- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
*drags feet because of work* Here, take it! It's all I have!

Hopefully I'll have another chapter or two ready before Christmas. One for here, one for Angela. :D

********

Jeanne sighed as the steamy water rolled over her shoulders. One hand was still firmly wrapped around Sara's limp body, her head rolled back and resting against Jeanne's curled index finger. Jeanne shifted her shoulders, allowing the warm water to run down her arm to her clenched hand. Slowly, the tiny girl in her grasp began to move.

Sara groaned as she leaned her head upright. Her skull was pounding, and her skin tingled with warmth. She shook her head a few times, trying to regain her focus as her vision cleared. The roaring sound of water filled her ears, like she was stranded in a thunderstorm. A firm squeeze around her body strained her lungs, and Sara's eyes shot open from the surge of discomfort.

As she got her bearings, Sara realized where she was. Her eyes trailed out along the outstretched arm that held her, slowly looking up to see the smiling face of Jeanne. Thin wisps of steam danced around her face, her damp hair showing the initial signs of curling under the weight of the humidity. The smile on Jeanne's face broadened as Sara felt her body begin to descend.

Sara squirmed as a trickle of water rolled down Jeanne's arm, dribbling a warm stream down her body. She struggled to free her arms and wipe her eyes as the water splashed against her face. The tendons in Jeanne's fingers shifted against her torso, adjusting her grip on Sara. With a final tug, Sara pulled her left hand free, and began vigorously wiping her face, trying to clear her vision.

Jeanne took a small step back, centering her scalp under the shower head. She tilted her head back and let the warm water soak into her hair, and sighed as the trail of water snaked down the curve of her back. Her ears poked through the matted wet hair, a faint hint of pink from the heated water bringing blood to the surface. Jeanne lifted her hands to her chest, and gently squeezed her breasts. The struggling in her hand intensified as her massaging palm pressed Sara into her ample bosom.

Sara had barely cleared the water from her eyes when her face was mashed against a wall of flesh. The hand against her back began to squeeze and push, pressing her body against the warm breast. She sputtered as droplets of water trickled down the slippery skin and filled her mouth. Her arms pushed against the rounded curve of Jeanne's breast, hardly making an indentation in the firm mammary. She kicked her legs wildly, unable to find a footing to push herself up.

Jeanne gave her chest one more squeeze, before pulling her hands away. Her hands cupped together, and began to pool the bath water around Sara. She lifted her hands to her face, and opened her mouth wide. Jeanne stuck out her tongue, and before Sara could protest, she ran the pink muscle across the length of Sara's tiny wet body.

"Eww, you taste pretty sweaty, Sara." Jeanne pretended to gag at the taste, but in reality, Sara did taste pretty good. The salty tinge of sweat complimented the sweeter flavor of her skin, but Jeanne wasn't in the mood for that, at least not now.

"You should get cleaned up for the club tonight, don't you think?"

With that, Jeanne grasped Sara in one hand, and reached down with the other. She flicked open the cap of the body wash. As she picked up the bottle, a faint smell of strawberries filled the air. Jeanne smiled as Sara began to struggle as she tilted the bottle over her tiny head. A large dollop of translucent red gel fell from the open mouth of the bottle, splattering Sara with the sweet soap.

Sara gasped as the cold body wash collided with her head. The thick gel melded around her face, coating her body and Jeanne's hand. Sara wiggled and swatted at the soap on her face, struggling to breathe. The smell of strawberries permeated her senses, and flashbacks of her shower with Krystal played in the back of her mind. Finally, the soap dribbled lower, and Sara managed to clear enough from her mouth to suck in air. The sweet fragrance of the body wash burned her throat as she breathed, and Sara was so distracted by trying to breathe that she failed to realize what Jeanne was doing.

