- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alrighty, chapter two! Not much action until the end, working on building up to some scenes I have in mind (think chapters 3-5). Little bit of mouth play to start, more will likely follow.

 

Edit: I rewrote the last paragraph of this chapter, I didn';t like how I left it, and needed a better transition into chapter 3.

 

********

 

Sara slowly regained consciousness, the world around her spinning. She looked up and squinted, the sun reflecting off the window and partially blinding her. As she raised her hands to shield herself from the glare, she noticed the huge steering wheel above her, and the gas pedals to her right. Somehow, she had been knocked back into the car when shaken out, the fibrous carpet softening her landing enough to not cause any damage. Sara was still sore, and her left side ached especially, probably from how she landed or was knocked out.

Being stepped on wasn't high on Sara's list of things to do, but she was also terribly dehydrated. She had no clue how long she was out, but she was still soaked in sweat, and the inside of the car felt like a jungle. She looked around, and saw a phone cable hanging from higher up on the dashboard. As she walked up to it, she silently cheered when she saw it was braided. "Should be able to climb this thing, and maybe get noticed by whoever owns this car."

As she mentally prepared herself to climb, her phone popped into her memory. A signal! Maybe out here she could call for help. She reached into her pocket, but her heart sank as soon as her fingers entered. Her phone hadn't survived the trip; the screen was shattered, and the case was crushed. She tried to turn it on, but nothing lit up as she frantically hit the power button.

"Dammit!" She hurled the phone against the wall, shattering into smaller fragments. Now, with no other options left, she looked up along the length of the cable. It must've been 100 feet long to her, but thankfully halfway up was the drink holder. Sara rubber her hands together and mumbled, "you got this, girl," then set off to climbing.

It took her a good 5 minutes to reach the drink holder, but to Sara, it was an eternity. She had slipped a couple of times on the way up, and her hands were bright red from the rope. Although she was fairly athletic from being a cheerleader, Sara panted for breath when she finally reached the holder. Before her was a fountain of life; a fast food cup, glistening with condensation in the sunlight. She hobbled over to the cup, and began lapping up the large drops of water. It was still fairly cold, and Sara giggled as she spun around and leaned her back against the cup, relishing in the large droplets that soaked into her clothes. She sat down, leaning her back against the cup, and decided to wait a few minutes before moving on.

********

Several hours had passed. The sun had almost set, leaving the sky a dull orange color. A streetlight outside the car was lit, providing Sara with some light to look around. She stood up, having dozed off against the cup. While no longer cold, it still had a few remaining drops lingering on it, a few of which Sara slurped up. Now it was time to find a place where she could be noticed.

Sara hopped off the drink holder, and onto the driver's seat. She figured that she could climb up to the headrest, and shout to get the driver's attention. That way, she minimized getting stepped on or crushed. The nap had done her good, and her body didn't ache nearly as much as when she had regained consciousness. The padding on the seat was worn on the sides, with a graceful arch in the center. Whoever used this car had an ass to contend with, and Sara had no intention of doing so.

The back of the seat proved easy to climb. The rough spun fabric provided Sara with plenty of places to grab, and she was making good progress. She was about 3/4 of the way up, when a loud "chirp chirp" startled her. The car had beeen unlocked, and whoever was driving would be sitting down any second. Sara felt the fear rising up in her, and she climbed as fast as she could. She glanced to her right, just in time to see the car door swing open. the driver looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place where she knew her from. Sara turned back, and focused on making the last leg of the climb. She had only a few more lengths to go, when the giantess sat down. The rush of air up the giantess's back from sitting blew Sara up, and she flailed her arms and screamed. The giantess leaned back in her seat, and Sara looked down to see a shoulder below. She stretched her hands out to break her fall, but then realized she wasn't going to hit the shoulder. She was falling at an angle, and headed straight for the soft drink cup.

Luckily for Sara, the cup didn't have a lid. Unfortunately, the liquid inside the cup was a little under halfway full. She curled up in a cannonball, and hit the liquid hard. She sputtered as she surfaced, tasting the dark cola in her mouth. She looked up and saw the giantess, her blue eyes focused on the road as she made her way home. Sara tried treading water, but the vibrations from the car moving were creating a lot of waves for her to contend with. She swam to the edge of the cup, where the seam of the paper met, and tried to find some purchase for her hands to grasp.

As she grasped at the wall of the cup, she didn't realize the cup was being lifted. The water level began to drop, and Sara looked around confused. Her heart stopped when she faced the brim of the cup. A pair of full red lips was parting, and the cup was headed straight for them! Sara started frantically swimming away, but felt the current of liquid moving towards the gaping cavern. She was losing ground fast, and the liquid was being drained at an alarming rate.

Right before she went in, the lips receded, and the cup was tilted back slightly. Sara fought to catch her breath, trying to figure out how to avoid getting swallowed alive. She began to scream as the cup tilted again, this time faster. The current pulled Sara under the surface, and she tried tp figure out which way was up. As her head breached the surface, she gasped in fresh air, just as a large lip passed over her head. Sara continued screaming, hoping the woman would hear her and spit her out. She grabbed at the lower lip, but it was too slippery, and coated in a thin film of saliva. Sara kept clawing at it, and yelped when a large soft object crashed into her back. The tongue pushed into her, burying her head against the plush lip, and rubbed her along the bottom lip back and forth. It held her there for a moment before letting up. Sara choked for air when she was released, swatting away the thick strands of saliva that now coated her body. She heard a faint gurgling over the sound of the car radio, but wasn't expecting the hurricane that followed.

********

Krystal finished off the last of her soda, then licked her lips slowly, enjoying the last flavor of the sugary drink. She felt a gurgle in her stomach, followed by a quiet but forceful belch. She smiled and covered her mouth, giggling at such an unladylike action, before returning to her music and singing her heart out.

********

Sara had turned around when she heard the gurgling, and felt a wave of hot air blast across her face. she raised her hands up to shield herself, but the force of the air pushed up against the edge of the lip, and she lost her balance. As she tumbled through the air, Sara tried to get her bearings. She hit something fast, but it was soft. The surface was rounded, and Sara began to roll down. She managed to slow herself long enough to look ahead, and see the leading edge of a bra approaching fast. The soft flesh below her was bouncing with the car, denying Sara any chance to get a footing and try to grab the lacey edge. As she passed under the bra, the angle sharply increased, and Sara found herself wedged between the cup and a giant tit. Every bump in the road caused the flesh to rise, smothering Sara before falling back down. Each ripple in the tit caused Sara to slip a little, and the dampness of the skin prevented her from gripping anything. She clawed at the skin and depsparately tried to pull herself up, but the sweaty flesh continued to slide her down. Gradually, her hips were covered, followed by her stomach. Gravity inverted as the car hit a speed bump, and Sara slipped much deeper, up to her neck. One last bump, and her head disappeared behind the giant wall of breast flesh, leaving only a pair of flailing hand and a sweat soaked ponytail behind.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Okay, on to chapter 3! More boobs!