- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Can't let Krystal have all the fun, now can we? ;)

I hadn't really planned this chapter at first, but I figured Jeanne's the jealous type, so why wouldn't she want to play with Sara too?

 

********

 

Jeanne laid on her sheets, clad only in a white lace bra and matching panties. Her fingers slowly rubbed up and down her heated mound, as her mind raced with erotic ways to torment Sara. She closed her eyes as thin shafts of moonlight danced across her skin, and pictured the situation Sara must be in. To be crushed deep within a woman who doesn't even know you're there, smothered to satisfy her carnal desires. 

Jeanne's hand began to wander lower, cupping between her hips as she squeezed her curvaceous thighs together. While allowing Krystal to have some unsuspecting fun with Sara was turning her on, Jeanne felt the need for more. She craved the feeling of Sara's squirming body jammed deep within her own body, smothered, and conforming to her desires. Her fingers massaged her throbbing labia as she fantasized about her little living sex toy.

"Ah, dammit," Jeanne muttered. Her hands weren't going to cut it, and she knew it! Her body needed external stimulation, and she craved a very particular pleasure. Sitting up in bed, Jeanne felt the cool night air float across her skin, heightening her sense of touch and sending prickles down her arms. She stood up, and gingerly crept down the hallway to Krystal's room. There was no sound coming from behind the locked door; Jeanne figured she had already passed out by now.

Jeanne reached up, patting her fingertips along the top of the door frame, stopping when she sensed the cold touch of steel. Grasping the metallic object between her finger and thumb, Jeanne lowered her hand to the door, and quietly slipped a bobby pin into the brass knob. With a deliberate twist, the jagged hairpin rotated the lock, signaling its completion with a audible 'click'. Jeanne smiled, and tucked the bobby pin between her lips, before slowly turning the handle.

Between the gentle snores of Krystal, Sara could hear movement. A scraping noise followed by a click caught her attention, and she lifted her head. Her puffy red eyes glanced at the door, and to her horror, she could see the shiny knob move in the dim light. Slowly, the door swung open, silent save for the gentle drag across the carpeted floor. A shadowy figure slipped into the room, heading straight for the bed. Sara began to squirm and fight against her restraints, the dried juices from Krystal cracking and peeling away from her skin. She gasped, and held her breath as the trickle of light in front of her was blocked, and a rustling sound approached her.

Jeanne knelt at the corner of Krystal's bed, and gently slid her hand between the mattress and wooden frame. Her hand brushed against something rubber, and Jeanne wrapped her hand around it and pulled. She squinted in the faint light, and could barely see the thread wrapped around the tip of the dildo. Rotating the toy in her hand, Jeanne smiled as Sara's puny body rolled into view. Her hands began to pick at the string, her nails digging through the cotton fibers with ease.

Before Sara could wiggle free, Jeanne pinched her fingers against her, and gently squeezed.  Sara felt her body being compressed from both sides, her face pressed into the ridges and swirls of Jeanne's fingertip. She squirmed and pounded her fists against the soft flesh, her terrified blows bouncing off Jeanne's skin with barely an indentation to her finger.

Jeanne grinned in the darkness, the bobby pin between her lips sticking loosely to the remnants of her lipstick. A sense of power welled inside of her, feeling Sara's struggles between her fingers.

"Good, she still has some fight left in her," Jeanne thought to herself, as she gently tucked Krystal's staff of pleasure back under the mattress. She spun on her heels, and crept out of her sister's room closing the door behind her with a gentle thud. Plucking the bobby pin from her mouth, Jeanne skillfully locked the door, covering her tracks. Her heart was racing as she focused on the squirming between her fingers.

Jeanne hurried to her room, and flopped down on her bed. The full moon outside her window provided her with a soft light to play under. Rolling over onto her back, she held her hand over her stomach, and released her fingers. She felt a small thump against her smooth tummy, and giggled as she watched the tiny woman scramble to her feet.

Sara was dazed from the fall, and stumbled as the ground beneath her shook. It was warm against her bare feet, and soft, like standing on a firm pillow. The ground quaked again, and heaved forward, tossing Sara onto her ass.

