- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm baaaaacccckkk....

Between the long holiday and the ensuing chaos at work, I haven't had nearly as much time as I hoped to write. Hopefully I can get back on my usual schedule, and keep up my chapter-a-week goal.

This chapter is introducing a new character! I plan to use her to spawn another story in the near future, one with a slightly more sadistic flavor to it. I hope you'll enjoy it!

********

Deep in the confines of Jeanne's ass, Sara struggled against the tons of warm skin weighing down on her. Her back was firmly pressed by the skin tight jeans, pinning her against the pale canyon. She squirmed as the cheeks compressed, burying her in an avalanche of flesh. Her screams were quickly silenced as her face was wedged between the soft mountains.

Jeanne adjusted her legs as she pulled up to a red light. She felt Sara's puny body wiggling in the middle of her crack. A mischievous grin sparked across her face. Jeanne glanced at the traffic signal, then pressed her foot firmly on the brake to keep the vehicle in place. Removing her hands from the wheel, she hooked her thumbs around the thin blue straps of her belt loops, and pulled. Her foot stomped against the brake, and Jeanne tugged a second time, yanking her jeans higher against her hips. As the light flickered green, Jeanne's ass plummeted back down into the seat, and she wiggled her bottom back and forth into the leather cushion.

Sara screamed as her body was smeared against the warm crack. Tiny beads of sweat were already beginning to form along the surface of Jeanne's skin, and the moist flesh yielded to her small frame as she was pressed into the massive butt. Sara moaned in frustration as the car began to accelerate, lurching the wall of ass into her face again.

Jeanne whipped the steering wheel around, swerving the car into a parking spot. The tires squealed a bit as she pulled in. Hopping from the car, Jeanne slung her backpack over her shoulder, and trotted off towards the campus buildings. Hundreds of students bustled about, heading to their many lectures and labs. Jeanne stepped quickly along the stone pathway, swiveling her shoulders as she ducked around slower students.

The ride for Sara was uncomfortable to say the least. The crushing walls of ass flesh bounced and rubbed against her, and Sara could feel the temperature already beginning to rise. "Great," she thought to herself, as the cruelly familiar odor of sweat began to creep in around her. After several minutes of being tossed around, Sara felt the mountainous cheeks lurch together, squeezing her tightly. She wiggled as her body was pushed inward by the pink panties, burying her deep in the confines of Jeanne's ass. She groaned as she felt the jiggling flesh around her settle, her squishy prison holding her snugly in place.

Jeanne plopped her butt down into the nearest available seat. She felt her panties wedge between her cheeks slightly, and smiled. She adjusted herself in the firm chair, grinding her butt against the wooden seat for a moment, before settling in for her lecture. As she opened her notebook, she smiled at the tickling within her ass.

The class droned on for over an hour. Jeanne propped her chin up on her hands, her eyelids drooped to half mast. Her daydreaming spell was broken as the thunder from dozens of books clapped shut jolted her back to reality. Fumbling with her backpack, Jeanne stumbled to her feet and tossed her notebook into the open pouch. She slung the pack over her shoulder, and melted into the flow of bodies exiting the lecture hall.

"One down, three to go," she mumbled as her arms stretched to the sky, her lips curving into an "Oh" as she yawned. The struggling in her butt has dwindled down during the class, but she could feel an occasional tickle as she walked.

Jeanne smiled as she rounded the corner to the gymnasium. A handful of students jogged by her, each in varying stages of exhaustion. She wrinkled her nose slightly as she caught a whiff of the fruits of their labors. As she pushed open the glass doors, Jeanne was greeted by the familiar odor of the locker. She stashed her backpack in one of the metallic cabinets, spinning the dial with her finger as she pulled out her gym clothes.

Sara felt the warm globes around her compress, squeezing her battered body. She moaned as the firm pressure against her face. Her lips contorted to a painful "O" as she gulped in lungfuls of stale air. Sara's eyes bulged as a droplet of warm sweat trickled towards her. She began to whimper as the bead of salty water splashed against her face, saturating her already dampened hair. She wiggled in protest as the briny liquid leaked between her lips.

As Jeanne sat down on the wooden bench, she felt another squirm in her ass. Clenching her cheeks, she started to grind her ass back and forth against the hard seat. Satisfied that she had humiliated Sara in her ass enough, Jeanne shifted her weight to the side, and dug her fingers down the back of her shorts.

Her hand retreated slowly, dragging Sara along the length of her ass crack. Jeanne smiled as the gentle tickling moved higher between her cheeks, before feeling her fingers slip free of her waistband. A damp and very exhausted Sara emerged, her puny body panting for fresh air as Jeanne held her before her face.

"Well, Sara, I think it's time you get your exercise." Jeanne's cruel smile returned, sending shivers down Sara's spine.

Sara glanced around from within Jeanne's grasp, hoping that someone was looking. Her hopes began to rise as a girl approached Jeanne. She began to yell, and waved her arms madly in the air as she dangled from Sara screamed for but a moment, before plunging headfirst into Jeanne's sweaty cleavage.