Jeanne leaned forward, and rested one hand on the shower wall in front of her. The tiled surface was cool to the touch, contrasting the warmth felt on the rest of her skin. She began to shift her weight, and spread her legs apart slightly. Feeling the crack between her asscheeks part, Jeanne squatted slightly, and positioned Sara below her waiting butt.

Sara looked up, and was frozen in terror. The twin cheeks of Jeanne's ass hovered over her, water splashing off her slick skin. Far above her, Sara saw Jeanne looking down her back, eyes filled with mischief and lust. She squirmed against the fingers wrapped around her body, and Sara realized what the body wash was for: it wasn't for cleaning her off. Sara felt her body shoot upwards, only a short scream escaping her lips before she was plunged into darkness.

With one swift motion, Jeanne thrust her hand upwards, jamming Sara into her ass. The mellow sound of the shower drowned out any muffled cries from her butt, and Jeanne clenched her cheeks as she pushed her fist against the base of her ass cheeks. She could feel the girl's frantic struggling, and slowly began to move her hand up her soaked crack. As her hand pushed further up, Jeanne could finally hear Sara's screams as her tiny head poked out from her firm rump. She giggled, and began to pull her hand back down, dragging Sara back into the abyss.

Bubbles surrounded Sara as she writhed in Jeanne's grip. The slick skin pressed against her body tightly, forming around her face like a clay mold. As her head finally broke free of Jeanne's derričre, Sara sucked in a lungful of air, gagging on the soapy bubbles that filled her mouth. She felt the fingers wrapped around her legs begin to pull down, and she clawed as the slippery flesh, desperately trying to break free of this nightmare.

A quick tug on her legs undid what little progress Sara had made. She yelped as her body was sucked back into Jeanne's ass. Warm water flowed around her, mixing with the body wash. Between Sara's struggles and Jeanne's movement, the canyon of Jeanne's ass was teeming with strawberry scented bubbles. Sara wiped her eyes, the soap sending small stings of pain as it seeped past her eyelids.

Jeanne rubbed Sara up and down her ass vigorously, scrubbing her crack with the tiny girl. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, relishing the power she felt over Sara. After a few moments, Jeanne pulled her hand lower, exposing Sara's body from the shoulders down. Only her head remained entombed in her ass. She shifted her grip on the flailing woman, and tilted her back. Jeanne began to push her headfirst towards her asshole, and a soft moan escaped her lips as she felt Sara's tiny head press against her anus. Steadying herself with one hand on the shower wall, Jeanne slowly pushed her bottom out and leaned forward, and began to rub Sara against her asshole.

"Yeah, make sure it's nice and clean, you little runt." Jeanne twisted her hand as she rubbed Sara in small circles around her clenched anus.

Sara retched as her face was rammed against Jeanne's foul hole. Even though the smell was only that of strawberries, Sara recoiled in disgust as the slimy ring pulsed and twitched against her head. Her body was smeared with soapy water, and Sara screamed as Jeanne began to push her harder against the the pink ring. Slowly, the sphincter relaxed, and Sara gasped as she felt her head slip forward. She couldn't open her eyes, and her mouth and nose were covered with hot, sticky flesh. The muscle clamped around her head, threatening to crush it like a grape.

Jeanne moaned again as she felt Sara's head slide into her asshole. She felt her tiny shoulder mash against the entrance of her rectum, preventing Jeanne from jamming her inside completely. She stood up straight and squeezed her cheeks, smothering Sara completely within her ass. Jeanne dragged a finger up her crack, and only felt a tiny pair of feet poking out. She giggled, and pinched one of the feet between her finger and thumb. Slowly, Jeanne pulled the foot down, feeling her anus holding tightly to Sara's head. After several seconds, she gave the leg a firm tug, and felt the tiny head pop free from it's prison. She lifted her hand to her face, holding Sara upside down in front of her beaming smile.

