- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okey dokey, Part II of Sara's little beach trip! A bit of mouth play, and some quality time with Jeanne's boobs.

********

Jeanne swished Sara around her mouth, tossing her against the inside of cheek. She pressed her tongue against the squirming morsel, drenching her in hot sticky saliva. A small lump protruded from her cheek, moving as Jeanne slid her tongue towards her lips. She could feel Sara's tiny hands try to pry open her lips, tickling her slick skin. Jeanne puckered her lips, and pushed her tongue against Sara's butt, forcing her head through her lips. As Sara's face slid free from the moist cavern, Jeanne could hear her tiny wailing.

Giggling at the movement between her lips, Jeanne pursed her lips and began to suck. Her tongue danced with Sara's legs, rubbing her rough taste buds up and and down the tiny thighs. Her tiny morsel tasted a little sweet, like honey, mixed with the salt of the sweat worked into her ragged clothes. Jeanne gave her treat another long suck, and slurped Sara back into her mouth.

Sara screamed and beat her fists against the pearly white teeth, desperate to escape her humid prison. As Jeanne's lips closed, Sara was trapped in utter darkness. The wet sloshing sounds from the slimy beast was all Sara could hear as it plowed into her face, pinning her against Jeanne's molars. The rough surface rubbed up and down her body, like wet sandpaper. Sara gasped for air as her head was released from the slimy embrace, while the rest of her body was assaulted. Suddenly, the tongue dove underneath Sara, scooping her up and flinging her forward. Light flooded in as the huge lips parted, and Sara shot from Jeanne's mouth.

Sara landed with a sticky thud in Jeanne's open palm. Before she could stand, the fingers curled around her into a fist, trapping her in darkness. She could feel Jeanne moving around, unsure of what her next torment would be.

Jeanne clasped her hand around Sara, and set her book down. She rummaged through her beach bag, and pulled out a water bottle. The cold plastic felt amazing in her hands, and Jeanne rested the bottle between her legs, squishing it between her soft thighs. She opened her hand and smiled down at Sara.

"Here you go, little bug. I'm not *completely* heartless."

Jeanne clenched her thighs and unscrewed the cap from the water bottle, then laid the cap upside down on her leg. She gently set Sara down next to the cap, then proceeded to gently pour ice cold water into the cap. Sara looked up in amazement; Jeanne was actually thinking of her well-being for once. Jeanne motioned for Sara to take a drink, before lifting the bottle to her own lips.

Sara was wary of Jeanne, but she hadn't had a drink of water since the night before. Her body suddenly realized it was parched, and Sara scrambled towards the cap. She cupped her hands, and began gulping down mouthfuls of the refreshing drink.

Jeanne finished taking her drink, and was casually watching Sara. The pathetic creature was lapping up the water, her attention solely on the cap. Jeanne slowly reached down, and chuckled as she saw Sara scurry away as her shadow approached. She extended her index finger and pressed it down on Sara; not enough to hurt her this time, but enough to press her into her thigh. She grabbed the bottle cap, and dumped the remaining water down her finger, causing Sara to flail under her finger. Jeanne replaced the cap on the bottle, and set it aside, before turning her attention back to Sara.

"You did taste pretty good, little bug. But I think I need to flavor you up some more before I put you back in my mouth."

Sara pounded her tiny fists against Jeanne's thigh, pinned helplessly under a single finger. Jeanne clicked her tongue and shook her head, amused by her futile struggling. She scooped up Sara and brought her back up to her face.

"I'll even be nice and let you pick," Jeanne teased. "Heads or tail? Stand for heads, sit for tails."

Sara was scared of what tails might imply. She had spent quite enough time in Jeanne's ass, and wasn't willing to go back down there. She scrambled to her, shaking in Jeanne's palm.

"Darn, I was hoping you'd pick tails," Jeanne pouted, pushing her lower lip out in mock sadness. "I guess tails will have to be tonight." Sara took a step back, mortified that she was still going backstage again.

"Ah ah ah..." Jeanne mused as she plucked Sara from her hand, and held her over her cleavage. "Be a good girl and wiggle around for me while I read." She began to lower Sara towards her bikini-clad breasts, her skin glistening with sweat and suntan lotion.

Jeanne shifted her arms, allowing her boobs to spread. They slid apart slightly, and Jeanne deposited Sara deep within the fleshy canyon. Before Sara could stand up to run, Jeanne squeezed her arms against her chest, entombing Sara between two mountains of mammaries. Shifting her weight on the blanket, Jeanne leaned back down against the beach bag, and picked up her book. As she shook the loose sand from the cover, Jeanne smirked as she felt Sara squirming against her tits.

Sara's body was smeared between Jeanne's breasts. The suntan lotion mixed with her sweat, and coated Sara in an oily film. Everything around Sara was slippery, and she was having a hard time grabbing onto anything. Above her, light trickled down through Jeanne's cleavage. Sara looked up, and saw Jeanne smiling as she read. Her lungs felt compressed by the soft mass pressing against her, and Sara wiggled to try and break loose.

