- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm baaaaack.....

So sorry for the delay! I finally got over a major case of indecision/writer's block. The last half of this chapter was re-written at least 5 times before I was finally satisfied. I really wanted to introduce the shrinking method to the story, mostly because I want Sara a little (no pun intended) bigger for some of the upcoming plots.

You guys left so many good ideas and suggestions in the reviews, I'm also still trying to figure out the timeline of the story to make them (mostly) all fit. Some will end up on my next story, which I plan to LOOSELY tie in with this one (maybe a character crossover, to help kickstart the thing).

Your feedback is always appreciated!

********

Sara felt the air being crushed from her lungs, only to have the pressure subside for an instant. The massive mammary rose and fell in sync with Jeanne's foot falls, smashing Sara with every step she took. Every time the crushing weight was lifted, Sara gulped in a breath of sweaty air, before the fleshy orb came crashing back down on top of her, pressing her flat against the bikini cup.

Everything suddenly shifted, and Sara quickly slipped below Jeanne's nipple, tumbling down until she rested in the lowest part of the bikini top. She barely had time to utter a squeak from her lips before tons of soft skin engulfed her, pinning her puny body under a mountain of flesh.

Jeanne adjusted her bikini as she hopped into the car, and felt her little stowaway slip deeper into the swimsuit. She giggled as she ran her fingertips along the underside of her tit, feeling the tiny squirming indentation pressed into the fabric. As she sat down in the car, Jeanne reached behind her neck, and brushed her hair to the side. She gave the bikini strap around her neck a firm tug, tightening the knot against the nape of her neck. The tension pulled the bikini tighter, and Jeanne's breasts were beginning to spill around the edges of the straining cups. She smiled as she slipped on her seatbelt, the flat strap further compressing her breasts as it straddled her cleavage.

Sara squirmed under the avalanche of breasts. Whatever Jeanne was doing, it certainly wasn't helping Sara breathe easily. Her head was craned painfully to the side, her face smushed between Jeanne's boob and the stretched bikini cup. The weight of the oppressive boob held her limbs pinned where she landed, spread out and unable to move.

Through the fabric pressed against her ear, Sara could hear the car's engine roar to life. She groaned as the vehicle began to move, causing the massive jugs to sway and bob above her, smushing her battered body with each little bump in the road.

Jeanne and Krystal laughed and talked as they drove home. Every few minutes when Krystal looked down at her phone, Jeanne would reach her hand up from the wheel and rub her hand against the tiny lump in her bikini. She played it off as adjusting her seatbelt when Krystal looked up suddenly.

As the car pulled into the driveway, Sara was conflicted. She knew that she would soon be free of the cramped prison in the bikini, but she dreaded the thought of what Jeanne might have in store for her tonight. The rumbling purr of the engine died, and Sara braced for another jiggly walk to the house. Step by step, her body was buffeted by the titanic mass above her as Jeanne strode into the house.

Jeanne walked into her room and began stripping off her clothes. Saving her bikini top for last, she stood in front of the full-length mirror on her closet door, and began to play with her boobs. She cupped her hands under the base of her breasts, feeling the tiny struggles of Sara against the palm of her hands. Slowly, she squeezed her hands, feeling her fingers sink into the soft flesh.

Jeanne cooed softly as the struggling in her hand increased, the movement of her hands forcing what little air Sara had out of her pathetic lungs. Jeanne tilted her head back, rolling it to one side along her collarbone, and began to close her eyes as she pictured Sara's situation. Her tiny legs kicking in protest, her arms vainly trying to push back the acres of pliable flesh that threatened to smother her out of existence, her eyes wide in sheer panic as the air was slowly pressed from her lungs...

A loud knock on Jeanne's doorframe startled her, and she jumped. Her hands dropped from her chest, leaving her breasts to bounce against the bikini before settling against her rib cage.

"Hey, wanna go find a boy to do that for you?" Krystal smirked as she leaned against the doorframe.

Jeanne felt her cheeks warm as blood flushed to her face, betraying her slight embarrassment at being caught. She quickly composed herself and replied, "Is that an offer to be a wingman?"

Krystal chuckled. "Wing-woman, and yes, it is if you're up to it tonight."

Jeanne pondered for a moment, twisting her body to the side to obscure the squirming in her bra from Krystal. It was a school night, but she could use a little bit of partying before the week began.

"Ah hell, why not?" Jeanne finally responded, causing the smirk on Krystal's face to grow into a. Full blown smile. "Just give me a bit to shower and get ready."

Krystal nodded, and headed to her room to change. Jeanne closed the bedroom door behind her, and began to strip out of her swimsuit. She hooked her thumbs around the stringy sides of her bikini bottom, and began to bend over as she lowered it to her feet. As she bent lower, Jeanne could feel her breasts shifting, burying Sara further in her soft tits. Biting her lip, Jeanne slowly lifted one leg up, pressing her knee against her chest. She could feel the struggling in her bikini increase as Sara was mashed between her knee and breast.

Sara felt her body being crushed under the weight of Jeanne's massive breast. Her limbs spread eagle, Sara could feel the pressure bending her arms and legs further back as Jeanne's knee drove against her back. She opened her mouth to scream in protest, but was greeted with a mouthful of warm soft flesh. Her vision began to dim as she thrashed against the mountain of flesh pinning her down, the lack of air quickly draining her consciousness.

Jeanne stood back up, and tugged at the string tied behind her back. The strained bikini popped forward slightly as the tension was released, and Jeanne felt a wiggling Sara slip from her boob, sliding down the loosened fabric. She quickly cupped her hand beneath her breast, and closed her fingers like a trap when she felt a small lump land in her palm. Holding her fist to her chest, Jeanne rummaged through a drawer with her free hand, removing a small jeweled necklace, then headed for the bathroom.

