- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not much plot, just playtime for Krystal.

I can't remember who requested this, but I'm trying to work in all of your suggestions. If you have one, feel free to speak up!

********

A door slammed, the loud crack jolting Sara from her restless slumber. Her body tensed, and she pulled against the cotton restraints. Muffled cackling crept into the empty room, fueling Sara's fear. She could hear a pair of voices talking, the conversation spattered with giggles.

Shadows danced in the thin line of light that trickled under the door. Tugging at the threads, Sara's struggles became frantic as she heard footsteps approaching. Her breathing became labored as she started to hyperventilate, and she gasped as the doorknob rattled. 

Krystal's hand wrapped around the round knob, and jerked her wrist to the side. The knob slipped, and she fumbled with it again, finally hearing the latch disengage.

"Fuck, that was a good night," Krystal mumbled under her breath, smirking at her own clumsiness. The lining of her mouth still felt cool with each breath, a twinge of tequila flavor lingering on her tongue. She could feel the ethanol in her blood, a mild tingling under her skin whenever she touched something. It was like her fingers fell asleep, but it wasn't painful. The best part was between her legs; she could feel every slight motion of her thong against her sensitive crotch, and it felt amazing. She shifted her weight back and forth between her hips slowly as she pushed her bedroom door open. She turned around, and waved a loose hand towards Jeanne.

Jeanne chuckled, and returned the gesture. "Get some sleep, Krys." She smiled as Krystal gave her a thumbs up, and closed the door behind her. Jeanne paused for a moment, grinning from ear to ear as she heard the soft 'click' of Krystal's bedroom door lock. 

"Sara's in for a wild ride tonight." Jeanne thought to herself as she headed to bed. Her hands slid across her breasts as her mind played with the idea of Sara being smothered within Krystal's pussy, all for her unaware pleasure. She felt her cheeks flush with desire, and almost regretted letting Krystal have all the fun tonight. Shaking her head, she smiled as she began to undress for bed.

It was a wild ride that Sara preferred to avoid. She tugged frantically at the ropes around her body, feeling the knot wedged between her tits slowly sliding lower. Before her eyes, Krystal's legs approached the bed, a pair of wobbly silhouettes in the dimly lit room. Sara watched in horror as they twisted before here, then felt the roof above her begin to collapse. She screamed as the mattress creaked in Krystal's weight, her cries quickly muffled as the firm foam molded around her.

Krystal sat down on the corner of the bed, sinking into the memory foam as she lifted her legs. Dreamily kicking her feet in the air, she squeezed her thighs and wiggled her rump into the mattress. 

"Too bad it's a school night," she muttered to herself. "Having a boy over would've been so much better..." Her voice trailed off as she reached behind her back, and unhooked the clasp of her bra. She sighed as the tension around her chest disappeared, her perky breasts free of their lacy prison. She quickly stripped her shirt off, and a short gasps escaped her lips as the cool air brushed across her bare skin. Her crotch yearned for attention, and Krystal decided to delay no further.

Slipping a finger under the waistband of her skimpy black skirt, Krystal wiggled it down to her knees, then kicked her legs and sent the fabric sailing across the room. She leaned forward, and slowly ground her hips back and forth against the sheets. Her hand trailed down her body, fingers gliding across her pale stomach before tucking beneath her panties. Krystal began to swirl her hand in slow circles, occasionally clenching her thighs around her hand. The throbbing between her legs only grew, and Krystal knew just what she needed.

Krystal leaned forward, keeping one hand pressed firmly against her crotch. Her hair hung down around her head as she leaned forward, almost horizontal now, and she felt a slight spinning in her mind from the rapid movement. Closing her eyes and focusing on her sense of touch, she slipped her free hand beneath the mattress, fingers probing in the darkness. After several seconds of blindly poking around, she grasped her prize, and quickly pulled her closed fist out. 