Jeanne propped herself up on her elbows, and stared down at Sara. As her stomach rose, the tiny girl began to tumble down, and Jeanne giggled at the comical display. She could hear her tiny screams as she rolled, coming to rest against a fold in her skin. Jeanne poked with her finger, nudging Sara towards her navel.

Sara's vision spun, her sense of balance scrambled from the fall. A soft push against her back slid her along the crevice of skin, and Sara kicked and screamed against the manicured nail. She felt herself fall backwards, and shrieked as her back landed against something firm. The warm ground around her shook as a feminine laugh filled the air.

Sara struggled to her feet, her eyes darting back and forth. The ground beneath her feet rose and fell with each breath Jeanne took, a faint pounding drummed in the distance. Sara scrambled to the edge of the fleshy pit, and began to pull herself up. The thin folds along Jeanne’s navel provided a squishy handhold, and Sara grimaced as she started to climb.

A hand fell across Jeanne’s mouth as she suppressed a chuckle. She could feel Sara’s tiny hands gripping her skin as she tried to escape. It tickled a bit, and Jeanne knew where she could make it feel better. Watching Sara’s tiny head emerge from her belly button, she waited until the small girl had pulled herself up completely.

“You’re quite the little fighter, Sara,” Jeanne smiled down her chest, her view partially obscured by her breasts as she began to sit up further. She cupped her hand below her navel, catching Sara as she fell lower.

“I wonder how it felt for Krystal…”

Sara screamed as the hand began to lower. Her stomach rose in her throat, and she braced herself against one of the massive fingers curled around her like a cage. The air around her became humid, and Sara’s nose twitched as the musky scent of Jeanne’s crotch filled her nostrils. Not quite as sweaty as Krystal’s, but still glistening with anticipation, Jeanne’s hungry pussy throbbed in front of Sara. She froze in terror, watching as Jeanne’s other hand reached down, a pair of fingers stroking her engorged clit.

Jeanne moaned softly, and brought her cupped hand closer, pressing it against her swollen lips. A small gasp slipped through her plush lips as she felt Sara mashed against her most sensitive area. Her tiny limbs rubbing back and forth against her slick labia, desperately fighting for her freedom. Jeanne removed her hand, and could hear Sara’s muffled screams between her heated thighs.

Thick fluids clung to Sara’s body, coating her skin, and making it impossible to grip anything. Her hands clawed uselessly at the slick skin as Jeanne began to rub her hand up and down her sweltering pussy. Sara screamed as she felt a finger wedge against her back, maneuvering her closer to the entrance of the humid cavern. She kicked her legs wildly as she was shoved headfirst into darkness.

Jeanne gasped as she plunged her finger within her soaked pussy. Sara’s struggles intensified, her flailing legs kicking gently against her swollen lips. She curled her finger slightly, and began to rub Sara against her pubic bone. Small hands pounded against the walls of her vagina, sending shivers of pleasure down her thighs. She scrunched her feet in ecstasy as a low moan escaped her mouth.

Sara gasped for air as the finger finally retreated from the fleshy cave. Her body was drenched in Jeanne’s juices, and she wiped the warm fluid from her mouth and eyes. Before she could scream, Sara was thrust forward, jammed back into the nightmare. The slippery walls around her pulsed and squeezed, pressing her body into the hot flesh. She tried to pull herself free, but was only shoved deeper.

The finger below her retreated, leaving Sara stuck to the contracting walls. She squirmed to break free, but was greeted by two fingers that slammed into her chest. The cramped space within Jeanne’s pussy was quickly filled by the digits, as they pumped in and out slowly. Sara was pressed against the hot walls, her lungs burning for more air than she could find.

Jeanne pushed her fingers deep inside her, feeling a climax approaching. Her other hand reached up to her breasts, and she twisted and squeezed her swollen nipples. The squirming within her pussy was electric, sending waves of euphoria throughout her body. Jeanne could feel herself reaching the peak, and felt her muscles clamp down on her fingers. A soft cry slipped from her agape mouth, and she arched her back as her orgasm rolled through her veins.