Jeanne simply responded to the ticklish motion by squishing her boobs together. She could feel her breasts stick to each other, the lotion and sweat making her cleavage a little sticky. While she was shifting her boobs back and forth, a whistle caught her attention. She glanced up to see a couple boys walking by, obviously enjoying the little spectacle she was putting on. She smiled, and pressed her breasts tighter. They strained against her bikini top, threatening to spill over and reveal her to the whole beach.

As the boys wandered off, Jeanne relaxed her arms, and felt her jugs relax. She looked down and giggled at the sight of Sara's flailing arms poking out of her cleavage. She reached down and pinched the pair of tiny hands, and gently pulled up until Sara's head broke free. She could faintly hear the tiny girl gasping for air, and cooed down at her.

"Aww, were my boobies too much for you?" Jeanne gave her boobs a gentle squeeze, enveloping Sara again for a moment. "How about I move you?"

Sara started to protest, but was scooped up by Jeanne's fingers anyway. She couldn't see where she was headed, but it didn't seem like Jeanne was getting up to shove her up her ass. Suddenly, Sara was in free fall as Jeanne opened her hand. She looked down just in time to see her destination, and screamed.

Jeanne let go of her bikini top when she felt Sara land, letting the thin patch of fabric snap back into place. Almost immediately, she felt Sara begin to writhe and squirm against her nipple. She gave her breast a playful squeeze, mashing the poor girl into her nipple. Jeanne smiled, and rolled over. She patted the blanket under her chest, making sure she had room for her busty chest. Not wanting to suffocate her prisoner just yet, Jeanne pressed her thumb into the sand where she figured her nipple would land. Satisfied with her work, she laid down on her stomach, her boobs filling the small indentation in the sand, and spilling over slightly on the sides.

Sara felt something firm press against her back, and realized that Jeanne was laying down. The space around her was very cramped, but she could still breathe. Above her face hovered Jeanne's nipple, less than an inch from her nose. Sara tried to move her legs, but they were pinned underneath tons of soft flesh. She reached up and tried to push herself up, but immediately regretted the decision.

As soon as she pushed against it, Jeanne's nipple began to harden and elongate, aroused by the tiny hands pressed against it. Sara could barely turn her head as the nipple slowly pressed into her cheek, driving her head into the sand slightly. She screamed in disgust and began to try and claw her way free, but Jeanne's skin was slick with sweat and lotion.

Jeanne sighed happily. Sara's struggles under her nipple felt amazing, and she could feel the sweat beginning to dribble down her breast. Soon Sara would be swimming in sweat, and would surely squirm more for air. Jeanne began to daydream of all the ways she could make Sara's life a living hell. There was her ass, her feet, her mouth... so many possibilities to inflict suffering. Jeanne laid her head down and slowly drifted off to sleep, her mind filled with erotic ideas fueled by Sara's squirming under her breast.

Sara felt Jeanne shift above her, letting all of her weight rest down on her chest. The engorged nipple was slowly smothering her face, inch by inch wrapping around her head. Sara thrashed her arms against the monstrous pink skin, only serving to arouse it further. As Jeanne shifted again in her nap, Sara's mouth was forced directly against the hardened nipple. Her screams were muffled by the hot flesh, her nose barely poking above the edge of the heated mound. Sara could taste the sweat from Jeanne's skin soaking in between her lips, the sour flavor creeping over her tongue. She shook her head in protest, unable to cough or retch at the taste.

Jeanne woke up with a smile on her face. Sara was still struggling under her nipple, albeit with less energy than before. Jeanne propped herself up on her elbows, and slipped her fingers down her bikini. She pulled out a very tired and sweaty Sara, and smiled.

"You did a good job, little bug. I had quite the sensual dream."

Sara said nothing, hanging limp in Jeanne's grasp. Jeanne looked up and saw Krystal approaching, and sighed. "Looks like you have to go back for now, unless you'd rather ride home up my ass."

Sara's eyes shot open at the threat, and began to kick her legs.

"That's what I thought," Jeanne smiled as she tucked Sara back into her bikini, this time pressing her small torso against her still swollen nipple. She began to fold up the blanket, and Krystal joined in.

"Have a good day, Krys?"

Krystal was beaming. "I got a really cute guy's number, does that count?"

Jeanne laughed and continued stuffing the blanket into the beach bag. The sisters slipped their flip flops back on, and walked hand in hand back to the car.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm a little stuck at what should happen next, and thoughts or suggestions at this point would be GREATLY appreciated (first idea is almost guaranteed to make it into the next chapter(s) at this point).

In the meantime, I am working on my Thanksgiving chapter for Angela's Holidays (formerly Trick or Treat). Expect a post on that tomorrow night/early Friday morning.