Sara yelped as a large digit bumped into her, followed by four more as they surrounded her. Her cries were muted as Krystal's hand clamped into a fist, her upper half squished against her sweaty palm. Sara jerked her head back and forth, looking for air, as the heat around her quickly began to rise. Suddenly the world turned upside down, and Sara breathed deeply as Krystal's hand retreated. Her head flopped left and right, as she took in her surroundings. Before her, a dark wall of fabric sped toward her with frightening speed, and Sara let out a short squeak before she was slammed into the black lace.

Krystal began to rub the dildo along her pussy, dragging the length of it up and down in a rhythmic motion. She scooted back onto the center of the bed, and propped herself up on one arm as she leaned back.  Her rubbing grew harder, and she pressed her legs together as she slowly pumped the sex toy against her dampened panties. She closed her eyes again and tilted her head back, relishing the tingles of pleasure creeping up her spine.

The friction on Sara's face and chest was alleviated by the moist fabric, but only slightly. Her skin felt raw as she was rubbed up and down against Krystal's heated crotch, and her nostrils were overwhelmed with a musky smell. Not foul, but the sheer strength of the feminine odor made Sara begin to feel dizzy. She tried to scream, but as soon as she caught her breath, her body was compressed back against the steaming thong.

Krystal couldn't stand the foreplay any longer. She flopped onto her back, and roughly jerked the soaking thong to the side. Her finger and thumb pressed against the outer lips of her vagina, and she slowly spread her womanhood as the tip of her toy rubbed against her labia. Moaning softly, Krystal began to slowly pull her hand to her hips, pushing the dildo into her body. She sighed as her hormones kicked into high gear, mingled with the alcohol from earlier. Her other hand slid up her tummy, and Krystal pinched and twisted at her nipples as she pumped the dildo in and out.

Sara screamed as she was plunged headfirst into Krystal. The heat rose exponentially in a heartbeat, and Sara felt the walls around her squeeze and undulate from her presence. She squirmed violently against her bonds as her body was thrust in and out of the sweltering cavern. Her breathing became erratic as the crushing grip of the massive vagina flattened her lungs over and over. Sara's hair was matted to her head by the viscous nectar from within, and she gagged as her mouth filled with fluid.

Krystal began to squeeze her thighs together, and her breath came in short gasps. She could feel a wave of euphoria bubbling up inside her, and every thrust of her hands pushed her closer to the edge. Faster and faster, Krystal bit her lip to suppress the urge to cry out in ecstasy. With one final push, Krystal clamped her legs tightly as she jammed the dildo deep within her. She rolled to her sighed, burying her head in her pillow as she let out a high pitched moan. 

The hot sticky walls around Sara drenched her in a thick fluid, and she felt the pressure crushing her increase. She tried to scream as the air was slowly crushed from her lungs, small gurgles escaping her lips as a torrent of Krystal's juices flooded over her. Every muscle in her body burned as she was compressed against the spamming walls, the deprivation of air settling around her like a dark cloud. Sara felt her body begin to slide, and a small glimmer of light caught her eye as she passed out.

Krystal lay on her back, panting in the afterglow of her orgasm. One leg was arched into the air, the other hung limp against the cool sheets. Catching her breath, she reached down between her legs, and slowly fished the pink dildo out from her inner sanctum. The matte rubber surface glistened in the dim light, coated in a thin film of her juices. 

Krystal grabbed a tissue from her nightstand, and gingerly wiped off her toy, stroking it from top to bottom. Wadding the tissue into a ball, she half-heartedly tossed it towards her wastebasket, then shrugged as the damp wad bounced pitifully off the metal rim. She sighed, and finally rolled over onto her stomach, slowly pushing herself up on weak elbows. Her legs wobbled like jello, still unsteady with orgasmic bliss. She roughly shoved the dildo back under her mattress, then collapsed onto her bed, all tuckered out. Krystal pulled the sheet up to her shoulders, and was asleep before the blanket had settled.

Sara slowly came to, her head spinning like a merry-go-round. She shook her head to dispel the dizziness, and glanced around. Her body was caked with Krystal's fluids, thickening as it dried to her skin. The cotton restraints were soaked, and practically unbreakable now. Sara hung her head as soft sobs echoed underneath the mattress, her sanity slowly slipping away.

Chapter End Notes:


Can't forget about Jeanne, now can we? ;)