Collapsing into the sheets, Jeanne panted as she caught her breath. The struggling within her pussy was dying down, and she reached her finger in, probing around for her new favorite toy. She fished out the tiny girl, and slowly brought her finger to her face.

Sara was coated in Jeanne’s secretions, her petite form glued to Jeanne’s fingertip. She coughed and sputtered as she gulped in fresh air. Below her, Jeanne flushed and smiling face gazed up at her. Her breath rose around Sara, warming the otherwise cold breeze on her drenched skin.

Sara squirmed slightly, her energy drained from the abuse from both sisters. Not so drained, however, that she couldn’t scream as the sticky finger to which she was plastered began to lower. Jeanne’s smile morphed into an open maw, her lips forming a red ring. She slipped her finger between her lips, then puckered them around her knuckle. Slowly, she dragged her finger back, sucking gently as her nail slid from between her lips. Her finger was clean, save for a thin streak of saliva trailing to her lower lip.

Jeanne moved her tongue around, pressing it against her pursed lips. The sweet juices washed over her taste buds as she poked around for her morsel. A small twitch against her cheek caught her attention, and Jeanne rubbed her tongue against the tiny girl. Her lips parted for a moment as she maneuvered Sara into the middle of her mouth, and began sucking on her like a candy. Her skin tasted so sweet, unlike anything had tasted before.

Saliva pooled around Sara as she was tossed around in Jeanne’s mouth. The massive tongue rubbed across her body, the coarse taste buds scraping against her chest. She screamed as the air around her rumbled with a low moan from deep within Jeanne’s throat. Suddenly, Sara was tossed forward, and the raging pink tongue pressed against the back of her head. Sara’s arms flailed as she tried to fight off the squishy monster, but her head was shoved further between the pursed lips. Trapped between the sticky lips, Sara felt her legs forcibly spread by Jeanne’s tongue, and felt the tip of the muscle press firmly between her legs, driving her forward.

Jeanne stopped pushing Sara once she felt the tiny girl’s head break free of her lips. She could hear her pathetic cries for mercy as her tongue began to lap at her tiny feet. She puckered her lips again, and began to rub the tip of her tongue between Sara’s thighs. The squirming between her lips increased, as did the screams from her tiny morsel.

Jeanne let her tongue slowly explored every inch of Sara’s lower body. She ran the pink organ up and down her legs, sucking on her gently as she did. The slippery beast then began to rub back and forth on Sara’s butt, eliciting a slew of tiny screams from the trapped girl. Jeanne’s lips separated for a moment as her tongue flipped the poor girl over, and began lapping at her crotch.

Sara screamed as the soaking tongue pushed against her pussy. Her voice cracked as she shouted, and she pounded her fists against the soft lips wrapped around her torso. Sara’s sheer terror overruled any pleasure that Jeanne’s tongue brought, and she felt a rage boiling within her as she felt her body violated.

Finally, Jeanne gave one last push with her tongue, and spit Sara out into her waiting hand. Strands of saliva clung to the tiny girl as Jeanne stood up, and walked over to her dresser. Opening the drawer, she lowered her hand, and set Sara into the plastic bin. She watched as the tiny woman immediately curled up into a ball.

“You taste delicious, Sara,” Jeanne teased, her smile widening as she saw the effects of her words. Sara curled even tighter, her tiny form shivering before her eyes. Jeanne reached her hand deeper into the drawer, and removed the amulet.

“Here, this will help you sleep. You’re gonna need your rest, tomorrow is a big day.”

Jeanne slipped the amulet around her neck, and closed her eyes. The jewel began to glow between her fingers, and Sara felt something warm wash over her body. Before she could open her eyes to see what the source of warmth was, her mind drifted to sleep, and her muscles went slack.

Jeanne opened her eyes, and watched intently as Sara’s unconscious form began to expand. Stopping at around an inch, Jeanne held up her fingers to gage the smaller woman’s height.

“Hmm, that should work just right tomorrow.” She replaced the lid on Sara’s prison, and shut the drawer gently, before heading off to sleep herself. Maybe Monday wouldn’t suck after all.

Chapter End Notes:

 

School day incoming! Don't forget who's on the cheerleading time, wonder what might happen to Sara...