- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know, I know... I said drunk Krystal was coming. And she is! Just not this chapter.

A shorter chapter than usual, I wanted to get the ball rolling a little bit for you guys while I polish up the fun stuff. ;)

********

Sara laid on her side in the darkness, her chest rising and falling with her slow breathing. The last trickles of adrenaline in her veins kept her awake, but her body was sapped for energy. She could hear muffled sounds from outside her prison, likely Jeanne getting ready to leave and join her sister. Sara rolled onto her back and stretched her legs, feeling her toes gently tap against the cold plastic wall of her cell. Her body ached all over, and Sara drifted off to sleep as the last of her nerves began to calm.

Several minutes passed as Jeanne finished applying her makeup. She finally stood up and walked over to the dresser, mind racing with ideas. Her hand wrapped around the bronze handle, and Jeanne slowly pulled the drawer open. Inside her little box, Sara was passed out, her body splayed out like a miniature art exhibit. Jeanne chuckled softly as she reached in, and gently lifted the box straight up. The box rested against the dresser top with a soft thud, shaking Sara, but not waking her. Reaching into the drawer a second time, Jeanne removed the amulet, and focused her gaze on Sara. Slowly, the limp body began to dwindle down, stopping once Sara was no longer than Jeanne's fingernail. She smiled, and tucked the amulet back into the drawer.

"Damn, she really is out cold," Jeanne mumbled to herself, a bit surprised her captive didn't awaken from her slumber. She hustled out of her bedroom, returning a moment later clutching two objects. She set the first down next to the plastic bin, allowing it to roll into the clear wall. In her other hand, she began to unravel a thin twine, the same she had used earlier that day to secure Sara to Krystal's flip flop. Satisfied with an arm's length piece, she held the thread up and nipped it with her teeth, severing the cotton fibers with ease.

"Wake up, sleepy head!" Jeanne tapped her fingernail along the lid of the bin, then lightly swatted the side, jarring Sara and the bottle cap within.

The jolt shook Sara back to consciousness, and she bolted upright. Her heart pounded from the scare as her head swiveled left and right, searching for Jeanne's approaching hand. She quickly noticed that she was smaller again, almost as small as the first time. Her gaze stopped on a long pink pillar resting against the opposite side of the clear wall, and Sara's eyes glanced up and down the length of the strange object.

Sara's eyes bugged out in horror as she realized what it was, and she scurried into the furthest corner of the box. A small series of whimpers began to escape her lips as she looked up, watching as Jeanne fidgeted with the rubber band on the lid. As the lid lifted, Sara screamed and kicked her legs at Jeanne's manicured fingers, knowing exactly what the cruel bitch had in mind.

Jeanne giggled as her fingers squeezed Sara, and she held her up close to her face.

"It'll be a while before Krystal and I get home, so you'll have plenty of time to rest." Jeanne smirked as she watched Sara struggle against her fingertips, her puny body squished between her thumb and index finger. "And I suggest you rest up; Krystal tends to get all worked up and horny when she's drunk." Another small scream played on Jeanne's ears, widening her grin further.

"And believe me, I'm not bringing her home until she's good and wasted."

Sara screamed until her voice cracked. Her pounding fists against Jeanne's fingers did little to free her, as her titanic captor positioned her against the pink pillar. The fingers adjusted, and Sara was pressed firmly against the firm rubber by the pad of Jeanne's thumb. Her arms flailed uselessly on either side of the oppressive digit, and Sara twisted her head to the side, sucking in precious little lungfuls of air as Jeanne began to bind her.

Pass after pass, Jeanne wrapped the cords around Sara's ankles, then her thighs, then just below her bare breasts. Careful not to pull too tight, Jeanne secured the thin twine with a double knot, tucking the taut lump of thread between Sara's perky boobs. She took a step back and squinted, smiling as she could no longer see Sara's squirming body against her sister's dildo.

"I'm sure you'll help push her over the edge tonight, won't you?" Jeanne mocked as she carried the sex toy back to Krystal's room, complete with a new vibrator. She slid the dildo back under the lower corner of the mattress, making sure to position Sara so that she wouldn't be crushed by the weight of the bed above. She walked to the doorway and turned around, and blew a kiss towards Sara.

"Sweet dreams, you little slut. I'm sure Krystal will, once she's finished with you, that is."

Sara screamed as Jeanne flicked off the light, trapping her again in darkness. She pulled at the restraints, tugging until the tight thread began to dig into her wrists and ankles. Her strength began to wane, replaced by fear and despair. Giving one final tug, Sara collapsed against the cotton threads and wept. Slowly, exhaustion overtook her again, and she passed out, small tears trickling down her rosy cheeks.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter coming in the next day or two!

Kinda debating if I should give you guys a sneak peek at what Angela's up to...