Sara's head was still spinning from the lack of air. Everything was upside down as Jeanne whisked her through the air. She shook her head and opened her eyes, and was greeted by the cruel smile of her captor. Sara held her arms up in front over her face as one of Jeanne's massive fingers approached. Tiny water droplets dotted the manicured nail as it flicked her arms aside, and the wrinkly fingertip pushed against Sara's chest. The rough texture of Jeanne's fingerprint felt strange against Sara's exposed breasts; coarse like sandpaper, but still slick with moisture. Her arms beat uselessly on the side of the finger as it poked and prodded her dangling body.

Jeanne giggled as she toyed with Sara. "How's it feel, bug?" She poked Sara firmly, pushing her tiny body backwards. She watched as Sara swung like a pendulum, pivoting from her leg where Jeanne kept her fingers pinched. She glanced down at her rack, watching the water trail along her pale skin, trickling down her cleavage. A smile crept across her face as she wrapped one arm around her breasts, closing the gap between her assets. She lowered Sara down, watching with glee as the tiny girl's struggles intensified.

"Whoopsies!" Jeanne chuckled as she let go of Sara's leg. A short scream echoed in the shower as Sara slid between the slippery boobs. Jeanne pushed her arms together, sealing her completely within her cleavage. Hugging her chest with one arm, she reached over and squirted a generous helping of body wash onto her chest. The pink soap pooled in her cleavage, and Jeanne began to rub her breasts against each other, working the soap into a bubbly lather. She could feel Sara wiggling against her soft melons, probably fighting for air.

Sara could feel the cool soap dribbling down her legs as she struggled within the confines of Jeanne's cleavage. The torrent of water and constant shifting walls of flesh kept her from breathing regularly, and Sara's body surged with adrenaline as she fought for oxygen. She could feel herself slowly sliding deeper as Jeanne continued to knead their massive orbs back and forth, and Sara tried pulling herself lower. She could feel herself losing consciousness when something firm grasped her legs. Her body slid upwards against the drenched breasts, leaving her coated in bubbles as her head finally resurfaced.

Jeanne laid Sara in the palm of her hand, and watched as the tiny girl tried to stand up. "Guess it's time to actually wash off, what do you think, Sara?"

Before Sara could react, Jeanne tilted her palm forward, slapping Sara against her breast. She began to rub her hand back and forth in a circular motion, dragging Sara against her slick skin, leaving a trail of bubbles in her wake. Jeanne smiled as she felt Sara's struggling, and passed her between her breasts to collect more soap, before moving to her other breast. She made sure to pass slowly over her nipples, rubbing Sara's face against the hardened pink mounds.

Sara screamed and wiggled against Jeanne's hand, but her cries for help were muffled by the wet palm pressed against her. What little light managed to slip through Jeanne's fingers provided Sara with a disoriented view. Everything rotated back and forth as she was rubbed over Jeanne's wet body like a washcloth. She had no idea where she was, until she felt something clamp down around her.

Jeanne tucked her hand up into her armpit, and lowered her other arm. Her hand snaked out from under her arm, and Jeanne began to slowly move her arm back and forth, mashing Sara into her smelly pit.

"Make sure you get it nice and clean, bitch," Jeanne murmured as she felt Sara squirming within the tight confine. She gave her arm another squeeze, before fishing the poor girl out, and moved her to her other arm.

Sara screamed as she was jammed under Jeanne's arm again. Even though she was clean shaven, tiny hairs bristled against Sara, leaving a tingling discomfort across her skin. The smell was terrible, like garlic left out in the sun too long. Sara pursed her lips together, unwilling to allow any of the acrid flavor to enter her mouth. After several agonizing seconds of squirming, she finally felt the release as Jeanne lifted her arm and pulled her free.

Jeanne slid her hand down her stomach, gently rubbing Sara against her tummy. Reaching her hips, she gripped Sara in her hand, and began to crouch down. Jeanne opened her hand, unceremoniously dumping Sara onto the tiled shower floor, and quickly stood up.

"I'm gonna be on my feet all night, so you'd better make sure they're clean, Sara."

