- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Brace yourselves, school is coming. Got a little bit of mouthplay for those who like it. ;)

********

Sunlight filtered through the window, gently illuminating Jeanne's room. Her phone emitted a faint chirping, slowly growing louder. A hand snaked out from under the silken sheets, lazily thumping on the dresser to silence the annoyance. Jeanne slowly pulled the sheets down, exposing her face to the soft glow of morning. Her hair was frazzled and a mess, and her squinted eyelids blinked slowly as she adjusted to the light. Groaning softly, she tossed the sheets to the side, and swung her sleepy body up, sitting against the edge of the mattress. Her arms stretched high above her head, she released a drawn out yawn, before smacking her dry lips.

Jeanne's mind filled with the sensations of last night's playtime with Sara, and a weak smile crept across her lips. She ran her tongue along her upper lip, then pursed upper and lower together before rising to her feet. She trudged over to the dresser where Sara was trapped, and slid open the door.

Sara awoke with a start, as her prison was suddenly flooded with light. She rolled against the firm plastic wall from the momentum of the drawer, her fitful sleep abruptly interrupted. She held her hand above her face to shield her eyes from the blinding light while her eyes adjusted. Sara watched as Jeanne reached down and removed the lid, allowing a draft of cool air to wash over her tiny body.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Jeanne whispered down to her pet, as she rubbed her eyes. "Hope you got some rest, you've got a long day ahead of you."

Sara groaned. Every joint in her body was still sore from the previous night, and her skin was sticky from the sister's juices. Her blonde hair was tangled and messy, something Sara figured she'd never be able to fix given her current circumstances.

A shadow fell over Sara as Jeanne reached down for the tiny girl. "Time to get you washed up and ready for the day!" She held Sara up to her face, letting her morning breath wash over her hand.

Sara wrinkled her nose in disgust. Traces of alcohol mixed with the sour stench of Jeanne's breath, and Sara felt lightheaded in an instant.

"That bad, huh?" Jeanne mocked as she watched Sara's expression wither. She closed her hand into a fist around Sara, then blew another long, hot breath down between her curled finger and thumb. The struggling against her fingers confirmed that her torment was working already. She smiled and carried Sara into the bathroom, nudging the door shut behind her with her bare foot. Jeanne's hand opened above the countertop, dropping Sara against the edge of the sink bowl.

Sara sat down, her body still waking up, though a tinge of adrenaline was already flowing from the short fall. She stared up and watched as Jeanne rummaged through a medicine cabinet hovering above the sink. A dull thud behind her spooked Sara, and she twisted her neck to see the source of the sound. A bright pink toothbrush gently rocked back and forth, the plastic handle almost within arm's reach for Sara.

"Oopsies," Jeanne muttered, feigning surprise at the situation. She smiled inward, a tad disappointed the brush didn't graze Sara on the way down. Her fingers wrapped around the pink handle, and Jeanne made sure her fingertip poked Sara's slender back.

Sara didn't expect Jeanne to bump her, and yelped as she was thrown forward. She tumbled forward, rolling down the curved ceramic bowl of the sink. After several painful seconds, her downhill roll came to a halt as she collided with the drain. She rolled onto her back, her left arm clutched across her stomach in pain.

A low moan of pain fled her lips, and Sara winced as she pulled herself up. She braced one arm against the silver drain, using the raised portion as a pedestal to lean on. Looking up, Sara watched as Jeanne applied a thick green paste to her toothbrush, before shoving the bristles between her red lips. Her attention turned back to the drain, as she hopped up onto it, and stood atop the cold metal.

Jeanne glanced down as she swished the toothpaste around her cheeks, building up the minty froth in her mouth. She leaned down and spat the green foam into the sink, covering the silvery drain and its passenger in a thick layer of saliva and mint bubbles.

A thick glob slammed into Sara, knocking her onto her back. A short yelp escaped her mouth as her body was engulfed in light green bubbles. The cold scent of spearmint permeated what little air she had, and her eyes burned from the smell. Her arms and legs kicked wildly as Sara fought to remove the disgusting slime from her face and body.

