner, and held Sara up to her face. She let her humid breath wash over the small woman, before she slipped her tongue from between her lips. Her captive recoiled as the pink organ lapped at her legs, and Jeanne suppressed a giggle.

"Mmm... you're pretty salty, runt," Jeanne taunted. She proceeded to lick up the length of Sara's body, coating her front in a thick layer of saliva.

"You know, I think I need a little snack out here, and I think you'll do just nicely." Jeanne relaxed her jaw, opening her lips wide. She lifted Sara above her head, and stuck her tongue out over her lower lip, extending a red carpet for her tasty morsel. Sara's tiny squeaks and pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears, and Jeanne released her fingers, sending Sara tumbling through the air. She felt the tiny girl land on her tongue with a wet splat, and curled her tongue back into her mouth. As her lips sealed shut, Jeanne leaned back against the beach bag, and resumed reading her book.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, this is going to be a two-part chapter now. Have to leave for work, so I will pick this up again tonight, and crank out part two tonight/tomorrow.

Also, for those who cared, Trick or Treat (my other story) is going to be continued! I'm going to convert it into a holiday themed story, so a chapter should be ready in time for turkey!