The fingers around Sara held her firmly in place, thick logs that refused to budge despite her numerous attempts to pry herself free. Slivers of light filtered in between the gaps in Jeanne's fingers, allowing Sara a glimpse of the moving world around her. Through the crease in the massive digits, Sara watched as Jeanne entered the bathroom, and heard the soft metallic click of the door latching as it closed behind Jeanne. The hand twisted to the side, tilting Sara backwards like a rollercoaster ride. Suddenly, the fingertips on her back went limp, and Sara shrieked as she fell from the opening hand.

Jeanne giggled as she heard the pathetic screams from Sara. The tiny woman landed with a gentle thud against the countertop, and almost rolled into the porcelain sink. Jeanne crouched down, her lips level with the edge of the counter. She smiled as she watched Sara pick herself up, and said, "it's shower time. Take off you clothes."

Sara froze, stunned at the words she just heard. She turned her head towards Jeanne, feeling the giantess's gaze on her back. Her vision was filled with a pair of full red lips curved into a wicked smile, with two icy blue eyes staring down at her. As Sara stood like a mannequin, stuck by fear, the smile on Jeanne's lips soured.

"I said," Jeanne's fingers crept towards Sara, causing her to slowly back away, "Take. Off. Your. Clothes." Her index finger jabbed at Sara, knocking the tiny girl onto her back. She pressed her finger down next to Sara, tapping it impatiently on the counter, the light drumming of her fingernail on the marble sending shivers down Sara's spine.

Sara rolled onto her stomach, and pushed herself up. Driven solely by fear, she began to run. Her mind was a swirl of chaos and fear, her hormones fueling her instinct to run from danger.

the corner of Jeanne's mouth quivered into a devious smirk as she watched the girl scurry across the countertop. There was no way she could actually escape, but here she was, trying anyway. Jeanne sighed, feigning annoyance with Sara's attempted jailbreak. Her finger lifted, and quickly prodded at Sara's back, knocking her over once again.

The pounding nail behind her stopped, and Sara screamed as the massive digit plowed into her back. The textured pad of the finger rested on her back, holding her down firmly against the cold marble. Sara writhed underneath the oppressive fingertip, her exposed legs kicking wildly in the air.

Jeanne reached down with her other hand, and gently pinched her nails against the shorts adorning Sara's legs. With a quick tug, the scrap of denim slid down the flailing limbs. A short, muffled scream could be heard from under Jeanne's finger, but Jeanne ignored the cries of protest, and began to roll Sara over.

Sara swung her arms at the pair of fingers that clutched at her shirt. Through screams and tears, she desperately tried to fend off the prying hand as it nipped and tugged at her shirt. It was a losing battle, and soon the tattered shirt ripped at the seam, peeling off Sara's torso like a snake molting its skin.

Jeanne tossed the torn shirt into the sink, the fabric crumpling into a heap next to the drain. She pressed her finger down onto Sara, holding her in place while her other hand fiddled with the necklace. The faded gold chain slipped over her head, and Jeanne adjusted her hair so that it flowed down over the necklace. Clutching the jewel on the necklace with one hand, she slowly lifted her finger from Sara, allowing the tiny squirming girl to catch her breath.

"You know, Sara?" Jeanne lamented to her tiny prisoner, "When I first shrunk you, I thought about just killing you outright." Her dark smile returned as Sara cowered into a ball at the words. She poked at the curled up girl, chuckling slightly as Sara pulled her legs closer to her chest.

"But now that you've been around a few days, I'm really starting to...enjoy... your company."

She rested her wrist on the countertop, and extended her fingers over Sara, hovering her open hand over the tiny girl like a leafless tree.

Sara peeked up as the shadow from Jeanne's hand fell over her. Between the outstretched fingers, she could see Jeanne mouthing words, though no sound came from them. Her blue eyes were hidden behind her eyelids, her gaze no longer trained on Sara.

Confused, Sara shifted her body to get a better view. A dim shimmer of green light pulsed from Jeanne's hand as it clutched the necklace. Sara's skin tingled, like the air in the room suddenly lost all of its heat. Her arms were covered in goosebumps, and Sara began to rub her hands back and forth along the length of her arms. Strange, her arms didn't feel cold to the touch...

Before she could process what was going on, everything went black. Sara's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she collapsed to the white marble counter.

Jeanne stopped forming soundless words, and her eye fluttered open. The hand around the jeweled necklace relaxed, and a faint glow of green wafted over to Sara's limp body, surrounding it like a dim mist. The color began to dissipate, as if absorbed by Sara's skin.

Jeanne moved her hands to her sides, and leaned closer to the unconscious girl. Before her eyes, Jeanne watched as Sara's body slowly expanded. Her devious smile returned as Sara approached three inches long. Satisfied by her toy's new size, Jeanne clapped her hands with glee, and scampered out of the bathroom to stow her necklace. She quickly returned, and glanced at Sara, checking to see if she was still unconscious.

Reaching into the shower, Jeanne twisted the silvery knobs, and the faucet sputtered to life. Seconds later, thin wisps of steam began to rise from the tiled shower floor, leaving minute droplets on the clear glass door. Jeanne scooped up the limp form from the countertop, and gingerly stepped into the shower.

"I think tonight is going to be a good night, don't you, Sara?" Jeanne cooed, as she shut the shower door behind her.

Chapter End Notes:

Since I took so long getting this chapter up, I'll give a hint at the next chapter: shower! :P

.....and the girls will go clubbing. I'll leave it to your imagination where Jeanne is going to hide a 3-inch Sara while she's there. ;)