She raised a foot over the tiny girl, who had barely managed to gain her balance under the torrential rain from the shower head. Kicking a toe against Sara's back, Jeanne knocked the woman to her knees, then slowly pushed her down against the warm tiles. She slowly slid her foot to the side, rolling Sara over onto her back.

"Better start rubbing while I finish up, or I'll make you clean somewhere a lot less pleasant."

Without further instructions, Jeanne lowered her foot onto Sara, and began to rock it back and forth across her body. Sara raised her hands and screamed, before the wrinkly sole overwhelmed her. The hot doughy flesh molded around her, pushing her body against the hard tile floor. Sara beat her hands against the giant foot, and slowly tried to pull herself free.

She looked down and frowned. Her little slave wasn't doing a very good job cleaning, maybe she needed an incentive? She began to shift her weight onto her left foot, feeling her sole wrap around Sara as she slowly crushed her. After a few seconds, she removed her weight, and to her delight, could feel a pair of tiny hand rubbing between her toes.

"Heehee! That tickles!" Jeanne scrunched her toes against Sara's face, feeling her face smush against the creases between her big and second toe. She shifted her attention to her hair, and began scrubbing in her shampoo.

Sara rubbed her hands against the toes, fighting back tears. Her back ached from being crushed against the tiles, and she was pretty sure she had a minor concussion from being ground under Jeanne's foot. After about a minute of rubbing, the foot retreated, only to be quickly replaced by it's twin. Sara didn't resist, and quickly started rubbing the new foot, fearful of what might happen if she defied Jeanne again.

Jeanne sighed as she rinsed the last of the shampoo from her hair. She rotated the silver knob, shutting off the flow of water. The sound of trickling water slowly died down, reduced to a sporadic dripping. Jeanne bent down, and plucked Sara out from under her foot.

"Hmm, not bad, Sara. You might be useful after all."

Jeanne stepped out of the shower, and quickly wrapped a towel around her chest. She set Sara on the counter, and watched as the girl collapsed on her side. As she finished drying off, Jeanne scooped up the tiny girl, and tossed her about in the towel.

Sara was tossed to and fro within the towel, the coarse fibers brushing against her body. While not painful, Sara's stomach began to twist with motion sickness as she was bounced around. Finally, the ride ended, and a hand reached down like a claw, scooping up Sara and placing her back on the countertop.

Jeanne pouted slightly as she watched Sara crumple to her side again, clearly worn out. It wouldn't be as much fun if Sara didn't fight back...

"Maybe I'll give you a rest tonight, how's that sound?"

Sara turned her head. Jeanne, being nice? How ironic. She slowly pushed herself up, staggering to her feet. When Jeanne reached down, she offered no resistance.

Jeanne held the tiny girl up to her face, and stuck out her lower lip.

"Guess you're not gonna be any fun tonight, so you can get some rest tonight. Tomorrow is going to be the start of a long week, finals are coming."

Sara groaned as Jeanne carried her to the bedroom. As the giant palm lowered to the plastic box, Sara stepped out and laid down next to the water bottle cap. She didn't even look up as Jeanne secured the lid above her, her body exhausted from the abuse.

Jeanne slowly slid the box into her dresser drawer, and shut it, locking Sara in darkness. She turned around and began to dress herself, noticing the lack of noise in the house.

"Krys?" She called out, waiting for a response. After a moment, Jeanne walked over to her phone, and glanced down. One text message, from Krystal:

"Hey sis, friend picked me up on the way, I'll see you when you get here"

Jeanne smiled. If Krystal was gone, maybe she could play one last game with Sara before the night was over. She slipped on a sequined blue dress, and eyed her dresser drawer. A plan started to brew in her mind, and she snickered as she began applying her makeup. This would be a night Sara wouldn't forget.
Chapter End Notes:

What will Jeanne do this time to torment Sara? Hint: drunk and unaware Krystal is coming... ;)