Sara wasn't the only one who spotted the girl. From the corner of her eye, Jeanne saw someone approaching, and acted quickly. Her fingers released their grip on Sara's toothpick of a leg, allowing her to drop unceremoniously into her shirt. Feeling the tiny girl squirming atop her breast, Jeanne fumbled with her shirt, pretending to adjust her bra as she maneuvered Sara into a more confined space. Just as she felt the tiny girl's wiggling form slide between her tits, Jeanne was startled by a light tap on her shoulder.

"Hey Beth!" Jeanne's voice rose in pitch as she greeted the girl.

"Oh, don't look so surprised," the girl said, nodding towards the glistening valley behind Jeanne's sweat-soaked shirt. "I know damn well what you were doing." She stood with her hands on her hips, the curls of her blonde hair dancing against her collarbone.

Jeanne shrugged, pressing her arms together in front of her. Her shoulders rose as her breasts smushed against each other, grinding Sara into the slippery mammaries. Her actions were deliberate, holding her pose for a moment as if frozen in time while she relished the minute struggles in the hot depths of her cleavage.

Beth's full pink lips curved into a smile, a silent understanding of the reason behind Jeanne's subtle movements. She twisted her weight on her heels, and plopped down on the bench beside Jeanne.

"So, how was the weekend?" Beth dragged her manicured nails up along the slender curve of Jeanne's back, enticing a small shiver from her. She traced her nail along the base of her neck, before coiling her hand back.

Jeanne shook her head, snapping back to reality.

"It was amazing, you have no idea!"

Beth's smiled widened. "Oh, I think I do." Her hands pressed against her knees, and she pushed herself up into a standing position.

"I hate to be a pill after saying a full week, but I need my necklace back."

Jeanne's lower lip protruded slightly, her disappointment obvious. She sighed and hunched her shoulders before replying, "Yeah, I'll bring it with me tomorrow. That okay with you?"

Beth nodded in agreement, her bangs slipping down over her left eye. She brushed it aside, tucking the blonde lock behind her ear.

"Hey, your little pet will be fine," she said. "You just won't be able to change her size anymore, so pick something tonight that will work for a while." Beth reached out and patted Jeanne on the shoulder, before twirling on her heels, and skipping out of the locker room.

Jeanne sat for a moment, and fidgeted with the drawstring on her shorts. "So much for a whole week," she muttered to herself.

She grunted, and leaned over, tugging at the laces on her shoes. A twinge of pleasure returned as her boobs compressed against her knees, crushing Sara once more. Jeanne pulled off her shoes and socks, and set them on the wooden seat beside her. She began to fish around in her ample rack, her fingers probing around for her pet.

"There you are..." her hand closed around the wiggling lump in her cleavage. She spread her fingers before her face, exposing a sweaty little Sara. Her tiny face was flush from her heated prison, and Jeanne chuckled as she watched Sara's perky breasts heave as she caught her breath.

"A little much for you, Sara?" Jeanne taunted, jiggling her boobs a little. She laughed as Sara scurried away from the rolling display of tits, apparently not eager to pay them another visit.

"What's a matter? Can't handle the pressure?" Jeanne closed her fist around Sara, squeezing the frail rib cage within her grasp. She flexed her fingers, allowing Sara short, labored breaths of air, giggling as the pathetic squeaks she made.

"Take a deep breath, Sara. It'll be the last bit of fresh air for a while."

Sara coughed as her lungs slowly inflated. She watched as Jeanne's other hand soared overhead, casting a shadow over her face. A sense of terror began to overwhelm her as she watched Jeanne pickup the sock from the bench. She started squirming against the thick digits wrapped around her waist, but was quickly subdued by a painful squeeze. Her facial muscles twisted her expression in pain, as her legs were clamped tightly together.

Jeanne shook the sock in her hand, opening the cotton entrance for her foot. And her toy. She held the opening below Sara, and dropped the tiny girl inside. A small indentation in the toe of the sock was the only evidence that she was even there.

Sara scrambled to her feet. The air around her was sour and humid, the scent of feet permeated her nostrils and mouth. She gagged as her hands clawed at the cotton walls, the coarse fibers damp with foot sweat. The light around her faded, and Sara looked up. Five pudgy toes filled the sky, slowly getting closer. Sara screamed as the sock lurched forward, tossing her onto her back.

Jeanne slowly pulled the sock over her foot, lingering at the base of her heel. She flexed her toes, feeling Sara's writhing body against the tip of her foot. With a firm tug, she slipped the sock on completely, mashing her toes into the poor girl trapped inside. Bending closer to her foot, Jeanne could barely make out the pitiful screams for mercy.

"Mmm... much better." Jeanne stretched out her legs, then lowered her feet to her shoes. She laced them up tightly, keenly aware of the cramped space at her toes. As she stood, Jeanne could feel the struggling under her toes intensify under the weight. She scooped up her gym bag, retrieving a pair of sparkly pink pom-poms from the zippered pouch.

"Hope you're ready for some cheer, you little bitch," she muttered under her breath, before stepping out of the locker room, and into the daylight.

Sara whimpered, the right half of her face plastered to the bottom of Jeanne's big toe. She knew it would be a long practice...

Chapter End Notes:

Did someone say cheer? ;)