Jeanne giggled as she watched Sara struggle under the minty spit. She reached down, and extended a solitary finger. Pressing gently into the wiggling girl buried in the bubbles, Jeanne laughed as she could hear faint murmurs and cries.

"Here, let's get you cleaned up, runt."

With her other hand, Jeanne turned on the cold water. Water gushed from the faucet, pouring down her outstretched finger and scattering her spit. Jeanne peered down the length of her arm, staring intently at the writhing form under her finger. She smiled darkly as she slowly twisted her finger back and forth against the drain.

Sara's lungs burned for air. Her face was buried under a torrent of icy water, her vision obscured save for a sketchy outline of her oppressor's colossal finger. The twisting against her stomach sent shockwaves of pain throughout her body, and her mouth opened in agony as she pounded her fists against the fingernail.

The torrent of water finally slowed to a trickle, and Sara gasped for air. She coughed and sputtered as she heaved up small mouthfuls of water, her drenched body shaking from the cold. Before she could regain her composure, Sara felt a pair of warm pads press against her sides, and firmly squeeze. She yelped as she was hoisted into the air and brought before a pair of sparkling blue eyes.

"There, all ready to go!" Jeanne exclaimed as she popped Sara into her mouth. Sara's minuscule screams were silenced as Jeanne's moist lips sealed around her pet. She flicked her tongue against the squirming morsel between her cheeks, drenching Sara in saliva. Stepping out of the bathroom with a spring in her step, she began to get dressed for school.

Sara screamed as she was shoved into a pool of warm, sticky saliva. Her hands slid against the bumpy surface of the tongue as it battered her back and forth. She wretched as the rough tip rubbed along her body, brushing against her legs. As the slick muscle flicked against her breasts, Sara let out a moan of despair. As if on queue, her legs were swept out from under her, and the was trapped under the weight of the undulating tongue as the pool of spit around her began to rise.

Jeanne slipped on a low cut shirt, then stepped into a pair of panties. Bending down, she held her hand up to her mouth, and parted her lips. A small dribble of saliva trickled into her palm, followed by a soaking wet Sara. Jeanne smiled, and rubbed her slick hand along the crotch of her panties. She looked down between her breasts, watching Sara squirm in the puddle of spit.

"Hope you're comfy, Sara," she taunted. "Today is the first day of cheer, and I'm sure you don't want to miss it."

Sara tugged at the damp cotton fabric, pulling herself towards the edge of the panties. The shadow of Jeanne loomed above her, and Sara shrieked as she felt the ground below her shoot into the sky. She rolled over, and watched in horror as Jeanne's ass rushing towards her. She raised her hands above her face and screamed as she was pressed deep against Jeanne's crack.

Jeanne tugged firmly on her panties, driving the pink fabric between her ass cheeks. She could feel Sara squirming between her firm globes, and ran a finger along her crack. Pushing her nail against the wiggling form, Jeanne let out a sigh of pleasure as she felt Sara slipping deeper into the abyss. She squatted, and began pulling up her shorts, wiggling as she tugged the denim over her voluptuous hips. A wicked smile crept across her face as she felt her rump compress within her shorts, crushing Sara completely within her ass.

Sara could hardly breath, and movement was out of the question. The smell of ass was faint, a trait she knew would change as the day wore on. The walls of flesh were firm but yielding, squeezing Sara without completely suffocating her. Suddenly, everything began to move, and Sara was shaken by each footfall as Jeanne began to walk.

Jeanne glanced at her phone, and frowned: 8:05.

"Shit, gonna be late!"

She bent down, and quickly slipped on her shoes, before she dashed down the hall to the garage. Without a second thought for Sara, she hopped into the car and slapped the key into the ignition. A quick squeal echoed from the tires as she pulled out of the driveway, and she sped off towards the campus.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh, the things that can happen in college...

I'm about to go on holiday, so this story may not be updated for about a week or so, but I do have my next chapter for Angela almost ready for your eager eyes!